The Complete Marriage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus shook his head, "I'm not sure. I don't know if people are on drugs or what, but . . ."

"I know. Someone asked me a while ago what the difference was between a wife and a concubine. All I could say was that in the Bible men had both."

"Well," Marcus stated, "Concubines were slave wives, they were inferior to married wives. Concubines cohabitated with men they were not married to. And they were also given as gifts to others."

"So, in essence, God looked favorably on both. Right?"

Marcus wanted to answer Roxanne's question, but, instead mentioned that he was impressed that she was still fully dressed. Roxanne said she wanted to talk about that.

"All my life, I've dressed as if I lived on the Little House on the Prairie set. I liked it because it made me different. And I think it was what attracted you to me, but I've been wondering if God made my body am I really supposed to keep it hidden all the time?"

Marcus had to think about that. He'd been raised and taught that even he made women lust after him, even when he was younger, but that didn't make sense to him. And had God not wanted men to enjoy women's bodies, he wouldn't have made them so beautiful and attractive.

"Wouldn't you agree," Roxanne asked, "That modesty is not sticking out and calling attention to yourself?"

Marcus nodded.

Roxanne told Marcus to look around. When he did, Marcus noticed that he and Roanne were the most noticeable people at Junbuk's house, mostly because they were both fully dressed. Roxanne asked, "So, are we being modest? Or are we purposely bringing attention to ourselves?"

Marcus again had to think about what Roxanne had said. Both Roxanne and he did stand out, and in the heat, it didn't make sense to dress as if they were in North Dakota in the wintertime.

Marcus nodded and said, "I guess we are calling attention to ourselves, but if you were to completely undress, what would that say about you?"

"It would say that we're in the Bahamas and it's hot and we're not idiots."

Marcus noticed that there were a few other women who had decided to fully undress and were walking around naked. What astounded him was that no one seemed to notice or care. Yet, people did notice Roxanne and Marcus, they were both sweaty and not thought to be very smart.

Roxanne asked Marcus if he thought that maybe if they loosened up and just did what should be natural, then they would be more comfortable and not stand out as much. Marcus agreed, and Roxanne began to undress.

As Roxanne stripped off her clothing, Marcus looked around to see who was watching, if anyone was. And no one else seemed to notice or care. Yet, as Marcus watched Roxanne undress, he felt excited. He'd seen her naked with Chad, but this time Roxanne was with him, and her body was radiant.

Roxanne's breasts were full and firm. Her nipples were erect. And Marcus felt an intense desire to caress them. Marcus assisted Roxanne in removing her skirt and panties. Once Roxanne was naked, Marcus heard a voice in his head that told him to stand up, hold Roxanne, kiss her, and tell her how beautiful she was. And he did just that.

Roxanne was caught off guard. She was surprised by Marcus's actions but delighted at the same time. Marcus had never acted this way before. She would have expected Chad to act this way, but it seemed almost out of character for Marcus.

Roxanne unbuttoned Marcus's shirt and told him that she wanted to feel his body next to hers. Marcus assured Roxanne that he wasn't trying to turn her on. Roxanne, smiling, said, "Too late for that."

Marcus told Roxanne that he wanted to make love to her that evening. Roxanne asked Marcus if he wanted to make love to her before or after she and Chad made love. Marcus quipped, "Both."

Roxanne had never seen this side of Marcus, and she liked it. She was impressed that Marcus wanted to be first and last. Roxanne had always felt that was how it should be. She wanted to continue having a relationship with Chad, but she wanted Marcus to be her husband, too.

Roxanne knew that in the Bible many men had more than one wife, and little to nothing was ever said about a wife having two men, but that was what she wanted. She loved both Marcus and Chad, and she didn't want to have to choose between the two of them.

Marcus looked over Roxanne's body and still couldn't believe that he'd been lucky enough to have been able to marry such a beautiful woman. Marcus knew Roxanne, and he also knew that she desired both him and Chad. He was willing to accept that, but he wanted to be the first and last person that Roxanne thought about when she woke up and went to sleep at night. And he told her so.

Roxanne told Marcus that it felt good to be able to be naked around other people. Marcus agreed.

