The Compleat Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reflected on where we were after Jim left. Our neighbor knew about what started out to be the Kim and I'sprivate fantasy. I was terrified that others would find out but strangely excited at the prospect of being outed as a small dick cuckold who needed another man to satisfy his wife.

I listened to them fucking for a while, then went in to see if they needed anything. I was concerned that they stayed hydrated given the profuse sweating and the volume of them cumming.

Daren was cumming in Kim as I entered the Master's bedroom. His back undulated as he pumped his seed into my wife's pussy. Kim's legs were locked around his back as they passionately kissed while doing the horizontal mambo.

"This is a great piece of ass you have here," Dren said, rolling off Kim and lying next o her, his cock gleaming with their juices. "Are you ready to lick her pussy clean?"

Daren's flaccid cock lay on his thigh like an elephant's trunk, still leaking his seed. Kim was on her back, arm across her face, legs spread with his cum running out of her in a steady stream.

"Yes, I do," I said eagerly, climbing on the bed by her feet, but Kim closed her legs.

"If you want to lick me, you need to lick Daren's cock clean first," she said, smirking.

"That wasn't part of the deal!"

I looked at his half-hard cock, covered with their cum and juices. Kim nudged me toward his cock with her foot.

"We've decided to add cocksucking to your clean-up chores. Right, Daren?"

"Yes," he said, stroking my wife's naked thigh, " since you like the taste of cum so much, we decided you should get some straight from the tap, so to speak!"

"Do it now," Kim ordered.

My humiliation was complete! I had relegated myself to the guest room, giving Daren unfettered access to my wife. I cooked and cleaned to give them more time together. My neighbor knew I had turned Kim over to a black man. He would probably tell his friends, and my being a cuckold would be an open secret among my friends and neighbors.

I had nothing else to lose! I grabbed his cock, stroked a few times, getting up my nerve. My hand slid easily up and down Daren's cock since it was slick with my wife's juices and his cum.The weight and girth surprised me; my fingers barely touched.

I looked up into Kim and Daren's smiling faces and took my first cock in my mouth. It was so large I could only get a little over half of it in.

"Lick it all," Kim said, slapping my head.

So I licked up and down the sides tasting their aromatic juices. I was getting into, licking his chocolate cock as though it were an all-day sucker. I held his cock up and licked his balls clean. His anus winked at me just below his balls, so I tongued it, forcing the tip of my tongue into Daren's asshole.

"Fuck," he howled, arching his back and putting his hand on my head.

"What's he doing, Darling," Kim said, leaning down tying to see

"He's tonguing my asshole and doing a damn good job of it!".

I stroked his hardening cock while tongue fucking his anus.

"You had better stop before I cum," Daren said, pushing my head away, "unless you're going to suck me off."

"Later! Do me first, " my wife said after Daren was clean. "Clean my pussy and my anus," Kim demanded.

I licked her anus and pussy clean as they kissed, and she played with his cock.

I went to bed after cleaning them. I lay in bed listening to them fuck and reflecting on how my life was changing. I was a cuckold and a cocksucker!

The following morning was a repeat of Sunday. They fucked while I made breakfast. Then they called me to clean them before they took their shower together.

This time I licked Kim clean first, then I sucked Daren's cock. His cock was semi-hard and slimy! I loved the taste and feel of his cock in my mouth. I blushed when Daren told me I was a good cocksucker.

Each day for the weeks Daren stayed with us was a repeat of the first day. The only difference was during the week, Daren and I went to work each morning. It was strange working with the man who was fucking your wife and who made you a cocksucker.

He and I usually kept our behavior ib the office G-rated. We held positions of power and influence in our company. Any scandal would reflect badly on the company and probably cost us our jobs.

We only crossed the line at work one time.

One account was threatening to take their business elsewhere. Until Daren arrived, this account had seen little activity. My boss suggested as a senior manager in the company that I accompany Daren to underscore our commitment. The manager needed to be reassured.

Daren and I were understandably nervous as we drove the hour-long drive to the.customer's office.

"Take the next exit at the rest stop," Daren said.

I diagonal parked in front of the building containing the concession stands and the restrooms. I was prepared to wait in the car while Daren took a leak.

"Come with me," Daren said, stapping from the car.

"I don't have to go. I'll wait here."

"No, come with me! I'm nervous and need you to help me relax."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Blowjob! I need for you to give me a blowjob so I can relax."

"You've got to be kidding! I'm not going to suck you off in some filthy public bathroom."

"Yes, you are! This account is important, and I need to be on my game. Cumming will relax me! Besides, you like sucking my dick, don't you?"

Daren was three weeks into his stay at my house. He fucked my wife nightly, and I was the clean-up man, licking my wife's cum filled pussy and sucking Daren.

Daren was right. I came to enjoy sucking him off as much as I enjoyed watching him fuck my wife. We shared a few evenings where Kim and I sucked his cock together, passing it back and forth,

This was a bridge too far! But I found myself exiting the car and following him into the building. Such was the depth of my surrender! I was submissive to the man who fucked my wife!

The restroom was as expected. The odor of stale urine hung in the air. The floor was wet and slightly muddy where men missed the urinal. Phone numbers and amateur artwork of stylized women and their private parts were all over the walls. Thankfully it was empty.

"Hurry," Daren said, "we can't be late for the meeting. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Swallow it all when I cum so you don't stain my suit pants."

I squatted in front of him, being careful not to soil my suitcoat on the filthy floor. I grasped his hips for balance, took his cock in my mouth, and began blowing him.

Initially, I was concerned that someone would walk in and see us. This rest stop was on a busy interstate between two major cities. Its condition said it saw a lot of traffic.

I had come to enjoy sucking Daren's cock, looked forward to doing it. I even came sucking his cock, much to Kim and his amusement.

I was into it! My head was bobbing, Daren's hand was on my head, and he was groaning. We lost track of where we were!

"Well! As soon as you finish with the black guy, I could use some of that," a baritone voice boomed.

With Daren's cock still in my mouth, we turned to see a huge barrel chested, heavily tattooed truck driver. He wore blue jeans, a t-shirt, scuffed cowboy boots, and a big battered stetson. He had brown stains at the corners of his mouth.

"Whoa, buddy," Daren said, pushing my head off his cock, "this is not what you think."

"You mean you twinks are sucking each other off in a public bathroom?"

"We're not gay," I yelled, standing and wiping saliva and pre-cum from my mouth.

Daren looked terrified. He was unsuccessfully trying to pull his pants up.

"Look, girls," the truck driver said derisively, "both of you suck my cock, or I'll hit the panic button over there. This rest stop has a bad reputation, and the state police will be here in minutes."

He had us! Any scandal would cost us our jobs. I squatted in front of him as the driver undid his pants and dropped them to his hips. His cock was semi-hard, smaller than Daren's monster but as big around as a soda can.

I struggled to get him in my mouth when he gripped my head in his hands and began fucking my mouth. Saliva and pre-cum drooled down my chin as I struggled to breathe. I was aroused as he swelled in my mouth. I was about to get another man's cum in my belly. My experience with Daren told me he was about to cum.

"Okay," he gasped, pushing me away, "I want to cum in the black guy's mouth!"

"Look, if you think I'm going to suck you off...," Daren began.

Holding his pants up, the truck driver walked to the wall where the panic button was. He put his hand on it and smiled.

"Okay! Okay!," Daren said, accepting that the driver had the upper hand.

He squatted and took the driver's cock in his mouth. I was new to cocksucking, but he showed a surprising proficiency. The diver came in seconds, gripping Daren's head and mouth fucking him.

"Woweee," the driver said, leaning against the wall, "you twinks definitely know how to polish a knob, particularly the black guy! You leave first!"

I tried several times on the drive to our successful meeting and on the drive home to discuss what happened with Daren. He was angry and dismissive, refusing to talk about what I came to think of as our highway adventure.

Daren was a man possessed when we arrived back at my home. He fucked Kim in broad daylight leaning on the hot tub. I did my usual clean-up duties afterward. It may have been my imagination but there seemed to be a frantic urgency to him, as though he needed to reaffirm his manhood.

The incident with the trucker driver was seminal. I not only loved sucking cock; I was good at it! I was increasingly less concerned about being seen or what people might say. I was living my fantasy!

My neighbor Jim watched us from his upstairs window most times. I could see enough to know he was stroking his cock as he watched.

One Saturday evening, Daren and I were out on the deck having a beer when Jim came over. The three of us drank and talked for a while. The topic turned to Kim and Daren.

"I see you when you fuck Kim in the hot tub," Jim said."I was telling my friend I didn't know his wife was such a slut!"

"She is a slut for my big black cock for sure," Daren replied, barely concealing his pride

"How big is it," Jim asked nervously, his eyes restless.

Jim surprised me. I never knew he was into cocks. Perhaps I wasn't so unique after all. First, Daren, now Jim.

"Show him, Daren."

The relationship between Daren and I was weirder after the incident at the rest stop. He was my friend, coworker, a fellow cocksucker, and the man who fucked my wife. That and the implied threat that I might reveal he sucked cocks also gave me some privileges.

Daren smiled, pulled his shorts down, and showed him while slowing stroking his monster tool.

"Wow, it is big," Jim said, leaning forward, his eyes bright and his cock bulging in his Bermuda shorts.

Kim joined us, wearing Daren's long jersey shirt with nothing under it.

"Is that for me," she asked playfully, kneeling in front of Daren and taking him in her mouth.

Jim watched wide-eyed, his breath coming in short gasps.

After Kim sucked Daren's cock for a few minutes, he stripped the shirt off her and told her to sit on his cock. She climbed on his cock, and they started fucking.

Jim and I watched her ass bounced up and down on his cock.

"Lawd, that's hot," Jim said, pulling his cock out and stroking as he watched.

"You're a good slut, bitch," Daren said, slapping her as they fucked.

"Y'all getting a good look," keep asked, breathing hard and sweat streaming off her?

Kim orgasmed several times, riding him while Jim and I watched. Daren finally grunted and filled her cunt with his seed as Jim and I watched and stroked our cocks.

Kim climbed off his cock and sat beside him with her legs open, showing us how full she was with his sperm.

"Clean up time," She said.

I glanced at Jim apprehensively. He knew I was a cuckold; now he would see what that meant. A part of me worried about what he would think of me afterward. He and I weren't close, but we played the occasional golf game and even went fishing a few times.

Kim closed her legs when I knelt in front of her.

"You know what you have to do first."

"But, Jim...," I started pointing at our neighbor.

"Do it," Kim commanded, the pitch of her voice rising.

I knelt in front of Daren, took his cock in my mouth, and began cleaning his cock. I was more proficient, giving credence to the old saw about practice making perfect. We were three weeks into Daren's stay, and I had sucked his cock dozens of times. I was a good cocksucker, and I enjoyed doing it, especially when he came in my mouth.

"I love how kinky you guys are," Jim said.

After I cleaned Daren, I moved over to Kim and cleaned her up. When I finished, they both went inside, and I sat back down next to Jim.

"Jesus, that was hot," He said, still stroking his cock. "All of those times we played golf or went fishing, I never knew you were a cocksucker. How long have you been sucking cock?"

"I just started these past few weeks," I told him, then gave him a short explanation of Kim and my fantasy.

Jim showed me his phone with the video of me sucking Daren's cock!

"Tell Kim to fuck me," he said, "else I'll put this video on the internet."

"I need to cum," my neighbor said, " get on your knees and suck my cock like you did Daren's."

I was reluctant, knowing that if I let him blackmail me with the video, it would never stop. I would have to suck him off whenever he wanted. Eventually, I would have to ask Kim to fuck him to keep our secret.

I needed to keep him happy. I knelt, took his cock in my hand and stroked it while looking up at him.

"Jim, are you sure about this? Sucking your cock will forever change our relationship."

"Get busy, cocksucker," he growled.

Jim was as thick as Daren but not nearly as long. I swallowed his cock, worked the magic I learned, sucking the truck driver and Daren's cock. Jim took only 2 or 3 minutes before he filled my mouth. His cum was tasty, though not as strong as Daren's cum.

Daren left the following week when our company found a replacement. We promised to stay in touch, and we did. Ultimately, the three of us went on a cruise, sharing a suite.

I moved back into the master bedroom. The sex life between Kim and me was off the charts. It got better in time.

Daren was gone about a week when Kim walked in our bedroom with a pregnancy test stick in her hand.

"I'm pregnant," she said, looking bemused.

"That can't be!" I bolted from the bed, grabbed the pregnancy stick, and inspected it myself.

We did the test several more times, and they all showed positive. Kim was pregnant, and it was Daren's baby.

"I always thought I couldn't get pregnant because I never had. I didn't go to a doctor for any testing. What do we do now?"

Kim was amazingly calm. Eventually, she told me knowing she could get pregnant affirmed her womanhood. We never discussed abortion.

Daren was nonplussed when we called and told him. Though he never asked, he assumed Kim was on birth control. He committed to being a father to the baby though Kim and I would raise it. Over the years, he was as good as his word.

As for me, I was ecstatic. Having a bull impregnate my wife was an unexpected but welcome addition to my cuckoldry. I embraced it!

Jim became a semi-regular for blowjobs, coming by several times a week. Eventually, Kim agreed to fuck him with one proviso; he had to lick her clean also. Over time we got him into sucking my cock. I even taught him how to 69!

12