The Compromise

Story Info
Discussions about guilt and sex lead to... sex.
4.8k words
4.68
6.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, brief explanatory note. This is actually chapter 2 of a story featuring these characters. Chapter one has been written in my head for years now, but I've never actually typed it out. It's a little bit longer and more complex than this one, though, so we'll see. I do love it, though, so if my motivation and creativity stick with me, I may try to get it written out one of these days. Writing is difficult for me. I tend to need to be somewhat hypo-manic, and those periods tend not to come often or stay long.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy! Stick with it to the end for the sex, but there's naughtiness throughout.

"I told you that Katie and her boyfriend broke up, didn't I?"

I glanced over at my girlfriend, Amy, sitting on the sofa next to me. We were watching TV. I, as usual, was naked. Ever since Amy decided she was a domme, she also decided that she liked the power dynamic of CFNF -- Clothed Female, Naked Female -- so she prefers it if, when we're in our apartment together, I go around starkers. Now, it does mean that we tend to have to keep the curtains drawn, but it has allowed me to determine through rigorous observation, that the more I'm naked, the more sex we tend to have. And I have also determined, again, through rigorous observation, that the more sex with her I have, the happier I tend to be. Turns out it's a good system for both of us.

As I say, she's a domme. She's MY domme. But she also happens to be the sweetest, most polite, most considerate, NICEST domme on the planet. I'm not complaining, exactly. It's just that, although we do tend to have sex quite a bit, I sometimes wish she'd take advantage of the situation she requested to begin with and just reach out and ravish my naked body now and then as opposed to asking if it was okay to touch me, then if I'm SURE it's okay to touch me, and then when we finish, to apologize for touching me.

She's my best friend in the whole world and I love her. She really is the sweetest, with her blonde pixie haircut, her big blue eyes, and the black, semi-Goth clothes she prefers. It's just that I'm incredibly into her and incredibly into being her sub and all that goes with it.

Then there's me, June. I think of myself as a "mousy wallflower" but I've learned not to say it out loud. Amy HATES it. She insists I'm beautiful, but all I can see is my nondescript brown hair, nondescript brown eyes and, okay, a decent figure, if a bit small breasted. Thing is, I'm an introvert, and I tend to think that goes right into both the "wallflower" and "mousy" descriptions, but I've learned not to argue with her about it. She's my biggest defender, including from myself.

But anyway, sorry for the digression. I just thought you could use a bit of background after I dumped you right into the beginning of what turned out to be a very interesting conversation. Back to the story. There I was, watching some forgettable sitcom with my heels up on the couch on either side of my butt in order to give Amy better access if she decided to do what I really wanted her to do and reach over to give me a pinch on the labia. Or a tickle on the labia. Or anything labia-related would be nice. Point is, I was horny, and right at that point she decided to ask me about her friend Katie.

"Sure, about a week and a half ago, right? I feel bad for her even though you weren't the biggest fan of her boyfriend. Did she ask you to go out with her? You know I don't mind. I'm not much for the bar and party scene and I know I'm an anchor to the fun when the two of you get together."

Remember I told you Amy's my best friend? Well, Katie is Amy's best friend. I don't mind. They've known each other a lot longer than I've known Amy and, frankly, they have a lot more in common, despite Katie being (mostly) straight and Amy being pretty much all lesbian, Goddess bless her.

"No, nothing like that," Amy replied. "It's just that, remember how I told you about how bi-curious Katie's always been? And about how something probably would've happened between us if we had ever both been single at the same time, even though I hate the thought of being some straight girl's one-time fling?"

"Sure. She's always had a massive straight-girl crush on you. You used to tease her mercilessly about it as I recall." I giggled.

But Amy was clearly thinking about something that had been troubling her for at least the past couple days. She was upset and I had apparently just made it worse unintentionally.

"That's just it!" she said, confusingly, and when I looked at her with a no-doubt quizzical expression on my face, she sighed and leaned back to stare at the ceiling for a moment before continuing. "Anyway, forget about her crush on me. That's pretty much entirely transformed into a crush on you. Not that I mind. You're gorgeous and sexy. Anyone would want you."

I snorted in disbelief, but moved my feet to the floor and closed my legs ladylike, despite still being naked. Sadly, this was not sexy-time. "Me? The Mousy Wallflower compared to the Queen of the Goth Pixies? You're either joking or you've gone mad."

She was serious and she practically glared at me. "I told you to knock it off with that "wallflower" crap. You know how it bugs me and you know WHY it bugs me." I suddenly felt very ashamed. Here she was, trying to open up about something and I was needling her. Her gaze went back to the ceiling immediately, though. Not a good sign. "I swear to you, it's true. She's always asking me how you are and whenever she and I go out without you, she asks why you aren't there. Besides which, you know her. She always wants to know the stuff you and I are doing, you know, sexually. When she found out about out CFNF thing, I swear she just stared at me for two full minutes. I'm sure she "splooshed" her panties. Frankly, I'm surprised she hasn't decided to 'drop in' on us, just to catch a glimpse of you au naturale. And she always wants me to show her those pictures I took of you, remember?"

"How can I forget? That was a memorable day. Anyway, I told you that was fine. Although it's true I thought you only showed them to her that one time. Has she really been asking to see them?"

She straightened her neck again and turned to look me in the eye. At least she didn't seem angry anymore. Of course, she seldom managed to stay angry for too long. "Oh, all the time. It used to happen only when she'd been drinking, but ever since she and Kevin started having problems, well, it's pretty much every time I see her, especially since they officially broke up."

"And that's what's been bothering you?"

"Of course not. I told you, she's only human. it's only natural that she has a crush on you."

I rolled my eyes but didn't challenge her. "Well, what is it, then? You're clearly upset. Just tell me."

She sighed again and looked away, although not at the ceiling at least this time. "It's just that I feel so... guilty."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I've obviously switched universes and I'm out of sync with this cosmos' reality still. What in the world do you mean? What do you have to feel guilty about? You've never been anything but a good friend to Katie."

"But that's just it, I haven't been a good friend, I've been a terrible friend and that's why this is happening."

"That's why what's happening? How have you been a terrible friend?"

"You said it yourself, I've been constantly teasing her about being bi-curious and girl-thirsty and that's what made her suggest it."

"Suggest what?"

"Well, hint at, really. She didn't come right out and say it in so many words, but I've known Katie a long time and I understand her pretty well."

"Amy, if you don't start being straight with me right now, I'm going to pull you over my knee and spank you and then I'll be the domme and who needs that kind of responsibility?"

She giggled in spite of herself but quickly pulled herself together again. She then looked me straight in the eye and said one word.

"Threesome."

Not a word I had been expecting, despite all the talk of bi-curiousness and crushes and girl-thirst and the like.

"Threesome," I repeated evenly.

Once again, the ceiling caught her attention. "If only I hadn't teased her so much or shown her those pictures or told her about all the fun things you and I do together in the bedroom or, I don't know, made being a lesbian sound so good. It's all my fault. I'm really not the kind and nice girl you always tell me I am. I'm terrible and I've hurt Katie and I never wanted to do that in a million years."

"You're not terrible. It's only because you're so nice and considerate of others that you even feel guilty about this at all. Anyway, can't you laugh it off or pretend you didn't understand her or something? You and she are best friends. She'll be fine once she gets a new boyfriend, or even girlfriend if she decides she really wants to try the whole bisexual thing out for herself."

Suddenly she turned to me again and asked, very seriously, "Is it something you'd consider?"

I think I sputtered a bit, but I knew she was going through a kind of hell right now, so I waited a moment until I knew I'd be able to speak calmly.

"Amy, I know this is hard for you and I know you're trying to help your friend but I think we both know threesomes can destroy relationships. I don't know if you know this about me because I try to keep it well hidden, but even though I trust you implicitly, I do have a jealous streak. Maybe it's because of my introversion, meaning I don't make friends easily and so I don't have a lot of them. but seeing you with another woman would be very hard for me, I'd feel like I might be losing you and my self-esteem isn't the greatest at the best of times. I might even push you away thinking I'm not really good enough for you anyway, so maybe you'd be happier with Katie. I don't want to lose you, Amy. I love you. I'm not mad because I know this comes from the goodness inside of you, but please don't let that goodness destroy me and us."

Amy was starting to become more and more emotional as I spoke, and finally she burst into tears and hugged me as hard as she could. "Oh June," she sobbed. "I've hurt Katie and now I've gone and hurt you and I never wanted to hurt either one of you. I'm the absolute worst friend and girlfriend ever!"

I knew she needed to let this out so I just let her cry for a while, hugging her and stroking her hair and making comforting noises, telling her I loved her and I wasn't hurt and I didn't think Katie was hurt either and how everything was going to be fine. Have you ever had someone else's tears run down your naked breasts? It's an odd sensation. Not sure I'd recommend it under the circumstances it's most likely to happen, but still. Something I'd never forget.

When she had finally gotten herself mostly composed again with Kleenex from the coffee table to dry her eyes and blow her nose (she's so cute when she blows her nose. It's hard to describe, but it really heightens the "pixie" comparison. Finally, she was ready to continue the conversation.

"Oh June, you're way too good for me. It was a stupid idea. Please forget I ever mentioned it. I'll find some other way to make this right with Katie, somehow."

So things seemed to be all right with us again, but she was still anguished about Katie. If only there was some way I could help. Suddenly, it struck me. Silly and twisted idea, but it just might work. I raised my hand as if to ask a question.

"Might you be interested in a compromise solution?"

She looked confused. "A... threesome compromise? Pretty sure no one's ever successfully pulled that one off," she said doubtfully.

Suddenly, I raised my hands in the air, palms out, thumbs inward, as if highlighting a mezzanine in mid-air. "Imagine this: 'Live Sex Show! Hot Naked Girls! One Night Only!'"

I had made her laugh, a rather odd sight with her red eyes and tear streaks, but that was just a bonus to what I was actually getting at.

"You're joking," she finally said.

"I'm actually serious. Invite her over to watch us have sex, live and in-person, her own personal porn play. Totally nude. She'll finally be able to decide for herself which one of us she has a bigger crush on. I'll lick your nipples, your clit, your asshole. Whatever you put in front of me, I'll put my tongue on it and wiggle it appropriately. And of course, you help your tongue's self to anything it fancies on me. Heck, I'll even let you bend me over and spank me with our special ruler until my ass glows, legs spread, pussy and pucker fully visible, to let her admire how my cheeks bounce on impact. You always told me how obsessed she was with our first spanking, as much as or more than when I licked YOUR pucker that day to thank you."

"Seriously, you must be joking. Whatever happened to my little introvert?"

"Well, of course, I'd have a few conditions."

"Such as?"

I held up a finger. "Number one: No touching between her and either of us at any time. Obvious, really. This will be a show, not crowd participation night at the avant garde theater.

"You're just making this up as you go? It sounds almost like something you've been planning for a long time."

I ignored her, holding up two fingers this time. "Condition two: She would have to be just as naked as we are. Fair is fair."

"Sounds fair to me, but I doubt she'll go for it. She's still pretty embarrassed about the whole 'bi-curious' thing, after all."

Not responding, I held up three fingers. "Number three: All of us would have to be stone sober. I don't want anybody's inhibitions turned off, or even down for that matter, including my own."

"That's reasonable. You've kind of weaned me off the bottle anyway. I prefer to be completely conscious when we're making love. It feels hotter that way for some reason. Katie still drinks when we go out, of course, but I'll make it clear to her that she's not to indulge in any 'Dutch courage." She suddenly put her hand to her mouth. "Oh my God, why am I talking like this is actually going to happen?"

Again ignoring her, I held up four fingers. "Condition number four: When we're done with our show (and she gets to help us decide when it's over), she masturbates herself to orgasm for OUR viewing pleasure. The full Monty, nipples, clit, insertion... she can even stick a finger in her own pooper if that's what she likes to do. She's welcome to bring along toys if that will help. As long as she comes at least once, that's all I require, although she's certainly welcome to perform encores. I'm pretty sure both of us are going to be having multiple orgasms each. Only fair to let her run the full marathon if she wants.. Oh, and corollary: She's welcome to shout out requests, demands, encouragement, catcalls, or whatever else she likes to us as long as we're allowed to return the favor when it's her turn. And corollary two: She is, of course, welcome to Jill-off while she watches us, but I demand a full show from her while we're able to watch without our own thing going."

"Again, oh my God. I'm starting to think you're actually serious about this after all. Why?"

"Forget that for the moment. Would that satisfy your guilt about teasing her about lesbianism? In your opinion, would that offer an intimate enough experience with both you and me to make up for whatever pain you think you may have caused her?"

Goddess bless her, she quit laughing at the idea and seriously considered it. "You know, there's no question it's intimate... It's about the furthest thing from 'teasing' that I can imagine. There won't be any actual contact between us, just like you said, but we would be there and she would be there and there would be a fun and naughty time had by all and tons of sexy memories for everyone."

Suddenly she shook her head. "But do you really think she'll go for it?"

I shook my head. "Not a chance. She'll beg off, if not at first mention, then at one of my conditions. You said yourself that she only hinted at a threesome, even with you, her best friend, who tells her every detail about her sex life and even shares dirty photos of her girlfriend on request"

Amy blushed red but looked understandably confused. "Then why...?"

I sighed and took both her hands in mine, looking into her eyes. "Because this isn't really about her. This about offering her something that, whether she agrees or not, will let you forgive yourself for something that I, and probably not even she, thinks you need to be forgiven for. You teased her. Friends tease each other, but as long as it's done with love, they're still friends and they still love each other. You've certainly teased me and I've teased you on occasion. I love you. Do you love me? Are we still friends? Lovers?"

"Oh, Junebug." (she doesn't use that pet name often, but when she does I know she's really being openly emotional with me, letting down all her barriers) "I love you so much. What did I ever do to deserve you?"

I wiped the start of a tear out of her eye. "Hey now, there's been enough crying for one day. My boobs are still moist from your earlier tears." She giggled. I continued, "And in the unlikely event that she takes you up on your offer, I fully intend to live up to my end, if you'll pardon the pun. I'll give her the best show she's ever seen. You can even leave the offer open, at least until she's back in a relationship or something unforeseen happens that would make it inappropriate to still do. That way neither she nor you will think the offer is just being dangled only to be yanked away if she's undecided for a little while. Tell her to think about it and get back to you whenever she's ready."

Suddenly, she looked worried again. "But June, are you sure? You mentioned yourself about your jealous streak. Are you sure her seeing me naked having sex and me watching her masturbate won't trigger you?"

"Amy, honey, we watch porn together and drool over the same actresses. Last night you said how you wanted to eat that pretty redhead out from behind and pinch her nipples so she'd never be able to stand up until you were good and ready to let her. I just laughed and said, 'me too.' I think I can handle putting on and watching a little show."

She practically purred. "And speaking of eating out, I know a very beautiful girl who I love very much who's been sitting naked all evening, patiently waiting for me to notice her and desperately jump her bones and I think I'm going to do that right now." She slipped off the couch and knelt in front of me, stroking my thighs and looking up at me with naked hunger in her eyes. She knows how eye contact drives me wild. "I can never thank you enough for all you do for me, but I can at least make you moan and shiver. Will that be enough?"

"Only if you let me return the favor," I replied, immediately spreading my legs for her.

"Absolutely. But just not tonight. Tonight is all about you. Please? Will you let me do this?" Her eyes were honestly pleading as she continued rubbing her fingertips lightly up and down my thighs and over my knees.

I grinned down at her. "Of course, but wouldn't you like me to bend over so you can pinch my nipples so I can't get up until you allow me to?"

"My arms may be short, but I can still reach your nipples. And I know EXACTLY how you like them pinched. Just like how you like your seltzer -- with a twist." She licked her lips for emphasis and I felt the most amazing tingle in my clit.

I scooched my ass forward on the couch until it was at the edge and brought my feet back up next to it, spreading my knees as widely as they'd go, crossing my arms behind my back to let her know I was completely at her mercy to do anything she pleased. "Then pinch away, my love. I hope to always be in your grasp."

"And I in yours, my darling. Now, before the pinching starts, let me give you a little kiss."

She leaned in and her lips found my clit instantly, just as she always did. Wrapping her soft lips around it, she sucked, just hard enough to make me gasp. It was hard to keep my hands from coming out from behind my back to entangle my fingers in her hair and pull her face even tighter, but this was her show, and I wanted it to exactly as she desired.

12