All Comments on 'The Company Wife'

by torrey

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Someone who knows how to write and make the story interesting.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Pimping his wife out!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You really hate yourself or you hate these characters or you are married and you hate being married. If you want to be a whore then be a whore. Don't write about being whore and cucking your husband. Just go out fuck anyone and everyone and get paid for it then make your cuck husband your pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done story that provokes the imagination. Thanks much.

A suggestion: You might explore writing in quoted dialogue style rather than varying between first and thirst person narrative. Not necessary but it could give you more flexibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope that photo on your profile isn't you. That is one ugly fucked up woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, you waited 12 years to submit a second story and then chose this worn out overly done unbelievable theme? Not a very good idea. Oh, and the tits in your bio pic have obviously been enhanced by surgery. If this is the best you have to offer do everyone a favor and stay away another twelve years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully you end up pregnant with Doc’s child before this is over. Once a women gets a big dick in her she can’t stay away from them. Trust me - I know. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too stupid for words, but you did your best. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story hope you keep them coming.And what a nice sexy picture of you in your profile

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

You need how to use quotation marks. at least.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

How do you write without dialogue? Reading contextually rendered dialogue is annoying and hard to read. And those monolithic paragraphs. Sheesh.... I couldn't wade through this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The company wife meme is overworked and underpaid. HR needs to get involved and stop any future nonsense from this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Great ending. Next chapter in the works? Hope you enjoy writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want anothet one before the dozen years are over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice upper body.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is the gap between the publication of your stories equal to eleven years? Probably, the first story was autobiographical and the sexual aspects were based on real events, except that the initiator of debauchery was your husband. And when he found out about your sexual escapades, he sent you to a Mexican brothel. Did I guess right?

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 1 year ago

I like your story telling!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Dialogue, please. Loved the fun read but damn, let the characters actually talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Great, can't wait to read more of your adventures. Thank you for writing. Love your pic by the way.

BillandKateBillandKateover 1 year ago

A great 'hotwife' story. Hoping you'll write more before the next dozen years go by. And I agree with the other comment that using dialog would improve it - still gave it 5 stars. LW needs more female authors like you - thanks. Bill

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 1 year ago

Excellent, the only complaint is that I read the first story and was hoping this was a continuation of that. It was distracting for that reason, I hope you don't wait that long before you write again. Extremely HOT 🔥 and sexy. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You ought to learn how to use quotation marks. Punctuation is important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Whenever she finds a story about a wife helping close a business deal her eyes light up!

She especially enjoyed the fact that the client stayed over all night, fucked the wife in the marital bed, and the sex was great. It was even hotter that the husband had to drive the client back to the office in the morning. My wife says that’s the way it should be!

For me, that is the ‘drive of shame’ as I take the client back to the hotel or office in broad daylight. It’s even worse because all my work colleagues know that I whored my wife out to close a deal!

Your story was especially hot because the wife marched right into the board room and fucked the client again! My wife has also done this several times. She enjoys taking cock on the mahogany table, and leaving a nice wet spot for everyone to see.

Nice story!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

The company whore.

dary4247dary4247about 1 year ago

Where were you all those years? No matter, the story was great. I love nasty wife sharing stories. Write again.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed this story, good job writing, can not wait for another.. Thanks for your writing.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

I loved your storey, you are now on my favourite list, do hope i see another storey from you soon.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Oh dear

This story could have been so much better if you'd continued in past tense instead of a mixture of past and present tense.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic story. I love how you didn’t clean up the cum all over you. Would love to be with my wife after she’s fucked someone else and she still has his cum on her.

ThedukeofomniumThedukeofomnium10 months ago

I am laying here, rubbing precum on my hard cock.. really enjoying your stories!

MtRseMan99MtRseMan999 months ago

Good story. Personally only wish the risk of pregnancy was explored a bit more.

tarkabukktarkabukk8 months ago

Really enjoyed this story....

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No punctuation, no paragraphs, a mix of past and present references... I won't struggle through another of your badly written crap.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where was the high school daughter while "mom" was leading Doc from the basement to her upstairs marital bedroom, with Doc and her both nude? Then the dad of girl and husband of the slut stands in hall with his cock out watching?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. I have to doubt the part where she mouths "I love you" to her husband while Doc takes her doggy. I'm 39 and During my 15 year marriage, I've strayed 5 times and been intentionally shared twice. I assure you that I wasn't thinking about my husband while being fucked by a handsome man with a big cock

MorevinilaMorevinila5 months ago

steamy story telling – Transformation sets in too quickly if we go by what is said of the wife at the beginning but, in this type of story this is one of the situations where a "willing suspension of disbelief" is called for. True, there is also the problem of the daughter, as pointed out by another reader. That doesn't make it less enjoyable nevertheless. A follow-up seems called for but please don't make her too quickly a submissive slut ready to get fucked by any male present

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous