The Concert

Story Info
Mistress shares pet with friends in ultimate humiliation.
3.6k words
4.34
19.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chubasco
Chubasco
15 Followers

The following is my first submission to Literotica. Hope that you enjoy. Please leave me any feedback that you may have!

The phone rang at 5:30 AM, unusually early for anyone to call him on a Saturday morning.

"Hello?" he answered groggily.

"Be here at 2PM today, exactly" she said to him as he began to awake from sleep. "Make sure that you are freshly shaven and wearing that medium sized butt plug that I gave you last week."

"Yes Mistress" he answered as he heard a "click", she had hung up.

Wondering what she had planned for him, he quickly got up out of bed and hopped in the shower.

Shaving wasn't too much of an issue, she liked him to remain smooth for her and he typically did a good job of staying that way. Despite this, he took extra time to pay attention to any missed areas. This had to be a special occasion. 2 on a saturday? And this particular Saturday she had told him that she was busy, had plans.

2PM

He rang the doorbell

"Get in here!" she hissed as she opened the door and saw him with a dumb look on his face.

She led him into the living room, turned and looked him up and down. "No, this won't do, they will recognize you" she stated. Before he had a chance to question she barked out orders, "Disrobe, put this on." she said as she handed him a black leather hood, zipper with only a mouth hole.

As he was taking off his pants, she stopped him with "oh... those are my favorite! Leave those on my pet!" as she tugged to straighten the sides of his black lacy panties. He had worn those because he knew that she favored them, and they feel so much nicer than the old man boxers that he would sometimes wear. She had him kneel in front of her, and helped him with the leather hood. As she zipped the zipper closed, he realized that this hood had mesh eye holes. He could see out, but it completely covered his face, with the exception of the cut out for the mouth hole.

"My perfect little bitch boy!" she squealed with delight as she stood back and looked me up and down. "Oh, almost forgot! You'll need this!" she said as she snapped a big leather dog collar around his neck.

"Come on! UP!" she commanded as she tugged on the leash that was attached to the collar. As he stood she started pulling him towards the hall closet, opened the door and shoved him back, he stumbled into a basket of winter hats and gloves. She tossed the leash on his lap and said "stay!" as she giggled, she said "and be quiet in there!"

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"Oh damn, they are early! You stay quiet in there my little pet!"

She answered the door, at least two people were in conversation with her at the door. He could hear her lead them into the living room, told them to make themselves comfortable while she fixed drinks.

The doorbell rang again, another person came in, again to the living room. "What is going on? Is she having a party?" he thought to himself as he sat in the dark waiting, starting to worry what she had planned. He knew that she enjoyed humiliating him, but typically in front of strangers, these were her friends.

Over the next 15 - 20 minutes the doorbell rang at least three more times, at this point he had lost track of how many people were sitting in the living room, just a few feet away from where he was sitting in lacy panties, with a leather hood and a collar around his neck. There were at least five, possibly 7 or 8 people in that room. By the talking and laughter that he could hear, they were mostly women.

He could hear Mistress come back into the living room and announce that drinks and some light snacks were available. He breathed a sigh of relief when he heard them all file into the kitchen for "tailgating" he heard someone say. Tailgating? That's right, she is going to a concert this evening with her friends. She must just have me in here to make me worried that someone will see me. As he is starting to relax with the idea, he starts to get sleepy...

He hears footsteps near the door! Is somebody going to open the door and see him in his little sissy slave get up? How embarrassing! The door starts to open just a crack and stops... he is relieved to look up and see Mistress peeking in at him, as he breathes a sigh of relief she whispers to him... "Ok, its almost show time my pet! Remember, you promised to always do as I say... and you will stay on your hands and knees like a dog today.... Got it?"

He eagerly nodded in agreement as thoughts went racing through his head. Was she really going to make him come out of his dark cell, in front of all of her friends? People that he knows, that might recognize him, even with the cover of the hood?

As he was debating to himself, convincing himself that surely she wouldn't do such a thing to him, he heard her make an announcement. "Ladies... and gentleman. I have a special pre-concert treat for us all! Who likes oral pleasures?!?"

There were a few women who clapped, and hooted, but the room fell silent as she opened the door, grabbed the leash and pulled him out of the hall closet. He crawled on his hands and knees like she had instructed. "Don't worry, they are all drunk, nobody will ever know its you in there" she whispered in my ear in a halfway encouraging and half chastising way. "Just do as i say".

As he crawled into the middle of the living room, he counted 6 people. Five women and one man all sitting in a sort of circle around the living room table. Mistress quickly pulled the table out of the middle of the room and guided him to the middle of the circle. With a quick snap of her wrist, she used the crop she had in her hand to smack his ass as she pulled up on the leash and said "sit!". He reflexively sat up on his knees. He could tell by the giggles and laughter that her friends were finding his humiliation amusing.

"Ok, who is first?" she asked. The crowd fell silent as none of them expected that she was serious. "I assure you, he is very talented at eating pussy. Anyone interested in giving him a go?" she giggled as she sat down in a wooden chair, pulling on the leash so that her pet was forced to come over towards her.

She propped her feet up on the chair, so that her skirt was in a slight tent shape. Pulled him closer to her, he could smell her scent. She was enjoying this! "I'll demonstrate, we can all enjoy him while maintaining decency amongst the group. If you're not comfortable in here, you may take him into the back room"

She pulled him closer, grabbed his head and pulled her skirt over top. "Eat" she commanded. He could feel his cheeks begin to flush and his cock begin to stiffen inside of the skimpy panties that he was wearing. "I said EAT!" she said as she flicked the crop in her hand to smack his ass harder than she typically does.

He yelped a bit but dove his head forward with an open mouth, immediately finding her swollen clitoris and began to suck and lick her. She came very quickly. As he was enjoying the slight gush of fluid, the familiar salty taste of her orgasm, she called out "next" and handed the leash to the lady on her right.

Both the lady holding the leash and the "pet" froze in a mixture of fear and embarrassment.

"I just came from work, and I didn't have a chance to shower." the current leash holder began.

Mistress cut her short. "Nonsense! He likes a little aroma, and he does what I say. Eat her pussy boy!" She commanded him to perform on her friend as she tossed a small blanket across the girl's lap. "There, now you can keep your bits covered!"

He kneeled before the lady, between her knees with his head under the blanket. He was excited and surprised as he saw her grab the waistband of her jeans and pull them down towards her ankles. Spreading her legs enough that his head would fit.

Just then, he felt his head being pushed down. "I said EAT HER!" she growled.

He opened his mouth, and began to gently kiss her moistening lips, tugging gently on them at first. Then flicking his tongue between her inner lips, tasting her. Slightly musky, definitely not as sweet as his Mistress. She began to moan as he licked deeper. The moaning made him forget his hesitation and embarrassment of being put on display, used for Mistress' friends' enjoyment. He was starting to feel his cock harden again. He was starting to enjoy this. He quickly found his way up to her clit, flicking it rapidly with the tip of his tongue. Wrapping his lips around it and gently sucking. She came on his face the moment he started flicking her clit while he was sucking. He hesitated, she sighed as she reached down and pulled up her jeans, handing the leash to her neighbor.

The next was not as hesitant as the first. She quickly grabbed the leash and yanked roughly to get his head into position between her legs. She deftly draped the blanket over her head as her shorts were pulled to the ground. She pushed his head down to where she wanted his tongue.

"That's right, use him!" Mistress squealed with delight.

She came quickly, and when she was done she said "next!"

The next lady holding his leash had a devilish grin, as she looked him up and down. "Mistress PJ has told me about you and I have been waiting for this a long time!" she whispered to him as he knelt before her. "Im going to keep you busy for a while bitchy!". She was wearing a skirt, she was pulling off her panties and kicked them away as they hit the floor. Standing up, she turned around and leaned over the chair. "She tells me you're good at eating ass, let's see how good you are!" she said as she pulled the leash, pulling his head closer to her.

