The Conductor Ch. 04

Story Info
Sissy Maid and Party Games.
1.5k words
4.57
1.7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willem and Martha continued their cross-dressing games whenever they could fit them in with Martha's shifts. That was providing Martha wasn't holding a girls' night. A new development was that Willem's wife Jane had become friendlier with Martha and often went to Martha's house in the evenings for an hour or two. But, again, never on a girls' night.

Willem was convinced that "girls' night" was a euphemism for "lesbian orgy". He wondered if Simone was invited to the girls' nights. He was also curious about what happened when Jane made her visits to Matha.

One Tuesday, Jane announced that she was going to visit her sister in Dorset at the weekend. She didn't ask if Willem wanted to accompany her because Willem and her sister detested each other. Willem could hardly wait to tell Martha they would have the weekend free for girlie games. "Well, I have the weekend off, but my lover, I have arranged for a few girlfriends to come over. So, sorry, Willie (God, how he hated being called that), no frilly action this weekend."

Martha's weekend started on the Friday evening when three cars arrived and parked outside her house. The lights burned late that night, although there was little noise. In the morning, as Jane was preparing to leave for Dorset, Martha called round. She was dressed casually, which meant tight jeans and a T-shirt, which was quite a sight over Martha's ample chest and behind. "I have to call into work for a few minutes to return some keys," she announced. "Would you like a lift to the station, Jane?" Jane readily accepted the ride and went off with Martha. About half an hour later, Martha returned, and Willem noticed she drove straight into her garage but thought nothing of it.

Willem had a quiet Saturday and rather regretted that all his feminine clothing was kept at Martha's house. He was curious about the goings on next door but resigned to being excluded from the "real" girl's night. For all Willem knew, they could be quite innocent gatherings. Although he very much doubted that.

That evening at about 10 o'clock, there was a knock at the door. It was Martha. She was wearing a skin-tight tiger-striped dress, so tight that it was blindingly obvious that she was wearing a basque or corselette with stockings and suspenders. In fact, the hem of her dress only just reached her stocking tops. Her breasts were straining against her dress. She was exuding sex, as usual. There was alcohol on her breath, but she appeared to be in perfect control, as usual. " I need a big favour, Willem, my love," she began.

Willem's heart flipped over. Now what! Well, he was sure it would be interesting, probably humiliating and undoubtedly exciting.

Martha rushed into her request. "The bloody silly maid is pissed! I got her from an agency and can't get another tonight. I need help from Mina. I'll make it worth her while. There's a lot of fun to be had, and the maid was just about to start the party games. You'll love it, I promise."

Willem was burning with curiosity, but, as usual, Martha had him worried. He was going to agree, but Martha was now running a hand over the front of his trousers, her idea of encouragement. It worked, of course, and Willem let himself be led off to Martha's house.

They entered by the front door. The noise level suggested everyone was in the lounge at the rear, and Martha led Willem up the stairs to her bedroom. Lying on the bed was a voluptuous young lady with long blonde hair and wearing a skimpy black French maid's uniform with very frilly white petticoats and panties. She was also wearing black stockings and suspenders. She appeared to be asleep. As Martha began to remove the girl's stockings, she began to explain. " We were about to play Stick Something in the Dyke, and one of the girls, Jane, has drawn tongue. But before she could stick it in this dyke, the dyke collapsed!

"When we go down, Jane will be blindfolded, so you'll be a big surprise for her." Martha was now reaching under the girl's skirt to remove her frilly panties and suspender belt; as she did so, she muttered something about a double surprise. Before Willem could ask what she meant, she was indicating that he should strip off and get into the maid's clothes.

