The Concert

Story Info
Elizabeth and Kyle go on a concert getaway.
3.2k words
4.35
7.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five months had now passed since Kyle and Elizabeth had originally met back on that chilly March evening...the evening that ended in hot and passionate sex in the back of his truck cab. And in those months since, their chemistry, passion and intensity continued whenever the two were together. They were having steamy, wild, adventurous sex in his house, in his truck, in the woods, at the beach...the two were practically insatiable when they were in each other's presence.

Now in the heat of the summer, Elizabeth's divorce was finally nearing completion. And Kyle's big 4-0 birthday was around the corner too. Elizabeth was thinking all of this called for a celebration like a weekend getaway or something. But at the same time, navigating this new dating landscape, Elizabeth still wasn't sure what the two of them were doing. Were they dating? Friends with benefits? Fuckbuddies? Was this just nothing but sex? They'd talked a few times about just keeping things casual, but they'd also done some typical dating stuff like going out to eat, watching movies, and playing mini golf, so the lines were kind of blurred. She wondered if an overnight getaway would be too much, too soon. But the thought of going away on a little adventure together did sound fun.

Not long after this idea was stirring in her head, she heard an ad on the radio for an upcoming concert in a town a few hours away. And they were offering tickets at a crazy reduced rate as a way of celebrating the return of concerts. "What the hell?" Elizabeth thought to herself as she booked two tickets. "If he can't go, I'll go with a friend or I'm out forty bucks. No biggie."

"Wanna go see Thomas Rhett with me in three weeks? It's up in Bangor, so I was going to book a hotel room for the night instead of driving back that night," she texted him after she made the spontaneous purchase.

"Sounds fun. I have to check with my work schedule and with my ex to make sure I don't have the kids that weekend, but I'll let you know soon," he replied shortly thereafter.

And a few days later, he let her know he was free to go and the plan was set in motion.

On the day of the concert, she pulled into the park-and-ride lot where they agreed to meet and found Kyle already there. She dropped her things in the back seat of his truck and crawled into the front seat. "I brought road trip snacks," she said, holding up a box of famous donuts from her town. His eyes lit up and he let out a big smile before coming in for a long, sensual kiss. It had been two weeks since they last saw one another and Elizabeth was super horny; she couldn't wait until they got to the hotel room and tore each other's clothes off. The ride up was fun and passed quickly and in no time, they were pulling up to the hotel with plenty of time for fun before they headed off to the concert.

After checking in, they made their way to the elevators and she pushed the up button. As they waited, Kyle pressed his body up against her back and she could feel the excitement in his pants. He slid his hand down Elizabath's side, then onto her ass and gave it a squeeze. She turned and gave him a seductive smile and raise of her eyebrows before the ding of the elevator doors opened. Much to their dismay though, another hotel guest boarded the elevator with them so they had to hold off on jumping each other's bones for a little while longer.

After the short ride up to the 3rd floor, Elizabeth and Kyle made their way down to their room. They dropped their things, and then Elizabeth excused herself to use the bathroom. Kyle went in to pee after she was done and while she waited, Elizabeth kicked off her sandals and sat down on the bed, wet and eager with excitement. When Kyle exited the bathroom, he made a beeline towards Elizabeth, practically pouncing on the bed like a tiger. She giggled and they fell onto the bed in an embrace. Their lips came together and they frantically made out, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths, their arms roaming over each other's bodies. "Mmmmmmm," Elizabeth moaned as the weight and warmth of Kyle's body against hers felt so good and her desire for him grew even more.

Kyle paused their kisses to unbutton her shorts and pulled them off along with her lacy thong in one fell swoop and then Elizabeth pulled her shirt up and over her head. With a giggle and a grin, she lay back onto the bed and Kyle eased his way down the bed and in between her legs.

In anticipation of what was to come, Elizabeth instinctively took in a deep breath and her back arched. And then Kyle's tongue made contact with her intimate folds and she let out an audible gasp. He began with long broad strokes of his tongue, slowly licking her essence from her opening to her clit, moistening her already wet pussy with his mouth's moisture. Elizabeth let out a long, low moan as he worked his way all over her lower lips and probed her opening with his tongue. She ran her hands through his velvety, soft hair while she lifted her pelvis and rocked her vagina deeper onto his face. Kyle was an expert when it came to oral pleasure and Elizabeth loved it more and more every time. She moaned and cried out at the intensity of it all, wanting the other guests in the hotel to hear (and be jealous of) her ecstasy.

"Oh god, that feels so good," she said breathlessly. He looked up at her and they locked eyes. Elizabeth smiled and bit her lip and she could see a smile in his eyes as he continued his oral pleasure on her. He moved his tongue from her opening up to her clit and quickly flicked the tip of his tongue over her swollen nib which caused her to cry out in sheer delight.

"Fuuuucck," she cried out, as he continued sucking on her bud and tickling it with his tongue. His right hand roamed up her body, sliding underneath her bra, where he gave her nipple a firm, yet still gentle, pinch.

"Oh god," was all she could mutter over and over as her body rocked and undulated with pleasure. And as much as she was loving every second of this, she also wanted to feel his rock hard cock inside her. She moved her hands down and started to pull up on his shirt. He took the hint and paused to remove his shirt and then tore off his shorts and briefs. His penis was standing tall and erect, bobbing indiscriminately with excitement. He crawled onto the bed straddling atop of her. Elizabeth reached her hand down to his firm erection. She loved the feel of his warm, silky cock in her hand as she guided him towards her body.

She slid the head of his penis over her wet folds and up to her clit. "Oh my god, that feels so gooooood," she said. "Two weeks is too long to go," she added with a smile in her voice.

"I know," he said, nodding his head and smiling in response, slowly easing his hardness into her, plunging deep into her essence and then slowly pulling almost all the way out.

"Oh God," she exclaimed at the feel of his dick against her warm, inner walls and as the head of his penis excited the nerves surrounding her entrance.

Over and over, he slowly pressed in and out of her and with each entry, she let out a deep, satisfied sigh. Each time he dove fully into her, he leaned down to her, meeting his lips to hers, his mouth still wet from her juices. Like a wave, Elizabeth's body moved underneath his, matching his movements, pressing her pelvis into his, their bodies now connecting and moving together.

With her legs entwined around his and her arms pulling him closer into her, the two began moving together with greater intensity. Kyle then positioned himself onto his knees and Elizabeth tilted her hips as he plunged harder and faster into her warm, wet tunnel.

"Fuck yeah," Elizabeth called out as she moved her right hand down to rub herself. Always the dominant tease, Kyle reached down, grabbing ahold of both of her wrists and held them down on the pillow above her head. "Nuh, uh," he uttered to her with a smirk in his eyes, "Not yet."

"Fuck you," she said back to him jokingly.

And with that, he began pounding his cock into her hard and furiously. The room filled with the sounds of her wetness and their skin connecting. Her body, squirming with pleasure, moved underneath his strong body.

"Oh god, oh fuck! Don't stop, don't stop," she cried out to him as her breath quickened and she felt an orgasm nearing. She tried to wiggle her hands free from his grasp so she could reach her clit, but he held her tight. He shook his head letting her know he wasn't letting her go and she returned with a smirky, devilish smile. But the pressure of her mound grinding against his pelvis was enough to bring her to the brink. Her moans turned to shrieks and her breaths became staggered and shortened.

"FUUUUUUCCCK," she cried out as a fiery orgasm tore through her body. Her whole body trembled with pleasure as the wave of the orgasm radiated through her. Letting out a gigantic exhale, she looked to Kyle with a giggle and a big grin. "Holy shit," she said with a laugh.

With a little raise of his eyebrows, he smiled back at her in response, released her hands and slowly eased out of her, causing her to let out a little gasp as he did. He collapsed onto her and gave her a sensual kiss before rolling off to the side of her. They lay next to each other for a while, the only sound filling the room was their breathing as it returned to normal. Turning to face one another, they smiled before coming in for another kiss. Their lips met with short, playful kisses before becoming deeper and more passionate. Their legs intertwined, while their hands gently brushed along each other's arms and chests. Their tongues danced with one another as their breathing again became more shallow and heated.

Elizabeth propped herself up and then pushed Kyle onto his back and crawled atop of him, her shoulder length brown hair falling around her face and onto his. She swept her hair to the side and then came back to his lips in a deep embrace. His cock was still hard and she could feel it pressing into her body as she rubbed her pelvis against his manhood. She released her lips from his with a soft moan, then began making her way downward along his body with a trail of kisses leading towards his erection. She took a moment to pull the hair tie off of her wrist and tied her hair up in a messy bun before bringing her mouth down to the head of his beautiful cock. With long, slow strokes, she ran her tongue along his shaft from the base to the head, dripping saliva along his hardness before encircling his cock with her lips. Dripping more moisture onto him, she began bobbing her head up and down his length, all the while continuing to make swirling motions with her tongue. She brought her hand up to squeeze his balls while she licked and caressed his manhood, bringing him deeper and deeper into her mouth with each pass. Then slowly, she eased his cock into her throat and held him there, while pressing her tongue into his shaft. Slowly, she released, pulling her lips towards his mushroom head before driving him back into her throat. She continued slowly deep throating him and he let out an audible sigh. She looked up at him, giving him a seductive smile as best as she could with a mouth full of dick. He smiled back, let out a little moan, and then dropped his head back on the pillow in satisfaction. As she continued orally pleasing him, her desire to have him back inside her was growing.