She reached back and spread her cheeks. He glanced back at his Mistress who nodded in approval of her friend's request. He took a deep breath and looked at her small little puckering rosebud before him. Licking his lips nervously, he stuck out his tongue and began to circle her asshole with a firm pressure. As he started, she gasped, giving him the confidence to become more aggressive. He started flicking her with his tongue, she moaned. In response, he wrapped his lips tightly against her quivering asshole and began to probe with his tongue. Slightly at first, then more deeply as she began to relax and her sphincter allowed him deeper penetration.

She was loving this! He was getting into it as well. She didn't object either when he reached up and quickly found her clit with his forefinger. Circling it at first. Gently squeezing it between his first finger and thumb as he continued to probe her ass with his tongue. He could feel her pleasure building, and as she began to get close to orgasm, he plunged two fingers into her wet cunt, hooking them down to hit her g-spot as he plunged his tongue deep as he could into her tight asshole.

She came hard, she gushed fluid that dripped down onto the hardwood chair she was leaning over. She stood, pulled his leash toward the mess on the chair "clean it up" she ordered. He used his tongue to obediently clean up the wet spot she had left. As she sat down she spread her legs and very matter of factly, said "clean this too." He happily obliged. She came to another orgasm before she handed the leash to her right.

This friend was a shorter, round woman who was definitely uncomfortable with the scenario. "He is good, you should try it." she was told as she was handed the leash. Her round cheeks flushed as she took the leash and looked down at the hooded pet.

"I don't know." she said.

"You told me that you haven't had anything like this for a long while" Mistress said to her friend. "Here let me help you." she said as she draped the blanket over her knees and helped her pull down the yoga pants that she was wearing.

As he knelt between her legs, he could smell the musky scent of her obvious arousal. Knowing that she was apprehensive, he slowly began circling her already throbbing clit with his tongue. She gasped as he wrapped his lips tightly around her clit and sucked, quickly flicking her engorged button with the tip of his tongue. She came almost instantly, a slight rush of fluid dripped down between her pussy lips. He eagerly ran his tongue down towards her clenched asshole and then back up, pulling her juices into his mouth.

She tasted like peaches. He wanted more of this. He plunged his tongue in between her soaking lips and probed her cunt with his, now sore, tongue. He made a gutteral, growling sound as he reached up and pushed her legs further apart as he drove his tongue deeper inside of her. She came again, this time squirting fluid all over his face, it was dripping off of his chin, making a puddle on the floor.

His Mistress suddenly pulled back on his leash, yanking his head away from the delicious cum soaked pussy that he had been eating. Suddenly he remembered where he was and what was happening. He looked up and saw the circle of women around him, he could feel his cheeks flush red with embarrassment. Thinking to himself "they cant see who you are."

"Thats enough little man, you forget that you are here for OUR pleasure, NOT your own!" Mistress chastised him as she quickly brought the riding crop down to make contact with his bare ass. "All fours in the middle of the room, now little bitch!" she commanded as she used the leash to move him away from the Peach girl.

She went on, "Our pleasure, and..." she paused slightly as she looked around the room at her friends. "And our amusement!" she said with a little giggle.

She reached down and grabbed the butt plug which he had forgotten was in his ass. Pushed on the flange, then pulled it back, it was pulling out easily as his ass had become relaxed enough after having been plugged for the last hour or two.

"Mmm, I would say he is ready!" Mistress exclaimed to her audience.

With one quick motion she pulled the plug out of his ass. The women in the room sat forward to watch intently as they heard the satisfying "pop" of the large plug being pulled from his ass. She stepped in front of her pet, who was still on all fours in the middle of the circle. He heard giggles and gasps from around the room. His head was lowered, he was staring intently at the floor in front of him as was expected of him in this position.

"Look at me" she commanded.

As he looked up, his heart began to race again. He gasped as a few of her friends had as he saw his Mistress standing above him her beautiful legs wrapped in the black fishnet thigh high stockings, attached to the garter belt that she knew he loved so much when she wore them. But it wasnt the stockings that made him gasp, it was the large strap on that she was wearing that shocked him.

Natural looking, and feeling, it was a large 9 inch in length and thick. Complete with a realistic veiny shaft and a set of full balls. As she grinned at him, she swayed her hips back and forth, waving her girl cock in front of his face.

