The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to kiss you some more next time."

She smiled prettily as we separated and I knew my face was pink as I smiled back. Kylie drove me home in her smart little Mini Cooper. We drew up outside my house and she hugged me.

"You have all our numbers, so call if you need anything, any time. Text me once you have spoken to your Dad please so I know everything's OK."

I squeezed her hand and closed the door, knowing she would watch until I was inside. My Dad had the door open as I walked up the drive. I waved and went inside, at the same time steeling myself for the conversation to come. Dad looked smarter than usual in clean jeans and a navy T shirt and Mum was sitting at the kitchen table and appeared to be sober, which was unusual for two o'clock on a Sunday afternoon. My Dad pulled a chair out for me and sat opposite next to my Mum.

"Did you have a nice evening?"

"Eventually, after spending half an hour with an ice pack on my face."

"I'm sorry I hit you, I shouldn't have done that, but you made me angry talking back to me."

"Dad, I'm an adult and I have a life too. I wasn't being insolent or rude and you can't just send me to my room like a child or hit me if you don't like what I have to say."

"We let you go to school and to the coffee shop and that other place, but we have to know where you are and who you are with and you have to be home to help your mother."

"But Dad I don't just help Mum. I do all the cooking and cleaning because she's hung over all the time."

"Well that's going to change. Your Mum is going to cut down on her drinking and do more around the house. I'm really sorry I slapped you and I promise it won't happen again."

Mum got up and started making coffee. There were carrots and a peeler on the counter so I got up and started peeling them.

"Dad, I don't mind helping out and if we can spend time together doing family stuff that would be nice, but I'm not prepared to be the unpaid maid while you and Mum get drunk and watch TV all day. I have friends and a life and if you can't live with that then I guess its time I moved out."

"I see, well lets not make any rash decisions for now. Give Mum and I a chance to make some changes and if you still want to leave in a week or so we can help you find somewhere."

Mum had put a chicken in the oven, so I checked on it and left her peeling potatoes to go to my room and change. I took the opportunity to text Kylie to say all was well and got a thumbs up imogi in reply. I changed into jeans and T shirt and went back downstairs to help Mum make dinner. I heard a noise in the garden and saw my Dad through the kitchen window trying to start the mower. Mum hadn't said anything so far, but looked over at me,

"He hasn't done that for months. He's going to need a machete not mower."

I grinned at her and she smiled back and she patted my hand. Maybe things would change from now on.

*******************

Paul

I was pleased with the final draft and with a sigh of relief I emailed it to the publishers. Short stories were reviewed fairly quickly and I expected to get a reply by next weekend. I'd added a credit for Lucy in the acknowledgements and I grinned to myself as I pictured her delighted reaction. Jolie brought me coffee and asked if I wanted to go shopping with her. I hate shopping, but I knew she wanted me to go and help carry the food shop, and offer a second (but usually ignored) opinion on a new outfit for her important client meeting on Wednesday, so I agreed.

We took my Range Rover as it had a bigger boot than her Audi TT, and she chatted about her forthcoming overnight trip as we drove. We were just pulling in to the carpark when Kylie texted to say she had heard from Lucy and all was well. I looked over at Jolie and she was chewing her lip. I reached for her hand,

"I know what you're going to say sweetheart, but its tricky. She's only just an adult and they are her parents. It might look like we're grooming her if we interfere."

"Hitters don't stop hitting. It might be OK for a while, but the next time she crosses him he'll hit her again and it might be harder next time. I get what you're saying about the grooming thing. Technically you can't groom an adult, but maybe we should back off for a bit until she sorts out what she wants to do at home."

I blew air out through pursed lips.

"OK, we'll give her some space. I can catch up with her at the coffee shop in a few days."

*****************

Wednesday morning dawned overcast and wet. I pulled my collar up against the light rain as I took Jolie's overnight bag out to the car. I dropped her at the station in her new, smart, grey suit and watched as she hurried inside towing her little suitcase. As she kissed me goodbye she had reminded me to text her after I had caught up with Lucy at the coffee shop. I backed out of the parking space and headed across town to catch Lucy during her lunch break. I parked opposite the shop and stood at the kerb listening to the hiss of tyres on wet tarmac as I waited for a gap in the traffic.

