All Comments on 'The Concert Pt. 01'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
look forward to part 2

Pretty good story. Some of the dialogue seemed extraneous, but it was easy to skim over. Hope part 2 is also hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ah...the concert fucks.

My boyfriend used to run sound for bands. So while it was great to get into every show free, I was usually alone since he was working. I started to enjoy being "single" and would try to find a temporary boyfriend for the night. I got so much dick at those shows. Hell, one night I got fucked by three different guys, then went home with my boyfriend for one more hard fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh god

That had me soooo hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A sexually exciting story.

You have a good writing style and your stories are exciting. As others have observed on some of your other stories, you need an editor to help you with grammar and spelling. "She and" rather than "Her and", they're instead of their. That sort of thing.

ReshbodReshbodover 3 years ago
Fun story

Really enjoyed the story. It has been while but I'd really like to see a part two. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would like to see another chapter. Wife is pregnant, but she may still desire sex with Kevin.

He could contact Jo through her friend Mindy since he knows where she lives, and it seems he very smitten with her so he would pursue her. Then they could start having a steamy affair while her belly swells with his baby inside. (It ain't her husband's baby!!! otherwise you should have mentioned sex with her husband in the first part.) LIke to see her maybe having a three-way with Kevin and Mindy. Husband might find out ... not sure what to do with him.

Just4funinmass80Just4funinmass80almost 3 years ago

Need a part 2. No way she can give up Kevin and he can’t give up her

OreoCOreoCover 1 year ago

So she goes all out with this guy and is so very unsettled about it all. No shit! Must have been thinking about it before to let a few drinks turn her into a bi-slut. Also, what about the morning after pill? So unrealistic! But as a fantasy written story not bad, just not real!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...