The Conference

Story Info
A White business woman is slowly seduced.
17.1k words
4.67
158.9k
317
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,389 Followers

A sincere thanks goes out to Literotica member, Smoothed for help with editing.

*****

The Hammerlain Enterprises corporate-wide annual conference convenes each year to brainstorm ideas, train employees on better sales and management strategies, and celebrate the success of the previous year. One of the main activities of the conference is for small teams to create unique presentations that illustrate ideas to improve employee and management relations. This year, each team of volunteers was named after a mammal. Team Dolphin consisted of Elizabeth, the C.O.O. of one of the corporation's several companies; Thomas, a custodian at an assembly plant, and Stephie, once an intern, now a new-hire in the corporate IT department.

The three-person teams of volunteers were created by the HR department head and the CEO of the corporation in a somewhat random fashion. Each team member had to be from a different company or office and have a different role within that company. Neither salary nor education played a role in forming the lists. The idea was to mix people up to get a wide variety of input concerning corporate culture, ways to improve performance, and to re-write the corporate mission statement. The corporate CEO assigned an upper-level manager from one of the companies to each small group of three-to-five people and stressed the importance to the managers to get everyone involved in the process.

Team Dolphin met in a small conference meeting room in the large hotel. It was the last meeting of four that were structured over the past four days. This last team meeting would work for four hours, just before the dinner break, then re-convene to share their work with the larger group the next day.

For the past three meetings, Elizabeth and Stephie did all the work. Aside from a PowerPoint, this work included the list of ideas to improve the company, the main concepts for the mission, and the roles the three would play in the group report. They were, for the most part, finished with the serious work they needed to do and were now assigning the roles for the presentation. Stephie had her face in her smartphone answering an email while Elizabeth was struggling to find something for Thomas to do when they made their presentation the next day. So far, all he had done was shrug his shoulders when asked a question, and stare at Elizabeth as she worked at the conference table.

There were several hundred in attendance dressed in business casual, but it was common for all the executives in the company to wear full, professional attire. Elizabeth respected this practice and wore her business suit with an above-knee black skirt, white button-down shirt, black suit jacket and three-inch black heels. She wore no panty hose as she knew she would be sitting all day and saw no need for such a formality.

Elizabeth worked hard to secure her position with Hammerlain Enterprises. A serious professional, wife, and mother of two college-age girls, she was the type of woman that men in her profession both admired and lusted after. She did all she could to hide her sexy body, but at 5'8" with a slender build and enormous G-cup breasts, she wasn't able to conceal such perfection no matter how hard she tried. Everyone knew Elizabeth. With her impossible to ignore tits, her wide smile and blonde hair that she wore to a shoulder's length; all the men thought she was a welcome addition to the executive team five years ago.

After twenty years of marriage and two daughters, Elizabeth was the perfect wife, although she wasn't as available to her daughters as she would like to be. She was satisfied with her life in general and was looking forward to her continuing her successful career with the company.

"Thomas, did you hear what I just suggested?" Elizabeth wasn't accustomed to dealing with maintenance men nor was she used to people not listening to her.

Before he could reply, Stephie interrupted.

"John at IT needs me in the other building, can I go, or do you need me to do something else? The PowerPoint is done." Stephie had her cell phone in hand and was moving toward the door.

'Shit. Now it's just me and this do-nothing fool,' Elizabeth thought.

"What? Oh great. Well, I guess I'll finish this up here without you." Elizabeth finished rearranging the paperwork into piles according to the content and was now double checking the presentation slides.

"Elizabeth, we're basically done. All you need to do is find him something to do." Stephie pointed her phone at Thomas.

"Fine. But keep your phone handy in case I need anything at the last minute."

"Will do." Stephie closed the door behind her leaving Elizabeth and Thomas alone.

"Well? What part of the presentation would you like to handle, Thomas?" Elizabeth repeated.

Thomas was staring directly at Elizabeth's chest. Her giant, bulbous breasts were straining the buttons of her white, button-down blouse as she leaned forward with her hands on the conference table.

Looking down, she noticed Thomas's attention.

"That's inappropriate, Thomas. Look at my eyes, please."

"What will you give me if I cooperate?" His eyes finally met hers, temporarily shocking Elizabeth, not only by what he said, but by the bold look he gave her.

