The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a good boy, how does that feel?", she smirked.

"Christ, I feel so full," I panted.

Kylie began moving in and out slowly, withdrawing the full length until the head tugged at my sphincter before thrusting slowly all the way in. She was trembling so I knew she was using a lot of will power not to ram it in hard. We began to move faster as our excitement mounted. I was pushing back to meet her thrusts and her tummy began to smack into my upturned bottom. I was moaning and grunting in rhythm with her strokes. Kylie transferred her grip from my hair to my wrists where they were bound behind my back. She stopped thrusting for a moment and I whimpered in frustration, my hips bucking automatically. Jolie put the poppers under my nose as I felt Kylie get to her feet in a crouch and I knew what was coming.

I cried out as she slammed the huge phallus into me before withdrawing and driving it in again hard. She increased the tempo, her tummy making large smacking sounds against my buttocks. The poppers were offered again and I lost count of the number of hits. The rush peaked again and I arched my back and parted my thighs as far as I could to enable deeper penetration.

"Yes, yes, fuck me hard," I gasped as I felt my orgasm approaching.

Jolie was rolling her erect clitoris between her fingers trying time her orgasm with ours. Kylie thrust harder gasping for breath. She reached under me and grabbed my testicles squeezing and pulling hard.

"Take my fucking big cock you little bitch," she snarled, slapping my bottom with her free hand and growling as her own excitement mounted.

I shouted in ecstasy as my second ever anal orgasm arrived. I cried out again and again at the intense sensations as my rectum clamped hard again and again onto the huge phallus plunging into my bottom repeatedly. As before I couldn't ejaculate and semen poured in a continuous stream into my jock strap. It seemed an eternity before my orgasm faded and I collapsed onto my tummy with the phallus still buried to the hilt inside me.

Kylie pulled out of me and began slapping my bottom hard.

"Hey, who told you you could move? I'm not done with your bottom yet. Get up, up now."

I struggled back onto my knees and assumed the submissive position again. I grunted as she entered me in a single hard thrust and as she fucked me with increasing roughness, I realised she hadn't cum. I thought about what turned her on and began to act in a more submissive way, arching my back and whimpering. I could feel her excitement, I could tell when something aroused her more. I knew I wouldn't cum again, but giving myself to her for her pleasure alone was exciting and the thought of being used in this way satisfied a need I never knew I had. I wanted to excite her and submissive words tumbled from my mouth.

"Yes, take me, fuck me hard. I love your big cock inside me. You're going to make me cum again."

Her thrusting became erratic and she went silent. She was holding her breath as she came, and I could feel her squirting on my bottom and the backs of my thighs. We collapsed together with Kylie lying on my back with the huge shaft still buried in my bottom. Jolie was still bucking her hips and panting as she had her own orgasm. Kylie wrapped her arms around me from behind and humped me gently as she nuzzled my neck. She withdrew the shaft from my bottom and slid it into my crease and spooned me from behind. Jolie slid down so our faces were level and kissed me. Kylie unfastened my hands so I could cuddle Jolie properly.

" I can't be bothered to find his cage Joles, you'll have to control his cocklet."

Jolie slid her hand between us and into my jock.

"Oh God I forgot his pouch is full of cum. It certainly did the job, there's gallons in here. Go take it off baby and wash yourself."

I got up and put my new jock strap in the hamper before washing and drying myself. I went to the drawer for clean underwear. There were several lacy jock straps of different designs amongst my boxers.

"What are all these?" I whined at Jolie. She came over to me and hugged me from behind,

"This is what you wear to bed when you want to be fucked sweetie. They are so sexy and so convenient and we don't have to wash the bedding every time you ejaculate. No one will know but us and I think you like them really."

"Can't I just wear a normal jockstrap?" I moaned.

"Kylie thinks you look much sexier in the lacy ones, and you want her to lust after your bottom, don't you? You can stay bare for now; I don't think we'll be needing you again tonight."

I sighed in resignation as I did like the feel of them. She took my hand and pulled me back to the bed where they both spooned me front and back. Kylie had removed the feeldoe, but her arms were around me and her bare little mons was pressed against my bottom. My rear hole ached in a pleasant way, reminding me I had been taken by the little dominant wrapped around me from behind. Jolie wriggled around to face me and kissed me gently.

"Are you okay baby?", she whispered, her breath sweet against my lips. When I nodded, she smiled and squeeze me tight.

"You were so sexy tonight. I loved denying you when you were so horny, then watching you get it up your bum. I love you so much baby."

She kissed me again, and I felt moisture in my eyes. She wriggled back around, and pressed her bottom into me, drawing my hands up to her flat chest. Her areolae were just little girl bumps on her ribs and my willy surged erect as I caressed them and teased her stiffening nipples. She reached behind her to squeeze my rigid cocklet. She slipped it between her thighs and moved her hand to the front to fondle the head, where it emerged from her crotch. She was still wet from her earlier orgasm, and I was surprised when she tilted her pelvis and slid me into her. She began to squeeze me rhythmically with her strong internal muscles and my arousal climbed as I basked inside her wet, silky warmth. My hips began to move, but Kylie whispered in my ear,

"Keep still sweetie. Don't try to fuck her, she'll be sore."

I took a while to reach my peak, but soon I was trembling at the brink. Jolie was holding me at the edge as I fought the urge to buck. Kylie was caressing my chest and tummy and I whimpered,

"Please baby, please, God please."

Kylie kissed the back of my neck,

"Shhhhh, quiet now sweetie. Not a sound as you cum or I'll pull you out."

I felt her hand slip between my thighs to grasp my testicles as Jolie's squeezing intensified. That tipped me over. I bit Jolie's shoulder to stifle any sound as I motionlessly and silently pumped my seed into her. She reached back to stroke my hair as I twitched through my orgasm, still squeezing me as I spurted again and again. Kylie's hand returned to stroking my tummy and she nuzzled the back of my neck as I lay panting. Jolie turned her head to kiss me good night. I drifted off to sleep with my semi hard cocklet still inside my gorgeous wife and her girlfriend wrapped around me from behind.

*************************

We were downstairs having breakfast on Saturday morning when my agent called to let me know that he had reviewed the first draft of the Silver Cauldron short story. He was impressed and could see a subtle but interesting change in my narrative. I went upstairs to my office and downloaded the text file, noting that there were a few grammar and structure changes and one continuity error, which I corrected and sent the file back. I then texted Lucy with the good news, thanking her for her input. I was surprised when lunchtime came and went and I still hadn't heard back. I tried calling her but her phone went straight to voicemail. I mentioned my surprise to the girls, joking that I thought teenagers couldn't go for five minutes without checking their phones. Kylie texted then asking if she was OK. Her phone pinged a few minutes later and she pulled it from her back pocket.

"Poor girl is laid up with laryngitis it seems. She's in bed with ice water, paracetamol and a humidifier for company. She's sorry she's not felt well enough to answer your texts but she's glad the news was good."

Jolie and I exchanged a glance.

"Acute laryngitis usually sorts itself out in a few days," she said pouring coffee, "When is she next working at the coffee shop?"

"Tuesday after her morning lecture, but I don't know what time. She was supposed to be working at the sex shop today."

Kylie put an arm around my waist and looked up at me.

"Do you feel OK? I bet you snogged on Wednesday when you went to the cafe to meet her."

"I feel fine. I'll text her tomorrow."

Kylie turned to face me and pushed me to arms length.

"If you see her on Tuesday no kissing! If it's a viral infection she'll be contagious for up to three weeks. Changing the subject, I should really go over to my house and do some cleaning and check it out. Does anyone know a strong, handsome man who will cut my lawns for me?"

She looked up at me batting her eyelashes theatrically as I laughed at her.

"Actually, can we all sit down for a sec I want a chat while we drink our coffee."

Jolie stopped loading the washing machine and sat on the stool next to me. I glanced down at her and she looked worried. Kylie noticed and reached for her hand.

"It's nothing bad, it's just that I've been living here for three months now and you guys won't let me pay any rent."

Jolie opened her mouth but Kylie squeezed her hand.

"Please let me finish baby - I know you don't have a mortgage and I do, and I know I buy some food and you earn more than me etc etc. But if I'm going to keep living here - and I really want to if you'll have me - I need to feel I'm contributing my share."

I knew Jolie was about to protest, so I jumped in.

"We definitely want you to stay, so what did you have in mind?"

"Well, my house is standing empty but I don't really want to sell it as it's a good investment, so I'm thinking of letting it. The rent will more than pay for the mortgage. Anything left over I want to give to you as rent. Plus I want to pay a third of the utilities."

Jolie looked up at me.

"Back me up Paul, tell her we don't need her to pay rent."

I put a hand on Jolie's arm.

"Look, I think letting your house is a good idea. It gives you a nest egg, you won't have to pay the council tax or to heat it over winter and it's less likely to be broken into. Joles, I understand Kylie's point about wanting to feel she is contributing and not being kept. How about a compromise - why don't we put any rent and utility money Kylie has left over into a holiday fund? We can agree how much when the tenancy is let. "

Kylie chewed her lower lip.

"I'm not sure that's me paying my way."

"Considering we don't want to take any money from you it's a good compromise. We can always revisit it later," I grinned at her.

She came round the table and put an arm round each of us for a group hug.

"Thank you, I love you both. Now who do we know that can mow lawns?"

In the end I not only mowed her front and back lawns that afternoon, but was still working on weeding the beds when Kylie rushed out to find me with a worried expression.

"Paul I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to go. Lola has had a huge row with her flatmate and she's really upset. Can you finish and I'll lock up and drop you home and then go and see her?"

"Sweetheart just leave me the house keys and go see your sister. I may as well finish up here and Jolie can pick me up. Don't worry we'll lock up. Bring her home, Jolie would love a mini you to fuss over."

We hugged and she ran to her car shouting that the keys were in the front door. I called Jolie and told her what had happened whilst pulling weeds with my free hand.

"Poor Lola, I wonder if they fell out over a guy. I'm finished with laundry, so I'll come over now and pick up where Kylie left off. The estate agent is coming on Monday afternoon so we need to have her house looking it's best."

I heard the door slam as she left our house.

"See you in a minute babe. Put the kettle on."

I washed my hands and was making coffee as Jolie walked in. She stood on tiptoe to kiss me.

"How much more have you got to do out there?"

"About an hour, then I'll come and help in here."

I grabbed my coffee and took it outside to finish weeding the front garden.

Jolie

I did a quick tour of the house to find that it was neat and tidy. Kylie had obviously cleaned the bathrooms, en-suite and downstairs loo and had finished the bedrooms. I dusted and hoovered the landing and stairs and then started on the living room diner. Paul was lucky and managed to get a window cleaner to agree to come first thing on Monday, and went to check the garage. He came back a few minutes later saying that the garage only had Kylie's home gym in it so needed nothing doing until we moved it. We worked on the kitchen together then locked up and headed home.

Kylie's Mini Cooper was parked on the drive behind Paul's RangeRover, so I parked under the canopy next to it. Kylie opened the door and hugged us both.

"She's got a migraine so I put her to bed in the spare room. I hope that's OK."

"Of course it is," I responded, linking arms with her as we went inside. "What happened?"

"Apparently her flatmate has taken up with a guy who lives with his parents, so any together time has to be at the flat. It seems they expect Lola to go to her room or go out so that they can have the run of the place. This evening he turned up early and they wanted Lola to go out but when she suggested that they go to her flatmate's room they both turned on her. He was obnoxious and said it wasn't their fault she was flat chested and frigid and couldn't get a boyfriend."

Kylie's eyes brimmed with tears.

"My sister is so sweet natured Joles, it's not fair."

I pulled her into my arms and rubbed her back. Paul hugged us both and kissed the top of Kylie's head.

"The spare room is hers as long as she wants it sweetheart. Now, shall I order in an obscene quantity of pizza or go and punch this little shit who upset your sister?"

"Pizza please, it's less likely to get you arrested."

I smirked at my husband,

"If you were making the pizza it would be too close to call."

I skipped out of his reach as he grabbed at me and went upstairs to shower and change. I emerged from the shower and was towelling myself dry when Kylie's arms encircled me from behind.

"Paul told me you finished cleaning the house for me. That's so sweet of you babe, thank you."

She pulled me to her and nuzzled my neck.

"Kylie," I giggled, "I'm not dry, you'll get your clothes damp."

"I plan on making us a lot wetter later my love."

I turned in her arms to kiss her. I had to lift my chin as her lean frame was a couple of inches taller than mine. My wet nipples were already hard and the friction against her T-shirt made me groan into her mouth. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and I melted against her. She pulled back and grinned at me,

"Did you just shave?"

I nodded and she dropped to her knees in front of me, her hands on my buttocks. She knee walked pushing me backwards until the backs of my calves hit the bed and I lay back. She lifted my legs and I let them flop to the sides until the tendons on my inner thighs pulled taut. She caressed my bare mons with the backs of her fingers and I felt my core tighten in anticipation.

