All Comments on 'The Compromise'

by Charmadillo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Not sure if you intend to follow up with the “voyeur threesome” but your 3-dimensional protagonists, their “back and forth” over the crazy idea June proposes, and the intensely erotic sex at the close makes for a very nice piece of erotica. Not to get too serious, after all the story is an erotic fantasy, but can easily imagine their relationship going “south” if they follow through on “threesome”, especially in light of June’s comment that the arrangement will allow Katie to decide with whom she has a crush and their declarations of love. OK, OK, I know way over analyzing a fun piece. That said, like June and Amy — lot of potential there. Thanks for sharing your vivid imagination.

CharmadilloCharmadilloover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the very thoughtful comment, Migbird (I do with these comment sections were truly interactive, though, so I could reply directly)!

My plan at the moment is to follow this up with the "Chapter One" I teased in my little header note showing how Amy and June got together in the first place, but I like these two, so I'd certainly like to flesh out their relationship further. All depends on if I can get the pseudo-threesome scene to come together in my mind is all.

Anyway, I don't like to make too many bad things happen to my characters. I like to think they deserve happiness, so I don't think there's too much danger of their little show doing major harm to their relationship. Try to consider that "crush" line to be more of a throwaway: Katie gets to see them both naked now so she can finally decide which one she's more attracted to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't usually comment, hence the lack of a handle, but I am glad I stumbled across your works. I have read the 4 stories you have out currently and I am a fan. I like your inclusion of ass-play, I feel it's often forgotten in many of the lesbian genre stories. I, personally am a fan of the longer "slow burn" romantic stories, but I think you performed wonderfully, both with June and Amy and with Cathy and Ms O'Neil, with your short stories. They flow pretty organically and it doesn't feel like the sex is rushed or shoehorned in. And you get a chance to really understand and relate to the characters. I can identify a lot with June. Anyways enough of my rambling. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to reading more works from you -- Clover

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 2 years ago

I adore June. Partly because this is told from her POV, but also because she is an introvert, as I am. She says cute things. ("Or anything labia-related would be nice.", for example) She has interesting ideas (the so-called compromise and her ideas in the first chapter). She's very brave.

June does well with her nondominant domme. Perhaps she needs to find some way to tell Amy that, "I sometimes wish she'd take advantage of the situation she requested to begin with". I'm glad that Amy finally did just that in this chapter.

I hope you choose to continue this story. Now that you've teased us with this "compromise", I hope you'll follow through and let us see what happens with Katie. Beyond that, I'm curious whether Amy learns to be more dominant; it's what June needs.

CharmadilloCharmadilloover 2 years agoAuthor

You're very kind, @lazy_reader. I also love June and I also share her introversion. Then again, like June, I also love Amy. I admire extroverts, especially the ones who are genuinely good people, like her.

I do have ideas for June's 'compromise" in my head. It's just a matter of finding the right mood for typing them out and posting them up.

GayKatGayKat6 months ago

😕 CONDITIONS REALLY?!?

-

Hallo Charmadillo!

-

Thank-You, Another 5-Stars..

-

[I think we both know threesomes can destroy relationships.] _ I can't tell you how many threesomes I have been part of, or the number of times I've heard that same argument!

My suggestion is hire a professional Lesbian escort, she'll have you shaking and twitching in places you didn't know existed, and best of all, she doesn't want to come between the too of you, she only wants you to have an experience you'll never forget... well for a little money of course, and when I was still working, for a threesome I charged between (225 to 475 euros.) and usually a threesome took about 4-hours... depending on just how kinky they wanted it..

-

And as far as for your conditions, if anyone had said that to me when I was whoring, I would have taken half of the money for my time and just left, before she ever got to condition number two!

-

At best all this will do is spoil it for her!... [I held up a finger. "Number one: No touching between her and either of us at any time.] _ Wow that's rough, so you're still set on torturing poor Katie... what if we suggest an alternative idea, myself and Queen Jackie take Katie to bed, replacing (June and Amy), after one night with us, and double the hot wet tongue action, 😜 if the two of us can't drag her over to the dyke-side, then just hang it up, that little honey is straight,,, yes!

-

From two kinky dykes,

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

x x x x x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous