The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong with you wriggle bum?" he murmured into my ear.

I craned my neck to bring my mouth closer.

"I've got a sore bottom and a wet pussy and I'm on a promise of some rough stuff. Will you be OK with Lola for a bit?"

Paul grinned at me and clawed my bottom making me wince. I looked across at Kylie and she nodded at me and whispered something to Lola before standing and reaching for my hand.

"Paul, can I steal her for a bit?"

Lola smirked at me and my face flushed as red as my bottom as Kylie pulled me out of the room. In our bedroom she pecked me on the cheek and whispered,

"Clothes off," before going into the en-suite.

She emerged moments later still fully clothed, but my jaw dropped as I saw the huge bulge in her jeans. God knows how, but she'd got them fastened over the large strapless and she was seriously hard packing! My core tightened as she came to me and kissed me hard. I felt moisture move as I moaned into her mouth and slid a hand down to grope her bulge.

"You know I can't feel that, silly," she giggled.

"I know, but I can you sexy girl," I husked. "Fuck me Kylie. I've been wet for hours. I need it rough tonight baby."

She pushed me away from her.

"Face down over two pillows."

The pillows lifted my hips. I arched my back and parted my thighs in the submissive pose I knew she loved. I looked back at her over my shoulder and pouted. She had undone her fly and the huge feeldoe jutted out lewdly. I felt her crawl onto the bed behind me and readied myself mentally for penetration with the massive black phallus. But instead she grabbed a handful of my hair and growled,

"I'm going to wake your sleepy bottom up."

I twisted to look at her in alarm. She had a small leather paddle in her hand.

"No Kylie please, I'm not sure I can take another spanking," I wailed.

"Just one hard smack on each cheek sweetie. Trust me it will feel so good in a moment. Can I?"

I nodded turning my face to bury it in the duvet.

"Hold the bed head and don't let go."

My bottom exploded with pain as she smacked my left buttock very hard and I yelped into the duvet and kicked my legs.

"Don't move baby, just one more I promise."

I nodded again biting a mouthful of duvet. I swear the second smack was harder still and I yelled into the bedding as my hips thrashed to ease the sting. I let go of the headboard to reach back and rub my poor bottom but she caught my wrists.

"No darling, let the stinging have you. Relax into it. This is the nice part."

My bottom was ablaze, but I was amazed to feel I was close to orgasm and moisture trickled from my upturned pussy to run down my tummy. She let go of my wrists and slid further back. I felt her cool hands on my stinging buttocks and a groan escaped my lips.

"Oh sweetheart your bottom is a gorgeous pink colour."

She pressed a cheek against me and rubbed gently. I was super sensitive and exhaled at the feel of her cool skin on my superheated buttock. She switched cheeks and buttocks, pausing to blow gently on my pussy. She licked my bottom cheeks and blew on the wet skin. I moaned aloud at the glorious soothing sensation, then yipped as she nipped me gently with her teeth, before kissing and licking my other cheek.

"Honey, your bottom is so lovely and hot. I need to feel it against my tummy."

I looked back to see her kneel and push her jeans to mid thigh and my soggy pussy clenched as I realised what she was about to do. She leaned over me supporting herself on one hand as she rubbed the huge phallus against my drooling slit.

"Oh so wet. You are a needy girl aren't you?" She murmured, "Do you still want it rough?"

I twisted my head to look at her,

"Yes baby, please. Ram it in hard."

There's a difference between what we think we want and what we need. Kylie knew the feeldoe was close the limits of what I could take, so she ignored my request and entered me gently. I grunted as she eased the full length into me until I felt the cool skin of her tummy against my burning cheeks.

"Your hot little bottom feels lovely against my tummy," she breathed into my ear.

She writhed against me, grinding her hips against my upturned haunches. I found my self moaning encouragement and pushing back hard trying to increase the friction on my tender bottom at the same time as driving the feeldoe deeper. She began to fuck me slowly, drawing back just half the shaft before plunging back to rub against my hot bottom for a moment before pulling back again. My pussy was a sodden squelching mess and my inner thighs were wet with my secretions. My orgasm was lurking near and I arched my back more and whimpered encouragement to my lover. Kylie upped the tempo fucking me hard, but I missed the friction on my buttocks and reached back to claw at my tender skin. Kylie pulled my hand away.

"No sweetie, no fingernails. Do you want me to smack you?"

"No. Yes. I don't know. Christ, make me cum."

After a couple more strokes she pulled out and paddled my bottom hard. My hips continued to buck as if she was fucking me, and she matched the cadence smacking my bottom as my hips came up to meet the blows.

"Yes," I hissed, "harder Kylie, really hard."

I began to cry out as she switched alternate smacks to the tender crease where buttock meets thigh and when my bucking became uncoordinated she smacked my pussy with her fingers and I came hard, squirting back onto the bed. As I humped the air she pressed her face into my pouting slit and rubbed my aching clit with the flat of her tongue prolonging my orgasm. Just as I was calming down she entered me and fucked me hard until I came again, this time shuddering through her own orgasm as I bucked beneath her.

She pulled out of my aching pussy and I looked up to see her remove the feeldoe. She was looking at me with concern.

"When it hits, just remember I love you."

I was about to ask what she meant when suddenly all I could feel was my stinging bottom and aching pussy. I felt scared and from nowhere I burst into tears. Then her arms wrapped around me and held me tight as sobs wracked my body. She pulled the duvet over us and whispered in my ear in the darkness,

"I love you, you're safe, I love you, this is a normal reaction, it's OK, your safe, I love you."

After a few minutes I became aware she was stroking my hair and kissing my cheek.

"Are you back with me baby, are you OK?"

