The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 08

Story Info
A frustrated young wife cuckolds her submissive husband.
10k words
4.21
8.9k
7

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis

This story is about a husband's willing decent into cuckoldry. Paul is a married, sexually inadequate man unable to satisfy his gorgeous young wife, Jolie, in bed. She loves him, but has become sexually frustrated and was persuaded by her stunning friend Kylie, to add some excitement to their love life. They have discovered that Paul is a submissive and that he is excited by female domination, tease and denial. Jolie finds that she is bisexual and falls for her friend. The threesome develops into an affectionate and loving relationship in which they explore the boundaries of their sexual desires. She has now moved in with them and the three of them have befriended a younger girl, Lucy, who has a crush on Paul. Lucy has been for over for dinner and has masturbated Paul on the sofa while in turn being brought to orgasm by Kylie. She stayed over and Jolie gave her Paul for the night. This is a complete short story, but I think you might enjoy it more if you have read chapters one to seven first.

This story contains the following sexual activities - please don't read it if they offend you. Heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian, femdom, anal, spanking.

Chapter 8 - Panties and Paddles

Jolie was sheltering from the rain under the canopy when I pulled into the station on Thursday evening. I was surprised to see a very slight black girl standing talking to her and they were laughing together as I got out of the car. My wife hugged me and stood on tiptoe to kiss me on the cheek,

"Hi baby this is my colleague Tamsin, her husband is tied up in a meeting so I said she could could ride home with us until he can come and get her."

"Hi Tamsin, nice to meet you."

I went to shake shake her hand but she pulled me to her and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Paul, I've heard all about you and you're as gorgeous as Jolie said you were."

I blushed as she flashed her impossibly white teeth. She had a beautiful smile that was infectious and I couldn't help grinning back at her. I popped the tailgate and loaded the girls' cases as they scrambled into the Range Rover out of the rain. Jolie twisted in the front seat and the pair gushed excitedly about the conference they had attended as we headed home. Ten minutes later I pulled onto the drive next to Kylie's Mini Cooper, grateful for the shelter afforded by the car port.

I grabbed the cases and we were met at the door by a grinning Kylie. Jolie jumped into her arms wrapping her legs around her waist and raining kisses on her face.

"Hi baby, I missed you so much."

Tamsin looked at me laughing,

"I guess this must be Kylie."

Kylie carried the clinging Jolie over to me and gave me a one armed hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Kylie, this is Tamsin, a colleague of Jolie's."

Kylie used her free arm to shake Tamsin's hand,

"Hi Tamsin, come on in out of the rain."

Jolie released her hold on Kylie and we trooped into the kitchen where the smell of Thai green curry had my tummy rumbling.

"There's enough for four if Tamsin's hungry," Kylie looked over her shoulder as she stirred the rice.

"It'll be about 15 minutes."

We were chatting when Tamsin's phone rang. Her husband, Carl, was on his way to get her and would be here in a few minutes. When the doorbell rang Jolie went to answer it and returned with a huge handsome black man. He must have been six feet seven or eight and was massively muscled. When Tamsin went to hug him hello he towered over her small frame, picking her up to kiss her soundly. When he turned to face us his smile had a warmth that filled the room, and his deep voice rumbled hellos as he shook hands with me and kissed the girls.

When Carl and Tamsin left a few minutes later the kitchen felt empty. We all looked at each other and Kylie said what we were all thinking.

"Wow, they were something weren't they? She was stunning and I've seen him at the gym a couple of times. He can bench 170kg. You couldn't take your eyes off him Joles."

I looked at Jolie and she was pink.

"I just couldn't get over how much bigger and more powerful he was than Tamsin. His biceps were almost as big as her waist!"

"Hey I'm still here you know," I whined.

She laughed and pulled me into a hug.

"Sorry baby, I can't deny I find his body attractive, but I love you and our little dominant more than anything or anyone."

She pulled my head down and kissed me, her arms going around my neck. Kylie put dishes of curry and big bowl of fragrant rice on the table.

"Lets eat guys, I'm starving."

*******************

Kylie and I were cuddling on one of the cream sofas watching a film when Jolie came down from unpacking her case.

"You two look comfy," she smiled as she put her hair into a pony tail. Kylie pulled me towards her and kissed me.

"He might be your husband but I love him too."

Jolie pouted theatrically. Kylie jumped up and wrapped her arms around her tiny frame.

"But I love you too sweetie. You and your sexy little ass."

They kissed passionately; their skinny, flat chested bodies pressed together. I felt a stirring in my cock cage and I wanted them both, but I couldn't have either of them. Kylie was a dominant top. Jolie didn't want my useless little cocklet.

"Girls, please," I whined, and they both looked over at me smirking and openly groping each other. Kylie's hands slid under Jolie's short skirt and I got a glimpse of tanned thighs and lacy stocking tops.

"Aw, are we getting you hot and bothered baby?" Jolie grinned, "Has he not had any while I've been away?"

"Oh, he's had some alright," Kylie smirked at me. I went bright red and stared at the floor.

"Ooh someone's embarrassed. What did she do to you sweetie?"

"The strapless got some use."

"Ooh Paul, did she put it in your bottom and fuck you? Did he cum?"

"He nearly came the first time, but I got myself off and kept him waiting. The second time he was really gagging for it. He wanted it really bad when I put on a new bigger strapless, stuck his bottom in the air and everything. He was such a horny mare he came just from being fucked."

"Sounds like I've lost a husband and gained a sister."

Jolie came over and hugged me, kissed me and groped my bottom.

"Did she fuck you hard Paul and make you cum? Did you really stick your bottom in the air like a mare in heat?

I nodded, my face going even redder. She kissed me and gave me a hug, smirking up at me.

"He made such a mess in the bed though; I had to wash the bedding. He comes so much everything was soaked."

"I might have an answer to that," Jolie giggled rummaging in her bag. She produced a black lacy object with lots of satin straps.

"Take your shorts and pants off Paul."

Curious, I took them off, my willy already trying to erect in my cock cage.

"This is a lacy jock strap," she grinned, "It'll catch his cum when he ejaculates but still give you full access to his bottom."

"I'm not wearing that, it looks like girls' panties," I whined.

"Don't be a baby, no one but us will see. Let's just try it on for a minute."

Jolie knelt down and held it for me and I stepped into the leg straps. She pulled it up and adjusted the thin lace straps around my bottom. The silky material felt incredibly erotic on my caged cock and barely contained my swollen balls. My buttocks were fully exposed and my cock and balls created a large bulge.

"Oooh I like that,"

Kylie purred, groping my exposed bottom and sliding her fingers into my crease to tease my hole. Jolie pulled me to her, her arms around my neck and kissed me, then slid a hand between us to fondle my caged cock through the lacy pouch. I moaned into Jolie's mouth as Kylie probed my bottom from behind. My cocklet was straining in its cage as Jolie fondled me. She pulled my hand to her flat chest and I mauled her erect nipples through her T-shirt. Kylie's fingers were busy in my bottom and my hips began to push back in time with her probing.

"Do you want to see the new feeldoe I used on him Joles?"

Jolie must have indicated in the affirmative, because I whimpered in frustration as Kylie pulled her fingers from my bottom and left the room. Jolie's kisses were exciting us both and I wanted to put my hand in her knickers , but I knew that would not be allowed, so I groped her pert little bottom and rubbed my caged willy against the lacy top of her hold ups. Jolie fondled my straining cocklet through its cage.

"It might be nicer with this off baby," she murmured, nuzzling my neck and pulling the Velcro band from her hair. She quickly bound my hands behind me and released my aching willy from its cage with the key around her neck. I gasped at the feel of the slinky material as my bourgeoning erection stretched it away from my tummy.

"It looks really sexy baby," Jolie pulled me toward her again fondling my rigid cocklet through the pouch. "Does it feel nice?"

I nodded, embarrassed but very aroused. She gently fondled my willy and pulled at my swollen balls nudging my legs apart with her knee.

"Please Jolie, rub me, you've made me horny now."

"Do you want to cum in your new undies baby? I thought you only had a cum last night?"

Kylie reappeared. My arousal surged as I saw she was naked and wearing the huge feeldoe. It was glistening with lube and jiggled like a real cock as she walked towards us. Jolie's hand flew to her mouth,

"Oh my God it's huge! I can't believe you got that up his bottom! I'm not sure I could take that in my pussy."

Kylie leered at her, "Would you like to come upstairs and find out? I want your sexy little body."

Giggling like a schoolgirl, my wife walked up to Kylie and put her arms around her neck, lifting onto tiptoes to straddle the huge phallus. It protruded obscenely from under the back of her microskirt and she wiggled her hips knowing it would move the bulb buried deep in her friend's vulva. Kylie moaned and slid her hands down to cup her pert little buttocks under her skirt.

"God I love your sexy arse you wanton little slut. When did you take your knickers off?"

"Upstairs just now."

"Come to bed you little hussy, and you too Paul. You can help me get this big cock in your wife's tight little pussy."

They began to walk towards the door, still joined by the feeldoe and still kissing. At the door they separated and Kylie took my wife's hand and led her upstairs. I followed, taking the opportunity to look up Jolie's short skirt as she climbed the stairs. She looked back at me and smirked, knowing what I was doing. She lifted her skirt and stuck her bottom out showing me what I couldn't have.

In the bedroom Jolie pulled her T-shirt over her head while Kylie hurriedly unfastened her skirt, which fell to her feet, leaving her in just her black holdups. Jolie straddled the huge phallus again and kissed her girlfriend, humping her hips causing the feeldoe to disappear only to reappear again glistening with moisture.

"God, it feels huge just between my thighs," she husked, "I don't know how you're going to get all that in me I'm only little."

"I'll take it slowly baby, no rough stuff this time I promise. You do want to try though, don't you?"

"Yes of course I do. I've always wanted to try a really big cock; I'm just a bit scared, but I'm horny for it too."

Jolie bit her lip in a childlike way that visibly triggered a rush of lust in Kylie.

"Get on the bed," Kylie growled pushing her ahead as they crossed the bedroom.

Jolie crawled onto the bed and dropped to her elbows, her bottom in the air. Her thighs were spread wide and her back arched to expose her bottom and vulva in the position that Kylie favoured, but Kylie crawled up to her and touched her cheek.

"No baby, not this time. Roll over for me; I want to see your face as it goes in. I need to know I'm not hurting you."

Jolie rolled onto her back, pulling her heels up to her bottom and letting her legs flop to the side. She raised her arms above her head and arched her back. Her ribs were sharply defined and her developing abs flexed. Her tummy was concave and accentuated the bulge of her hairless mons. Her neat little slit was gaping open revealing the pink and glistening flesh within. She was instinctively making herself vulnerable, the submissive pose making my cocklet throb and weep in my pouch. Kylie was on all fours above her nuzzling her neck, the huge phallus hanging under her tummy. She turned to look at me.

"Come here Paul. Kiss her pussy. Get her ready for me but don't touch her clit."

I crouched between her splayed thighs, the position awkward due to my hands being bound behind me. I kissed the smooth skin of her mons and the creases where her thighs met her crotch. She groaned and her hands came down to twist in my hair.

"Don't tease me baby just lick me and make me wet and slippery for her."

I covered her oozing slit with my mouth and felt her pelvis tilt up to meet me as I pushed my tongue deep inside her tight entrance. I drew her freely flowing nectar out and lapped at her gaping crease, bathing the area with my tongue. Her hips rocked against me as I sucked and licked, carefully avoiding her erect clitty as it bulged under its little hood. My cocklet throbbed painfully and I moved up to kiss her.

"Please baby can I have you? I want you so much."

My willy nodded with my heartbeat and drooled precum into my undies.

"Aw sweetie, you know you can't fuck me with your trigger happy little soldier. Hold my hand while Kylie fucks me with her big cock and we'll give you a love and a little cum later."

I felt Kylie's hand on my testicles and she pulled me back.

"Come on Paul, get behind me where you can see. Help me get it in her then you can watch me fuck her tiny pussy properly with my big cock."

I knelt on the bed behind her to letch at her exposed bottom, and to see where the large bulb of the feeldoe disappeared into her hairless opening.

Kylie crouched lower so that the huge shaft rested in Jolie's slit, moving her hips so that it rubbed back and forth. Jolie reached down to feel it as it moved in her crease.

"Jesus, it's enormous," she murmured, her voice thick with desire.

Kylie added more lube to the huge shaft, stroking it lewdly. She changed the angle as she rubbed the strapless back and forth, ensuring it was riding over Jolie's erect clitoris. She began to pant as her arousal grew, her knees slowly pulling back to her chest as she rotated her pelvis to increase the contact and invite penetration. My willy was rigid and I desperately wanted to enter my wife's tight little pussy.

"Yes baby, put it in me now."

Kylie held the massive shaft of the feeldoe and positioned the bulbous tip at her entrance. She leaned down and kissed her.

"Relax baby girl, we've got all night. Nice and slow. Gentle presses, keeping looking at me."

Kylie moved her hips almost imperceptibly, increasing the pressure gently and I watched as the massive head began to stretch Jolie open.

"God, its huge Kylie." Jolie bit her bottom lip, "Stop a minute please."

Kylie held still, stroking Jolie's cheek as she kissed her gently. "Do you want me to take it out darling?"

"No I just needed a moment, I want some more now."

Kylie pushed against her lover a little more until suddenly it slipped in an inch and Jolie gasped.

Kylie stopped, her face concerned, "Are you OK baby?"

"Just a sec," Jolie gasped, "Let me get used to the stretch."

Her knuckles were white where she gripped the bed head. She panted for a minute as if in childbirth.

"OK, I think it's OK, give me some more."

Kylie eased another couple of inches into her girlfriend's tight little snatch, but the pressure had eased, and Jolie's eyes had that faraway look she got when she was really into it. Suddenly her legs wrapped around the small of Kylie's back pulling her in deeper.

"Jesus, I want it now give it to me."

Kylie eased the phallus in deeper as Jolie moaned loudly, pulling with her legs and lifting her pelvis. Kylie felt her bare mons touch Jolie's smooth tummy and realized with a shock that she had taken the full nine inches.

"You've got it all baby," she whispered in Jolie's ear. "You're amazing. I love you so much."

Jolie's eyes were still glazed but she put her arms around Kylie's neck, "Kiss me you soppy cow."

I watched as they nuzzled and kissed affectionately. I loved them both but my cocklet was achingly hard and I so wanted to fuck.

"How does it feel now Joles?"

"Amazingly full and stretched. I'm ready now, fuck me baby, I want to cum on your massive cock."

"Put your hands back over your head if you want it," Kylie hissed.

Jolie reached over her head and she arched her back, exposing her throat in a submissive pose that she knew would excite her lover. Kylie began a slow withdrawal, leaving just the head inside before easing back in. Jolie groaned; her legs still wrapped around Kylie's back urging her back in.

"Christ, yes fuck me."

Kylie's nipples were taut on her tiny breasts and she was clenching her teeth, deliberately holding back her own desire to fuck hard so as not to hurt her lover. Jolie was panting, her orgasm close. Kylie slid her hands along Jolie's arms to grasp her hands, fingers intertwining and kissed her neck, whispering in her ear. She eased the huge phallus in and out slowly, gradually increasing the pace as Jolie's back began to arch tight as a bowstring. Kylie was holding her breath, her body trembling with the effort of resisting the urge to ram the dildo into the girl. Jolie suddenly climaxed, lifting her hips and bucking in midair. Kylie continued fucking her slowly as she howled through her orgasm until they both collapsed onto the bed and lay panting in each other's arms. The dildo was still embedded to the hilt as they kissed.

My willy was rock hard and drooling as Kylie's gaze shifted to me. I knew she had held her own orgasm back and she would be eager to get herself off. Jolie pulled back from the kiss and smiled at her lover.

"You didn't cum baby, but I'm a bit too sore to do it again now. Paul is tenting his undies though; I think he wants it."

"Is that right Paul? Do you want it again?"

"Yes but it's so big and you're so horny."

"Are you going to be a good boy for me and show me you want it?"

I turned around and lowered my face to the duvet parting my thighs wide. My cocklet tented out my the pouch of my jock strap as I arched my back offering my bottom for mounting.

Jolie giggled. "I can't believe you got that massive thing up his bottom."

Kylie lubricated the big dildo again before inserting two slippery fingers into me. I groaned and grunted as she worked them around inside my tight hole, thrusting in and out as she kept me still with a hand on my back. I began to pant with excitement and Kylie pulled me up into a kneeling position by my hair. She pulled my pouch down enough to expose my rigid cocklet.

Jolie smirked, "I think he's ready. His cocklet's hard as iron."

Kylie pulled my jock back over my cocklet and pushed me back down holding me by my hair. The outside of her smooth thighs nudged the inside of mine as she got into position and I felt the cold slimy head of the huge dildo against my hole. Jolie pushed a poppers bottle under my nose and I took five big hits. I was panting and trembling as my arousal climbed. Kylie began teasing my hole with little presses without entering.

"Do you want it baby? Shall I take it away and fuck Jolie again?

The poppers rush peaked and my hormones were screaming at me.

"No, fuck me please Kylie."

I gasped aloud as she forced the bulbous head past my protesting outer sphincter, grunting as it popped passed my inner ring. She slowly but insistently forced the whole thing into me until I felt her smooth, flat tummy contact my bottom. She settled onto my back, her nipples grazing my skin as she nuzzled the back of my neck.