The Concubine Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To ensure that it got delivered correctly, over a long distance; the general even sent one of his ships. They were supposed to put the concubine in a container and put it in the cryogenic freezer. The unit was to be self-sufficient. It was supposed to be owned by General Rornimilul Bi-imas Tul'na. He even gave it a name: On the plate beside her head was her name, Shanae. The ship left the next day.

A month later, Leonardo got a call from the General, who wanted to know if the ship had left and when?

It seems the ship had not shown up, and the General was getting mad.

Leonardo told the General when the ship had left and all the details about the concubine.

The General verified Leonardo's information and found out that the ship had left and had a container. They were sorry, but no information about what was in the container.

Leonardo got another call from the General, and he had tracked the ship down to an area in space. That area was known for giant meteor showers. The General gave it up for loss. Six weeks later, someone assassinated him.

This individual will be joining Tim's team.

Please Help me. Even though you may not be a member, please place a comment "Hi" so I know someone is looking at the story. Thank you

12