With a final press of her tongue along his shaft, she sat up and positioned herself onto his cock, slowly letting it fill up her warm, velvet-like tunnel. They both let out a sigh as his cock was now deep inside of her and their bodies connected. Squeezing her pelvic muscles tightly around him, she slowly raised and lowered herself, pulsing her grip on him with each round. She then lay her body down on top of his, brought her legs tightly together and pressed her pelvis into his, increasing the pressure on her mound. Grinding her body into his, she began to feel another orgasm approaching. "Oh god, oh god..."she said as the pressure mounted. Tightening her body, even more, she increased the speed and movement until she exploded in an orgasmic wave. With a loud moan and a heavy exhalation, she collapsed onto his chest. "Fuck, that was a good one," she exclaimed. Close to the edge himself, and giving her little time to recover, Kyle grabbed ahold of her hips and began furiously hammering away at her. His breathing shortened to staggered breaths as Elizabeth released a steady stream of expletives and moans. Then, with a loud grunt and deep exhalation, he came with intensity, filling her with his cum, his body shuddering each time he expelled more seed into her.

They both let out a deep, contented sigh, as she eased herself off of him and rolled to the side. "Phew," she exhaled.

"Uh huh," was all he was able to mutter in return. "I'll go get a towel."

After cleaning themselves up, the two lay together cuddled in one another's arms. Kyle ran his finger ever so gently along her body as they lay there in silence, relaxing and enjoying the comfort of one another. They dozed off for a few minutes, tired from their afternoon activities.

They stirred awake after a little while. "Hungry? " Kyle asked as Elizabeth propped herself up on her elbows. "Any idea where we should go to eat?"

"Yeah. I found a few places around here that sounded good. Let me get my phone and we can look at their menus," she said as she crawled out of bed and grabbed her phone.

Together, they looked over the menus trying to decide where to eat. "This one's got a good sounding burger..."she said, "served with crispy fries and dirty ketchup. Whatever that is," she added with an inquisitive chuckle.

"Diiiirrrrttty ketchup," Kyle whispered in his best sultry voice into her ear, unable to contain a little laugh as he pushed Elizabeth to the bed. Elizabeth let out a playful shriek, before Kyle was ravaging her with kisses. His lips full of passion and intent, he reached for her wrists and held them down to the bed and then pressed his hard cock into her with an impassioned fury. Elizabeth loved being taken by this dominance. His manly strength overtook her and she was fully his at that moment. He drove his manhood into her hard and fast and Elizabeth's moans of pleasure filled the room. Kyle then quickly pulled out of her and flipped her legs, directing her to all fours. Kneeling on her hands and knees, her ass up against his body, he gave her cheeks a good slap.

"Oooooh!" she cried out. He slapped them again. "Oooohh yeah," she called out again. "Fuck me hard with that big cock of yours."

And that he did. He plunged back into her sex, grabbed hold of her hips and began driving into her fast and hard. He reached his right hand down to her clit and began rubbing it rapidly, causing her to let out a deep, guttural moan. "Ooooooh god, don't stop, don't stop," she called out, her hips lowering and raising like a wave in response to the sensations she was feeling. And with that, another orgasm tore through her body sending twitches of pleasure up to her shoulders. "HOLY FUCK. What was that?" she said as she collapsed onto the bed.

Kyle just laughed his signature laugh, gave her ass another slap. "I guess it was the dirty ketchup," he said with a little chuckle. She laughed and let out a giant exhalation.

"We should probably shower and get ready to go," he said, offering his hands to her to assist her as she got up.

After a quick shower, they got dressed and ready to leave. Elizabeth put on a short, black sundress (sans panties), hoop earrings and sandals. She tossed a denim jacket over her arm before they headed out the door.

They ate dinner at a nearby brewery before heading off to the show. The summer night was perfect for an outdoor concert and the packed amphitheater was a welcome sight after so many closures and cancellations over the past year. The two made it to their seats just as one of the opening acts was finishing up. They sat, hand in hand, enjoying the preshow and the people watching. When the main show started, they got to their feet and Kyle wrapped his arm around Elizabeth as she swayed and moved her hips to the music. At a slower part of the show, the two took a break from standing and sat back down in their chairs. Elizabeth tapped her fingers against Kyle's leg in time with the music. Kyle reached his hand to Elizabeth's bare thigh and, pretending to follow the beat of the music, tapped his fingers up her thigh, inching her sundress further up her leg. Elizabeth turned to Kyle and gave him a sly little smile and then shifted in her seat slightly towards Kyle. Her denim jacket was hanging on the back of the chair and she pulled it off and placed it onto her lap and then gave Kyle another little sneaky smile and a raise of her eyebrows. Now, free to roam under the cover of her jacket, Kyle's fingers made their way further up her legs until they reached her wet pussy. He slid his finger slowly from her wet opening up to her clit and then back, down, before pressing into her inviting tunnel. She tried hard to conceal her excitement before he released his finger, slid it up along her lips and then back down along her leg. Elizabeth let out a long exhale and the two shared a devilish little smile at their quick, and very public, finger fuck.

They got up to their feet and enjoyed the rest of the concert, hand in hand. At the show's ending, they weaved their way through the throngs of people back to his truck, where they shared a deep kiss before heading back to the hotel for an encore of their own.