The Concubinage of Mr. Greist Pt. 01

Story Info
A Promising Young Man Inspires Me to Become His Daddy.
4.7k words
3.88
8.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's something in me that under the right circumstances, springs to attention before I can even think.

Picture a hungry predator, scanning the field where prey is known to hide. Then, spotting only the slightest ruffle of foliage, I freeze, and my senses become razor keen. Is it a mouse? Squirrel? a bird foraging on the ground perhaps?

None of the above. It's Sigurd Greist, and the moment I laid my eyes on him, I wanted to turn him and suspected that I could. It's an intuition I have that while not perfect, is more often right than wrong.

Some background is in order.

I manage a rather large call center that handles customer service for numerous client companies too small to have their own customer service departments. Like any large workspace, the HR department handles the bulk of the hiring process, but I insist on interviewing all prospective customer service reps before their hiring can be approved. This is how I met Sigurd Greist on a brisk Wednesday morning.

I'll do my best to point out a few indicators here and there that clued me in as to the true nature of Mr. Greist, but ultimately, I don't really know why I suspected he was pliable in this way. His true self was buried within him, and I don't think even he was aware of who he truly was, though he may have had awkward feelings every now and again. The bottom line is that with no more than a glance at his direction, I saw something that if I had expressed it aloud to anyone else, at best they would have said I was way off, and at worst, they'd say that I was way, way, way off.

I'm usually very personable when I interview a prospective employee, and I'm sure that's what HR told him to expect before sending him to my office. But with just one look at him, I decided that I needed to launch a plan right at the start. So I decided to inject a little Alpha male jerkiness into the mix.

As he walked into my office, I snatched up my phone as if it just alerted me to a new text. Chances are he'd be too focused on the upcoming interview to notice that my phone didn't buzz or chirp as he was walking through the door. I Pretended to be pissed off at the non-existent text and barely regarded him as I rudely gestured to the chair in front of my desk.

The impression that I wanted to give to Mr. Greist, was that he couldn't have come at a worst time. Of course it wasn't his fault, the interview appointment was agreed upon and scheduled by both parties in advance. But there was still the fact that he was looking for a job; the need for employment in conflict with my rude attitude would keep him off guard.

I pretended to be tapping an angry reply, but I was just hitting the third screen, which contained no app icons. But what I did for real, was enable the mobile hot spot function on my phone. I don't use an ethernet connection at work, preferring a router connection instead for a variety of reasons. Then, pretending that I had received some information that necessitated the use of a laptop, I made sure the volume was down all the way and switched from the company's router to my phone's hotspot and enabled a VPN connection. I don't need our IT department knowing that I was looking at porn on company time while a prospective employee sat across from me waiting to be interviewed.

Needing to get in the right frame of mind, I entered the appropriate search term on an incognito page: "Femboy fucked hard." You might expect that it yielded dozens of videos of feminized young men vigorously being fucked by big hard cocks, but you'd be wrong. It was mostly sissies using toys as viewed from their laptop camera or POV sex filmed very badly on a shaky phone--- and vertically, don't get me started on vertically shot videos of any nature. I decided that I'd spend a couple of more minutes searching and soon enough I found a suitable one. BTW, I'm writing all this on the very same laptop, I don't know if that makes this meta--- whatever the fuck that really means.

When it comes to watching bois or gurls getting fucked, I often prefer they be flat chested or have small, body fat type breasts. When I want to see breasts with a dick, I watch transgender porn. Sometimes I even want them to look a little manish because it better illustrates the complete suppression of their masculinity in their total submission to an Alpha male.

I finally found one where the sissy did a slightly imperfect job with their make-up and hair and while they did wear a pair of panties, on top they wore a t-shirt. He was barely a femboy at all but he was totally turned on by his aggressive Alpha. As far as Sigurd was concerned, I was reading something absorbing and business related. Meanwhile my cock started to stiffen.

This went on for some time, during which I'd glance up, look at Mr. Greist and assure him I wouldn't be too long, before going back to envision him dutifully worshiping my cock with his mouth, after I've stripped him of every shred of his masculinity and made him my bitch.

