All Comments on 'The Conference'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
TralababalanTralababalanover 4 years ago
5/5

Naughty, well written with great pacing...you can't ask for more! Sequel is out of the question?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Great story. Glad you stick with your normal theme of hot thick white girl and ugly/unattractive black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Great story..would love to see a sequel where they continue the illicit affair back home or she finds out that she is pregnant.

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustover 4 years ago
Another masterpiece

My friend your talent for telling these stories knows no equal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fking hot

Make me cum a lot. So fking hot! More please.

Ashuttle9696Ashuttle9696over 4 years ago
Fantastic

Best bbc blowjob scene out there, your a great author keep these coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DAMN!

Great story! Thank you for sharing! Elizabeth sounds so sexy! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT STORY

Might be tbe best story on this site! Love the detail and the reluctance in the story keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good story ..really exciting

congratulations ... beautiful story ... very intriguing ... the interracial stories are the hottest ... the big black cock that goes into the white pussy is so damn sexy ...when a woman tries black, she never comes back

watermouse588watermouse588over 4 years ago
fantastic story

what a fantastic story; hope there will be a sequence to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Turnoff

Stopped reading after G cup breasts. Nothing attractive about those.

chief573chief573over 4 years ago
So hot it cannot end !!

The slow seduction is always the most fun.

Right now, as the story ends, Elizabeth is having her second thoughts. But by morning, she is going to remember those orgasms, that cock...

So she wakes up feeling horny again, thinking of last night. And maybe Thomas happens by to say "good morning, sorry to leave so quickly last night". One thing leads to another and boom! that big, thick cock is deep up against her cervix again, pumping in another load of black baby juice.

Lots to look forward too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great!

Terrific story. I'd love to read a part two

mjolnir9mjolnir9over 4 years ago
Hoping for a chapter 2

The ending was a bit of a let down. Elizabeth had the best sex of her life and she's worried about him nutting in her. That's why they make the morning after pill. No biggie. They should have spent the night together. I do think Elizabeth and Thomas need to get together again though. They make a great couple.

MiniwandMiniwandover 4 years ago
Do not write a second chapter

I just loved this story but you already have a few stories to finish (Mom's home movies in priority). I love your stlries but you make me wait too long :(

I like how the unattractive janitor seduced the busty goddess. He got her thanks to his kisses. It changes from the asshole getting the girl with bragging.

You could easily continue the story with Thomas moving to Elizabeth's town. He could even seduce her daughters (I understood they are in college).

CockholeCockholeover 4 years agoAuthor
@ Miniwand

No new multi-part stories until I finish the ones that I have left hanging. I have been writing on those, so it will happen. Thanks.

imageman14imageman14over 4 years ago
Another AWESOME Story! You are one of my favorite writers.

Looking forward to the other story parts for ...Helping the Elderly & Katy's Double Life. thanks so much:)!

Working222Working222over 4 years ago
Fantastic Build Up

Well done. You are one of the best authors on this site. I would love a chapter 2, but I really really would love another chapter to Katy's Double Life!

Thanks!

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Brilliant one!

I read many stories of this sort,

Yet this one hit it through the roof!

Nicely done 👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Satisfied

I think it would have been hotter if Thomas would have fucked Elizabeth while she was on the phone with here number. Another thing you could have done was Thomas tit fuck her.

I like how you describe the characters and the reluctance of the housewife. I hate stories where the women already a slut. Nothing more exciting than to witness a girl slowly morph into slut.

04JETTA04JETTAover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Love the charecter and what you did with her!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CLASSIC!!!!

INSTANT CLASSIC!!!! I wouldn't change a thing. You should continue the story it's just too good to stop now!! Good Job!! A BLACK GOD!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
9.5/10

Agree with statement above about morning after pill; could’ve ended better. That’s the only criticism I have. Definitely thought it was going to end with her realizing she didn’t actually hang up the cell phone call with her husband like she thought (and he heard everything - leaves room for jealousy or cuckoldry in Chapter 2)

Will have to check out your other stories now

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story, thank you for sharing! I will have to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thomas's new girlfriend, Elizabeth

Elizabeth has lost her power as COO. What Thomas knows is enough to end her job and cause her marriage to break up. Plus the humiliation suffered by her two college age daughters once that happens. She is at his beck and call 24/7. Thomas will get a promotion to be the chief supervisor of the maintenance crew with generous overtime and benefits.

Thomas has a black daughter looking for a job and Elizabeth gets her a starting job in the corporation. Thomas has a strong, dominant sister who likes to humiliate white girls and women. So, he gives Elizabeth to his dominant Mistress sister as a project for her to use and dominate her. She receives a phone call from the sister and agrees to meet with her the following day at her house as she takes the day off from work. She knocks on the door and a naked Thomas answers it to let her in with cheeks flaming red in shame to meet her new dominant Mistress. dressed in black bra and panties with black boots.

The Mistress pulls on Elizabeth's ear and makes her kneel down in front of Thomas with a huge black cock jutting out. A black leash is affixed to her neck as her mistress drags her around the carpet like a dog. She pulls down her black skirt and panties and starts spanking her reddening ass while berating her for having sex with her brother. before ordering her to take off her blouse and bra and starting licking Thomas's cock while she takes her dropped black purse to open and search.its contents for her drivers license and pictures of her two college bound daughters. Then orders Elizabeth to start riding hard Thomas's engorged cock.until he ejaculates deeply into her. Elizabeth is told to fuck him two more times to complete exhaustion until her Mistress.calls her to kneel in front of her for a very serious conversation.