"I love it when you're so smooth and soft there."

She rubbed her cheeks against my bare mound and I closed my eyes and exhaled as her blond hair stroked my thighs. The cheek rubbing became a series of soft kisses. One hand seized my wrists and held them above my head, whilst the other mauled my flat chest and hardened nipples as she came up to kiss me hard. Her tongue pushed into my mouth as she flicked my taut buds. She kissed along my jawline before leaving a wet trail down my chest and over my concave tummy. The kisses turned to a combination of licks and nuzzling on my mons and the creases where my thighs joined my crotch and I felt moisture flow. My hips began to move as I tried to get contact where I wanted it but she pulled back until I was still again. She nipped the soft skin at my inner thighs as I whined,

"Kylie please."

My clit was erect and throbbed beneath its little hood.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

She sat up and I rolled over onto my hands and knees, arching my back to present myself for mounting.

I yelped in surprise when she seized me by the hair and slapped my bottom really hard. My cries and sharp cracks filled the air as she spanked me hard for maybe a half a dozen strokes before rolling me onto my back. My bottom was on fire, but my pussy was throbbing and I was close to orgasm. She kissed me deeply and my hips bucked, rubbing my inflamed buttocks on the covers. I whimpered as she slid two fingers into me, curling them up to find my joy spot. She sucked my hard little button into her mouth and flicked it every couple of seconds with her tongue, at the same time wriggling her fingers to tap and rub my special place just inside my eager cunny. She made no effort to tease, her objective obviously to get me off as quickly as possible. I just had time to pull a pillow over my face as my back arched lifting my hips high off the bed to buck in mid air as the orgasm crashed over me. I collapsed onto the bed panting. Now that I'd cum, my tender bottom made its presence felt. She pulled back and looked at me with her dom face on.

"I'm going downstairs now. I want your stinging bottom to remind you how hard I'm going to fuck you tonight. You are not to touch yourself."

"Kylie," I wailed, "My bottom hurts."

I couldn't suppress a sob at the end of my sentence and it was enough to make her turn back and take me in her arms. She kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear,

"Never forget I love you baby. You're going to cum so hard later."

She kissed me on the lips and stood, taking my hands to pull me to my feet.

"Pizza will be here in ten minutes. I'll wake Lola."

I stood and turned my back to the mirror. My buttocks were scarlet and scalding hot to my touch. I wasn't really into spanking and I was surprised how much it had turned me on. I couldn't believe the little witch had spanked me. By the time I was dressed and downstairs Paul had opened the pizza boxes on the island and the kitchen smelled of cheese and oregano. Lola was sitting next to her sister and Paul was opening a bottle of Chianti. I caught Kylie's smirk as I slid gingerly onto a stool opposite her. Lola was looking down at her hands clasped loosely on the table.

"How's the migraine sweetie?"

Lola looked up and smiled weakly.

"Much better now, thanks."

We chatted as we ate the pizza and drank the wine. Lola pulled a face at the chianti and Paul found her a diet cola in the fridge. Paul and Lola cleared away the pizza remnants and she looked over her shoulder at me as she loaded plates into the dishwasher.

"Thanks for having me Jolie, I feel like a proper wuss letting them get to me."

"It sounds like they were pretty intimidating, but you're welcome to stay with us as long as you like."

Her eyes were glassy and to buy herself a moment to compose herself she reached up to fix her ponytail, pulling the band from her hair and leaning forward to finger comb the tangles out.

"Can I brush your hair for you Lola? I love brushing Kylie's hair and yours is lovely and long like hers."

She passed me the band and turned her back to me as Kylie handed me her hairbrush from her bag. I spent a while brushing her blonde hair as Paul took the pizza boxes out to the recycling bin. I felt her relax as we chatted and teased Kylie about the amount of pizza she had eaten. I put her hair back into its ponytail and slid my arms around her and she relaxed back into me as I perched on my stool. Kylie caught my eye and mouthed a thank you. Paul suggested we take ice cream into the living room and watch a film. Two large cream leather sofas faced each other either side of a large stone fireplace with an 85 inch TV above. Paul pulled up the streaming service and we selected Avatar 2 The way of Water. I snuggled with Paul as Lola leaned against Kylie on the opposite sofa. My bottom was sore and I couldn't stop thinking about Kylie's promise to fuck me hard later. After half an hour I wriggled trying to get comfortable.