Lucy was serving customers but she looked up and pointed at a table in the corner and held up five fingers. After a few minutes she brought me a flat white and said she'd be on break in another 10 minutes. I noticed guys watching as she walked away in her tight jeans, smug in the knowledge that I'd had my willy balls deep in that sexy bottom twice. I stiffened in my cage as I relived the feeling of pumping semen into her tight anus as I groped those wonderful breasts. I took a deep breath and tried to think pure thoughts when she returned 10 minutes later with more coffee and a large, filled baguette to share. She slid into the seat opposite me and pre-empted my question.

"Can we eat before you grill me, I'm starving?"

I grinned at her and she reached for my hand across the table as we started on the sandwich. In between mouthfuls I told her about dropping Jolie off in her new suit for her overnight trip. It would be Kylie and my first night alone together and it would be strange sleeping with her without Jolie with us.

"You're not nervous are you? She adores you."

"No I'm not nervous, just wondering how it will work out."

"Have you heard from the publisher?"

She licked some mayonnaise from the corner of her mouth and fiddled with her hair. She was avoiding the big question.

"No its a bit early yet. Maybe in another week. But I'm confident we did a good job."

She looked down and picked some crumbs off the white tablecloth and took a deep breath.

"I know what you want to ask. He wasn't horrible to me when I got back. We had a talk and he let me have my say. I told him I'd leave if things didn't change. So Mum has cut back on her drinking and been doing more around the house. They seem to be trying hard but it feels a bit strained. The weird thing is he's being really nice to me and insisting on driving me everywhere and collecting me afterwards. I should feel grateful, but its a bit suffocating. I want to give it a chance though because I'm worried Mum won't cope if things go back as they were and I leave.

Her eyes were glassy when she met mine and it was hard not to go around and hold her.

"We won't interfere, but you have options. You know where I am, where we are, if you need us. Just call, anytime day or night and we'll come. When's your next shift?"

"I'm here Friday morning and at the sex shop nine til five on Saturday, then here again on Tuesday afternoon from three until seven."

We chatted a little more about the next silver cauldron novella until her break ended and when I went to kiss her goodbye she pointed at the door and followed me outside. She pushed me around the corner into a side alley and rushed into my arms and held me tight for a few minutes. I stroked her hair until she pulled away.

"Thanks Paul, I really needed a good hug but the owner doesn't like the staff to be over familiar."

She kissed me then, a full blown snog, which I happily returned. I could feel her full breasts against my chest and my cocklet throbbed in my cock cage. She pulled away and giggled looking down at her breasts. Her nipples were erect and sticking out under the thin material of her polo shirt.

"Oh God, look what you've done to me! I have to go back to work now."

She folded her arms over her breasts and hurried inside smiling back at me as she went. When I was back in the car I texted the girls to let them know Lucy was OK, before pulling out into the traffic. I stopped to pick up risotto rice and mushrooms on the way home. Kylie was on lates and wouldn't be home until eight thirty so I thought I'd cook something and wait to eat with her.

Kylie arrived home just as I was opening the wine and hugged me hello.

"That smells fantastic and I'm starving but I need to shower and change first, I stink."

"Don't be long or I'll eat it all myself."

She dashed upstairs and came down an amazing ten minutes later in a T shirt and shorts. We compared notes on our day as we ate, then once the dishes were in the dishwasher, we retired to the sofa to watch TV. I sat in my usual spot and she came and snuggled up against me and pulled my arm around her. I caught her looking at the spot where Jolie had sat with her the night before.

"You missing your girl?"

I expected a witty denial, but she looked up at me,

"Its the first night we've not been together since I moved in. I'm besotted with the little witch."

I kissed her on the forehead and she snuggled into me. My hand crept under the hem of her T shirt and I stroked her abs. She knew my fetish and tensed her muscles allowing me to explore their contours as my cocklet hardened in its cage. I wriggled trying to get comfortable.

"You're hard aren't you, you and your abs thing. I've lost another pound today and I spent a whole hour doing just abdos with a client, look."

She clambered around to kneel astride me and pulled her T shirt up and sucked her tummy in. She had the most amazing, beautifully defined six pack. She leaned forward.