"What the fuck just happened?" My breath caught with an after sob and she kissed me again.

"You got into a bit of headspace. It can happen with an intense spanking session. It leaves you weepy for a bit."

"I thought you weren't going to hit me again. My bottom's on fire."

"You we're getting into it. You were about to rake your bottom with your fingernails so I thought it better to smack you. Can I see your bum?"

I rolled onto my tummy and she knelt beside me.

"Thats a pretty pink bottom. No marks though I pulled your hands away in time."

She reached under a pillow and pulled out a bundle.

"What's that?", I eyed it dubiously, not keen for any more 'nice' treatment of my bottom.

"Don't worry it's an ice pack and some aloe Vera cream I've had in the fridge. Now lay down and let me take care of you. This is going to feel lovely."

For the next fifteen minutes she applied first the ice pack then the cold soothing cream to my appreciative bottom. I groaned my thanks and then she held me again and told me to try and sleep. She whispered that she loved me over and over until I fell asleep in her arms.

I awoke alone and in the dark. I reached for Kylie to find the space next to me still warm. A glance at the clock showed it to be 11.06. I'd been asleep for an hour and a half. Paul appeared with a glass of water.

"Kylie said you might like this."

I took it gratefully and drank half of it.

"She was right, thank you. Where is she?"

"She's with Lola in the guest room, but she didn't want to leave you alone. What've you been up to?"

"I'll tell you in the morning baby, I just want to sleep now. Come and hold me."

Paul

The film on Sunday evening was good. Lola was snuggling with her sister opposite us and Jolie and I were cuddling but she was fidgety and seemed unable to concentrate. I knew the signs. She told me she was horny but not for me. She wanted Kylie but didn't want to steal her from her sister's embrace. I noticed Kylie whisper in Lola's ear and she nodded. Kylie stood and padded across to take Jolie's hand.

"Can I steal her for a bit Paul?"

Jolie kissed me before she stood and I smiled at her.

"Have fun you two," I grinned.

After a moment Lola caught my eye.

"Can I snuggle please?"

I shifted and patted the space beside me and I watched as this smaller version of Kylie stood and crossed the space between the sofas. She was lithe and cat-like in her movements and utterly stunning. She settled next to me, leaning back against my side and pulled my arm around her skinny form. Her bare tummy was flat and hard like her sister's and dusted with fine golden downy hairs. But despite the fact that she was so much my ideal type and I could acknowledge how beautiful she was, I felt protective rather than predatory. I was pleased with myself when my cocklet behaved as I held her, my platonic affection worthy of Kylie's trust.

Later after the film had finished I was making hot chocolate for her when Kylie appeared.

"Hey you two. Has he behaved himself Lola?"

"He was lovely and a perfect gentleman. I'm tired K, will you sleep with me tonight please?"

Kylie pushed a blond strand behind he sister's ear and kissed her forehead.

"Yes of course sweetie. Paul will you take Jolie some water please? Stay with her, we had a pretty intense session and pushed some boundaries and I don't want her to wake up by herself."

She caught my worried look.

"She's OK Paul, it's just I took her to a new place this evening and it can be a bit unsettling the first time."

I took Jolie her water and was mildly irritated to find she had woken alone after all. She took it gratefully and drank most of it. I asked her what they'd been up to but she just wanted to sleep and asked me to cuddle her. I undressed and climbed into bed. I expected her to want me to spoon her, but she turned to face me, snuggling her nose into my neck and pulling my arm and leg around her. She was asleep almost instantly. Before her gentle breathing lulled me to sleep too, I resolved to talk to her in the morning about the 'new place' Kylie had taken her to.

Jolie was still sleeping when I got up for my morning pee. I could hear Kylie and Lola downstairs in the kitchen. Kylie was going to drop Lola for a morning class before going to meet the window cleaner and then the estate agent at her house. Jolie was awake when I went back in to the bedroom to pull on shorts and a T-shirt. She was rubbing her bottom and wincing. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Kylie spanked my bum last night. It was exciting but I'm regretting it now. I'm not sure I like it enough to do it again."

"Let me see your bottom."

She pulled the sheet back and rolled onto her tummy. Her buttocks were a dark scarlet.

"Jesus, what has she done to you?"

I was angry and ignored Jolie's plea to come back as I stormed off to confront Kylie.

She was just leaving and Lola was waiting in the car.

"What the hell did you do to her? She trusts you and you've hurt her, her bottom's red raw."

Kylie blanched at my raised voice and took a step back, her eyes filling up.

"Stop shouting at me Paul. You know I love her and would never hurt her. The marks will be gone in a day or two."

"You've gone too far this time Kylie, I'm not happy. What the hell possessed you?"

"She was into it and I was exploring her boundaries."

"Boundaries my arse, that's abuse!"

I heard Jolie scrambling out of bed.

"Paul, no, stop it."

Tears were rolling down Kylie's cheeks as she checked her watch.

"I'm sorry Paul, I have to get Lola to class. Tell Jolie I love her."

Lola arrived and hugged her sister, glaring daggers at me.

"Don't you dare shout at my sister, l'll claw your face off, you big arsehole. Get in the car K."

Lola jumped in the drivers seat as Kylie covered her face with her hands in the passenger seat, her shoulders shaking. I watched Lola back out. She gave me a final withering glare as she pulled away, leaving me wondering if perhaps it was me who had gone too far.

**********************************

Hi friends. I hope you like this latest instalment of Jolie, Paul and Kylie's story. I'm sorry it's been a while coming but I have other commitments too. The characters are leading me in some unexpected directions. Please feel free to let me know what you think and don't forget the vote thingy below. I'm working on Chap 9 but please be patient - this is not my day job!