Roxanne said, "All my life I've been told that my body created lust, and I was or could be the cause of another stumbling. Now I know that a woman doesn't need to dress in a way that hides her body from men, to not "cause them to stumble". A woman doesn't need to be ashamed of the body God has given her, and a man doesn't need to be ashamed of being attracted to women's bodies. God calls us to self-control. So if a man is appreciating a woman's body, whether at the beach or elsewhere, he's not sinning."

Marcus, much to Roxanne's surprise, agreed.

Marcus admitted to Roxanne that he liked seeing her naked. He wanted to see her naked more often. And his cock was erect.

Roxanne had only seen Marcus's cock soft and small. She reached her hand down into Marcus's shorts and felt his erect cock. And it was bigger and thicker than she thought it would be. Roxanne told Marcus that he wasn't small at all. He felt thicker than Chad.

Roxanne and Marcus looked around Jubuk's house for a place to make love. They walked upstairs and found a large empty room with three mattresses in it, and two of them were not in use. When they walked into the room, Roxanne and Marcus saw Chad on his back, naked, with a woman between his legs sucking his cock.

When Chad saw Roxanne and Marcus, he stated that it was about time that they joined the fun.

Roxanne looked at the other woman, then she told Marcus to lie down and she would do the same for him. Marcus smiled and told Roxanne to lie down for him. And she did.

As he got on his knees, Marcus silently prayed and asked God to make him the man that Roxanne needed him to be and the husband that God wanted him to be.

Marcus straddled Roxanne and deep kissed her. Then he kissed her ears and her neck, taking time to enjoy her scent. Marcus kissed and licked Roxanne's right shoulder and then her arm and back up to her shoulder. Then Marcus did the same with Roxanne's left arm and shoulder.

Marcus trailed his tongue between Roxanne's breasts and then gave each breast special attention. Roxanne reached between Marcus's legs to make sure that he was still hard, and he was.

After spending considerable time kissing, licking, and fondling Roxanne's breasts, Marcus licked and kissed from side to side and all around Roxanne's tummy. Marcus continued his kissing and licking down Roxanne's left leg and back up to her waist, then he did the same up and down Roxanne's right leg.

When Marcus finally touched his tongue to Roxanne's clit, Roxanne's legs began to shake and her breathing became labored. Roxanne grabbed Marcus's head and pulled it closer to her. Roxanne began to giggle and she wrapped her legs around Marcus's head and moaned and screamed. The orgasms that Roxanne experienced with Chad were pale in comparison to the orgasm that she was experiencing with Marcus.

Roxanne thought to herself that if she and Marcus never had intercourse, but he did this for her, she would be willing to do anything for him. Yet, she still hoped that Marcus would have intercourse with her.

When Roxanne's breathing returned to almost normal and she relaxed her legs, Marcus asked her if she still wanted to suck him. She nodded with excitement and anticipation.

Marcus told Roxanne to put her arms to her sides, then he put his knees on each side of her, pinning her arms between his legs and her body. Smiling, Marcus put his cock just close enough to Roxanne's mouth that only the tip of her tongue was able to touch the head of his cock. Then Marcus told Roxanne to tell him that she wanted his cock in her mouth.

Roxanne smiled and whimpered, and said, "I want your cock in my mouth."

Marcus asked Roxanne, "How bad do you want it?"

"I want it bad."

"Tell me that you need my cock," Marcus demanded.

"I need your cock!"

Everything that Marcus had ever thought about, sexually, and seen on set, he was putting into practice.

Marcus moved his hips to allow Roxanne to barely lick the head of his swollen cock with the tip of her tongue. Then he pulled his cock back again.

Roxanne begged Marcus to let her suck his cock. Marcus smiled, and said, "You'll get to suck it when I decide to let you suck it."

Roxanne liked that Marcus was controlling her and what happened. She'd enjoyed the sex she'd had with Chad, but he didn't excite her the way that Marcus was.

Roxanne leaned her head forward, trying to get close enough to get at least the head of Marcus's cock in her mouth. In return, Marcus moved his cock closer to Roxanne's mouth and allowed just the head of his cock to slightly slide past Roxanne's lips.

