The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes please", I wailed.

"Hands then baby".

I let her up and knelt with my hands behind my back as she applied the Velcro bindings again. She remained kneeling behind me and reached around to fondle my swollen testicles. I'd not ejaculated for several days and they were bloated with cum and the constriction of the cock cage. Her other hand slide down to my bottom and I moaned as she probed my anus, which was still loose and lubricated from my last fucking. Precum dripped from my confined cock as it throbbed and strained against the bars of the micro cock cage. Her finger was busy in my bottom and my hips began to move.

"Teasing me has consequences". She murmured, sliding a second finger in to join the first. She eased them in and out excruciatingly slowly, pressing on my prostate as she did so. I tried to buck but she slid an arm around my waist holding me still.

"No bucking or I'll stop. Keep still baby".

She slid a hand back down to my balls, squeezing and fondling them with wet fingers. Precum drooled from my cocklet and it ached painfully.

"Let me out Kylie please".

"I'm not going to let you out Paul. You tried to tease me so now if you want to orgasm, you'll have to do it in your cage".

"Kylie please I want to cum", I gasped as she rubbed my prostate again.

"Cum if you can, but I'm not releasing your cocklet. I am going to fuck your eager little pussy again though."

"Please Kylie, I need to cum," I wailed, "The dildo feels good but it's not enough to get me off".

"I've told you you're not getting a willy orgasm. I've got a much bigger dildo we could try and get up your bottom. That might be enough to make you do it in your cage."

She reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out a huge strapless dildo. It must have been two inches thick and a good nine inches long. She threw it onto the bed in front of me. It was huge but my pulse quickened at the sight of it.

"What about that Paul? Does it make your bottom twitch?"

I grunted as she slid two fingers back into my bottom, slowly finger fucking me and rubbing my prostate again.

"Do you want to see it on me Paul?"

I nodded breathlessly. Kylie moved around in front of me and rubbed the bulb back and forth in her soggy slit before easing it into herself, grunting with effort as she forced the huge girth into her tight little cunny. She knelt in front of me. The huge phallus looked enormous on her tiny frame. She bucked her hips and it moved like a real cock.

"Do you like it, Paul? Its huge, isn't it?".

I nodded and she went back behind me, her fingers in my bottom again, sliding in and out slowly. My willy throbbed and I wanted more. I felt the big cockhead nudging my thigh.

"Shall I untie your hands so you can touch it Paul?"

I nodded again and she unfastened the Velcro. She put her free hand around me and kissed me as my hands drifted down to the huge dildo. It felt enormous in my hands as I explored its contours. Kylie husked into my ear,

"Jiggle it for me baby."

She moaned as I waggled it up and down, the huge bulb moving in her cunny as the shaft bumped her erect clitty.

"Kiss it Paul," she husked, pulling my head down. She rubbed it around my mouth as I kissed the tip and then the length.

"Open your mouth," she whispered breathlessly, holding the huge phallus at my lips. I opened my mouth and the tip slipped between my teeth.

"Take it baby, as far as you can."

She eased forward until it touched the back of my throat and I wretched. She pulled back and repeated the movement several times, gradually reducing her movements until I was the one moving back and forth, trying to force more of it into my throat. She reached over my back to slip fingers into my bottom again. My mouth was filling with thick saliva as I continued to wretch. After a few minutes she pulled out of my mouth.

"Shall we try and get it up your bottom? How good will it feel if I fuck you with this monster?".

My cocklet ached as it strained harder against the cock cage.

"Please let me out Kylie. I'm so horny its hurting".

"If I let you out, I have to bind your hands because you are not allowed to touch your little clitty - is that what you want."

"Yes, let me out please."

She quickly bound my hands behind my back with the Velcro and then released my tortured cocklet, which surged to full erection. I groaned at the feeling as I grew iron hard, the upward curve of my hardon causing the glans to pull up against my tummy. Kylie reached for me and pulled the shaft away from my tummy to let it slap back.

"My that is a stiffy! Let's see if we can get it a bit bigger and even harder."

