The Condos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue softly said, "Thank you." as Annie sulked off. "I told her she could have it if you approved of it."

I grinned, "Next time you do that, signal me by scratching the end of your nose with your middle finger while you are sure I am watching."

When Annie looked my way next I beckoned her over. She came to me and I said, "Annie, I am proud that you took my advice about the swimsuit, it was a little daring for a girl your age, really of any age. I hope you are not angry with me."

"No Daddy, that is your job." She kissed my cheek, "You were right, it was pretty skimpy." I thought to myself that she had been testing me. I hoped I had given the right answer.

Later Sue asked me to wait outside an upscale dress shop while they went inside to look for something to wear to get married in. I asked her if she would like to get married the following weekend and we could have a very nice little wedding at the club. The staff could handle everything. I even had several Notaries that worked in my office. She could invite as many friends as they wanted. I would invite no more than ten or twelve. Sue thought about it for a little while, she looked up at me, "Thank you Dear, but no. I want just the three of us to do it tomorrow, we can do it in your office. We can have a reception the following Saturday at the club. If I invite everyone I should invite to our wedding there will be a huge crowd. If I leave anyone out it will hurt their feelings. The reception is not as critical. We can be more casual and suggest cocktail attire for the party. It will be short notice so maybe we can put that off for another week. I would rather not put off marrying you at all.

I smiled, "So be it, my love. We get married tomorrow." Sue and Annie entered the store and were back in less than half an hour, both wearing big smiles.

Sue rushed to me and apologized for keeping me waiting. I said that I was pleasantly surprised they were back so soon.

Our wedding the next day was over in five minutes after we returned from the court house with our paper work. We ended up having about thirty people at the wedding because everyone in my offices wanted to be a witness. We waited to have our honeymoon on my trip to Hawaii. Sue said she only wanted to go to our condo and be alone with me where she was at home and relaxed. Annie was with us and I was happy to have her with us because Sue was more comfortable that way.

The reception was a nice party and gave each of us a chance to meet the people who worked for the other. At least ten people who worked for Sue thanked me for marrying her. They said she was now a perfect boss, she was now very pleasant to be around, she was no longer a nit picking perfectionist, and she now smiled all of the time. Now if she found an error or mistake she would politely point it out and suggest a correction for the mistake.

I don't know what my people told her but they all told me I was a very lucky man. I had to agree.

The trip to Hawaii was very nice. We stayed a week, Sue talked to Annie every night on the phone. I knew after a couple of days that my Sue was not going to make it for two weeks and without telling her I made reservations for the flight home at the end of the first week.

When I told her we wouldn't be able to go fishing the next day because we were going home the next day she was ecstatic. She looked at me and smiled, "I miss my baby girl and I am home sick for our condo. I really love it there. It is perfect. When we want peace and quiet, we have it, when we want the outdoor activities, we have them, when we want to party, it is there, it is perfect."

I pulled her to me and kissed her. I whispered, "I want to pull you into the bushes over there and make love to you."

"Oh, I would love that, but I think it would be smarter to go to our room. It isn't that far."

"Suzy, you are right, but it would be more fun in the bushes."

"Maybe, but do you think they will put us in the same jail cell? Or would you be sleeping with Bubba and would I have to sleep with Big Bertha?"

"Lets go to our room, OK?"

"OK, on one condition, you have to let me give you a blow job."

"Deal, you have a deal, Sweetheart."

I had given Sue some cock sucking lessons and she loved to practice on me. She was getting damned good. I loved the way she used her tongue, it was moving constantly. She loved to lick my cock from the top to my balls and then back to the crown. Sometimes she would pause at the head and slip her lips over it and slide her mouth down as far as she could while her tongue flipped from side to side. I told Sue that she should stop short of gagging on the crown, it didn't turn me on, in fact it scared me when it happened. I was afraid she would hurt herself. She loved to spend most of the time just barely moving with only the head in her mouth, her lips and tongue gently caressing it.

One thing she liked was running the head carefully around the slick inside of her cheek. Boy that felt good, Shit, everything she did felt great. When she would just barely hold the crown with her lips and very gently trace the letters of the alphabet on the tip it was sure to induce my orgasm. She would save that until she was getting tired.

Another of her favorite things to do was to gently suck a ball into her mouth. She would just hold it there for a while then slip it in and out of her mouth. Being a small girl her mouth always amazed me when would take my wide cock in her sweet mouth. She always watched me closely when she gave me a blowjob. I would see the corners of her mouth turn up just a hair and her eyes twinkle as she tried to smile in her happiness.

We tried a clothing optional beach one of the first days we were in Hawaii She took off her top but was too shy to take off her bottoms. Her tiny Bikini didn't cover too much anyway. I finally talked her into going totally nude when I pointed out she was getting an obvious tan line. She attracted a lot of attention from all the beach bums who were on the prowl. Some were obviously flirting with her when they walked by. There were several young men who were really well endowed and were erect when they walked past us, they were much better endowed than I am.

I was on my stomach talking to Sue, who was sitting back leaning on her elbows. I saw her eyes widen and I turned to see a large handsome young man with a hard cock that had to be a foot long. He was smiling at my bride. He looked at me and said, "Hey mister would your daughter like to learn to surf? I am a good instructor."

"She might like it, but I would have to go with her, she is only sixteen."

Sue giggled, "Don't you think it would be alright for a little while, Daddy. He is very cute."

"I don't think so Honey, he doesn't look as if he could protect you from all of these horny young men hanging around."

He laughed, "Do you think you can protect her better than I can?" By this time a crowd of people were gathering around us.

"Gee, I don't know, want to find out?"

"Hey, old timer, I don't want to hurt you in front of your kid."

I said, "Tell you what, you stand in front of me and try and hit me in my stomach. Then I'll try to hit you, OK?"

He grinned, "Sure, why not, I'll take it easy on you."

We faced each other a couple of feet apart. Sue pleaded for me to not do it. I looked at her, I winked at her and said, "He is muscle bound, he can't hit very hard."
He grinned, "Come on old man, are you all talk?"

I turned back to him and stood erect with my hands at my sides. I said, "Go ahead, take your best shot."

He dropped into a boxer's stance and threw a hard right hand at my belly. I wasn't there when his fist got there. I grabbed his right wrist and jerked him quickly in the same direction as his blow. He landed on his face in the sand. I said, "Hey, are you OK. You didn't hurt yourself did you, this sand is tricky footing. He shook his head, I said, "Gosh, I guess I get to try now, right?" He looked at me warily and took his position. I feinted with my right hand and threw a good solid left hook to his solar plexus. He dropped like a rock. There was a gasp from the crowd. He was thrashing around on the sand gasping and trying to get his breath. Sue jumped up and hurried to me.

"Are you alright?" I nodded and smiled. She looked at the people standing there. "They told this tough Marine he would never walk again after the wounds he took to both legs in Afghanistan. Now he runs two or three miles a day. I want you to know he was playing with that guy, he could have killed him without any more effort on his part.

"He is my sweet husband, not my father. He is only three years older than I am, he was wounded over twenty times in three tours to Afghanistan and Iraq, He was awarded the Navy Cross Medal, one of only 14 ever awarded in those wars, that is enough to age anyone. A hint to the guys; never ever, get him angry or jealous. You might never recover."

We got dressed, I picked up our stuff and took her small hand in mine. We walked back to our room. She smiled up at me, "Chuckie, you are a bad boy when you get a bit out of sorts. Remind me about this afternoon if you ever get upset with me. You could really hurt me."

"Soo Li, I could never hurt you, never, I would die first. I love you too much. It could never happen. I might walk off and never return, but I couldn't hurt you."

Sue looked up into my eyes, "Sweetie, if you did that, it would kill me." Tears ran down her cheeks, she sniffed and wiped her eyes. I pulled her into my arms and pressed my lips to hers. I softly murmured, "I love you, Sue you are my life, I hope and pray that I am what you want, I will fight to keep you. I'll never let you go." Her arms slipped up around my neck and she kissed me passionately.

She leaned back a little and said "I will never go to a nude beach with you again, I was frightened to death you would get hurt. All those guys looking at me like I was a piece of meat disgusted me."

I grinned, "Babe, I noticed that that huge guy with the big cock turned you on, your little pussy was wet."