Once I figured enough time had passed, I closed the browser, switched back to the company's internet, and with a big ambiguous sigh, closed the laptop and stared at Mr. Greist as if lost in thought.

I stared at him for just a bit too long until he finally spoke.

"Um, is there still a job?" he said worriedly.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I said dismissively and seemingly snapping out of deep thoughts. "That was all just some bullshit I shouldn't have to deal with. There's definitely a job still on the table." A blow job, I thought to myself.

I went back to staring at him before suddenly reopening my laptop to pull up his resume. Since he was looking for a job and I was offering one, at worst, all he could think is that I was trying to size him up, as a prospective employee, rather than imagining what I was really thinking.

"Your name is Sigurd Greist." I said firmly, rather than asking it as a question; I figured I should start laying the groundwork for my dominance from the start.

"Uh, yes sir, but---"

"But what?" I interrupted, though not too aggressively.

"Uh, I don't go by Sigurd, I prefer 'Ziggy'. Everyone calls me Ziggy."

Now you're probably picturing someone very slim and femme looking but you'd be wrong. Like I said before, others wouldn't see the potential in "Ziggy" that I saw, or they might not value what they saw. Though he looked nothing like Ziggy, the newspaper comic strip character, he shared two characteristics with the character, he was on the short side and a little plump. But it was just the right kind of chubby--- the very enticing kind. I hadn't seen his back side yet, but I imagined grabbing two big handfuls of those buttocks, separating them and splitting that wood.

As for how he presented himself appearance wise, Greist--- Ziggy, had adopted a look I like to describe as working-class rock and roll throwback: faded jeans, work boots and a rock t-shirt from a band whose members were already geezers, and one slip in the rain away from a broken hip by the time Ziggy was born. He wore his tightly curled dirty blond hair passed his shoulders and I would later see that he carried one of those biker wallets with a chain that attached it to a belt loop; it bore a different 70s band's logo. I would later learn that he drove a Toyota that looked like it was held together by paperclips and scotch tape.

Although I myself tend to dress like I'm ready for the cover of GQ, I tend not to judge people on how they dress, plus, It's customer service, not a black-tie and jacket affair. What he did have going for him as that his clothes looked very clean, and I don't mean recently washed, I mean they looked like he took great care of them. This would be confirmed daily, so too would be his habit of coming in clean shaven. Even his boots looked well cared for. My impression is that he was trying hard to present a certain image, but there was a certain care for his appearance he just couldn't buck.

I assume you've heard of resting bitch face, if not, well, it refers to a woman who looks like a bitch, not because she is a bitch, but because that's just how her natural facial features make her appear when her face is at rest, hence, "resting bitch face." But there are other types of resting facial expressions.

At rest, Ziggy's face was just shy being serene in a kind of sensuously languid sort of way. It was almost the kind of expression you see on someone when you're balls deep in them, and the sex starts kicking into gear.

If you completely overlooked his attempt to look like a 1970s rock and roll tough guy, (which for a young guy today comes off as decidedly not tough, pathetic really) his long hair gave him a somewhat androgynous appearance. Kind of like another famous Ziggy, (David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust) but only by the strict definition of the word, of course, he was too short and heavy after all. From there, it was rather easy to imagine him as a woman with firm, ample curves. If my dick had a mouth instead of a urethral opening, it would have hung out its tongue and started salivating. As it was, I was already moving from semi-hard to hard on.

I was almost certain that Ziggy was into girls. Or at least he thought he was. But I just knew that he was not only seducible by a man, but also pliable enough to be feminized. I remember thinking at the time that he must have been hit on by guys. Thinking back now, it's obvious that despite his personal clothing choices, it was his fastidiousness when it came to maintaining his overall appearance that served as the biggest clue. As for his weight, what can I say, a lot of people struggle with weight issues.

The bottom line is that within just seconds of getting a look at him, I was determined to make him my sissy because I fucking make things happen.