"Go on then, knock yourself out you weirdo."

With a groan I nuzzled the offered tummy, wrapping my arms around her little bottom to pull her to me. Normally she would only tolerate this for a few seconds before pulling away laughing, but tonight she ran her hands through my hair and held me to her as I kissed and nipped at her flawless abs. After several blissful minutes I looked up and met her pale blue eyes. She murmured,

"You know what I'm going to want if you get me going."

In response I pulled her face down to me and kissed her. She responded instantly and I knew I had lit the fuze. She stood and pulled my hand.

"Come on then. Lets see if we can manage without her."

I followed her up the stairs into our bedroom and I sat on the corner of the bed and pulled my shirt and socks off. When I looked up she was naked and standing in front of me. She looked hesitant.

"What's bothering you Kylie?"

"I'm a lesbian and I'm a long way outside my comfort zone. Our girl is usually the bridge between us when we have sex, but she'e not here."

"Kylie we don't have to do anything, we can just snuggle."

"No, I want to have sex, you turned me on kissing my tummy, but I fuck girls. Can you be a girl for me tonight?"

"Hey, where's our little dominant gone? You know it turns me on when you take charge. I'll be whatever you need me to be."

I pulled her to me and she bent to meet my kiss before climbing beneath the duvet. I kicked off my jeans and boxers and got in beside her. She lay on her back and pulled me towards her, stroking my back and bottom as we kissed. I let her take the lead and sighed as she nuzzled my neck. She reached down to feel my willy straining in my cock cage.

"Oh sweetie, you're all backed up in your cage. Be a good girl for me and I'll let you out."

I kissed her perfect little breasts and her breathing caught as I nipped a hard little nipple between my teeth. Encouraged, I slid a hand down her tummy to her bald mons to find her big clit erect and her neat little slit wet and pouting.

"No sweetie," she said pushing my hand away, "You know you're only allowed to touch me there with your mouth. Give me your hands if you want to come out of your cage."

I whined but Kylie was already reaching for the Velcro and quickly bound my hands behind my back. She unfastened my cage and I gasped with relief as my aching dicklet erected to press hard against my tummy. Kylie lay back and pulled me on top of her and for a moment I thought she was going to let me enter her, but she deflected my cock upward so that I was rubbing against her soggy slit and the hard nub of her huge erect clitty. Her hand caressed my bottom and slipped into my crack to tease my tight hole. My full weight was on her skinny little body as I could not support myself with my hands bound. My chin was level with the top of her head as she was so much smaller than me, and she nipped and nuzzled my neck. We rubbed gently against each other, becoming increasingly excited but each time I got close, Kylie would pull back, telling me to keep still. She must have done this 20 times over the course of half an hour, leaving me panting with excitement.

Suddenly she wriggled out from under me and rummaged in the bedside drawer. She quickly inserted the strapless dildo into her soggy snatch and began coating it with lube. She'd mounted me many times now with Jolie playing with my willy and with two girls it didn't feel at all gay. But now with just the two of us and Kylie only interested in dominant penetrative sex I suddenly felt very much the sissy girl. But I was panting with excitement and my cock was rigid under my tummy. As she put the lube down and took the lid off the poppers, I found myself coming up onto my knees, parting my thighs wide. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head back to offer me the poppers and I took 5 good hits, holding the last one as she replaced the cap. She threw the bottle onto the bed and I felt the cold, slimy dildo against my bottom as she covered me. I exhaled, riding the rush as she centred the rubber phallus against my hole.

"Do you want it baby?" she husked; her voice thick with desire.

I arched my back offering myself for penetration and gasped,

"God yes Kylie, please."

I moaned as she eased the shaft into me, stopping every inch or so to give me time to adjust. I felt her tummy against my bottom and she whispered in my ear,

"Are you OK baby, does it feel good?"

"I've taken it before Kylie, you won't hurt me. Now bitch fuck me like you want to."

She withdrew the feeldoe and applied more lube before pushing the poppers under my nose again. She slapped the lubricated phallus against my twitching hole,

"Is this what you want, you little slut?"

"Fuck me Kylie, be rough, let yourself go."