"NO! You turned me on, I wanted to screw you right in front of everyone to show them I belong to you."

I looked into her eyes and saw the truth there. She believed what she said. I smiled, "I love you too Sweetheart, we need to get some rest now, we have a long, long, day ahead of us tomorrow. We will be headed home, Sweetie, I'm homesick too."

The trip home was not as long as the trip out because of favorable winds. We snuggled and held hands while we discussed how we wanted to live our lives. After much planning we arrived at the decision that we would each work one week a month at our businesses. We wanted to spend a lot of time fishing the nearby lakes and rivers together. We wanted to explore the Keys and look for a weekend place there. There were places we wanted to see and try before she had a baby. The baby came first but we didn't have to really rush. We would let nature take it's course.

It didn't take long. About two weeks after we returned something seemed a little bit different about my sweet wife. Another week later she and Annie went off shopping while I consulted with Construction Supervisor concerning the progress on the last four buildings in the complex. We had just broken ground and things were ahead of schedule. We were ready to make our next draw on our construction loan.

I was relaxing after my meeting when Sue called on her cell phone and said they were almost home and they wanted to meet me at the club for lunch. I agreed and headed for the club and was seated at a table when I saw my ladies enter. I stood and caught their attention. Sue rushed to me and hugged and kissed me passionately. They were both grinning like the cats who ate the canary. I pushed Sue back a little and said, "OK, what is going on, why are the two of you so excited."

Sue grinned broadly, "Guess what. . . . I'm going to have a baby, I'm pregnant."

I was stunned and dropped into my chair and stared at her. "Please don't tease about that. It is way too important to me to tease me like that." I looked up at both of them. They were still grinning. "Wait . . . You are REALLY PREGNANT aren't you. WOW! WOOPEE!" I jumped up and hugged Sue to my body, tears ran down my cheeks, I was so happy I could only stammer that I loved her.

When I calmed down a little and regained my composure I signaled a waitress and ordered the finest champagne we had in stock. I couldn't stop grinning and rubbing her hands.

Sue smiled and told me she had missed her period a few days ago and tried a Instant Pregnancy Test. It was positive. She made an appointment to see an OB/GYN Doctor this morning. The Doctor ran another test and verified she was indeed carrying our baby. She laughed and said, "I guess we will have to rethink our plans now."

"No my love, we just move them forward a little. I will get my construction foreman and see where we can build a nursery opening off of the Master bedroom,"

I saw the tears running down Annie's cheeks while she smiled, she turned and looked at me, "I am so happy for the two of you, I'll help take care of the baby. It will be so cool to be able to do that. I have never been around babies very much. I can't wait to learn everything that happens to Mamma. Oh! Daddy, this is going to be such fun, what do you want? Boy or girl?"

"Just a healthy child."

Suzy kissed me again and said, "My wish, exactly, my Love."

I figured I wouldn't have many more chances to have more children and I insisted Sue went to her doctor at the slightest excuse. I watched a dozen DVDs about child birth. I read everything I could find about it on the internet, on eBooks and in the library. I still worried about Sue every minute I was awake. I checked on her several times during the night. She was disgustingly healthy and morning sickness consisted of her saying she felt a bit funny every morning for several days. It was months before we noticed any real changes, Her little flat belly started swelling slowly. After that she had to go up a bra size for comfort, panties too. I loved the changes, each one meaning she was getting closed to her 'D' (Delivery) Day.

My wife did not waver from her desire to always impeccably dressed and made-up. Every hair was in place, she made no visible allowance for her pregnancy. She had a seamstress alter her clothes so he swelling belly was hardly visible. I laughed at her, "Someday your sweet little belly is going to be too large to hide. You act as if you are not proud to be carrying our baby, are you ashamed of being pregnant?"

She stared at me. "I am acting that way, aren't I. She looked at me for a moment. She yelled, "ANNIE. Come here please!"

Annie walked in and said, "Are you OK Momma?"

Sue calmly said, "Yes dear, I need to go shopping, would you like to go with me?"

"I need to study, Momma, where are you going?"

"I am going to the Maternity Clothes Department of Neiman Marcus or a place called "My Fair Lady", an upscale Maternity Wear Store at the new mall."

