The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 07

Story Info
A frustrated young wife cuckolds her submissive husband.
11k words
4.53
13.1k
9

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Compliant Cuckold - Chap 7

Synopsis

This story is about a husband's willing decent into cuckoldry. Paul is a married, sexually inadequate man unable to satisfy his gorgeous young wife, Jolie, in bed. She loves him, but has become sexually frustrated and was persuaded by her stunning friend Kylie, to add some excitement to their love life. They have discovered that Paul is a submissive and that he is excited by female domination, tease and denial. Jolie finds that she is bisexual and falls for her friend. The threesome develops into an affectionate and loving relationship in which they explore the boundaries of their sexual desires. She has now moved in with them and the three of them have befriended a younger girl, Lucy, who has a crush on Paul. Lucy has been for over for dinner and has masturbated Paul on the sofa while in turn being brought to orgasm by Kylie. She has asked to stay over and Jolie has given her Paul for the night. This is a complete short story, but I think you might enjoy it more if you have read chapters one to six first.

This story contains the following sexual activities - please don't read it if they offend you. Heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian, femdom, anal.

Chapter 7 - A bit of give and take

I spooned behind Lucy with one arm under her neck and the other around her waist. She took my hands in hers and held them over her big breasts, and when she pushed her cute little bottom back into me I was acutely aware of her lack of underwear beneath Jolie's oversize T shirt. Her long, blonde hair carried the scent of Kylie's apple shampoo and the backs of her thighs were soft and warm against the fronts of mine.

"I can't believe this," she whispered, "I've had this monster crush on you for so long and here you are in bed with me."

"I really like you too sweetheart, but I harbour no expectations Lucy - a lot has happened tonight and I understand if you just need to process everything. I'm happy just to be your teddy bear tonight if that's what you need."

Unfortunately my cocklet had other ideas, and nestling between her cute little buttocks had him granite hard in moments.

"I think Teddy's got a lump in his stuffing", she giggled softly and wriggled her bottom against me, working me deeper into her cleft.

"Sorry sweetheart, but Teddy knows there's a girl under that T shirt. One that he likes very much."

"Are you telling me thats not a lump in your stuffing? I better check."

She reached between us to grasp me through my boxers, "Oh, naughty Teddy your willy's all hard. Perhaps its too hot."

She pushed my boxers down and I groaned as she groped my bare cocklet. She wriggled around to face me, her hand still caressing my little stiffy.

"You know I'll let you, don't you? No one's had my bottom so I know It'll be nice and tight for our little soldier."

She cupped my face with her free hand and kissed me, her hand going behind my head to pull me to her as the kiss deepened. After a couple of minutes, she pulled back and murmured softly,

"It's exciting knowing you want me. It makes me really horny."

My willy throbbed as I kissed her, my tongue pushing into her mouth and dancing with hers. The little blonde hooked her leg over me and pulled me to her, as I palmed her big breasts through her T shirt. Her nipples were erect and I pinched a rubbery, thimble sized teat between my finger and thumb and she moaned into my mouth. I pinched harder, testing her limits. She hissed through her teeth,

"Yes Paul, harder, I'll tell you if it's too much."

I rolled her onto her back and scrabbled for the bottom of her T shirt and pulled it upwards. She lifted her buttocks and then sat up to pull it over her head. It was the first time I'd seen her fully naked and my willy strained as I leered at her hairless pussy and flat tummy. Reaching to grasp the bed head she arched her back offering her magnificent breasts to my rough hands. Incredibly, they hardly sagged at all, the nipples an inch long and half an inch in diameter, her areolae pink and swollen.

"Bite them Paul, be rough."

I mauled her big tits, gently biting one rubbery teat whilst rolling the other between my fingers. I moved over her into a missionary position, supporting my weight on my elbows. Her hips began to move as she pulled her knees up either side of me and her heels pressed into the small of my back. I felt her warm, wet pussy lips enfold my cocklet and I groaned as an overwhelming urge to take her swept over me. She began to rock her hips, rubbing herself against the underside of my rigid shaft.

"Oh God Paul, I need you in my bottom."

She grasped my shaft and positioned me against the tight pucker of her anus, using her own copious secretions to lubricate my aching cocklet. With a cry of dismay I ejaculated, splattering her pussy and bottom.

"Its OK baby, don't hold back now, squirt it all over me."