The talk is very serious and bottom lined oriented as Elizabeth is made to kneel upward with hands put on top of head. Her knees ache and her Mistress doesn't care. She admits tearfully her racism toward Thomas and how he dominated her to become a submissive woman. And to balance things, she tellls her how she got Thomas's niece a job in her company only to be told by her Mistress that this woman is her daughter! As on que, the daughter comes home early from college and sees the spectacle unfolding in front of her as Elizabeth is being royally spanked on her reddening ass for her racism. Mistress invites the daughter to join in spanking her and she quickly starts.reddening her ass while throwing away her clothes to become naked.and extremely turned on at Elizabeth's luscious body to make her lick her throbbing pussy while looking at the pictures of Elizabeth's two college age daughters.

Both attend the same college as she does and she remembers them well for being such coldly indifferent to black people including her. She applies more of a hard spanking on Elizabeth's ass as she rebukes Elizabeth for becoming such a racist mom.

Both women decide to call Elizabeth "Betty" - a name she hates to be called and she is caught scoffing at this decision which earns her another spanking from the Mom. Then the crying disheveled Betty is allowed to drop ont he floor rubbing her reddening ass before she is asked to resume the position immediately with hands on top of head before the daughter asks her how she plans to make amends for her racism and poor treatment of blacks..

Betty agrees to please her Mistress and her daughter by susbmissively licking their pussies and to allow black men to fuck her. Shown the pictures of her two smug daughters, Betty breaks down in tears and agrees to let both women take charge of disciplining her daughters. She is told to tell her daughters to attend an event at the black organization in their college or lose the job she has.

The two daughters attend the event and are surprised by the black woman who knows them by classes they have attended. She takes them to a room and shows them a DVD recorded by their mother kneeling naked on the floor with hands high on top of her head which leaves them shocked as she asks them to become members of the black organization and to obey their Mistress lest she get more punishments and lose her job at work if they don't obey. The daughters are introduced to the joy of lesbianism by black women as they submisively lick pussies and assholes with recaltrait behavior punished by ass redenning spankings.

Their Mistress brings her father in the room and orders the daughters to sate him after they have seen a video of their Mom sating him. The daughters are told to drop out of college and work for a black charity in the slums while fucking black men until successfully impregnated into a life of black servitude

submit63submit63over 4 years ago
I LOVE IT!

Superb story. Please, more of the same!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brillant

Another fantastic interracial story, keep it up love your work.

eh9198eh9198about 4 years ago
Damn that was good!

I hope you write a sequel or 10 to this story! Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Definitely part 2, 3...

Not only a sequel... many sequels...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love your details!

I love to read your stories. The vivid details and expressions add so much. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chapter 2

Hey,

How about a new chapter? Let’s involve her daughters in it... twins, 18 years old...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As she lie in bed trying to get to sleep!! It IS 'lay', dman how does anyone ( other writers do this mix up also ) not see this as they edit ???

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

I agree with anonymous (from about 2 months ago), get the twins involved with the also.

somanydreams2somanydreams2about 3 years ago

It was great, slow burn, hot action and funny twist at the end-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I quit when I got to her "G" tits. Seriously?

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

WOW hot hot hot I loved the preg risk factor st the end. A fertile pussy is always more exciting especially when it an interracial love scene. Birthing a black baby is always an exciting time for a wife & hubby! Loved the slow bud up of the seduction I thought was going to be impossible! 10 stars to the author. More please

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

BTW I liked story all the more cuz of the "G" cup size tits. Never got to enjoy something like that!

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

G fits spoil it for ne

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes very good, enjoyable!! Can't understand these people complaining about G boobs? There's plenty of them around! Admittedly they are more to be seen on middle aged women, MILFS if you like. But they are there! If you ask to see pics of G sized women you'll find that yes, they are quite commonplace. Women with G's tend to wear a more rounded bra rather than a bullet shape. Weight X length gets to be to much for the shoulders. The lady in the story wore bullet bra's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great hot story. I've gone thru two rabbits reading your stories and others on Lit especially the interracial and lesbian stories. A 50ish, white business woman now Blacked but as of late preferring younger women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good hot story. I'm willing to bet there are many white women like myself, who in the heat of the moment didn't give any thought to protection when getting fucked by some hot BBC stud. I drove home late one night leaking cum from an unexpected wham bam BBC, shit it gave be some gray hair!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story, keep writing. After my two daughters graduated college, my husband and I divorced, we're still friends but then at 49 it was "my time" and as for sex as in now or never. Since then, I've had a variety of partners, men as well as women, the younger the better. There have been several men with BBCs in my bed and most of the time it was hot, for two of them I was their first white woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just more ugly racist trash. Nothing of value here

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Cockhole? Nice name. btw, I have three of those, all have been well used, since I was 38 by several BBCs. I stared at your busty picture, wow, I'm not nearly as big, sagging 35's now, you must get a lot of looks. Then I looked at your profile and saw you are a man, that's two cock holes so I win, 3-2. I liked your story and look forward to more. I have a few pictures of black and white cocks, balls resting by my pussy and their cockhole tip extending beyond my belly button. Now how am I going to take all that cock?

motherlover76motherlover7611 months ago

This story can't end here. I would love to see this continue into a cuckold relationship. Maybe even with Elizabeth getting black bred.

Steelyblue1213Steelyblue1213about 1 month ago

She is just like my wife Amy. Once he was inside her she wanted his cum and just like her she will become pregnant with his baby. She will leave her husband for Thomas and become his slut wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous