All Comments on 'The Compound'

by Femme_Domme_Fatale

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AuralStimulationAuralStimulationabout 3 years ago

Great presentation! Very hot and steamy and as always, a great voice telling the story. Bravo Femme_Domme_Fatale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mistress - thanks once again, for another wonderful audio. The story and your insight into this particular realm of female dominance and the male's place in it, is utterly mesmerising to me. You are a true delight and I cannot thank you enough, for opening my senses and imagination into this all together better world.

I always learn from listening to you. Priceless. 🔥

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyabout 3 years ago

Great story! Part of me was wondering if there was one student who would not have a partner so they would be matched with you. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Aye could you do some more lore intensive stuff, this series is the perfect mix of story and sex and Im lovin it. Like give us more background and just tell us more about the world?

chieftwochieftwoabout 3 years ago

Story was very good and very descriptive.

JJA122JJA122almost 3 years ago

You have outdone yourself, very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can you do a sequel to this where the mistress gives lesson about anal penetration.

Simee72Simee7212 months ago

Amazing story, very sexy, loved it. Also enjoyed the sound effects. I want to go to this class!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFemme_Domme_Fatale@Femme_Domme_Fatale
Adorer of submissive men. Lover of Matriarchal interactions. I record monologues and stories concerning female domination and I am never happier than when good boys listen to their mistress.