The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I'd like that a lot," kissing the dip in Dani's back and they emit a small giggle.

"Just go slow. I'm pretty sure you are lubed enough," Dani said playfully swiping at Mega dangling in front of me.

"Ok, I can go slow," as I positioned myself in front of an anticipating Dani.

I slide into Dani, pushing slowly until Mega is deep inside. I feel Dani's ass twitch and spasm against my bare thighs, tickling the hair that is starting to grow. Dani sighs as the suspense is broken. Waves of sensual energy comes over both of us.

I slide in and out with care, using Dani's arched back, moans and gripping of sheets as indicators of how to continue. I speed up only when Dani grabs my ass and pushes me into them.

We speed up, our bodies one rocking motion as I bring my hips repeatedly to Dani's ass. The slap and slickness of Mega going in and out is enough to drive me insane. Dani is breathing heavier, their chorus of "yes" driving me further. I reach up under Dani's dress feeling their stomach and reach their breast. Dani moans out louder as our bodies melt into a homogenous humping heap.

Dani lets out a cry, an orgasm that sang in my ears. My body has sweated through my open shirt. I fling it off and kiss Dani's back as I shudder thrust into them, my body spent. Dani collapses from their position onto the bed. They are still catching their breath. I lay beside them, my breath coming back to me.

They start to giggle. I start to laugh out right. We are both laughing for no other reason than bliss.

Dani starts to rub my chest, not minding the sweat. They rub my belly and reach right above where my harness starts. "Can I touch?" the question apparent to both of us.

"Not right now. Maybe later?" I say. I just wanted to ride this ride for as long as possible. The feeling of pent up energy finally being released was overwhelming.

Dani laid on my chest, going back to rubbing my chest and stomach. We stayed like that until morning.

******************************

The next morning I found myself still in Dani's room, but Dani wasn't beside me any longer. Instead they were packing their suitcase and gathering belongings.

"You might want to get back to your room. Check out is at 11am," Dani says continuing to gather.

"Yeah I guess I should," rubbing my hair and trying to find my clothes from the night before. But instead of continuing the search, I walk up behind Dani and kiss them on the neck.

There is no response that I can tell. "Is everything alright? Did I do something wrong last night?"

"No, not at all. Last night was pretty awesome, and hot," Dani said, smiling over their shoulder.

"Great, I thought so too,". A moment of awkward silence fills the air.

"Can I call you later? Get your actual phone number. You know, call when you get home and stuff," I ask. I can feel my heart fluttering.

"You have my IG handle. DM me like you did before," Dani says.

"But that's not the same. I would really like to talk to you. Get to know you better instead of just your body."

Dani went rigid and turned and faced me, leaving their nearly complete packing unfinished. "I don't even know my body that well. What makes you think you could know it any better?"

My heart was pounding now. They had me there.

"I just thought that we could get to know each other better. We just met two days ago," I say feeling dumbfounded. Where was this all coming from?

"Believe me, you know me plenty enough," Dani says, zipping up their suitcase. I look over at the time. It's 10am.

I feel my spirit fall into a black vortex of nothing. The racing sensations of my heart increases as I continue to fall into the dark abys knowing full well the outcome.

"Look," Dani said, looking down at me sitting on the bed. "What we had here was special."

"If it was so special, why can't I talk to you after this? Why do I have to slide into your DM's like a groupie?" I ask. The tears are welling up in my eyes, but I refuse to let them fall.

"Because Bryce, I'm not right for you. I don't know who I am yet and I don't want you to get caught up in the mess of that."

"You've already gotten me caught up in the mess, Dani" I say rising off the bed. I needed to get out of here. I snatch up my pants from the foot of the bed and begin to dress, pulling my jeans over Mega.

"Bryce, don't leave like this. We had a great time last night. You were so sweet, and gentle," Dani says laying a hand on my shoulder. Even now as they are breaking my spirit, I feel a bit of residual electricity for the night before. But I know it will fizzle.

"I gotta go," I say as I reach the door to the hotel room. Dani doesn't stop me. And the tears finally come when the elevator doors close.