She pumped my pulsating shaft with her fist as I gasped and bucked through my orgasm, covering her tummy in rope after rope of warm, sticky semen.

"Thats it, pump it all out. My God Paul, there's so much!"

My eyes were stinging with tears of frustration as I crouched on all fours over her. I couldn't look at her blue eyes as I strove to find the words.

"I'm so sorry Lucy, I'm so ashamed."

She pulled me down onto her cum covered tummy and hugged me tightly. Her hand stroked the back of my head and her lips brushed my ear as she whispered,

"Its OK baby, I know you get over excited. Jolie warned me it might happen, but she said you might have to cum first so you can last long enough to get it in later. We've got all night and I'm not going anywhere. Now stop feeling sorry for yourself and take care of me 'cause I'm still really horny and I want to cum too."

She kissed me gently and I felt a rush of affection and a desire to please her in any way I could. Our kisses grew deeper and she writhed her cummy body against me as I switched my attention to her fabulous breasts, sucking and nipping the flesh around her stiff nipples. She reached for the headboard arching her back again to push her chest towards me. I slid an arm under her back as my other hand slipped between her thighs and she moaned as I slipped two fingers into her. I curled my fingers searching for the sensitive spot at the front and she bucked as my thumb flicked across her stiff clitty.

"Yes Paul, another finger, its OK to be rough."

I sucked and bit her teats hard, pumping three fingers into her, but I wasn't quite getting her over. After several minutes of trying, with a hiss of frustration she pushed me off her and jumped up. She pulled the Alex doll from its stand and put it on the bed, the big nine-inch silicone penis standing proud.

"Sorry Paul, but I need a cock in me."

She knelt astride the doll and positioned the head of the huge phallus at the entrance to her soaking pussy.

"Come here Paul, hold me please."

I knelt in front of her, my knees between her widespread thighs and we held each other. She pleaded in my ear,

"Can I have it, Paul? Can I take your dolly's big cock? Let me fuck it, I need to cum please."

She fondled my semi hard cocklet with a slippery hand and looked up at me. She was panting and trembling with desire as she waited for me to tell her it was OK. But it wasn't OK. I wanted to be penetrating her and filling her with my cum. But I nodded, unable to speak. I watched her face as she slowly took the phallus into her eager pussy. Her jaw dropped open and she moaned as she sank onto it, her eyes locked to mine the whole time. As she bottomed out, she exhaled,

"Christ Paul, its huge."

She pulled me towards her with her free hand and kissed me, her other hand still fondling my stiffening cocklet. My hands went under her buttocks and lifted and she rose up. She moaned into my mouth as my fingers explored where the thick phallus penetrated her before lowering her back down onto it to another moan. She let me control her movements as she fucked the Alex doll. The speed of her humping increased with her excitement until she let go of my drooling cocklet and her hands went to her teats to twist and pull.

"Do you want to watch me cum Paul?"

"Yes baby, but put your hands behind your back. I want to watch your big tits jiggle."

She did as I asked and humped harder, her back arched pushing her breasts out as they bounced and wobbled. I was fully hard as I watched her pleasure herself on the big phallus. She was panting, dropping down onto the doll driving the full nine inches into her pussy. I leaned forward and kissed her, pulling her close as I slid my hand between us to her hard clit. I pinched it gently between my finger and thumb and she gasped,

"I'm going to cum, harder."

I held her as she bucked and wriggled through her orgasm. I felt little squirts of wetness on my thighs as she clamped onto the big silicone phallus. As she came down and got her breath back, I held her close and nuzzled her neck. She murmured,

"God that was good. This cock is huge and its making me want it again. Kiss me Paul."

I kissed her and mauled her big tits as she started to move her hips again, this time keeping the full length inside her as she writhed on the doll and stroked her clit.

"Lube your willy Paul. Put it in my bottom and make me cum again."

I did as she asked and crouched behind her as she leaned forward to give me access. I could see where the big shaft of the Alex doll stretched her perineum tight. She moaned as I positioned myself against her little pink star, and then grunted as I eased into the tight entrance.

"Are you OK baby?" I stroked her back as I held still for a moment.

"God it feels tight, but give me it all, I want it now."

She moaned again as I eased the full length into her, her sphincter impossibly tight around the base of my cocklet. She began to hump slowly against the dildo and I moved with her feeling the texture of the phallus through the thin wall of her anus. She began to hump faster, her hand busy between her thighs. Suddenly she stopped moving,

"Fuck me baby, I'm really close, make me cum."