She reached into the bedside drawer and produced a thick rubber cock ring. With some effort she stretched it and placed it over my cock and balls. I groaned as the rubber contracted and I could feel the pulse in my cock. It strained against the constriction and the veins bulged out. My already huge balls swelled to the size of lemons and ached for release.

"Now that's a fucking hard-on! Now lube me."

My pulse raced as she squirted lube into my hands and then moved behind me so I could reach the huge shaft with my bound hands. As I spread the lube over the feeldoe's bumps and curves I subconsciously began to arch my back and slide my thighs wider apart. My excitement surged as I fondled the big slippery phallus and I could feel my bottom hole twitching in anticipation.

"Do you want it up your bottom Paul? Do you want to be fucked like a girl?"

"God yes, but it's so big".

"Come on then show me you want it".

I dropped down, my face in the pillows and my bottom high, back arched and thighs wide. She offered me the poppers bottle as she covered me, the wet phallus nudging against my thigh. I took a big hit and held it for a good ten seconds.

"You want it don't you baby," she husked, nudging my hole with the slippery head.

"Yes Kylie, now," I panted as I exhaled and rode the rush.

I yelped as she slapped my bottom hard.

"Is that what you want?"

I gasped as she slapped me again, harder this time.

"No Kylie please."

"Show it to me if you want me to mount you."

I arched my back more and spread my thighs wider my face reddening as I showed her my boy pussy. Blood pounded in my bloated cocklet and balls.

"Your hole is winking like a mare in heat", she smirked.

I yelped loudly as she slapped the soft area of my inner thigh.

"Tell me what you want" she hissed.

She pushed the poppers under my nose and I took another large hit. She slapped my inner thigh much harder this time and I whimpered submissively.

"What do you want Paul?" she hissed in my ear.

My heart thudded in my chest as the poppers rush overwhelmed me.

"I want it in me. Fuck me like a girl."

I felt her knees inside my thighs as she prepared to mount me.

"Offer it to me, arch your back more, you dirty girl" she demanded and then it was at my hole. Her hand knotted in my hair and she pulled my head back.

"Here it comes Paul, I'm going to take you now," she growled and forced the head inside me.

She wriggled back and forth with the head just at my sphincter as I panted with need and excitement. She began to enter me and it was huge, much bigger than the other dildo.

"Christ, its huge Kylie."

"Do you want me to stop?"

" No just go slow."

She eased it into my upturned bottom as I gasped with pleasure-pain. The sensation of stretching open was incredible, the thing felt huge and I was worried I wouldn't be able to take it but suddenly it popped in and she stopped for a moment to let me get used to the girth. Then she was sliding in deeper, stretching my rectum until her tummy touched my bottom and I cried out, overwhelmed by sensation.

"Is that what you wanted, you randy little mare?"

"Oh Kylie. It's so fucking big."

She leaned over me, one hand on my neck and kissed me, whilst the other slipped down my tummy to grasp my testicles, claiming me, owning me and taking control. She withdrew until the head tugged at my sphincter and then drove back in faster.

"You are so gonna fucking get it my little bitch."

She withdrew and rammed back in again, her tummy slapping against my buttocks.

"Yes, yes fuck me baby," I gasped, arching back at her.

She fucked me hard, her fit little body driving the big phallus into me with incredible force. Precum drooled from my engorged cock as it strained against the cockring. The big head nudged my prostate every time and my arousal grew with each thrust. The thought of this beautiful, skinny little girl totally dominating me with her huge cock was a submissive's dream and I whimpered with pleasure as she took me. She was fucking me so hard I was moving up the bed so I braced myself with my head against the headboard. I was getting close when she stopped for a second and pressed the poppers under my nose. I took about six hits and as the rush took hold she withdrew and rose to a crouch, her feet on either side of my thighs, and smacked my hole with the big dildo. I whimpered with need and then gasped as she entered me roughly, forcing it in to the hilt.

She used the additional leverage to drive into me with greater force and my cries began to increase on a rising scale. My body began to tense as my orgasm approached. My back arched fully and I held my breath as I waited for the bliss of the first powerful contraction.

