The Conductor Ch. 03

Story Info
Mina meets the family.
1.2k words
4.7
1.8k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks, Willem visited Martha as often as possible. There was no repeat performance of their first full-on encounter, but Mina was treated to some quick blowjobs in panties and the occasional fuck in a silky slip. One weekend, Willem was asked to stay clear as Martha had some personal business to attend to. Of course, Willem kept a close eye on Martha's house and saw that she was entertaining three ladies of similar age to herself. The curtains were closed all weekend except on Saturday afternoon when Willem saw them all go out together in a car. He risked a visit using his spare key. A quick survey released nothing more unusual than a relatively large amount of lingerie lying about, and only one bed, Martha's extra large bed, appeared to have been slept in.

On the following Monday, Willem asked Martha how her weekend went. "Oh, very well," said Martha, "we had a lovely girls' weekend. Maybe Jane will join us next time?" The idea that his wife would join a lesbian orgy weekend was beyond Willem's comprehension. Before he could reply, Martha said, "Jane told me she is away Wednesday night at her sister's." Willem had been about to bring the subject up himself, but Martha had beat him to it. "You must come for dinner. Would you like to stay the night?"

Obviously, Willem said, "Yes!" And Wednesday evening, he turned up at Martha's door right on time. Willem was dressed in his smart/casual man clothes. Martha was dressed in a button-fronted floral dress with a hint of lace showing beneath the hem. "Do come in," she said, "Let's get you dressed properly before my other guest arrives."

"Other guest!" stuttered Willem.

"Yes, my sister Simone. She's looking forward to meeting Mina. Don't worry; you're not the maid this time." With that, Martha led Willem upstairs to her bedroom. Mina's outfit was laid out on the bed. Black seamed stockings, a lacy white suspender belt, black French knickers, a black bra with a set of beast forms (where had they come from?) and a black nylon slip with deep lace edging. Then there was a typical little black dress. Martha ordered Willem to strip completely. He did so without hesitation and stood there with a rampant cock in his excited anticipation.

"Oh, dear," sighed Martha, "That's got to go."

With that, Martha reached down and put her hands up her skirt. She pulled down her white lacy panties and stepped out of them. Bunching her panties in her right hand, she used it to take hold of Willem's cock and commenced to stroke it firmly. Then she knelt and took the tip of Willem's pantie-covered cock between her lips, and suddenly, Willem wasn't erect anymore!

Wiping her hand clean on the soiled panties, Martha helped Willem become Mina, first the suspender belt, then the stockings, knickers and bra. And for the first time, the breast forms. Then the slip and the dress. "Sorry, I have no shoes for you, Mina, but sit down, and I'll sort your make-up out." Martha applied it with more attention than before, and then the short blonde wig reappeared. Mina was amazed at the transformation when she saw herself in the mirror. She was quite the lady.

Martha and Mina went to the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine. Mina was acutely aware that Martha had no panties on. Soon there was a knock at the door. Martha answered it and let Simone in. Simone was introduced to Mina. Martha's sister was obviously the younger sibling by several years. She was also of a lighter build but about the same height. She had medium-length auburn hair and wore a red skirt with a thin white blouse that did not conceal a black and well-filled bra. She was also wearing black tights.

Although Martha had not mentioned it, Mina fully expected this gathering to turn into a threesome. The idea of sex with two women had Mina getting very excited again. Mina also knew that Martha would get the action going very soon. Simone sat next to Mina while Martha served tea, Long Island iced tea, in very generous quantities. Simone's arm was soon around Mina's shoulders, and Marth's sister seemed very interested in Mina's new tits.

Martha stood up and stood in front of the other two. She unbuttoned her dress and threw it back on her chair. She stood there in her slip for all to admire, especially Mina, who remembered that Martha had no panties on. "Come on, you two, let's see your slips," demanded Martha.

They needed no more prompting. Simone and Mina were on their feet in a flash, and almost as quickly, their dresses were off. All three stood in a close circle in their silky slips. Mina noticed that Simone's half slip was navy blue with a thin gold trim, very sexy. Mina also noticed a distinct tent in Simone's slip. That must be a strap-on, Mina thought, remembering her initiation with Martha.

They stood in a close circle stroking each other's silly slips. Mina's slip had a tent now too. Martha stepped behind Mina and pulled her panties down to her knees. Then she pulled Mina's slip up so she could get hold of Mina's rampant clitty. She held it out, and Simone dropped to her knees and took Mina's clitty into her mouth. Simone certainly knew how to give a blow job. Mina was in heaven with two attractive mature women working on his cock/clitty. Simone's tongue was caressing Mina's balls and then switching to the tip of his bell-end before taking his whole penis into her mouth. Martha's hand held Mina's knob at just the right height for Simone's decisive sucking action.

A worry about Simone's strap-on slightly tempered Mina's ecstasy. Where was that going? Despite Mina's misgivings, Simone's work on her clitty suddenly produced the expected result, and Mina came in a flood of white juice that filled Simone's mouth to overflowing. Simone stood and embraced Martha. Martha kissed her sister full-on, and Simone passed some of Mina's semen over to her. Both sisters stood before Mina, with Mina's spunk dripping down their chins and onto Martha's slip and Simone's bra. Mina couldn't believe that she was getting hard again so quickly.

Simone announced, "My turn!" and lifted her slip to reveal her very loose-fitting navy blue French knickers. French knickers with a big tent pole. Martha pushed Mina down onto her knees. Simone pulled her right knicker-leg to one side, and to Mina's amazement, a massive penis fell out. No strap-on, pure man-meat. Mina remembered Martha saying she had a cross-dressing brother; hello Simon! No time to think. Simone's monster clitty was in his mouth. Mina was so excited that she eagerly sucked and slurped on Simone's member. From the corner of her eye, she could see that Martha had collapsed back onto the sofa and was frigging her exposed cunt with her hand. Mina cupped Simone's balls and licked the tip of the penis before sucking it back into her mouth. The satin of Simone's panties was caressing her cheek. Mina was hard yet again!

Simone's load of hot spunk exploded into Mina's mouth just as Martha sprayed her lady juice over the sofa. Mina dropped back onto the carpet, and Simone fell back into a chair. Simone's juices followed down Mina's chin and onto her slip. She had never felt so naughty and so excited before. It was not their last session that night. It was a very sore Willem that limped home on Thursday morning.