I reached under her to grab her jutting breasts and humped, driving my cocklet into her tight little hole. She grunted with each thrust on a rising scale until suddenly she reached back and gripped my thigh. Her hips bucked frantically and I sensed she was holding her breath. I shifted my grip to her hips trying to stay fully inserted as she jerked and twitched. Her breath hissed through her teeth as she suddenly relaxed and I felt waves of contractions squeeze my cocklet as her orgasm swept over her.

"Oh Lucy," I gasped as her spasming sphincter triggered my own orgasm. I collapsed forward over her clawing at her breasts and pressing my pelvis against her buttocks as I filled her gorgeous bottom with squirt after squirt of scalding sperm. We lay still panting until after a few minutes she turned her head to kiss me, then she moved forward and the dildo and my willy came out of her. Rolling onto her back she tucked a pillow under her bottom and curled her pelvis up.

"Come here baby and put it back in - I want to hold you with your willy in my bottom."

I crawled over her and her legs wrapped around me as she guided my still rigid cocklet back into her tight anus. She held me and we kissed in the same position we had been in earlier when I had prematurely ejaculated, only this time I was balls deep in warm silky heaven. We were disturbed by the sounds of sex from the other bedroom. Jolie was howling and was obviously taking a hard pounding from her lover. We looked at each other and Lucy went red and giggled.

"God, it sounds like Kylie's killing her. What do you think she's doing to her?"

"Jolie will be on all fours with her arse in the air. Kylie will have a strapless dildo on and be fucking her hard from behind. She likes it rough sometimes."

"I like it rough sometimes too. But not now. I want to snuggle with you inside me."

We nuzzled and kissed and whispered to each other for a good hour as she moved gently against me, squeezing me with her sphincter muscles to give me another orgasm before we fell asleep.

I woke an hour later as Lucy wriggled out from under me to go to the bathroom. She returned a few minutes later giggling softly.

"How much did you cum in me? It was like having a wee, there was loads!"

"Come here, you dirty little minx, I think I owe you an orgasm."

"Not now baby, I'm too sleepy. Just cuddle me and be a good teddy."

I spooned up behind her again. Lucy took my hands in hers, wrapped my arms around her tightly and sighed contentedly. I listened to her breathing as it slowed into the rhythm of sleep and pondered my lot. Despite my useless cocklet and the 15-year age difference, this gorgeous young girl really seemed to like me. OK, I had my problems with premature ejaculation and a tiny willy, but I lived with my beautiful wife and her equally stunning girlfriend. Although I wasn't allowed penetrative sex with them, they included me when they fucked and made sure I had enough spine shattering orgasms to keep me satisfied. Despite being a cuckold and confined in my cock cage for much of the time, I felt loved and I loved them back. I was learning that female domination turned me on, and the prospect of Lucy being submissive to the three of us added an exciting component to the mix. My last thought before sleep took me, was that I was in a sexual relationship with three beautiful girls and I was a lucky bastard.

*********************

I was awoken the following morning by Jolie bringing us coffee. She set the mugs down on the bedside table and sat on the bed next to Lucy. She was dressed and her hair was wet from the shower. She stroked Lucy's cheek,

"Are you OK sweetheart? Did you enjoy last night?"

Lucy coloured up and reached for Jolie's hand.

"Thank you for lending me your Teddy, he was lovely."

"I'm glad. Your clothes are dry, so I'll get them and bring them up now. Get up when you're ready, there's no rush."

Jolie reappeared a couple of minutes later with the clothes and my cock cage.

"Lucy, can I trust you to put this on him as soon as his morning woody is gone? Paul you are not allowed inside Lucy again this morning, are we clear?"

I sighed and nodded, but I didn't complain as Lucy had mentioned she was a little sore. We showered together and Lucy clicked me into the cage that my wife had left on the bedside table. We dressed and headed downstairs where Jolie was scrambling eggs in a large pan, the smell of toasting bread filled the air. She was wearing a unicorn T shirt and very short pink sweat shorts, her dark hair pulled into a braid that hung to the middle of her back.

"Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon on toast OK for you Lucy?", she looked up from the eggs.

"Sorry Jolie, I'm not keen on smoked salmon. Can I just have the eggs on toast?"

Jolie blew a stray strand of hair from her forehead and pointed at the fridge.