Kylie suddenly stopped pounding, switching to grinding her hips against my bottom, giving little thrusts but hardly moving.

"Are you on the edge baby? Shall I make you wait?"

It felt like I'd been holding my breath for ever, teetering on the brink. Suddenly she leaned forward and bit my neck whilst squeezing my swollen testicles and ramming into me. This huge feeling of ecstasy washed over my whole body and I felt myself clamping hard against the thick shaft in my bottom. But the massive phallus was so thick and the cockring so tight that I couldn't squirt.

"Oh, sweetie I can feel you clamping but you can't squirt, can you? That's what it's like for a pussy bitch, endless contractions but no cum. Your pussy is mine now."

My body continued clamping again and again as I tried to ejaculate. The orgasm seemed to last forever as I contracted onto the hard shaft time after time, until I collapsed forward, still clamping, my tummy wet with the precum. A few minutes later I came to my senses. Kylie was still in me to the hilt. She was moving gently inside me and nuzzling my neck.

"Was that not the best, longest orgasm sweetie? Are you mine now?"

"Yes, Kylie I'm yours," I breathed drowsy with pleasure.

"Only bottom cums for you from now on. Your cocklet is just for decoration."

Without thinking I responded, "Yes Kylie."

She reached under me and groped my cock which was still granite hard.

"I think we better let you squirt before those big balls explode."

She quickly removed the cockring and began gently thrusting into me again as she lay on top of me. Her legs were outside mine and she squeezed my thighs together. A forearm reached around my neck claiming me and squeezing hard enough to restrict my breathing slightly. She began to thrust harder and the feeling was different, pressing harder on my prostate. My arousal began to climb again and I arched back at her, lifting in time with her thrusts.

"That's it baby, you know you want it."

She pushed the poppers under my nose and I took a big hit. My excitement surged and I lifted and rotated my hips, arching fully.

"Yes, take me."

"Tell me when baby, tell me when you start to do it".

She fucked me hard, her skinny pelvis slapping my upturned bottom. We were both slippery with sweat as our coupling became more frantic and my arousal peaked.

"Yes, yes, yes".

As my body stiffened with the rictus of orgasm, she thrust at me franticly. I gasped at the first clamp onto the huge shaft. Kylie felt it and it triggered her own climax. She grunted and shuddered, her thrusting erratic as she struggled to keep fucking me as she came. I felt wet splashes on my thighs and buttocks as she squirted. Again, I clamped and clamped onto the massive shaft, my orgasm so intense and drawn out because I couldn't ejaculate as normal.

"Are you doing it?", she gasped, snaking a hand under me to feel where my semen just poured out into the sheet.

"Oh, Paul baby are you making a mess in the bed?"

I continued to shudder and buck through the longest orgasm I have ever had. My sphincter ached from the constant vice like clamping onto the huge cock shaft in my bottom. My buttocks and thighs were soaked from Kylie's orgasmic squirting. We lay together panting as she nuzzled the back of my neck. She eased out of me and urged me onto my back, snuggling into my side. She nuzzled my neck and stroked my tummy.

"You were fantastic baby. Are you OK?"

"I don't think I will be able to walk properly for days."

She giggled,

"Let me go take this thing off and clean it, then I'll come back and take care of you. Stay there for a bit you've had a lot of poppers."

She returned after a couple of minutes with a cloth and some warm water in a bowl. She washed the lube from my bottom and the warm cloth felt good against my tender hole.

"Are you sore back here?"

She explored me gently with a fingertip.

"A little sore, but its OK I guess."

She used the cloth to mop up must of my puddles of semen and then came back to bed with a pot of aloe vera cream. I sighed at the sensation as she smoothed cream around my tender hole. She went to wash her hands and came back with a glass of water for me. I drank half of it and when she got back into bed I went to spoon her, but she wriggled around to face me, wrapping an arm and leg over me and burrowing her face into the crook of my neck.

"Thank you for being my girl tonight. I hope you liked it as much as I did. You're such a lovely, lovely man Paul."

I stroked her blonde hair and kissed the top of her head,

"You know I enjoyed it. You know just how to push my buttons my love."

I woke in almost the same position to the feeling of gentle hands exploring my morning woody. As my eyes came into focus Kylie's beautiful face was grinning at me.

"I thought I'd get to know your willy a bit better. I hope that's OK."

She leaned in and kissed me, her hands gently fondling my my testicles and rigid little shaft.

"Baby I'm a bit sore. I'm not sure I can take you again now."

"I'm not looking to fuck you sweetie, I just want to do something nice for you. Lie on your back for me."

I rolled onto my back and she trailed kisses down my chest and tummy. She slid an arm under my buttocks and I gasped as she kissed the tip of my engorged cocklet. Holding it between her thumb and forefinger, I sighed with pleasure as she slid me into the soft warmth of her mouth. My fingers tangled in her blonde tresses as she suckled me, her lips caressing the length of my aching shaft. Her inexperience showed as she took too much and gagged, and occasionally caught me with her teeth, but I said nothing as my arousal climbed rapidly.

"Careful baby or I might come in your mouth."

"Yuk! I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet."

She swung a leg over my hips and lifted, positioning my saliva coated cock head between the tightly closed lips of her cunny.

"Baby you don't have to do this. I'm happy with your hand."

"A little while ago I made you a promise. And I want to spoil you."

Her eyes closed in concentration as she slowly sank down onto me. I watched fascinated as my rigid little organ slowly disappeared into her tight little slit. My hands caressed the tops of her thighs and my jaw set as I resisted the overwhelming urge to thrust into her. When her bottom finally rested on my thighs she opened her eyes and smiled at me, her fingers interlacing with mine.

"There. You are the first man to put his willy inside me. Does it feel nice?"

"Oh Kylie, you have no idea. You're warm and wet and silky and so tight."

She leaned forward and kissed me and my arms went around her slender body. I groaned as she began to squeeze me rhythmically with her internal muscles. She pulled back and my eyes locked on her pale blue ones.

"Paul I'm not on birth control so you can't cum in me. Tell me on a scale of one to ten how close you are."

Oh God Kylie, I'm at eight already."

She nuzzled my neck and I slid a hand down her back to cup a perfect little buttock. I lifted my hips and tried to get deeper inside her.

"Shhh, sweetie, keep still for me. Let me make it last for you. Where are you now?"

"Eight and a half," I husked, fighting the urge to buck.

She began to roll her hips slightly as she squeezed me and I groaned again.

"Oh baby that feels wonderful. I hope it feels nice for you too."

She kissed me again.

"Actually it does feel very nice, but I can't cum like this. This is just for you sweetie."

After another few squeezes my arousal climbed again.

"Nine and a half baby, careful," I panted.

She kept still and kissed my nose and forehead.

"Just relax sweetie, I'm not going anywhere."

We lay still for a minute and then repeated the exercise another couple of times until I was trembling with need.

"Do you want to cum now sweetie?"

I nodded, panting and she upped the tempo, rolling her pelvis as she squeezed me.

She lifted supporting her upper body on one arm and stroked my cheek.

"Look at me Paul, stay focussed and tell me when."

I managed a few more clenches before I gasped,

"Now Kylie, now."

She pulled off me and then settled onto my chest trapping my cocklet between my tummy and her pussy lips. I held her tightly as I ejaculated, bucking against her as she humped my spurting shaft.

"Thats it, cum hard sweetie, squirt it all out."

As my orgasm wound down she kissed me again. This time it was gentle and loving rather than passionate and I felt tears come as she snuggled into me stroking my hair.

"You do know I love you don't you Paul? Its different to what I feel for Jolie, but its not friend love any more, its bigger than that. I can't imagine life without you and Jolie in it."

"It's nice to hear you say it, but you show it every day baby. We were struggling until you came into our lives. You complete us Kylie. I love you for that and because, you're kind, funny, clever and sexy as hell."

We cuddled until my cum started to get cool and trickled down my sides. Jolie climbed off me and pulled me by the hand.

"Come on then. Lets shower and then cook something special for when our girl gets back this evening."