The Concert Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Jo...that felt so good...you are quite the little cock sucker...if that doesn't sound too crass," Kevin managed.

Jo smiled and gave him a wink as she stood and he wrapped her in a hug ",I'll take that complement I think, I love making you cum"

Kevin finally made to get dressed as it was getting late, as Jo watched him putting on his clothes the guilt over what she was doing started to creep in again.

"I should go I guess, this was amazing, truly...can I see you again soon? I would love to take you out to dinner or something," said Kevin.

"Umm...well I'm really mired at work right now, but maybe we could hook up later in the week," suggested Jo as she wrote a made up number on a sticky note from Mindy's coffee table.

"It was really great meeting you Jo, umm not just because of the sex, but that was amazing to," said Kevin as he pulled Jo to his chest for a hug and finished with a quick soft kiss of her lips before he made his way out the door. Jo leaned against the hard door after he left as realization of what she had done continued to coarse through her leaving her in tears.

"Jesus, what have I done...dammit," thought Jo as she went to dress and laid back down on the couch, to stay in case Mindy needed her.

The next morning Mindy came in holding her head as Jo raised her weary frame from the couch were she had barely slept the night before.

"Man I thought I looked bad, you look like something the cat drug in Jo," laughed Mindy.

"Yeah, it was a very crazy night..." said Jo trailing off.

"You mean after I passed out? What else crazy happened other than me making a fool of myself and hurling in the bushes," said Mindy.

"I slept with Kevin," Jo blurted out then burst into tears.

"Oh my God Jo...," said Mindy sitting next to her friend and placing her arm around her heaving shoulders, "how did that happen?"

"I don't know, one minute we were putting you to bed and then we were dancing and he started kissing me and...then he started undressing me and...I was going to stop him but he was touching me and it felt so good and...then when were on the couch and he was doing things to me and...Dammit, it just happened...and...It gets worse," moaned Jo.

"How does it get worse?" answered Mindy alarmed.

"We didn't...have any protection and I...let him cum in me...and you know I'm not on the pill...Jesus Mindy what am I going to do," cried Jo.

"Oh sweetie...it's going to be o.k. this is my fault, I should have never pulled you into this, making you do this wing man thing...was the sex at least good?" she said trying to lighten the mood.

"Well, honestly yes...hell, it was amazing...I haven't cum like that ever...his cock was fucking huge and he...I mean shit he really knows how to fuck I came like a freight train," admitted Jo.

"Well at least that's something, you mean harder than that time in college?" said Mindy.

Jo looked at her friend incredulously, back in school they had fallen in together one night after a frat party and, well they say every girl has one drunken lesbian encounter in them and she and Mindy had hooked up for just that, it had been one crazy night.

"I haven't thought about that in years, that was a crazy night," admitted Jo.

Mindy continued to caress Jo's slender shoulders looking down at her smaller friend, then suddenly without warning she leaned down and pressed her full soft lips against Jo's tiny boat shaped mouth kissing her gently, Jo quickly broke away starring at Mindy with shocked surprise.

"What are you doing Mindy?" admonished Jo.

"I'm sorry, it's just...been so long...and you were telling me about you and Kevin and...God you have no idea how long it has been since I had an orgasm and I guess I was a little jealous and...Well shit Jo it was wrong I'm sorry," said Mindy and she found herself crying. Jo quickly sat back down and traded places with Mindy placing her arm around her quietly sobbing friend, for a long moment they sat on the couch starring at each other. Then Jo surprised herself by pulling Mindy's face to hers and softly kissing her full pink lips with her own, the kiss lingered for a brief moment before it broke with a soft smacking noise.

"What are you doing Jo?" asked Mindy.

"I think we could both use a little comfort right now...I just hope I can do this sober," said Jo.

Jo pulled Mindy back to her again and pressed her lips again to Mindy's this time her friend reacted with enthusiasm opening her mouth to press her tongue into Jo's licking her tongue across hers as they started to French kiss each other gently. Jo had forgotten just how soft, sweet Mindy's lips felt against hers, and the way Mindy was kissing her it was obvious she liked the feel of Jo's lips as well. With growing arousal Mindy undid her robe and pushed it aside taking Jo's small hands and placing them on her heavy fair skinned tits, Jo lifted Mindy's round DD mounds in her hands marveling at the weight, her nipples were much larger than Jo's at least an inch thick and a dark acorn color as were her expansive areolas. With a quiet sigh Jo leaned in to suckle her friends sweet tits, for the first time in many years she felt a woman's tit in her mouth again, she was surprised at how nice and warm and soft it felt and how she enjoyed running her tongue across Mindy's rapidly hardening nipple that seemed to fill her mouth. Mindy sighed and groaned as Jo licked and sucked at her turgid nipple while pinching the other.

"Oh God yes Jo...suck my tits darling...oh God I need this so bad...I need to cum," groaned Mindy.

Mindy pulled Jo up to a standing position and as she kissed her shorter friends soft little pink lips she undid the knot holding her dress almost exactly as Kevin had done the previous night pushing her dress to the floor. Quickly taking a hold of Jo's small perky C-cup tits in her hands she ran her tongue across the rapidly darkening pink nipples as Jo groaned softly at the feel of her friend's mouth on her breasts.

"Damn Mindy this brings back memories...of you eating my pussy till I creamed your fucking face," moaned Jo softly.

Mindy smiled up from where she was suckling her friend's breasts ",I always loved your tits Jo...and I love sucking them even more"

Mindy moved away from Jo's chest long enough to push her robe off on the floor and push her panties off to join it; her thick blonde haired bush was already soaking the smell of her aroused pussy filling the room.