Marcus reached back and tapped Roxanne's clit, which sent shockwaves through her body. Her clit was still extremely sensitive. When Roxanne gasped, Marcus pushed his cock into Roxanne's mouth. He reached behind her head and held it firmly as he slid the entire length of his cock into Roxanne's mouth.

Marcus heard the woman that was with Chad exclaim, "Holy shit."

Then Marcus heard Chad, "Do it, man!"

When Roxanne began to gag, Marcus pulled his cock back, but not out of her mouth. Marcus waited a couple of seconds and then thrusted his cock back into Roxanne's mouth. Roxanne giggle and gagged at the same time. Marcus had made this not only exciting but fun for both of them.

Marcus pulled his cock out of Roxanne's mouth and tapped it on her lips. Then he slid his cock back into Roxanne's mouth.

Marcus liked playing the game he had created, he loved how good the warmth of Roxanne's mouth felt on his cock. And it turned him on, even more, every time Roxanne gagged on his cock.

Marcus pulled his cock out of Roxanne's mouth and asked her if she wanted him to fuck her.

"Yes. I want you to fuck me."

Marcus told Roxanne that the only way he would fuck her was if she promised to suck him again after he fucked her.

"I promise! I promise!"

Marcus moved down so that he was between Roxanne's legs. He grasped Roxanne's ankles and pushed them past her shoulders. Roxanne was in no position to stop Marcus from doing what he wanted, and that was exactly what she wanted him to do . . . anything he wanted to do to her.

Marcus laid his cock against Roxanne's pussy and slid it up and down the outside, massaging Roxanne's outer lips and clit with his cock. Roxanne begged Marcus to fuck her. And Marcus stopped.

Marcus smiled and asked Roxanne who was in control. This turned her on. Roxanne replied, "You are."

"Then I, not you, will decide when I fuck you."

"Okay."

Marcus used his cock to massage Roxanne's outer lips and clit again, much to Roxanne's delight. Then Marcus plunged his cock into her. Roxanne's legs began shaking again and the moisture between her legs greatly increased. Roxanne gasped again and was glad that Marcus's cock wasn't in her mouth this time because she would have choked on it.

As Roxanne came on Marcus's cock, he slowly slid it in and out of her. Marcus could feel Roxanne's pussy grasping his cock. It felt like her pussy was masturbating him. It was like nothing he'd ever felt. And he liked it, a lot.

As Roxanne came on his cock, Marcus heard the woman that was with Chad say to Chad, "He's good."

"I'll say. Damn!"

Marcus looked over at Chad and the woman he was with. They were watching him and Roxanne. Marcus felt like he and Roxanne were on set.

Marcus lasted and stayed hard a lot longer than Roxanne had expected him to, but she didn't mind. She loved how Marcus felt in her, as well as the explosive orgasms she'd had because of him.

When Marcus did finally cum, he filled Roxanne's pussy. She could feel each pulse of his cock when he squirted his cum into her. When Marcus released Roxanne's legs and pulled out of her, Roxanne pushed Marcus off of her and told him to lay down on his back.

Roxanne positioned herself between Marcus's legs and furiously sucked Marcus's cock. It was still mostly firm, and she liked the taste of her juices mixed with his on his cock.

Marcus didn't go fully soft. So, Roxanne straddled Marcus and guided his cock back into her. Marcus was fully hard again almost instantly.

Marcus looked over at Chad and the other woman again. This time both Chad and the other woman were masturbating. He and Roxanne had turned them both on.

Roxanne leaned forward and whispered to Marcus, "They could be fucking, too. But, instead, they're masturbating watching us. You're a beast."

"And you love it that I am."

"Yes. I do."

Roxanne told Marcus whenever he wanted her, sexually, she would always be available to him. She also told him that he was an insane lover.

After Marcus came in Roxanne a second time, and he and Roxanne were exhausted and lying next to each other, Chad asked Marcus, "Where was that guy last night?"

Marcus sighed, "I don't know, but he's here now and he's here to stay."

Roxanne giggled, kissed Marcus, and said, "Thank God! Mmmmm, and thank you!"

12