The Company Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He only shook his head and smiled. As Doc entered me from behind, he was so hard and thick my pussy resisted but he was desperate to get back into my pussy and he shoved the whole thing into me in one hard push. Shoving me to the bed face first, smashing my titties into the mattress. Once he was in and he had given me the opportunity to adjust again to his size he pulled me up onto my elbows where I could look into my loving husband's eyes. When we made eye contact, I mouthed the words I love you.

Doc started to ram me for all he was worth driving his cock in and out of my pussy. I told Doc to fuck me hard as I pushed back against his fat pole. I looked at my husband and told him his future business partner was an amazing fuck and I was enjoying the fact that he had made me a hotwife. OMG Preston he is amazing! After about 20 minutes of fucking me Doc told me he was about to cum, where do you want me cum?

I told Doc so that Preston could hear me, you can cum on me or in me; I luv cum. I am loving this, but you should know I am no longer on the pill, cum where you want, I just want you. I look at Preston as I say it and Doc unleashes a torrent of is hot cum inside my pussy. I must say Doc is a heavy cummer he filled me up and then began to leak out of my pussy even with his thick stopper still inside of me. I looked at Preston who had also cum from watching the show. As I fell into the bed Doc fell on top of me with his fat cock still inside my very hungry pussy.

Doc pulled the comforter over us, and we drifted off to sleep. About 3am I awoke to a dark room and the feeling of a hard cock sawing in and out of me. I looked over my shoulder to find Doc on one elbow looking at me and moving his hips in and out. My husband was gone now, so it was just Doc and I in my marital bed as he was fucking me yet again. I said, oh my cowboy you are going to have to be gentle I want you, but I am so sore. Doc said oh don't worry I will be soft and tender and make you cum you little slut. I rolled over on my back with my legs over his and he fucked me from the side while manipulating my clitty, true to his word he fucked me like I have never been fucked before and made me cum three times before filling me up again. I know that wherever Preston was in the house he could hear me being pleasured by Doc. I was not a quiet lover. After Doc filled me up again with his cum, we snuggled back down together and I fell back asleep.

About 7:30 I woke up to find Doc still lying next to me, he was out. I did have a slight alcohol haze that I needed to shake off, but I was not blaming my actions on alcohol. I quietly got up and made my way to the shower I did not want to wake up Doc. While the shower was warming up, I was leaning on the vanity with my titties smashed between my elbows creating some of that cleavage that got me into trouble last night. I was playing the events of the previous night through in my mind. My oh my, I had been a nasty girl. I looked in the mirror and I had Doc's dried cum on my face, in my hair, on my tits and a lot of it between my legs where he had leaked out of me during the night. I was certainly a sight.

When I got in the shower, I let the warm water run down my body and through my hair. I had just turned around and was facing the stream of water when someone got in behind me and pushed me forward to the wall, I assumed it was Doc and that he wanted more of me. As one of his hands was squeezing my right titty and his other hand reached up between my legs from behind me to my pussy I rose up on my tippy toes and stuck my ass out in the air to him so he could get to my pussy and said hi Doc, didn't you get enough of me last night.

As he started to massage my clit and pinch my nipples Preston said Doc is still asleep, but I am hoping you won't mind me getting a little bit of my hotwife? You were an amazing slut last night and you kept me up all night long listening to you fucking Doc, as he said that he nuzzled his lips between my ear and neck and started kissing me. I had never been so hot my own husband was coming on to me in the shower even before I had washed off all the cum from my lover the night before, he slowly inserted a finger in me. I was lost in sexual desire, and I pushed back against his hand and said of course you can have your hotwife. I am and will always be your hotwife but you have now opened up pandora's box.

As he slid his finger out of my pussy he put his hand around my throat and drove his cock into my hot and over sexed pussy. Preston said wow baby you are really stretched out and very wet. I said what do you expect you let a guy with a cock the circumference of a flashlight fuck the shit out me all night and he came in me like a firehose. That is his cum you feel around your cock.

With that he really dug in and started driving his cock in and out of me while I was screaming fuck me harder, fuck me harder you cuck. He finally added his cum to my already filled box gave me a very aggressive french kiss shoving his tongue in my mouth and then he told me he loved me. Preston then got out of the shower and left me leaning against the wall with cum running out of my pussy onto the shower floor mixing with the water. I finished my showering, washed my hair and shaved all essential body parts enjoying the warm water and being left alone for about 30 minutes.

When I finished my shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and went out to the bedroom to put on a thong and some clothes. I was completely in my own world and had totally forgotten that Doc was in my room, in my bed. Well good morning beautiful Doc said startling me out of my own thoughts. Oh my, I said, good morning, did you sleep well? Doc said yes when I slept, it sounded like you were picking up where you left off late last night. Oh, you heard us, I am sorry I said embarrassed not really knowing why. Yeah well, he is my husband and as you could tell from last night, I love sex almost as much as my cfm heels I said with a smile. As I went to my dresser to get a thong to put on Doc started getting out of bed and made his way to the bathroom. I finished getting dressed putting on a touch of makeup and throwing on a sexy little sundress. I headed down to the kitchen where Preston was making coffee.

I sat down at the kitchen table and Preston brought me some OJ. Even though he came to me this morning in the shower and we had sex, I am still a little anxious about last night not knowing how he is feeling. I am worried he is my husband and I love him more than anything else in the world. I say to him I love you. Preston says I love you as well. It was then that he knocked my socks off, Preston said you know it was really hot watching you fuck Doc I enjoyed you cuckolding me last night. You are so sexy and seeing you become a hotwife and letting another man fuck you really turned me on. Watching his fat cock penetrate your tight little pussy got me off and then listening to you last night was amazing I was so hard all night and could not wait to have my turn with you.

As he finished telling me this and I was picking my jaw up off the ground in walks Doc. He is cleaned up and looks just as handsome in his suit as the night before. He walks in the kitchen comes over to me and gently kisses me on top of the head like he is my husband. Then he asks me to get him a cup of coffee. As I get up to get it for him he says lose the dress though. I said, Doc ummmm I don't have anything on but a thong on under this dress. He says I don't give shit take it off. I want to see that fine ass body before I go. I look at Preston and he nods at me to do it, but Doc says what are you looking at him for just do it. As I slide the sundress off my shoulders and down my body. Doc looks at me like a wolf ready to eat his prey. Doc then looks at Preston and says ok, now the fun is over, let's get to the office and finish the last of this deal. I have flight back home this afternoon.

At this point Doc gives me a kiss on the cheek and squeezes my ass. He looks deep in my eyes almost into my soul and tells me babe you are one hot piece of ass. I look forward to finishing this deal with Preston and then working on the next one. I am sure you will be part of the closing next time as well. Then he looks at Preston and says you know cuck you were right she was hotter than any stripper and she cooks better also. I appreciate you letting me have an opportunity to meet her.

At the office all the contracts are signed about 10:30 when suddenly Preston is informed that his wife is here. Preston looks at Doc and then tells Tiffany his secretary to show her into the conference room. The door opens and I walk in with a vibrant smile wearing a black and white blouse unbuttoned to mid cleavage, a black mini skirt and a beautiful pair of fuck me heels. I greet Preston with a french kiss, and as I sit in the leather chair at the head of the conference room table, I begin to tell Preston that I had some thoughts after you two left this morning about being a hotwife and the feeling of being a slut with Doc. It has brought out my inner feelings and that I have never experienced these before. Preston smiles and tells me he likes the inner slut in me coming out you look really hot. With that I turn to Doc sitting in the chair next to me and pull up my skirt and put one of my legs up on the end of the conference table and the other over the arm of the chair and tell him to lick me. Doc gently pushes my thong to the side with his finger and begins to lick my pussy. My clit is swollen even more than last night and I am so turned on as Doc sucks on it and inserts a finger in my pussy. I grind my pussy in his face and tell him it feels so good. Doc then tells me that I taste really good and he loves eating my pussy. At this point I begin to cum and squirt my pussy juice all over his face down his neck and on his tie.

Now I look a Preston with lust in my blue eyes and tell him I am going to be a slut for Doc again right here and right now. Doc this pussy is yours again for the next hour. As I tell Doc this Preston walks to the conference room door and locks it and begins to take off his suit then he starts stroking his cock as he takes a seat across the table from me. Doc I want you to fuck me, put that fat cock in my pussy right now. Doc stands and removes his clothes, I remove everything except my cfm heels, and I bend over Preston's conference room table smashing my titties on the table and grab hold of the table. Then I shake my ass at him, fuck me hard, fuck me now, as I finish with this statement Doc inserts the head of his fat cock in me but just the tip. I look back at him and tell him to stop teasing me. Give me all of it I want it now, fuck me with that fat cock! I am like a bitch in heat. I am now a slut wife, Doc gives me all of it and I can feel him throbbing inside of me as he starts to stretch me and push that huge fat cock in and out of me. My pussy starts to quiver as I take him inside of me. I feel the passion, the heat, the feeling of my pussy dripping onto his shaft and down to his balls. I begin to cum as I feel all of him inside me I am soaking him. Doc fucks me like an animal as Preston now walks up to me and begins feeding me his cock. I am sucking his cock as Doc fucks me from behind. It feel so good, my little pussy is so tight, so hot, so wet. I tell Preston that Doc is fucking me so good then Doc begins to massage and tease my little asshole. It is electric, then he grabs my hair and begins to pull my hair in rhythm to the fucking he is giving, but I will not let go of Preston's cock in my mouth. Doc asks me if I am ready to cum again I tell him to fuck me harder and faster. I cry out in pure passion as I feel myself starting to cum. I cum all over him then he turns me over facing him, he asks me do you want to see a huge cock cum? I begin to stroke him while looking into his eyes; Doc tells me how beautiful I am on my knees in front of him. He tells he is ready and he begins to shoot rope after rope of cum on my face, in my mouth, in my hair, it drips off of my face, down on my neck and onto my titties. I am completely drenched in cum. Then my husband walks up to me and strokes his cock and begins adding his load to Doc's. I am now officially exhausted and look like a filthy whore. Preston leans down and gives me a kiss, we share an intimate husband and wife kiss, only I am drenched in the cum of he and another man. Preston tells me there is a restroom at the end of the conference room and that I can go clean myself up. Instead I scoop what I can of their cum and put it in my mouth the rest I massage into my titties and neck as they watch me. Then I get up and begin to dress myself. With some cum still in my hair and my clothes back on I give Preston another kiss and tell him I cannot wait to see him at home tonight. I blow Doc a kiss and tell him until next time. As I walk out of the conference room Tiffany is sitting at her desk looking at me. I give her a wink and blow her a kiss and off I go. I think I like this hotwife thing!

12