"Lay on the couch Mindy, I want to eat your cunt," said Jo wickedly.

Mindy was quick to oblige as she spread her long muscular legs revealing her thick dark pussy lips that were glistening with wet desire. Jo slowly moved between her friends legs before sliding her soft tongue into Mindy's soaking snatch tasting the tart, tangy fluid of her aroused cunt, she quickly added a finger as she slowly licked and fucked her friends needy insides. Mindy was quickly becoming very aroused as it had been over a year since anyone but herself had touched her pussy, she knew she was going to cum fast but she couldn't help it as Jo licked her deep and long and fingered her rock hard clit.

"Ah GOD JO!...been so long...so fucking long...AH BABY! GOD YES...AH JO!...EAT MY PUSSY!...OH FUCK GOING TO CREAM YOUR FACE!...I CAN'T HELP IT!...AH JO!...OH MY FUCKING GOD JOOOOO! GOD CUMMMINNGGG! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!," screamed Mindy as her orgasm came out of nowhere and she came all over Jo's flicking tongue her juice pouring across her friends face.

"Damn Mindy...you were close," said Jo laughing as she wiped Mindy's juice from her face with the back of her hand.

Mindy was quick to want to return the favor as she pushed Jo onto the floor and spread her legs baring Jo's red haired bush that was wet and ready. Mindy softly rubbed the thin pink pussy lips with her fingertips as she pressed her tongue to the hood of Jo's Venus mound. Jo slid her hands into her friends hair guiding Mindy's efforts as she proceeded to lick and suck Jo's aroused pink pussy.

"Ah yes Mindy...I forgot how good it feels to have you eat my pussy baby...shit yes...ah God right there...AH LICK MY CLIT! Ah fuck finger me baby...finger fuck my fucking cunt! AH GOD YES!" moaned Jo.

Mindy gently licked and suckled Jo's firm clit as Jo arched her back off the floor pressing her aroused pussy harder against her friend's mouth, feeling her tongue slide deeper into her wet pink insides. Jo grasped one of Mindy's hands and pulled it to her chest longing for Mindy to play with her tits as she feasted on her cunt. Mindy took the hint and engulfed one of Jo's round fair skinned breasts in her hand pinching her hard darkened nipple roughly as Jo gasped and moaned at the feelings shooting through her, her body teetered on the edge of an orgasm and Mindy knew just how to push her over the precipice. As she continued to run her tongue in and out of Jo's wet pussy she pulled her slick, juice covered finger from Jo's hot box and started to rub the wet appendage against the tight entrance to Jo's sweet little puckered asshole, Jo's reaction was instant and desperate.

"OH GOD MINDY! RON NEVER DOES THAT!...AH JESUS ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY WITH MY ASS!...GOD YOUR SUCH A DIRTY GIRL!...AHH GOD YES FUCK MY ASS MINDY!...GOD I NEED IT SO BAD...AH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!" screamed Jo as Mindy slid her wet finger deep into Jo's tight asshole. Mindy proceeded to finger fuck her there as she licked her now rock hard clit and pinched her nipple even harder, almost brutally as Jo's body bucked beneath her.

"Oh Jo...cum for me darling...cream my fucking face...want to taste your cum baby," begged Mindy as she kept up the hot pace of her fucking. Jo lost it a second later her back arching to the ceiling as Mindy tore the orgasm from her and she screamed her pleasure.

"AH MY FUCKING GOD MINDY...GOING...TO...MAKE...ME...CUM...AH GOD YES MINDY CUMMING FOR YOU DARLING!...AH GOD MINNNDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYY!" yelled Jo as she creamed her friends hot tongue and even spurted a little, a bit of hot clear fluid exploding from her pussy and splashing across Mindy's face.

"Damn!" choked Mindy, "you trying to drown me down here?"

"Sorry, I almost never spurt like that, it's been a very long time since I had my asshole fucked, I guess I got a little carried away," gasped Jo.

"It's o.k. sweetie, I don't mind...I forgot how beautiful you look when you cum," whispered Mindy.

Jo smiled as Mindy crawled up beside her and cradled her head against her large heavy tits, Jo gently licked one of her dark nipples playfully before settling her head against Mindy's slowly heaving chest, the two girls cuddled like that for some time before Jo regretfully stood up to get dressed.

"I really need to go, Ron is going to freak that I haven't come home," she said.

Mindy walked her to the door and took Jo's face in her hands softly kissing her soft pink lips, Jo responded in kind marveling at how much she enjoyed kissing Mindy's full silky mouth. She had been so drunk that night in college she hadn't realized how much she had enjoyed having sex with her friend but now that they had done it sober she had to admit it had been very hot and very arousing.

"Try not to worry about last night, I'm sure it will be o.k.," said Mindy.

"I hope so," said Jo as she left.

As the door closed behind her Mindy placed her back to it and stared into space, "God Jo...I think I'm falling in love with you," she whispered to herself the sounds of her friends car pulling away left her with a feeling of sad loneliness.

CODA -

Jo lifted her head from the toilet wiping a thin trail of spittle from her mouth as she flushed the vomit away, her husband's voice echoed from the other side of the door.

"Wow honey this flu bug is really hanging on, maybe you should think about seeing the doctor," he said.

"Yeah...I will try to get an appointment," she responded weakly from the bathroom floor as her husband's footsteps retreated. From the bathroom counter she pulled the small plastic stick of the pregnancy test back to her eyes as she stared at the bright blue positive result, this was no flu she was pregnant, but the question was with who's baby, Rob's or Kevin's?

"God what do I do now?" cried Jo softly to herself.