Elizabeth was caught off guard by the bizarre question. Thomas was not exactly a catch for any woman. He had a large mouth with slightly bucked teeth. His complexion was pocked and rough. His style of dress left something to be desired. He was dressed in a white tennis shirt with blue stripes on the sleeves, new, baggy jeans ironed with a crease. He might have been from an entirely different planet from the one Elizabeth lived on. Thomas stood just under six feet tall and was as skinny as a rail. He wore his afro trimmed close to the scalp and had a dark black complexion. He looked exactly what a stereotypical maintenance man would look like, or so Elizabeth thought. He was repulsive to her.

"What?!" She sat down in the chair across from the scrawny black man.

"You're the leader of this group. I could make you look bad in front of whole lot of people." He rested his hands on his head and smiled.

"So, you want money for your participation?" Elizabeth asked in disbelief. "You've done nothing for this team but sit and gawk at me for three days, and now you want me to pay you to present the ideas that Stephie and I worked on? You're a real piece of work, Thomas. I should call your supervisor right now. In fact, I'm going to do just that."

Elizabeth hated men like Thomas. Smug, arrogant, with no reason to be; lazy.

'Richard isn't answering. Damn it,' she thought.

She was now faced with the fact that she may have to slip him a hundred dollars to get him to cooperate.

Thomas said nothing. He got up from his seat and walked across the room to the couch and chair against the wall. He sat on the middle cushion and put his arms back behind his head.

"I never said anything about money." Again, he smiled.

During the past two days, while Elizabeth and Stephie were working on the presentation, Thomas was thinking of some angle he could use to get closer to the fine white woman. He racked his brain for anything, but he didn't really know the woman, outside of the fact that nearly every straight man in the entire corporation knew who she was and wanted to fuck her. Her phone calls to the CEO and the nervous tone of voice she had whenever she spoke with him about the presentation gave him the idea to use that against her.

Elizabeth was no fool. She spent her entire professional career fending off crude sexual advances and innuendo proffered by overconfident clients and co-workers, and all of those from men far more successful and appealing than Thomas.

"Well, you must want money because that's the only thing I would even be remotely willing to give to you." Elizabeth continued to organize her papers on the table with increasing agitation now ignoring the foul man.

Thomas began to act out the scenario he was using to persuade Elizabeth. "'Mr. Hodges, I was never allowed to participate. She was treating me like some second-class citizen. She never asked for my input.' You see where this could go?" Thomas put his feet on the coffee table in front of the couch. "I could play this any number of ways. Oh, I know it won't get you fired, but it will make you look like a fool."

"I'm calling your supervisor again." She tried Richard but the call went straight to voicemail.

"Richard is at a bar. Ain't no way he's going to answer his phone. This whole conference is nothing but a vacation for him," Thomas said.

Elizabeth sat, dumbfounded. This could be bad. Especially knowing that the CEO would be very interested in her group. Thomas's failure to participate would reflect poorly on her leadership skills.

She gave a deep sigh and looked at the table, then over to Thomas. "Look, if it's sex you want, it's just not going to happen. The consequences for your lack of participation just won't be that severe, so what is it you want?"

"I never said anything about sex neither. Just relax with me a bit, that's all." Thomas pat the seat cushion next to him and smiled.

"You can't be serious."

"Oh, I'm serious alright."

Elizabeth looked at her watch, three more hours until they broke for dinner and ended the day. She gave another deep sigh and stood up, smoothed her skirt down and walked over to Thomas.

"Just sit down with you. Okay, I'll sit. You touch me and you'll be looking for another job by the end of the day."

"Come on now, sit down, that's it." He patted the cushion again. Elizabeth sat placing her hands on her exposed knees and stared straight forward. She pulled the hem of her dress down her legs as much as she could.

"See? That wasn't so bad." He tapped her bare knee as she moved away from him as far as the arm of the couch would allow.

Elizabeth started to explain what she had in mind for the lazy man to do. "I thought if you read a few lines from each of the introductions, it would help bring you into the..."

She was interrupted. Thomas wasn't interested.

"I've always wanted to date a white girl. Never have. Never had the opportunity to." He was looking at Elizabeth's large bosom barely contained under her tightly stretched blouse. Her giant tits filled out her entire upper torso. He thought about how it would be impossible to better hide those fantastic tits. She would have to wear very baggy shirts and some sort of super-sports bra or something like that, which would look funny. Elizabeth's objection brought him out of his reverie.

"I'm not a 'white girl,' I'm a married, professional woman and I won't date you, if that's what you're getting at." Elizabeth crossed her arms in front of her trying to conceal the unconcealable.

"I'll tell you what, all I'm asking for is a little innocent date-night kissing. No funny stuff, no sex, no nudity, nothing like that."

"Excuse me?! No. I'm not kissing you. That's ridiculous. This is a professional environment and besides, I'm not interested in you. I'm happily married!" Elizabeth held up her ring- presenting the sizable diamond with a matching wedding band. She was about to get up when Thomas held up his hand.

"Scouts honor. Just a little kissing and we can review what you want me to say. I need some encouragement, you know? Public speaking terrifies me, Elizabeth!"

"This is ridiculous!"

"Elizabeth, it's not much, really. Just between you and me, I have nothing to look forward to. I'm a janitor for Christ's sake!"

Something about his tone of voice, and the fact that he seemed sincere caused Elizabeth to think about what he was saying. She wanted to go back up to her hotel room and take a nap before going to dinner and was thinking about how she could accomplish this. She also needed him to participate in the presentation tomorrow morning, badly. Kissing wasn't sex, but it was close enough in her mind. Maybe if she let him kiss her while she sat perfectly still, she could get him to participate, and still be able to go up to her room before dinner. She shuddered as she imagined the kiss.

'This is outrageous. I should call..."

"Listen, it's just you and me. I'm not propositioning you for sex. It's just a little favor, that's all."

Elizabeth thought carefully about the sexual harassment claim and the paperwork she would inevitably have to file if she took this matter down that path.

'Kissing him would be a lot easier,' she rationalized.

Looking straight ahead, she exhaled. "If I were to agree to kiss like we were on a date, just for the sake of argument, what would the rules be? I'm not willing to do anything else but kiss."

"Okay, okay!" Thomas rubbed his hands together, finally showing an interest in what was happening in their small, quiet conference room. "Well, I would want to kiss you on the lips and put my arms around you, and hug you..."

Elizabeth held up her hand, stopped him mid-sentence. "That's...more than enough. That would be all I would be willing to do." She immediately felt a wave of terror surge through her body 'what did I just agree to?!' she wondered.

Thomas smiled.

"That is, if I agree to anything at all," she added carefully.

"Okay, fair enough. I think I'd be satisfied with that," he said.

Now afraid to back out, she decided she would play his kissing game. Elizabeth's thoughts quickly flashed in her mind. She imagined kissing the black man and how she would go about controlling his hands.

"What about time limit?" Elizabeth saw this as little more than a one peck on the lips with a hug sort of thing, but she needed to be sure.

"I would say thirty minutes." Thomas lowered his eyes and crossed his arms as if in some sort of serious negotiation.

Elizabeth let out a shocked cough, "Thirty minutes!? No. No way. Oh my god." Elizabeth looked at her watch wondering how in the hell she had let this conversation get as far as it did.

"Okay, twenty, and not a second less than twenty minutes." Thomas declared.

Elizabeth was suddenly hit with the realization that she had been suckered into a negotiation and offered Thomas more than she was initially willing to provide.

'Twenty minutes! I wasn't willing to do twenty seconds a few minutes ago!' she thought. Elizabeth felt as though she needed to go through with it. 'What else can I do?'

"Ten minutes." She insisted.

"Twenty or no deal." Thomas now crossed his arms.

As soon as she realized this was probably a huge mistake, she visualized the meeting the next day and Thomas standing off to the side, like some poor, neglected black man, dejected and cast off. No, that would look awful, and it would be a very poor sign of her leadership skills indeed. She decided she would have to go through with kissing the ugly man.

Elizabeth sat still, as stiff as a board. Looking straight ahead. Her voice strained and dry, she spoke as if another person was speaking the strange words.

"Okay. Twenty minutes, but not a second more."

Elizabeth did not realize that by most people's standard, even five minutes for a kiss is a very long time.