For just a moment, I imagined him dressed from head to toe in full lingerie, my sizable cock jammed up his ample ass as he enthusiastically rode it up and down, using the force of his weight to drive it high up to the sound of flesh slapping together. Then he'd rest on it and I'd feel the force of that weight as he'd gyrate circles around the base of my cock while it stirred and churned his insides like a big, thick, wooden spoon until he sissygasmed all over my belly.

Horn dog that I am, I can fuck anyone--- anyone who's legal to fuck that is. I think it may be the reason why I'm less judgmental when it comes to people's appearance or race, ethnicity--- anything. I'm just too horny often to discriminate. But nothing, nothing-nothing-nothing, but nothing rings my chimes like a feminized man. Especially one that I myself feminize to my specifications.

I have some thoughts on the matter, but I'm no expert and I don't want to spread any misinformation so keep in mind, these are my opinions.

As opposed to a transgendered woman, a sissy is a Cis-gendered man who presents as female. They're kind of like crossdressers, but much more committed to the role, especially when they're smitten with the right daddy. With the right sissy and at the right time--- with your cock jammed all up in their ass, nothing else can match it when they call you daddy. But only if you don't coax them into saying it. That shit has to come from the heart. It has to wrenched from them at the height of passion.

Unless he's from a broken home and hardly knew his father, or had a shitty one, there is a man in his past that he grew up calling daddy. Someone he relied on for everything a growing boy needs, shelter, food, fatherly love; someone they looked up to and possibly wanted to be like. And here I come with my big dick, diminishing all of that to the point where they yell it out in the throes of lust, and with such excited reverence, that it borders on worship. Aint nothing like it.

Anyway, back to when a sissy falls in love with an Alpha male. When that happens, they can't stop being a sissy until the relationship starts to fizzle. They wear women's clothing all the time, and almost everything they own is very girly.

Understand that sissies are not transgender, they see themselves as men, they just love being feminine. But the fact that they are indeed men, drives them to become more girly than most women, as a result, they're probably the most submissive, accommodating and adoring sex partners an Alpha male can fuck. A lot of straight men who would never consider sex with another man make exceptions for sissies for this very reason. I think this accounts for a lot of the down low gay sex straight men have.

Some sissies are so submissive, that they'll allow themselves to be denied their own sexual fulfilment and be totally committed to serving the Alpha. I had a sissy once, who kept my house in order just for the privilege of sucking my cock. As you can imagine, my wife and I both loved being freed from having to do all that shit.

Yeah, I'm married, and yeah, the marriage is not strictly traditional. More on that a little later.

Anyway, on his own, this sissy caged himself up and gave me the key. And everyday when I got home, I got treated to a blowjob. Then, come Saturday night, I'd unlock him and fuck him proper while he stroked himself. Sometimes my wife would sit on his face. He didn't like that but I'm the fucking Alpha and she's my queen bitch so what I say goes.

Just to clear up some confusion, A gay man who really likes getting fucked in the ass might not necessarily be submissive, he just might enjoy the sensation of anal penetration; some of those guys can actually be the dominant partner in their overall relationships. But sissies are always submissive.

But enough of that. Conventional wisdom holds that when it comes to hiring for a job at this level, unless the candidate has good credentials and a solid work history, the hiring all comes down to a gut feeling on the part of the person doing the hiring. The feeling in my gut played no role in hiring this little Ziggy; not one bit. It came down to the gut feeling in my hungry cock. By hook or by crook, this little Ziggy was going to squeal wee wee wee while cumming at home.

In my mind, he was already hired, but I still I went through the motions of conducting the interview and even made a great show of openly leading up to making the decision.

I had to exercise some control over myself because my imagination kept flooding with images of my big fat dick slipping in and out of little Ziggy's ample, luscious ass as he made all these feminine sounds of passion. I think you get how badly I wanted to own Ziggy.

After a few minutes of engaging in my sham questioning in order to justify hiring him, I figured it was time to become a little more personable.

"Well Ziggy," I smiled warmly at him when I mentioned his name, "consider yourself hired."