"Have a look in there, sweetie. There should be some sliced ham that would be nice with the eggs."

Lucy retrieved the packet containing the ham and peered inside.

"Oh yes, this would be lovely, thanks. And thank you for washing and drying my things."

Jolie put the pepper mill down and wiped her hands on a cloth on the counter before pulling Lucy into a side hug and kissing her cheek.

"It's a pleasure Lucy, you're welcome here anytime."

Kylie wandered in rubbing her eyes, wearing only a long T shirt. She went straight to the fridge and bent to retrieve a large carton of orange juice from the bottom of the door. Her T-shirt pulled up revealing a bare bottom with a pussy peeking between her thighs. I couldn't help but look at her tight little slit.

"Kylie, put some knickers on, you're flashing the room," I laughed.

"I'm surprised you've got the energy to notice after filling Lucy's bottom at least three times that I heard," she smirked.

I looked up to see Lucy's face turn scarlet and her jaw drop. I was about to leap to her defence when she looked up at Kylie,

"You can talk miss dominant; you had your girlfriend howling so loud it's a wonder no one called the police!"

Kylie put a hand to her face and feigned shock as the rest of us laughed. She came around the island and gave Lucy a hug,

"The girl has teeth," she grinned, "I like it when you give it back. It gives me an excuse to smack your naughty bottom."

She picked up her orange juice and headed upstairs to get dressed. Lucy looked from one to the other of us.

"Was she serious?"

Jolie looked at me and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I think Kylie would love to spank your sexy little bottom. Do you think you might enjoy that?"

"Not sure. The idea of it seems quite exciting but what if it hurts too much or I don't like it?"

"She'd set a safe word so you can stop if its too much. But sweetie there's no pressure to do anything you're not comfortable with. Don't feel you have to have sex when you come here Lucy, you're welcome just to come and spend time with us, we like having you around."

"Thats nice, but I really enjoyed everything we did. I'd like to do it again sometime, but my Dad might be difficult. I'm not looking forward to the conversation when I get home."

Jolie stood behind Lucy's stool and pulled the scrunchy from her hair, running her fingers through her long blonde tresses.

"Lucy even if you weren't eighteen and an adult, its not appropriate for him to slap you. From what you told us he seemed to have surprised himself, so maybe things will be different now. Sweetie, I don't want to encourage you to do anything rash, but you know you always have a bolthole here. If anything happens like yesterday evening, just call any one of us and we'll come get you."

Lucy

Kylie came down as Jolie finished brushing my hair. She was dressed in her gym attire of lycra shorts and a crop top that showed off her abs. Her hair was up and she was wearing just a hint of pale lip gloss. She was lean and taut, the muscles of her arms and thighs well defined. Her nipples were twin bumps over her barely-there AA breastlets, and I felt my face colour as I caught myself trying to see if she was a camel toe in her lycra shorts.

"What's everyone doing today?" She asked, picking up dishes and opening the dishwasher. She looked back over her shoulder as she loaded plates.

"I have a shift at the gym from one til eight."

Jolie put the scrunchy back in my hair and adjusted my ponytail,

"I have to do grocery shopping and I need a couple of things for my trip on Wednesday."

Paul put his phone down and looked across at me,

"Lucy can we spend half an hour or so to go over your edits and comments? I'd like to get the finished draft to my publisher first thing tomorrow."

I nodded and slid off my stool,

"Ok, and then I should probably go home and face the music."

Paul volunteered to drop me home afterward but Kylie caught my worried look.

"Paul, I think its better if I drop her on my way to work. No sense in antagonising her Dad."

I looked across at her and smiled a thank you as I followed Paul up to the office.

**********************

Paul took notes as we discussed my track changes edits to his latest story. I was pleased that he accepted most of them, and those that he didn't he explained why and I understood the reasoning. We moved on to chatting about new characters and storylines and I was so absorbed in it that I was surprised when Kylie announced it was time to leave. I kissed Paul goodbye and went to retrieve my clutch bag from the bedroom, but Jolie emerged with it in her hand.

"Here you go sweetie, have you got your phone in there?"

I nodded and she followed me downstairs where Kylie was waiting at the door. Jolie surprised me by kissing me gently on the lips. The kiss lasted a little longer than a normal goodbye peck and I was surprised to feel a tingle of arousal. She hugged me and whispered in my ear,