The Concubinage of Mr. Greist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bottom line is that was the moment I realized that I might be able to turn him in time to make him my sissy bitch and keep him around for the entire upcoming summer.

After summer, I'd move on to some new toy, perhaps a woman in her late fifties to share with my wife. Some of those bitches will do things they never would have in their youth. They see all these young women in porn today doing all sorts of nasty things that they missed out on because they grew up in a different era. Then they'd stumble upon the growing category of mature porn and they just lose it because they're watching women who maybe grew up like them, but at some point, those women said fuck it and did so in the most public manner there is. If you're thinking that I'm referring to a specific person in my past, you'd be correct. Maybe I'll write about that after this story.

As for my wife, she had to approve of any woman I wanted to fuck, and I can't fuck any of them without her participation or at least without her permission. As for men, I can fuck them at will. The only overarching rule, is don't put anyone before her and don't start any relationships with anyone that can cause us trouble. This rule was instituted after one guy tried to blackmail me after I fucked him in a hotel. He threatened to tell my wife.

I showed him my phone, which listed her as my wife (for emergencies). Then I had him call her and tell her what he just told me. He thought I was bluffing and stretched the moment out for as long as he could. Then he defiantly called and told her about the tryst. She laughed so loud that I could hear it from where I stood. After he hung up, the dude turned to me and dejectedly told me that my wife said we need more milk. We didn't, that was just her fucking with his head. Believe it or not, he let me fuck him again after that. Why? Probably because he saw that I had my shit together and was master of my own life and that turned him on.

But getting back to Ziggy. Initially, I thought I had made a mistake in hiring him because he seemed to struggle with the training. But understand this, just because I was aching to stretch out his virgin pucker, didn't mean I was going to let him slide on job performance. If he turned out to be a complete disaster, I'd fire his ass and promise myself to never take hiring advice from my dick again.

True to my word though, I treated him to some drive thru fast food which we ate in my car while I got to know him a tiny bit.

It turned out his apartment situation wasn't all that great. He lived in a studio apartment that his parents set up in their house with a separate entrance. And they charged him rent. In fact he had a lot of problems and I found it kind of odd that he was sharing them with me. It could be he was trying to build up a sympathy buffer that would leave him room to fuck up a little without getting fired. But it could also be that he looked up to me, or--- I hope, I hope--- he was already becoming enthralled by me.

For all you young job hunters out there: A rule of thumb when interacting with a new employer is that you present yourself as if you got your shit together. You don't want to flood their imaginations with possible scenarios where you might not be able to come to work too frequently or were irresponsible. On the other hand, Ziggy was giving me tons of information I could use in my quest to get him to stretch his small "purdy mouth" around my big dick and giving me deliverance to ejaculatory bliss.

But alas, things didn't go too well by the end of that that first day and by Friday, I had become so focused on the actual job, that I almost lost sight of my personal aims. But I wondered, what if I combined my goals by putting my personal aims front and center in the service of the job?

I came back on Monday pretending I had a really awful weekend. This gave me cover for being a little more--- forceful.

I was still training him in my office and it got to the point where I became a real dick and shit got seriously uncomfortable. But through it all, Ziggy understood that he was the reason.

When I sensed the time was right, I switched track.

"Look. I want you to work out. I really do. But I don't think you're applying yourself. It doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks about customer service, this job is not easy, you can't just relax and do it. You have to put effort into it.'

He nodded his agreement, but I sensed a lack of confidence in him.

"OK. Let's take a step back and start fresh from the very beginning."

I restarted the training as if we went back in time to last Wednesday. I guess it was the fact that he had already learned this stuff and retained it, but we went through it lightning fast. By the time we got to new material, he was absorbing it much better and he actually caught up. Whenever he fucked up, however, I went back to being a dick. So basically, I did the carrot and stick routine.

By the time Wednesday came around again, he was flying solo at his own cubicle and doing a reasonably good job.

I had to start thinking long and hard as to how I was going to proceed with "turning him."

To be continued.


12