"Wow. Thanks a lot Mr. Breck." He continued showing his gratitude for a bit too long and I got the impression that he really needed the job. You have to notice every little detail when you're on the hunt; always looking for something to exploit.

"The good thing" I continued, "is that even though I'm the customer service manager, I'm also a supervisor with my own team and the position we're offering is for that very team," that was actually true. "Being the actual manager, I'm a little more relaxed than those other guys, because I'm the boss and obviously, everyone is below me."

Now, when I said "everyone is below me" I eased up on "is" and made the word "below" sound more like "blow." So, it could've been heard subliminally as "Everyone blow me." Yes, I'm that fucking devious and this aint my first time at the cotillion--- except at work.

"I'm also better at training. Shit; as the manager, I better be. Right?"

I waited until he agreed, which he did when he realized I actually wanted a response.

Normally, I'd have HR set up a start date, but I needed to see how receptive he was to my whims. Instead of asking him if it was OK for him to start right then and there, I decided that was exactly what we were going to do.

"I need you to go back to HR, I'll call them so they can get started on your paperwork but they're also going to play for you an orientation video which will touch on the work culture here and also what's appropriate workplace behavior and what isn't, in regard to working in a diverse environment. Naturally this will touch on the subtleties of unintended bigotry and of sexual harassment danger zones."

I almost laughed when I mentioned that last item, because here I was, planning to tear up his sweet ass and I'd be conditioning him at work.

"When you're done with HR come back to my office, I'm set up to train in here at the computer at that smaller desk over there" I pointed. "We'll listen in on some calls and if it looks like my confidence in you is justified, I'll treat you to lunch and we'll come back and finish out the day."

Now. I know I'm coming off as an asshole here, but I do have some good qualities and I have been known to be generous with no strings attached, so buying him lunch was not completely out of character. But given the nature of what I'm revealing to you, I can't lie, this definitely played into my ulterior motives in this particular instance.

The lunch would be a tiny gesture, but it, along with my hiring him directly, might help fill Ziggy with a sense of obligation to me. From there, I could better shuffle him into situations that would make him feel increasingly more beholden to me. As his direct supervisor, I would also be in the master/teacher position, a position that naturally placed Ziggy as a student, and more importantly a follower.

As salaries go, his wages wouldn't exactly be life changing, but the company paid much better than minimum wage and, in his mind, Ziggy's sudden economic upturn, such as it was, could be directly attributed to me as opposed to the company in general. But he seemed to be conflicted, as if he had somewhere else to go, and while I'd normally ask if there was something wrong in this kind of situation, I decided to let Ziggy sweat it out and work up the nerve to reveal what was on his mind. Ultimately, he's a legal age adult and has to take responsibility for himself. If he had to be somewhere, but he was sufficiently intimidated by me, or of the fear of not getting hired after all, or both, that was only better for me.

But just so you readers know, he would have still had the job if he had to leave because of a previous obligation, which could probably mean he had another job interview. I know I'm coming off as a scum bag predator, but I'm not a total scum bag, I can compartmentalize that way. I actually care for my employees and they all know it.

But there's no sugar coating the fact that clearly, I was using my position and his need for employment for the most distasteful kind of seduction. There, I admitted it. But I'm not without some risk here myself. I was not going to be coercive; I was just going to try to herd him in the proper direction.

You can argue that's still coercive, and then go on to draw a correlation to the larger inequities in our society and maybe that's fair. But in the end, I really needed to feel my dick in his mouth but not to the point where I couldn't drop the whole thing and let him loose.

In my mind, I believed he'd ultimately enjoy his sissification, but if at any time before we get to that point it appeared that he was uncomfortable, I would drop it and treat him no better or worse than any other employee.

I'm complicated that way.

So if he had spoken up because he had to leave, I'd have still hired him anyway; we'd just set an official start date and I'd probably have to think more seriously of how I could seduce him, because then I'd know he's not as malleable as I had hoped.

It was a moot point anyway.

Lost in thought, he eventually spoke up. "No--- yeah---. I can start right now." Ziggy did his best to show that he was eager to get going and I hoped that part of it was to please me.

12