Removing the maid's dress was surprisingly easy because the girl suddenly seemed to have recovered from her excess of alcohol and was cooperating in removing her clothes. Martha handed Willem a pair of breast forms as the girl handed over her bra. The girl was now naked but didn't seem to care. She helped Martha dress Willem as he became Mina once again. First were the lacy suspenders, stockings, and then the panties, which Willem found delightful to touch. Mina was getting excited, but Martha discouraged this with a sharp backhand across his erect penis. "Control yourself, girl!" snapped Martha, "you'll need your strength soon." Mina winced and, with the help of the naked girl, Kathy, got her petticoat and dress on. Kathy smoothed the uniform into presentable order.

"Come on," said Martha as she led the way down the stairs. She called ahead to announce their imminent arrival. In the lounge were six women, all in their lingerie. Not all generic women, because Mina saw that Simone, Martha's cross-dressing brother was one of them. Simone was a redhead this evening. She wore a dark blue bra with gold lace trim and a matching half-slip. Sat next to Simone was a lady in a frilly pink petticoat with black stockings; her breasts were fully exposed. Her hand was up Simone's slip. Two more women were on the sofa in half-slips and camisoles, one red and one yellow. They were very engaged with each other's breasts.

The other two women were an interesting sight. The first was standing in her bra and panties with fully fashioned stockings attached to her suspender belt. Her hands were resting on the shoulders of the room's final occupant. She was kneeling with her back to her companion. Her head was covered with a pink satin hood, which may have actually have been a pair of French knickers. Around her neck was a dog's collar, and the attached chain lead led to her companion's wrist. Her pendulous breasts were hanging unsupported, and she was wearing a short white net petticoat over what appeared to be sheer black tights with no panties. This had to be Jane, the initiate to Martha's clan. Mina thought that she looked disturbingly familiar. A thought quickly dismissed as too fantastic.

Martha now removed her own dress to reveal a purple basque with a light blue lace frill around the bottom and a complete lack of panties.

Martha and the naked Kathy manoeuvred Mina in front of the kneeling Jane. Standing on Mina's right, Martha took hold of the masked woman's left hand and held it against her vagina. She solemnly announced, "Now is the time to complete your initiation into our sisterhood. Now is the time to stick your tongue in the dyke. Tongue the maid's cunt."

With that, Martha lifted the panty hood just enough to expose Jane's mouth. As she did, Kathy quickly pulled Mina's panties down to her knees. Martha was guiding the woman's head forward. The woman's tongue was licking across her lips, and Kathy's shoulder pushed Mina forward. The woman stretched her tongue out and touched the tip of Mina's very masculine clit. She tried to pull back, but Martha firmly pushed her head forward. She closed her mouth, and Mina's clit pushed into her lips. Martha was dripping with excitement. The woman relaxed her lips, and Mina's penis slipped into her mouth. The woman's tongue began to explore the end of Mina's prick and to suck on the end. Her hesitation quickly evaporated, and she began to suck with enthusiasm.

The fingers of Martha's left hand plunged into her own cunt. She took half a pace forward and pulled the panties off the woman's head. This wanton slut Jane was his Jane, Willem's wife, Jane! Prim and proper Jane who had given up on sex years before. Willem was surprised beyond belief. He had suspected that Jane might be playing Martha's games, but he had thought her to be in another county tonight and had never imagined her indulging in fellatio. But Willem was too far gone in ecstasy to think too much of anything besides the welling juice in his balls. Jane was perplexed. Her mind was clouded by overwhelming sexual excitement, and from her position, on her knees and so close to Willem that she was not entirely sure of who she was looking at.

The others in the room were entranced by the sexual electricity between Jane and her cross-dressed husband, Willem/Mina. They had lost interest in caressing each other and were masturbating furiously as Mina exploded into Jane's mouth. Simone came at that exact moment and shot a stream of spunk across the room. Martha collapsed to her knees and took Mina's dripping cock as Jane fell back. She took a long lick along Mina's cock and said, "Now you two are playing again; you won't forget your friends, will you?"

"No chance of that," said Jane as she shuffled forward and embraced both Mina and Martha. Jane continued in a credible Bogart impression, "This could be the start of a beautiful friendship."