All Comments on 'The Company Pool Party'

by LynneLayne

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jennyphiljennyphil9 months ago

Brilliant! Stripping to suspenders and stockings on the beach really gets attention? Even on nude beaches, Jenny's done it several times!

LucieLou007LucieLou0079 months ago

Great story really liked that. Well done :D

Jlyn1Jlyn19 months ago

The boss at the end, ruined it for me. Hubby is a cuck.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

Yes, the ending ruined it all. Will she now be expected to be the Corporate Slut, getting fucked by the Boss on a regular basis? It just doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So no ce!

LynneLayneLynneLayne9 months agoAuthor

The husband isn’t intended to be seen as a cuck. He is actually the Dom in a light Dom sub relationship. But like most things, it’s all in the eyes of the reader.

KitPiscesKitPisces9 months ago

I love surprise endings. Great story, well written. I want a bikini like that... and a job that permissive.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well done, and the boss appearing at the end was perfect. Your description of the tease was excellent, and it was good how she glided into the new persona. You need to improve your proof reading - too many errors, particularly missing words, which is unusual. Tense switching is disconcert to the reader - stick to one, preferably the past.

LynneLayneLynneLayne9 months agoAuthor

Anonymous,

Thank for the review and critique. Story was written in a rush for someone, typing it out on an old iPhone. I’ll try to do better in the future.

Thor2530Thor25309 months ago

Would love to see your write an explicit follow through. No worries, if you'd rather tease us with your writing, you will still have my attention.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not a bad story. A bit more background on the type of company and why the pool

Arties are the way they are. Most companies wouldn’t permit any of the women doing something like this. Maybe explain why Eugene allows it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous