All Comments on 'The Compleat Cuckold'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuover 2 years ago

yes yes yes I like it alot.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Good grief! This was horrible.

Having a child in your late 40’s will generally result in a Downs Syndrome baby. So why do it? Why punish the child?

Second, having anonymous unprotected sex WILL eventually result in STD’s.

Goddamn, this story is a “what not to do” in a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, just another gay story with a wife for 'cover' of his secret life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How can nothing but cliche after cliche be unexpected?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it because I wrote it. 90 % of this story is one I posted on Wifelovers last week!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

another cuck sucker author Wri8 a damn pathetic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I use to share my wife with an east indian co-worker with a big cock. I gave that guy an inch and he took a mile. He seduced and filled my wifes head with stuff about me loving being a wimpy cuckold, which I did. The only sex I got was licking her well fucked cum filled pussy. No more intercourse, bj's or even handjobs. I happily agreed thinking this wan't going to last as we had plans to start a family soon. Well a month later my wife said she's pregnant and that we were finished. We ended up getting a divorce, she ended up marrying him and now pregnant with their second. I still work with him and get hard at how I brought him in, they fell in love, got pregnant and booted my little dick ass out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once I had a dream in which my wife was being fucked by her boss. After a few days I came to doubt her. Then one day I took her phone and renamed my name in the contact list to her Boss's name. I changed her boss's name to my name.

Then I went out as if for shopping. T=I started sending messages to her my phone as if it is from her her boss. A conversation ensued as if they are reminiscing about sexual encounters and then from the responses it was clear that they had a stormy affair for years. But ended up having a mammoth erection. I came home and had sex with her. Then I changed the contact names in the phone to the original position. I showed her my phone and the conversation. She understood that I came to know about their affair. I get horny whenever I think about her sleeping with her boss.

havefunxoxohavefunxoxoover 1 year ago

it is fun,,we swing all the time and switch partner,,,,,we have a black cpl we swing with,,,most of the time my wife enjoy getting fuck by him while his wife be fucking her face...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Watching my wife enjoy a black gentleman for several days while on holiday was an amazing experience. His thick cock stretching her out got her hooked on big cock of any colour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wasn't a cuckold or cocksucker. It wasn't even mentioned. She Elizabeth talked me into a threesome but it had to be away from home and no one that we knew. We knew that we were taking a chance but the guy would have to wear protection. I would not be degraded or bad mouthed. We were an hour and a half away found a night club and actually ended up agreeing on a black guy Earl.Things went fairly well I guess. I really didn't get anything out of it but Elizabeth was very happy. When she asked later if it would be ok with me for her to contact the same guy.I said after I got to be with her and another woman we might do it again. Well after we went to the same night club. Just as we were agreeing on the woman and I was about to go collect her Sarah to go to our room guess who walked over to our table. Yes Earl. He was all smiles and asked if we were up to another night of fun? Yes we are actually. Good it was a lot of fun the last time. I didn't answer but Elizabeth said yes it was fun. He smiled and asked do you have a room? I said yes. Can we go and get started? I answered no actually tonight will be Elizabeth and I with another female. O he said I was hoping. I said no we set up the rules and we are sticking to them. He said hey maby catch up some other time. See you. See you. I was getting ready to get up and go get Sarah. Elizabeth said Henry do you think it would be ok to invite Earl also? I didn't need to answer. Really I didn't think I needed to but I thought I needed to make one thing clear. So Elizabeth are you wanting to renege on our agreement if so I will leave now. She instantly apologized. It totally pissed me off. I got up and she asked what I was doing? I'm going to go take Sarah do what you really want if you want Earl go but I can't promise you that I will be around for you when you get your fill of him. I turned and walked away. It wasn't 5 seconds and she was clinging to me apologizing again. I said that I don't know about you but I could just go to the room by ourselves. She asked what about Sarah? I said that I didn't really don't need or want anyone else in our world other than our children. She said she agreed but thought that I was being short changed. Forget it let's go to the room. As we were leaving Sarah caught us from behind and asked if we were backing out of our threesome? I looked at Elizabeth and she said that it was my decision. I said why not. I think it was a fair about trade after Earl. I really didn't think that I enjoyed Sarah as much as Elizabeth had enjoyed Earl. When I woke the next morning Sarah was gone. Elizabeth rolled over and was crying and said I'm so sorry for being so stupid and asked for a threesome. I won't lie to you and say I didn't enjoy being with you and Earl but when I seen you with Sarah it made me how you must have felt seeing me with Earl. I will never be that stupid again please forgive me. I said I forgive you I said. It was a couple years before she would even dance with one of our friends.

AhboomAhboom9 months ago

Me sitting here with my 4.5 inch diick reading your describe your 5 inch as embarrassingly small...All in all one of the best stories I've read here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous