The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can take things slow," I say grabbing their hand.

"I want to touch you," Dani says as if they have been wanting to say it all along."Can I touch you?" Dani asked looking into my eyes.

I don't know Dani. We just met. But Dani was really cooll. I liked Dani a lot. The moment was here and now. And I wanted to take it.

"With you, yeah," conceding to Dani's request.

"I'm happy you said yes," Dani says kissing me on the lips again. And again. And again.

"Take off your pants," Dani demands.

"That's a bit of a rush don't you think?" I say, but I'm still unbuttoning my jeans.

"Yeah it is. Does this help?" and they reach over me and turn off the hotel lamp. The room is in darkness except for the glow of the tv.

We lay on the bed again, me in my boxers and Dani has their head on my chest. They start rubbing one hand under my shirt. I can feel the new hairs there, fuzz being caressed. Soft and faint. Dani travels downward and stops right at the elastic of my boxers. They softly play with the band there, purposefully touching and rubbing all the skin beneath the band.

"Is it ok to go further?" Dani asked.

I nod my head. I knew my answer when the lights when out. I wanted connection. And I had connected with someone well beyond my expectations.

I hold Dani's hand resting on my stomach and lead her further down into my boxers. Dani finds exactly what they were searching for.

"Oh wow," Dani says. I see my boxers shorts breath in and out as Dani's hand rubs my click. I still don't know how to feel about getting wet. It's different than it was before. A seeking sensation versus a forthcoming if that makes sense. But right now, I didn't care. Dani didn't mind at all. And the slow strokes of their fingers on my enlarging member was awesome.

I raised my shirt over my head. I was ecstatic to take to take my shirt off in this moment. Nearly 9 months out of top surgery and no one had really seen my new chest. I was proud of it. And I wanted to share this moment with Dani.

Dani pressed kisses against my scars, the warmth of their lips heightened along the incisions. Conflicting sensations of arousal and tingling overcome me as Dani tongued my nipple. The feeling made my feet twitch.

"Can I see?" Dani asked, nodding their head back toward my boxers.

"I don't know. I don't want to take off my boxers." And Dani didn't argue back on the notion. They inched their way down to my crouch to be in between my legs.

"Is this alright?" they ask as they play with the open fly in my boxer shorts.

"Yeah, definitely," I reply a bit too eagerly, but Dani doesn't mind or doesn't care. They open my boxers and my junk is out for all to see, my click beyond gorged. Dani continued to rub and massage my girth with her fingers.

Dani then wraps her tongue around my click. The moan I emit from my deepening vocal cords is agreement enough. The sensation is nothing I've ever felt. Warm. Taste buds slide frictionless across the entire shaft and tip. I'm beyond turned on. This is sexual nirvana. The once questioning wetness is in full effect now. I thought I would feel too exposed, but I'm ok. I'm more than ok.

In that moment, any dysphoria I might have had lingering in my head was banished into a world of ecstasy. As I led Dani's head in slow up and down motion along my click, I realized that this is what getting head means for me.

Dani's movement increases up and down my click. They are sucking me all in and I can't help but yell out in arousal. Dani grabs my hand and puts it behind their head, giving it a slight push. I need no further instructions. The soft head turns into all out face fucking, me thrusting myself into Dani's willing mouth.

As the thought of never wanting this to end, the ecstasy bubble exploded in a firework of an orgasm. Dani moaned as my click pulsed erratically between their lips, the tip reaching the roof of their mouth.

I lay there spent. Exhausted. Dani came to lay on my chest once again, my shirt gone, my chest bare. I don't recall falling asleep, but when I woke up, it was definitely morning. My shirt and pants were laying on the side that Dani was laying last night. No Dani. I roll over and see a note on the dresser:

@daglamtransdiva

DM me

~Dani

*******************

By the time I got back to my hotel room, washed up and got back into the thick of the conference, it was midday. Might as well catch lunch and get to a panel for something. It is a conference that I'm here on scholarship after all.

Once I get into the banquet hall, Liem waves me over immediately to his table. I dab him up and walk past him to the buffet table. Once I get back with my laden plate, I realize how hungry I am and start immediately eating without further greeting to Liem or anyone else at the table. My mind was still with Dani and last night.

"Long night?" Liem questions. A sly smile coming across his face.

"I should ask you. I saw you leaving the club last night," trying to distract from myself.

"Yeah, but that was just a night cap somewhere. I came back to the hotel alone. You didn't, my friend," Liem said through a mouth full of food.

I smirk down at my food, remembering last night, anxious to text Dani when I am outside the presence of an audience. An awkward silence comes over the table. The clink of silverware on plates makes up the white noise.

"So how was it?" Liem finally asks.

"Not telling. I'm still processing it myself,"I say habitually grabbing my phone but remembering I wanted to text Dani alone.

"Did you have a good time at least? You gotta tell me that. Safety, you know," Liem said. It was a bullshit excuse.

"I definitely had a good time," I relented.

"My dude!" Liem says jumping up and shaking my shoulders.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyway, which panel you going to next?" finishing off my plate.

"Hadn't decided yet. Trying to decide between 'Queering Social Media' or 'Radical Justice Gardening'. They are both happening at the same time," Liem says.

"Yeah they both sound good. Can I see the descriptions?" I ask. Liem hands me over his conference schedule. I find the panel slots right after lunch:

1:30-3pm Radical Justice Gardening: Explore ways that city dwellers can introduce gardening within their home landscape. Hear from organizers that work with LGBTQIA+ youth to introduce the basics of gardening and how the act of growing food is a form of resilience.

1:30-3pm Queering Social Media: You won't want to miss this panel discussion from some of the top LGBTQIA+ social media influencers. They will discuss how these influencers gained their following and how they use their platform to promote the lives of queer people.

"We can split the sessions if you want. I go to one and you go to the other," I say. I wanted to go to both too.

"Sweet! I'll take the gardening one and you take the social media one. We can share info at dinner, cool?" Liem asked checking their phone. I did the same out of habit. Like seeing someone else yawn. Damn it was already after 1pm.

"Yeah that's cool," I say to Liem's back as he starts to head out.

After dumping my plate, I figure out the room of the panel discussion I'm suppose to be going to. Got the correct meeting room and started walking that way, passing both hotel and conference participants in the same hallway. The conference goers were not only distinguishable from the lanyard name tags we all wore to get into events. But there was a queer energy in the hallway. Seeing people attempting to live their most authentic lives next to people that are trying desperately to do the opposite. And yet we all decided to project these intentions by how we dress ourselves up. Trying to project an image that we normally don't have agency to accomplish.

I got to the meeting room for the social media panel. The meeting room was one of the larger ones and the room was packed. My phone buzzed with a message:

Dani: Hey I see you.

My heart immediately raced. I didn't know if they had gotten my message when I DM'd earlier. But Dani had seen it. And they had spotted me in the crowd. I looked around. It made sense that Dani would want to hear this panel. They had mentioned they had a social media following last night. And after last night, I could have spotted Dani's long braids in a football stadium. But I never saw them before I gave in and found a seat before the start of the panel.

That's when I saw them. Dani wasn't coming to see the panel discussion. They were the panel discussion. At least 1 of 4.

****************

I waited after the panel discussion to see Dani, but they were essentially mobbed after the panel. Dani mentioned that people knew them here from their social media pages, but they didn't say they had a FOLLOWING following. The way people were talking and taking pictures with Dani she was apparently a star amongst the people.

"Hey there handsome," Dani says as they come up to me.

"You asked if I recognized you from your handle. I must live under a rock." It's true. My social media presence is passive at best.

"Not unless you like makeup tutorials and Tuesday Transformations," Dani said, grabbing my hand. My heart fluttered at how easy it was for them to touch me.

"Where are you headed to now," they inquired.

"I don't know. Another panel I guess."

"I'll go with you," they immediately say.

"You don't even know which panel I'm going to. Could be a non-interest."

"As long as you are there, that is all the reason I need," as they linked arms with me and rubbed on my chest. How did they know exactly how to make me feel like a dude?

*************

I was in the shower when I heard Liem come into the hotel room.

"Man, when you said you weren't coming back last night, you didn't say you were with daglamtransdiva!" he exclaimed through the bathroom door. I could hear him loud and clear through the shower.

"I didn't know who they were. I just liked talking to them," I said wrapping a towel around my waist.

"Wait, how do you know who I was with?" I ask, opening the bathroom door, steam coming out into the hotel room.

"Dude, people talk. I even saw you talking to them, but I didn't get a good look. You know, drunk," he says tipping back an imaginary drink.

"What for? I'm sure plenty of people hook up during these things," I say.

"So you did hook up!" Liem said grabbing my head and giving my head a noogie just like an older brother would do a sibling. My towel almost came off, but I recovered quickly.

"No comment. But why does anybody care?" I wasn't the type to have my business out amongst strangers.

"No one knows who you are. Everyone knows Dani though," Liem said as they launched themselves onto one of the hotel beds. Had anyone of us slept in our room while we were here?

As Liem got absorbed in something on his phone, I contemplated if I wanted the potential attention that came with being with Dani. Maybe it was too late to consider that.

"You going to the ball later?" Liem asked.

"I might.. I heard it's nothing like the ones in New York, but it's tradition," I say as I pull a red polo over my head. Black slacks and shoes lay on the bed. I was going somewhere tonight.

"Yeah, true, but it's still going to be a good time. Still a party," Liem says without looking up from his phone.

"Well see," I say. My phone beeps where it sits on the corner of the bed.

"Paging loverboy," Liem jokes, still without looking up.

I playfully threw a pillow in his direction, missing. The DM from Dani was distracting.

Come see me at the ball tonight was all it said.

"Yeah, I guess I will be going to the ball tonight," I say locking my phone again and tossing it on the bed.

"Oh yeah, Dani is going to be there," Liem said sagely.

********************

The banquet hall that held the first day's reception had been transformed for the ball. Round tables and red carpet removed revealed a wooden floor. The stage remained but now it held a dj instead of organizers and leaders of the conference. Rainbow disco balls caused a flutter and twinkled to appear on every surface as they turned in time with the upbeat house music. Bulbous garden lights criss-crossed above the dance floor.

The room was already packed with people. Some folx were dressed in formal European-style attire. Dark suits and evening gowns dotted the crowd. Some folx had their best on. Their best Chucks. Their best jeans with all the associated patches. Their best shirts ranging from rock bands to dashikis. Their best tutus. The people wanted to be seen in their true forms tonight!

"Alright y'allllll! I know that's what y'all say down here in Cack-ca-lackey, am I right!," the MC up front said. The crowd roared with agreement.

"Now that we done got that out the way, let me introduce myself, because I'm worthy of being introduced. I am Minister and I will be calling this ball this evening. Now, what we not going to do is have this ball last until 5-6 o'clock in the morning. So if you are walking the ball this evening, you got 20 minutes to get yo shit and get in line. I repeat, 20 minutes. Not 21. Not 30. Not 'Let me go back to my room and grab my wig' time. See you fine folx in 20," and the music resumed as Minister stepped to speak with someone off stage.

I went over to the cash bar and grabbed a beer. Looking out into the crowd, with all its loudness and chaos and moving bodies touching each other, a snug feeling came over came me. This place had my people here. My family in our shared experiences. And you can always get rowdy with family.

"Ok people! Ok people! We need a 6 foot wide runway in front of the stage. Go on now! A runway is needed!

The music changed to appropriate runway music. Something to really pump to. I bobbed my head to the beat, feeling the bass come up from my feet, hit my shoulders and reside in my skull.

"Now as I said before, we don't have all night for categories and all that," Minister said over the music. "What we got is a runway and a moment to feel free on the floor. So if you think you got what it takes to turn it out, come up and see if you can take it!"

The 6 ft wide clearance for the runway had just been cleared, when I saw them. They had on a short, red cocktail dress, their long braids coming down past the hem. Their long legs glowed melted caramel brown. Their red heels highlighted the glow. Dani came out and immediately hit a few old school vogue poses before turning into spinning renegade. Their hair whipped about their body as they turned creating a personal vortex of just awesome. They continued to twirl and spin, using their hair to create twice and triple rotations. Dani hit dips at the end of each rotation, the crowd going wild every time they hit the floor. Dani was free and it was freeing to watch. And it seemed crazy at the time, it seemed like they were catching my eyes everytime they spun or dipped in my direction at the end of the runway by the bar.

My suspicions were answered. Dani started walking straight towards me as they ended their march down the runway.

"Hey handsome," Dani says sliding their arm into mine. They had a slight perspiration that made their skin twinkle in the dark lighting.

"You keep coming with the surprises. You know you are amazing right?" I say loudly over the music. I hate yelling over loud music, but I want them to hear me.

Dani leaned over and said into my ear "Let's get out of here," and pulls back to look at me for my reaction.

"Say no more," and we leave the ball, the music dampened as the double doors close shut behind us.

***************

We were outside my hotel room now.

"I just need to grab something," I say swiping the keycard in front of door.

"What, your third arm?" Dani says fesceiouly.

I'm freeze a bit at her dead on assumption. "Does it make it weird for you?" I ask.

"Why would it? The anticipation is hot," Dani says kissing my neck from behind. "And the confidence in thinking you are about to get something from me is really hot."

I open the room before the urge to turn around and wrap my arms around Dani's waist and pull them into my room now overwhelms me.

"Wait here. I'll be right back," as I close the door and hastily look for what I came for. I rummage into my suitcase and pull out Mega and my harness. I pull off my pants and strap up there in the room. Seeing Mega stand out in front of me, the skin-tone silicone pressing against my already lengthening anatomy is a turn on. I pull my boxers and pants back over my strap, button up and walk back out. Dani is in the same place as before, putting away their phone.

We walk away from the room, and head towards the elevators. Once we get on the elevators, the energy seems to intensify with each level we rise up towards. Dani reaches over and rubs the front of my pants where the bulge is obvious.

"Is this ok?" they ask as they continue to slowly rub the length of Mega. It's like my senses are on overload. I feel my neck get hot and the rubbing Dani is doing continues to grow my member, pushing it against the back of Mega.

I can do nothing but nod in agreement.

**************

Dani closes the door to their hotel room. They kicked off their red pumps and slid onto the single queen size bed in the room. The intensity in Dani's eyes was deafening all sensibilities within me. I slid right beside them and started kissing everywhere. Their neck. Under their ear lobe. Their collarbone. Dani moaned in satisfaction.

I ran my hands down their thighs, feeling the muscles that assisted with the tips and spins tonight. The muscle was firm under soft skin. My fingers slowly caressed their outer thigh working my hands until I was rubbing inner thigh, going north.

"Is this ok?" I ask between heated breaths, Mega pressing against myself and Dani as I slowly move my hips on their thigh.

"Just don't touch the covered part, ok?" Dani says looking intently into my eyes. I nod in agreement and continue to kiss and caress. My fingers skirt the edge of the cloth covering their privates. I run my hand past the cover, to their stomach up to the two mounds that were on Dani's chest. I rubbed the nipples through the silk fabric of the red dress. We start to kiss passionately, our tongues interwining as if we are in search of each other's erotic hot spots.

Dani starts to unbutton and unzip my pants, their hands reaching down and finding Mega. They pulled out my matching skin tone piece. "Nice choice," Dani says admiring Mega in the dim lighting of the room. They rub the shaft and I feel Mega press against the enlarged click behind it. I moan in utter submission.

Dani then takes Mega into her mouth and starts to blow me off. The sensation is nothing I've ever experienced. The mind has a way of fulfilling desired sensations with enough stimuli. And Dani's head going up and down the full length of Mega made me turned on in a way I had not felt since transitioning. I felt whole as I gained a rhythm as Dani took Mega all the way down..

After Mega was slobbed down, Dani rose up from the bed, dragging me by the hand as well. We kissed for a moment standing there, my pants having fallen to the floor, Mega standing out glistening.

Dani crawled onto the bed on all fours and lifted up their red dress. Had they been naked the entire time? At the ball too? No, it was a jock strap. Dani's rosebud proudly displayed to me. It pulsed in anticipation.

I knew this moment was going to happen this weekend. I was surprised it didn't happen the first night we were together. But I knew it was coming and I knew what I had to say now.

"I....I've never done it with someone with your body," I blurt out. "But I want to, very much," I stammer out. I'm transfixed by round brown butt cheeks as Dani is bent over. Dani looks back at me, sees my honest concern and smiles.

"I can teach you if you like," Dani says. They haven't moved. Maybe they want me to learn just as bad as I desired.