Sitting up straight, she closed her eyes. 'What will I say to Jeff? Oh god. He would kill me. He can never, ever know.' She could sense Thomas's presence. 'He wouldn't believe I would kiss a man like this anyway, no one would.'

Thomas's voice interrupted her thoughts of her husband.

"Turn toward me more, Elizabeth. Do you mind if I call you Lizzy?"

"Yes, I mind. I don't like Lizzy."

"Alright then, Elizabeth it is. Now, turn toward me."

Elizabeth reluctantly turned toward Thomas and looked at his face. He had dark brown eyes that were opened wide and very alert. His nose had large pores and nostril hair sprouted out in need of trimming. His cheeks, chin and neck were speckled with small pimples. Stubble from shaving that morning was beginning to show. Her green eyes wandered around his face in a half-scowl, there was no attraction there. Her gaze finally rested on his thick, large red lips. Much bigger than Jeff's, and very smooth, surprisingly blemish-free when compared to the rest of him.

Thomas sat, twisting his body on the couch looking at Elizabeth's beautiful face, her high cheekbones and perfect complexion. Her make up looked professionally done, her dark blonde hair was parted in the middle and looked sexy as hell. Her breasts were massive and stuck out what seemed like a foot in front of her body. The buttons on her white blouse were stressed from keeping the tight shirt closed. The garment stretched across her bosom and revealed a fullness that drew his eyes toward them uncontrollably.

Elizabeth's legs were tan, toned, and shiny from being shaved and softened with lotion that morning. Thomas recognized that such a beautiful, professional woman was far out of his league. He was only able to manipulate her into this situation on a hunch that she cared a great deal about her performance at this event. It was only kissing, he realized that, but it was at least something. Thomas's only strength was what he had been told by the few lovers he had had in his thirty years: he was a great kisser. An excellent kisser, actually.

Elizabeth was preparing herself by putting herself in another place mentally. She decided it would be best to allow her lips to be tightly pressed together and to occupy her mind with a review of what she would say in her five-minute presentation the next day. If Thomas so much as touches her outside of a friendly hug, it would be all over and she would threaten him with a sexual assault charge.

"Are you ready?" Thomas moved closer, his chest making incidental contact with her protruding bosom.

Giving one last sigh of resignation, Elizabeth nodded her head and closed her eyes, giving a tight pucker in anticipation of the kiss.

Thomas licked his upper then lower lips and slowly, gently, pressed them against the tightly closed lips of the gorgeous white woman. His warm, soft, moistened lips settled over the top and bottom edges of Elizabeth's reluctant mouth and created a hot, wet seal. His arms carefully rested on her shoulders near her neck and simply hung there motionless.

Elizabeth's body tensed, and she twitched, slightly startled by the contact. She immediately began to think of the performance the next day but was soon brought out of this thought by her need to check her watch for the time. She lifted her arm, 'twenty minutes. By three twenty-five this will be over,' she reassured herself. She set her arm down at her lap, closed her eyes, and tried to prepare for the ordeal as best she could.

Before she could finish her mental run-through of her presentation, Thomas pulled back. Elizabeth opened her eyes and wondered what was wrong. She looked at her watch again. Less than a minute had passed.

"What's wrong?" she asked, puzzled.

"Nothing at all." Thomas held his lips against hers, but only barely. He rubbed his full, wet lips over her own, just grazing her skin in a circular teasing motion. He pressed them more firmly against hers and made a loud SMACK as he gave her a wet, puckered kiss. He repeated this pattern a few times, then returned to placing his lips over hers and moved his tongue across them. He was enjoying himself.

"NNNN!" Elizabeth protested, but realized that she had not included any rule about him not using his tongue. 'Fine, she thought. I'll just keep my mouth closed.'

Thomas was in heaven. Her scent, her soft lips, her unbelievably sexy body; it was a dream come true to be kissing a woman of her caliber.

He moved his lips a few inches away from her again. This time, she opened her eyes and said, "No tong..."

Thomas moved in on her, capping-off her open mouth and quickly darting his long tongue between her lips, searching, and then finding hers. Elizabeth was surprised at how silky-smooth his lips and tongue felt against hers. His breath was hot and minty-sweet. For a moment, she had to fight the instinct to open her mouth wider. Suddenly, she came back to her senses.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,389 Followers