"Momma, I'll go if you want me too, but I really don't need any right now. I'M sure Daddy would LOVE to take you."

"Annie, I am to embarrassed to ask him. He remarked that he thought I was trying to hide the fact, that I am pregnant, as if I were ashamed to be carrying our baby. I do NOT feel that way, but I am acting that way."

"Daddy is right Momma, I have seen some very attractive outfits that do not try to hide the belly, but they do not have a big 'Baby on board.' sign across your chest either. Momma, Daddy loves you more than I can believe. I know he would love to take you where ever you want to go."

I smiled at the love of my life. "Babe, why don't we go in the morning, I'll call Ray and he can take us in your Rolls and we won't have to fight the parking."

"Oh! I would love that. Let's go early, after our run, OK?"

"You have a date, Soo Li." I laughed. We had a wonderful day. Sue bought lots of nice things. She got business suits, casual wear, and swim suits, lingerie and several dresses. She was beautiful in everything. Of course we had to buy matching shoes and accessories. She even found some high heeled sneakers that were very comfortable on her. She bought a pair in white and another pair in black. She couldn't wait to try them out, she bought some athletic socks and but the sneakers on. Everyone stopped and stared as she ran down the mall with a happy smile on her beautiful face.

She ran up to me and hugged and kissed me. "Now I can really run with you and Annie. These really feel good on my feet. They say they can order them in other colors too. These have a three inch heel which is as low as I can comfortably wear."

Sue was adorable in her excitement, I held her and told her I loved her. She pushed me back a little, "Oh! My sweet husband, I love you beyond anything in the world." She pulled me closer and kissed me passionately. She was oblivious to the many people standing and watching us kiss. She was startled and blushed when she saw the crowd watching us, she said, "It's OK. He is my sugar daddy and he buys me anything I want." I hugged her tighter and grinned at everyone.

We went home and Sue told me she needed to do some work in our office. She was getting ready for a quarterly meeting of her Department heads and was roughing out an outline for the talk she always gave. She wanted me to go with her this time, she said I might have to go in her place next time if the baby was early or she didn't feel up to it. I knew she had her business organized so that it ran perfectly without her direct participation.

Annie and I were looking forward to the meeting and luncheon afterwards. Sue was brilliant with her talk and got a well deserved ovation when she finished. She smiled and raised her hand, the room was quickly silent. She Said, "I know your are asking each other if I am gaining weight, and if I am getting a little potbelly. Well, not exactly, I haven't gained a pound, but I will be getting a bigger tummy. I am a little bit pregnant. She smiled and pointed to me, "It is all my sweet Husband's fault. He wants me to go to bed for the next four and a half months. I suspect he plans to be in there with me. It is not going to happen, my staying in bed I mean." She paused, she grinned, "I mean I won't be there ALL the time. My doctor says I am as healthy as a horse and that I can even keep jogging until the last month.

"Just remember, I am always available on my cell phone, even if you just want to say 'Hi'."

Annie and I hurried to her and hugged and kissed her. She stood very close to me and held my arm tightly as we accepted congratulations and well wishes from her people. I got the impression that they were all genuinely fond of her. She called each one by their name and asked about the husband, boy friend, or children by name.

It was a totally nice experience and we went home feeling at peace with the world. I had to go back to Hawaii later in the week. I only needed to be there for one day to sign some papers so we decided Sue would stay home with Annie. We were both unhappy about it but too much money was involved to turn it down. I would be gone for about four days and wasn't looking forward to it at all.

Ray drove Sue and I to the airport. She went with me to the check-in counter and stayed with me until it was time for me to board the plane. I was lonesome and missed my little family very much, I received a message from my agent in the islands saying the meeting would have to be delayed because one of the principals had a heart attack and would be several weeks recovering. I called Sue and when Annie answered I could hear loud music and laughter. I asked to talk with Sue and I could tell she had placed her hand over the mouthpiece on the phone. There was a few moments delay before Sue picked up the phone. There was no music and everything was quiet in the background. She asked if I were alright and I said I was and that I was waiting for my departure from LAX. She said she wished I were coming home. I said that was my wish too.