"Suck!" she commanded.

He slowly opened his mouth, leaning up closer to the tip of her rubber phallus. Not fast enough for her, she grabbed the back of his head and pulled it as she drove her hips forward, slamming the cock into his mouth, deep into his throat.

"Don't gag!" she laughed as she began to quickly fuck his face with the strap on cock.

He couldn't help but to gag as she was ramming it so deeply down his throat. Thick saliva began to form around his lips, drool dripping out of his mouth onto the floor. His eyes began to water heavily, tears began streaming down the inside of his hood, not because he was sad, but because he was being physically choked from the large object being rammed down his throat.

"OK, that should be enough lube my pet!" she said. "At least, for your sake I hope it is."

"Stay put" she commanded as she pulled out of his mouth and circled around him, showing off her dripping wet cock to her friends.

She stood behind him. He groaned as he knew what was coming next. He was thoroughly embarrassed at this point, humiliated. She had made her point, did she really need to do this? He was thinking "i have to get out of this, this has gone too far" as he felt the head of the large cock pressing against the opening of his asshole.

"Relax!" she yelled at him as she delivered a blow to his right butt cheek with her hand. "Just enjoy performing for all my friends!" she said as she grabbed his hips and pulled him back as she quickly plunged the cock deep into his ass.

Her friends gasped as he let out a moan, and pleaded with his Mistress "too hard!" he cried.

She laughed and her friends shock turned to pleasure as they began to laugh and even a few started to clap their hands with approval.

She began pumping his ass, hard. Long thrusts, in and out. Pulling the cock almost all the way out before driving it back in deep, her fake balls bouncing against his own balls over and over again.

"Look at how hard he is!" the girl who tasted like peaches said.

It was then that he realized how hard his cock was, how full and throbbing it felt. With each plunge Mistress made into his now willing ass, he could feel his cock bounce forward, felt her cock rubbing over his prostate. He could feel himself getting closer and closer to the edge.

He began to panic, what if he had an orgasm from being anally raped in front of all of these women? How embarrassing would that be? Would he be punished? Is this what She wanted?

He could feel himself getting closer to the edge. He began to moan loudly, he could feel himself begin to rock back towards Mistress as she pushed forward, matching her rhythm. Pleasure building.

She pulled out of him, spitting on his now gaping asshole and quickly returned her ever-hard cock to his waiting ass. He moaned again, it felt so good to be so submissive to his Mistress.

He was getting closer, he knew he wouldn't be able to hold it much longer.

Mistress knew it too. She had been working on him for just this moment. She always knows when her pet is right on the edge, about to cum. Typically she stops right before, denial is her typical goal. However, today is different. Today is about embarrassment. Total humiliation.

She plows him harder, she grabs his hips and pulls him back as he is pushing back to get more of her cock inside of him. She feels his body tense in anticipation of his orgasm. She is impressed that she has gotten him this close with absolutely no stimulation of his pathetic cock.

As he pushes back and feels her drive deep inside of him he feels the orgasm reaching up, pushing his throbbing cock to the point of no return. He feels the first few drops of cum dripping out as the wave of orgasm begins to overtake him. As his cock pumps out the first spurt of thick cum his Mistress pulls her cock out of his ass and the hood off his head.

He is overcome with embarrassment as all the women in the room realize that they know the masked pet in the circle. His cock continues to pump ropes of thick cum onto the floor underneath him. He tries to cover his face. Dropping to the floor in his own mess, he can feel the heat of his face, bright red with total humiliation. The girls in the circle begin laughing and talking amongst themselves. He hears "It is him!", "I never knew he was like this", "He seems so different at work" and "How did she get him to do this?"

He just laid there, trying hard not to cry, trying to cover his face. Angry at his Mistress for doing this to him, but aroused at the same time. Conflicted.

"Ok, we have to go, the concert starts in an hour!" Mistress announced as she tossed her cock and harness onto the floor next to him.

"Clean this mess up" she tells her pet as she ushers her friends out of the room, towards the front door.

The end

Chubasco
Chubasco
15 Followers