The Competition Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife has a sex competition with two studs from gym.
3.7k words
3.71
25.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celia was riding her husband's 7.5-inch cock with wild abandon. He didn't know how much longer he could last. He couldn't remember the last time she was this impassioned. She was always spectacular in bed, but tonight she was other worldly. He could no longer control it and he exploded inside her with one of his most intense orgasms. He normally could last much longer, but Celia was just too wild. After catching his breath Ryan asked, "What got into you tonight?"

"What do you mean?"

"You seem extra energized tonight; I love it. What's going on?"

"Nothing"

"Celia, I know you way too well. Something got into you tonight!"

Celia hesitated, but finally confessed, "I ran into Jack today."

Ryan and Celia had been married for 3 years, after dating for two years. They met at a company party. Ryan was on up-and-coming financial whiz kid, and she worked in marketing. Ryan kept in good shape, he was 5'11'' and 185 pounds. Celia was 5'6'', 125 pounds and in perfect shape. She competed in some amateur fitness contests. Her true passion was working out. Ryan wasn't exactly her type, physically, but was brilliant, kind and funny with just a touch of naivete; which she found all very attractive. She had been wild in college (and afterwards). She usually was attracted to more buff men. At the time they met, Celia was fucking (but not dating) Jack. He had a magnificent cock at 8.5 inches and very thick. He was 6'2'' and quite muscular, and great at sex. Much to Ryan's surprise, he and Celia started dating (he thought she was way out of his league). But Celia would frequently go have sex with Jack. She felt guilty; after a few months told Ryan. He was initially confused. She explained that she loved having sex with him and it was truly making love; but Jack was pure fucking and that his significantly larger cock gave her a kind of pleasure that Ryan couldn't. Ryan, not wanting to lose her, reluctantly agreed, but she must promise not to hide it from him.

For the next 18 months, Celia told Ryan whenever she had sex with Jack, which was typically about once a week. Both Ryan and Celia noticed that their sex was more exciting and adventurous whenever she came back from fucking Jack. But after dating for 18 months, Ryan asked her to marry him, and she eagerly said yes. She also told him that now that they were engaged, she would no longer see Jack. That she was all Ryan's.

Going back to their conversation; after hearing Celia say she ran into Jack, he nervously asked, "Where?"

"Starbucks. It's the first time I've seen him since we got engaged. We had a cup of coffee."

"What did you talk about?"

"This and that. We just caught up. He's still single."

"Did he flirt with you?"

"Of course!"

"What did he say?"

"He first complimented me on how I looked. I was wearing shorts and a sports bra. He told me he missed my body and then asked me if I missed his big cock."

"What did you say?"

"At first, I said I was very happy with you; that we have great sex. He said that didn't answer his question. I finally admitted that I did miss his big cock. But I would never sleep with him again. He was disappointed and tried to convince me that one time would be really fun. I told him my answer was final."

"Is that why you were so wild tonight? Were you thinking of riding his cock when you were riding me?"

Celia blushed and said yes.

"Do you want to fuck him again?"

"No. He is a bit of an asshole and would try to convince me to leave you. He always did before and I'm sure he would try again."

"Ok. So, if he wasn't an asshole and wouldn't try to steal you would you want to?"

Celia paused for a long time and said, "Remember how wild our sex was after I would fuck Jack? I do miss having a really big dick. Yours is good size, but I miss having a cock like Jack's. I was wondering if I found one that size if I could periodically fuck him and then come home, tell you all about and then fuck your brains out?"

Ryan started to get hard, "Maybe. Do you have anyone in mind?"

Celia belonged to a "professional gym". Only serious fitness members allowed. She said, "You know I've told you that a bunch of guys at the gym flirt with me. I normally ignore it, but there are two very hot guys, Marcus and Sergio, that I imagine would meet my criteria of at least Jack's size. Both are ripped with huge muscles. Marcus is about 6'4'' and black. Sergio is about 6'3'' from Ecuador with the hottest accent."

"I really would only want you to have sex with one guy. And no more than once a week. Plus, how will you know if they are Jack's size?"

"They know I am married and I will tell them if they aren't at least 8.5 inches and thick, that it's not worth it for me and I would not have sex with him. I understand you only want one. I have an idea. These two guys really don't like one another. It's an alpha male thing. Each one is trying to outdo the other. If both meet my criteria, how about I have a competition between them. Winner gets to fuck me once a week."

Ryan now was very hard, "If I agree, I want to you to bring the winner here and you fuck him in front of me. I want to see you cum from a cock bigger than mine."

Celia kissed him and said, "Thank you. I promise I will fuck your brains out all the time. I will begin flirting back with both and pitting them against each other." With that Ryan rolled on top of Celia and plunged into her. It was his turn to be impassioned.

Celia was now more excited than usual to go to the gym. As usual, numerous men told her she looked great. With most, she simply said thanks. But with Marcus and Sergio, separately, she surprised them and said, "You look ripped today." Each man loved it. After doing this a few times she upped it a little bit and replied, "Wow! You look hot today!" Each man took the bait separately. Marcus said, "How would you like to find out how hot all of me is?"

Celia, acted shy and said, "Marcus, you know I'm married."

Not deterred, Marcus said, "I bet your husband can't give you everything you deserve sexually."

Celia said, "My husband is an excellent lover."

"Yes, but does he give you everything you want sexually?"

"Before I met him I had an exceptional lover. With a very big cock. My husband has a very nice 7.5-inch cock, but I sometimes miss a bigger cock."

"I certainly can help with that! Would you like to come back to my place, and I will give you what you're missing?"

"I would never sneak behind Ryan's back. I need to talk to him first. But, for me to agree to this, you must be at least 8.5 inches and very thick."

He confidently said, "That's not a problem. Do you think he will agree?"

"I'm pretty sure. For the first 18 months we dated, I fucked that big cock and he knew it. He would fuck me wild afterwards. I decided to stop seeing the big cock once we got engaged. But recently, I've been longing for something bigger. How about we meet in the café at 5:30 on Tuesday and we can talk about it."

Marcus had a big smile on his face and said he looked forward to it.

The conversation with Sergio was very similar. He, too, indicated that her requirement was no problem. He told her he would make her forget about her big-cock lover.

She went home and told her husband that she would meet both in two days. That neither knew the other was coming. She would lay out the terms and see if they both agreed. She and Ryan had sex 4 times in the next two days. But she told Ryan that once she had talked to them, he couldn't have sex with her until she announce the winner and he claimed her as the prize. She said she loved the idea of two studs competing for her.

Tuesday finally got here. Celia worked out and got to the café about 15 minutes early. Sergio was the first to arrive and sat at the table with her. He was in a tank top and shorts, having just finished working out. His arms and chest were bulging. He immediately asked what Ryan said. She told him to be patient. A minute later Marcus walked in, also making sure his arms and chest were ripped. Both he and Sergio were confused and started to clash verbally with each other.

Celia raised her voice and said, "Both of you settle down. I will explain. If either one of you thought you were the only stud to flirt with me, you are sadly mistaken. But I find you two the hottest men here. My husband agreed I could have sex with someone else, once a week if he knows about it. But he said he only wanted me to have sex with one man. So, I proposed that I have sex once with each of you, then choose the better one, assuming you meet my criteria of size. Are you both willing?

Both men said yes and started to say how much better they would be than the other. She quieted them down and said, "I will be arbiter of that. Here are the rules: I will flip a coin to see who goes first on Thursday. Then I will have the other on Monday. I will come to each of your places. You will have 2 hours or until you cum; whichever comes first. On that Friday, we will meet at the Cosmo Bar at 6, share a drink, and I will announce the winner. The winner will take us to my home and fuck my brains out in front of my husband. He will just be a spectator. After that the winner will get to fuck me once a week. Occasionally at my place. Usually somewhere else. I realize people will find out about this, so in public you cannot say anything negative about my husband. He is kind enough to share me. Privately with me, you can talk as dirty as you want. Of course, bragging rights will go to the winner, with no limits. The winner can continue to have sex with as many other women as you want. We will have no dates; it will be pure fucking. If you try to persuade me otherwise, I will stop seeing you. Do you both agree?"

Both men said yes while subtlety flexing their muscles. Celia flipped the coin and Marcus won. She looked at him and said, "I will be at your place at 7:00 on Thursday. Sergio, I will be at yours at 7:00 on Monday. May the best man win!" She then gave each a big kiss and walked out.

On Thursday, Celia arrived at Marcus' condo right at 7. He opened the door shirtless and a pair of gym shorts, with a protruding, prominent bulge. He went to pick her up, but she stopped him. She said, "Before we get started, I must see if you meet the criteria. He pulled down his shorts and out popped and 10.5-inch by 7.5-inch cock. 3 inches longer and 2 inches thicker than her husband and 2 inches longer and 1.25 inches thicker than Jack. She gasped at its size and could feel herself getting very wet. Marcus smiled and asked, "Do I meet the criteria?" "No. You destroyed it. Now let's go see how you use it!" Marcus carried her into his bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Marcus threw Celia onto the bedroom, virtually ripping off her clothes and plunged into her. She screamed at his size and that spurred him on. He was determined to fuck her harder and better than any man before. Celia had never felt so full in her life. He was hitting spots no man had ever touched before. He was on top of her and pounding her with all his might. She could feel her first orgasm building and after 10 minutes she exploded with a huge orgasm. After she came, he rolled her over and fucked her from behind. He grabbed her hips and slammed his huge cock in her making her scream. For the full two hours he was like a jack hammer. He never slowed down. He fucked her missionary, doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, edge of the bed and standing. His muscular body easily maneuvered her, and she loved his strength. At two hours, her Fitbit went off and she told him he needed to cum. He laid her on her back and started fucking her fast and deep. He would pull almost his entire cock out and slam it into her. He asked, "Can your husband fuck you like this?" She replied, "Not even close. He doesn't compare to you!" With that Marcus exploded into her the biggest load she ever had.

Driving home, Celia could already feel her pussy getting sore. Marcus' stamina was amazing, and he never slowed down. And her pussy had never been so full of cum. When she got home, Ryan was anxiously waiting for her. He wanted to have sex with her, but she said, "No fucking. Not until after the winner is declared. I told you this last week. But if you want, I could tell you all about it. I would love it if you went down on me and cleaned me up. I'm already sore and I will tell you all about it while you eat me and then I will blow you and swallow your cum!" Although Ryan had never "cleaned her up" before, he so wanted to hear about her with Marcus, he agreed.

Ryan removed her clothes and started to go down on her. He quickly said, "There is so much cum, it's dripping out of you. Your pussy is so swollen and stretched." She said, "Yes. He came more than any guy I've been with. It goes with his huge cock. He is 3 inches longer and 2 inches thicker than you. I know you're pretty big, but he makes you look small. And he fucks so much better than you. Honestly, you can't compete with him. Neither could Jack. I came as much with him tonight as I do with you in a week. He stretched me out like you never can. Thank you for letting me have a big cock lover. Once the winner is declared you can have me as much as you want." With that Celia had a small orgasm on Ryan's tongue as he completed licking all of Marcus' cum out of her stretched pussy. Ryan loved that his wife got so much pleasure; it really turned him on. He then rolled on his back and Celia started stoking him; looking him in the eyes, saying, "I couldn't get my hand all they way around his cock; I can easily get around yours." She then easily deep throated him, pulled it out and said, "No way could I get even half his cock in my mouth. He is so much thicker and longer than you." She stroked him hard then deep throated him again and he exploded the biggest load of his life down her throat. For the next 3 days Ryan came via hand jobs or blow jobs 6 times with Celia.

On Monday Celia arrived at Sergio's condo on the 7th floor at 7:00. He opened the door wearing a tight polo shirt and khakis with a belt. He went to give her a kiss, but Celia told him that she first had to see if he met the criteria. She got on her knees undoing his belt and pulled his pants down. Out popped a huge cock. It was slightly larger than Marcus' at 10 3/4 by 7 3/4. She couldn't believe he was bigger. "You're fucking huge!" She instantly took it into her mouth, getting less than half in before she started to gag. She told him he easily beat the criteria. He started to say something, and she interrupted him saying, "You cannot ask anything about Marcus until we meet on Friday. Anything else is fine." He started to slowly undress her, kissing and sucking her small breasts. Once all her clothes were off he fingered her while carrying her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and slowly entered her, putting about two inches into her, then slowly pulling his cock almost completely out, then slowly putting four inches in, repeating the withdrawal; each time adding two more inches. Finally, he rammed all 10 3/4 inches in and Celia exploded with an orgasm that seemed to never end. For the next two hours he would alternate between gently making love to her and fucking her with the power of 10 men. She couldn.t stop moaning and screaming in pleasure. He was constantly changing positions after each orgasm. He talked constantly; vacillating between dirty talk, telling her how good she was, and having her tell him how her husband couldn't compete with his cock. Her favorite position was when he had her stand, facing a mirror with her knees bent, he came up from behind, putting one of her arms around his neck, taking his two hands under her hamstrings and lift her up onto his cock. She could see his huge cock enter and withdraw from her as he lifted her up and down as his biceps bulged lifting her. The view was so erotic; he told her to watch his cock stretch her pussy. His cock felt so good, she squirted for the first time in her life while orgasming. He then took her out to the balcony overlooking the pool, bent her over the railing pulling her arms back as he plunged into her saying, "Imagine the pool full of people watching me fuck you like they've never fucked like this before, seeing you cum all over my huge cock." With that she screamed, "Yes!" and the few people by the pool that evening looked up as she had another mind-blowing orgasm. At the two-hour mark, she told him he needed to cum; he sat on a lounge chair and had her kneel down and lower herself onto him and he sucked on her breasts as he rhythmically thrusted into her and they came together, with his orgasm never seeming to stop.

When she got home, she kissed Ryan and said, "Thank you." Her voice was hoarse from all the screaming. He asked who won and she said he would find out on Friday, but she did tell him that Sergio was slightly bigger. He took her to the bedroom, and she said she wanted to sixty-nine. He ate her flooded pussy while she sucked on him saying, "You will never be able to fuck me like either one of them." Ryan came and Celia, exhausted, immediately fell asleep.

Finally, Friday came. Celia got there early again, at 5:45. She ordered 3 kamikaze shots and a white wine for herself. Marcus and Sergio arrived at virtually the same time. Both wearing tight button-down shirts and long pants. Both looked huge and were partially hard. They sat down, not wanting to seem anxious but clearly wanting to know the results. She was the best sex both had and the thought of fucking her once a week was so alluring. Plus, both men looked forward to humiliating the other and letting the whole gym know who the better man was. Celia had each order a drink and after it came proposed a toast, "To great sex!" All three did their shot.

Celia then said, "I know you both want to know the winner. But first, let me say, you both were amazing. So much better and bigger than every man I've ever had. Both nights were spectacular. You both have huge, wonderful cocks, but Sergio was ever so slightly longer and thicker. But given how big you each are, that made very little difference. Both of you went for the full 2 hours. But there was a definitive winner. Marcus, you made me cum 11 times. More than I cum with my husband in a week. But Sergio, you rocked my world. I came 21 times with you and much harder and longer than with Marcus. You fucked me so much better than Marcus. You were much more creative and varied your pace making me cum almost continuously. Marcus, you seemed to want to pile drive me the whole time. Obviously, I came a lot, but not like with Sergio. Sergio seemed stronger and more powerful when he did start pile driving me, but he also slowed down and fucked me in many more positions. Sergio, I can't wait for you to fuck me tonight and every week and for my husband to see how much more pleasure you give me. I'm sorry Marcus, but he is flat out better than you in every way!"

Sergio let out a roar, looked at Marcus and said, "Now you know who the better man is. My cock is bigger and better and I'm stronger than you. We now know who the true alpha male of the gym is. If you know what is good for you, you will find another gym. No decent woman will want you if I offer her sex." Marcus was ready to hit Sergio, but Celia intervened. "Sorry Marcus, everything he said was true. You are a wonderful lover, but he is better in every way and any woman who has a choice between you two for sex, would be smart to pick him." With that she grabbed Sergio's arm and said, "Come fuck me in front of my husband and show him how much more pleasure you give me!"

To be continued...