All Comments on 'The Conception Deception Ch. 04'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Deep SoakerDeep Soakerabout 9 years ago
Too inhibited

Your writing skill is good and I will probably continue to read this series, although I think I would have given up on Claire long before this. Even if she decides she wants to have a long term relationship (and children) with him, she will rarely if ever be interested in sex for the fun of having sex. You have realistically portrayed her inhibition to the point that she is unlikely to ever be the play partner I would want to share my bed with.

I hope your story has some interesting twists, because more of the growing platonic relationship may be pleasant, but not fully satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She'll be better off with Steve, and he with Mona.

Just guessing. But that's my impression at this point. Good story, writing, characters, etc. Very good.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Great View of a very ńormal gal

Yes, they are always insecure and need constant courting. They can get off in a private world without leaving entryways. I think his deceit is worst part of the story. I am not sure I like him but hopes he gets her pregnant with a lucky shot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but I’m finding it very hard to like these two people right now. I’m hoping they redeem themselves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
1070 Followers
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...