My heart thudded in my chest and I cried out as she took me in a single sudden thrust, forcing the cock to the hilt. She ground her flat tummy against my bottom as I pushed back hard, trying to get even more penetration. With a growl of domination, she held me by the hair with one hand and reached around and grabbed my swollen testicles with the other as she pulled back and then fucked me hard, slamming the dildo into my bottom. My willy drooled strings of precum as it waggled beneath me, slapping against my tummy, with the force of her thrusting.

She was very fit and humped me hard for several minutes until I gasped that I was getting close.

"Not yet baby," she husked, pulling me up against her and slowing her thrusting. We were both kneeling up, her dildo moving slowly inside me as she pulled my head around and kissed me, biting my neck and nipping my ear. Her nipples were hard against my back. She pushed the poppers bottle under my nose and I took several more hits until the rush hit me again.

"Yes, yes fuck me, Kylie."

Kylie pushed me forward onto my face, pulling out to smack my exposed bottom hard, the sharp cracks filling the room and punctuated by my cries of pain. My bottom was on fire as she mounted me again. I grunted as she entered me forcefully, taking me with fast, hard thrusts. She held my waist using her dominant position to drive into me, her pelvis slapping loudly against my buttocks. I began to cry out with each thrust, my excitement mounting. She humped my upraised bottom harder and faster, her own excited cries mixing with my own.

My orgasm was close, but I needed my willy stroked to get me off.

"Rub me Kylie, please," I gasped.

Suddenly she stopped thrusting and forced the dildo in to the hilt. I could feel the hard nub of her erect clitoris in my crease as she humped against my bottom. She came gasping through her contractions, her movements uncoordinated. I tried to buck frantically, my own orgasm desperately close, but she held me tight against her as her orgasm subsided, before pulling out to leave the slimy dildo sliding in the crack of my bottom. I whined with frustration, trying to get it back inside but she denied me, refusing to touch my stiff little willy and give me the quick rub I so desperately needed to tip me over. She continued to rut in my bottom crack as her breathing slowed, my back arching as I tried to get her to enter me again.

"Shhhhhh, just calm down sweetie, I want to keep you horny for later. You know it will be better if I make you wait."

She kissed me as I lay there panting and shaking with desire and then drifted off to sleep, spooned behind me, but it was sometime before I slept, tormented by my raging hard on and the feeling of the hard dildo nestled in the crack of my bottom.

It was some hours later that I was awoken by Kylie going to the bathroom. She returned without the strapless. Her skinny body was beautiful in the dim light, her nipples erect on her tiny breasts. She climbed into bed behind me and spooned again, nuzzling my neck, her nipples hard against my back. She reached for the cage and clicked me back into it before releasing my hands.

"I'm feeling randy again Paul, are you going to give me your boy pussy again?"

She kissed me deeply and stroked my bottom. Soon my willy was straining against its cage. She reached down to feel me through the bars of the cock cage and giggled.

"Ooh sweetie are you all confined? I think you want it again don't you, you dirty mare?"

She rolled onto her back and flopped her knees wide open, arms above her head. She arched her back to show off her abs and ribs.

"Be good then. No hands remember, just your mouth".

With a groan of desire, I kissed her flat tummy, my hands almost meeting around her skinny waist. I kissed and licked my way down to her perfect bald little mound. Her big clitty was erect and straining under its hood. I kissed around it, nudging it with my tongue as her hips undulated beneath me. I reached up to maul her tiny immature breasts and she didn't stop me, the aureoles swelling under my fingers. Her gaping slit was flooded and oozing as I tongued around it gently, before moving up to push her clitoral hood back. She gasped as her erect clit flicked free to stand a full inch proud of her mons. I blew on the sensitive shaft as she writhed beneath me, lifting her hips for greater contact. Feeling in charge for once I teased her. She wanted me to lick it but I stayed away from her clit, kissing around it to deny her release, nipping at her soft inner thighs with my teeth.

With a snort of exasperation, she pulled me up to her until my caged cock was against her soggy slit. She rubbed against me, my confined cock bulging through the bars of the cock cage as it tried to erect. The warm, wet feeling of her bald little pussy was exquisite and my cock throbbed painfully as it strained harder against the steel cage compressing my cock into less than Kylie's erect clit.

"Does your clitty want to come out?" she husked.