The Compromise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite my love of eye contact, the sensation as she got her tongue involved drove me to find the ceiling fascinating just as she had earlier and I let out my first moan of many to come. She knows how sensitive my clit is to that particular combination of suction and tongue and she went for the maximum, lashing her tongue maddeningly slowly from side to side over my little nub. I was digging my fingernails into my wrists now to keep them trapped. My legs were trembling obviously now as I struggled to keep them as wide as they had been when she started. They desperately wanted to close on the sides of her head, but I was not going to let that happen. She was going to kiss and lick my crotch wherever and however she wanted to bring me pleasure.

It was at that moment that she opened her mouth wider, but keeping a seal around my clit with her lips to keep up the suction she had going, but allowing her tongue more space to come at my clit and hood from any angle, varying between flicking and more intense probing and lashing, as well as varying the tempo to keep me guessing about what she was going to do next.

What she did next, as it turned out, was to reach up and make good on her promise to pinch my sensitive nipples. She didn't latch onto them hard instantly, but neither did she ease into it. She grasped them with steadily increasing pressure and just as she promised, added a little twist just as I yelped anyway, turning it into a strangled noise at the back of my throat. I couldn't help but squirm my torso, not only because of the delicious pain in my nipples, but because of the insistent tongue in an even more sensitive place. She knows the right side of my clit is my favorite for masturbation, being right-handed, so she deliberately went to the left, up and around to the top, then back againWhile the right may be my "favorite," the less familiar sensation she was giving me on the left was almost more excruciating in a way, as she had no doubt planned. She always did know my body even better than I did.

She was twisting my nipples back and forth now even as the pressure from her tongue increased, dragging her tastebuds across the sensitive surface. I swear I could feel each one as it momentarily caught before sliding by.

Now, Amy never does orgasm denial, but at this point, I was doing my best to delay myself and it wasn't easy. I mentioned earlier about how much I wanted her to ravish me, and even though a lot of drama had happened between then and now, I still had a good head of sexual steam stored up. That steam wanted to be released and it wanted to be released NOW.

Finally she closed her lips around my clit once again and sucked. HARD. She apparently intended to give me a clit-hickey. She had done so before, and it always left me with a maddening sensitivity for hours, making even walking a deliciously uncomfortable experience. And now she was apparently trying to top herself. I guess she wanted to trap me on the couch naked with my legs spread for the rest of the night. Not the worst fate I could imagine.

But I was hardly thinking all this at the time. The moment she dug in, I came shudderingly, the combination of the extremes suction on my clit combining with the almost fiery pain in my nipples to multiply the effects of both. Normally I try to keep at least a bit quiet in deference to the neighbors but tonight? I may have screamed. I have no idea. I was too far beyond this world to notice or care. I just know I straightened both my legs spastically as my hands finally shot out from behind me to grab the sides of Amy's head, holding her mouth against me as if she had any intention of leaving. Hah! She had released my nipples now. They still hurt, but all of my attention was on my clit. Amy loves to bring me down slowly, teasing me with slow laps of her tongue all around. The extremity of the hickey she had just given me, though, increased my post-orgasmic sensitivity several times, and I twitched and gasped every time her tongue moved so much as a millimeter. I had no intention of encouraging her to stop, though. This was all on her and I wanted her to end it exactly as she wished. Finally she let go and I sighed -- more of a prolonged, shuddering pant, really -- as I uncurled my cramped fingers from her hair.

Finally she rose and kissed me. Gently but still with undisguised passion. I could taste myself on her tongue and it made me moan into her kiss.

Finally she released the kiss as well, but kept her face close to mine, gazing into my eyes with a look of pure adoration. I tried to give back the same, but I doubt my eyes were obeying my brain any better than the rest of my body was. Finally I managed a hoarse whisper.

"I'm kind of glad you said tonight was all about me, now. I think you might have ruined me."

She laughed with genuine glee. "Nonsense, my love. You'll be good as new and insisting on sticking your tongue in my pucker in no time, like the naughty, wonderful girl you are."

"Maybe so, but for now I think I need some rest."

"Of course you do." She helped me to lie on my side on the couch. As I predicted, even moving my legs together was making me gasp due to how sensitive my clit was now, and my nipples were starting to hurt, but I relished both sensations because they were caused by love. She went on, "Now you relax and I'll go get you a glass of water and then I'll stroke your hair just like you like and then we'll go to bed for some cuddling. Just cuddling. I know how much that must've taken out of you."

As she stood, I reached out weakly for her hand. "I love you," I said, not able to think of anything more profound in the condition I was."

She smiled and gave my hand a return squeeze, then leaned down to kiss the top of my head. "I love you too, Junebug."

12