The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn to be serviced" -- she said. Taking my hand and pulling me up from my seat. She stood with me long enough to give me a kiss before sitting down in my place, leaving me standing where she had been.

I watched as she shuffled to get comfortable, reclined back so that her pussy was at the edge of the seat. She looked up at me, waiting, as she propped her arms on pillows and started playing with her tits.

I knelt between her legs -- she knew what was coming but still squirmed, excited with anticipation.

As horny as I was, I was determined to repay her for being so accommodating to me.

I moved my nose within an inch of her lips as she watched, I could feel her arching to establish contact but I had other plans.

I gently licked the sheer material, tasting her without giving her much satisfaction. She was quick to thrust towards me but I pulled back.

"Patience" -- I said, feeling like I had the upper hand for the first time. Her beautiful smile indicated surrender and she relaxed her torso back onto the seat, slightly disappointed but knowing she would eventually get what she wanted.

I explored her legs with my hands and mouth. Gently kissing up and down her thighs and calves, tasting and smelling the nylon material. I took my time right at the top of her stocking, alternating between her bare thigh and her stockings while wrapping my tongue around her garter strap.

I looked up to see her watching me intently as she played with her nipples. Any sense of urgency had disappeared - she was going to allow me as much time as I wanted to explore her body.

This was exactly what I wanted - an unabashed opportunity to let my perv flag fly. I kissed my way back down her leg to her stocking clad foot and heels. On all fours I kissed and licked her shoes like I was her slave. I was surprised when she pulled her leg back, forcing me to stop.

"I want to watch you" -- she said, extending her leg out and towards me at chest height.

She wanted to watch..? My cock throbbed as I again took her leg in my hands and continued. Feeling her eyes stare as she observed my fetish being acted out, my eyes closed and my lips and tongue moved across the top of her stocking foot.

Despite the invitation, I was still hyper aware of her watching. I moved quicker than I would have liked, knowing the destination was just as enjoyable.

Her shoe slipped from her heel and I sucked in the warm feeling of her foot against my face. The sight, smell, taste and feeling of the moment filling my head. My tongue traced her arch, back and forth, up and down before I placed the warm sole of her foot against my cheek and rubbed her against my face.

Circling around, breathing her in deeply, I relished in the moment. My nose between her toes, my tongue outlining the smooth lines of her foot, I slowly positioned her toes at my lips.

Gently taking each beautiful digit between my lips, I sucked her stocking feet into my mouth as she looked on. Her hand slipped between her legs and into her panties. I positioned myself and her leg so I could enjoy the show.

The sight of her pleasuring herself caused me to slow down, something she did not intend to have happen. She was quick to raise her other foot and shoe to my face, determined to keep me on track and moving towards her ultimate goal.

I went through the entire process again. The fresh scent and warmth of her foot from the heel. If you know, you know. It was unreal.

She was now actively pleasuring herself and I could feel her growing desire to speed things up. I complied, taking her warm, stocking toes into my mouth three and four at a time. Savouring them as fully as I could. She approved of this with a loud moan, spreading her legs wide open and pulling her panties aside to begin fingering herself without obstruction.

Very few things could have pulled me away from beautiful nylon feet -- the sight of her fingers moving in and out of her stocking framed pussy was one of them.

I started kissing my way up her leg to join her fingers. My tongue danced along side them for a moment, before they were extended into my mouth. I tasted her, taking each finger deep, my tongue cleaning each one I head her sigh "good boy"

Eventually her hand gave way to my mouth as I lowered down on her pussy lip. A gasp signified my arrival and she began to gyrate against my face. I was lost in the moment - sucking and licking and kissing and tonguing.

I pulled her further towards the edge of the sofa cushion, her stocking legs lifted and wrapped around my head and rested on my back -- the smooth material gently rubbing my skin. I rubbed my hands against her thighs as I continued my oral assault on her.

Moaning and explicitives filled the room. Greedy for more but unable to get enough. I could feel her body expressing something similar as she was getting close to climax.

She had gripped my head and pulled me tight against her, making it difficult to breathe, but I didn't let my need for oxygen stop me. I was determining to have her finish. Thrusting my tongue deep inside her, I felt her thighs tighten as she crossed that final threshold.

A moment of stillness preceded a violent barrage of shuddering and expletives. The lack of air, I loved her holding me tightly as she came on my face - a small amount of moisture running against my tongue and down my chin made me feel like her toy. I had been used for her pleasure and I loved it.

Eventually, as the waves subsided, she released my head and I took a deep breath.

She noticed my gasp for oxygen -- "oh, sorry - I didn't mean to smother you."

"No, no" -- my breathing still struggling to catch up -- "I loved it"

I sat back on the floor, figuring she would need some time to recover. Apparently no additional time was needed as her feet were quick to move to my cock, the smooth black material stroking me up and down.

By this point I was not interested in delaying things any further. I took hold of her ankles and positioned a sole on either side of my shaft, applying the perfect amount of pleasure, I proceeded to fuck her stocking feet.

To be completely honest, the feeling is great but it is the visual that I love - I watched my prick slip back and forth between her black stocking feet and it felt amazing... too amazing.

I slowed to draw it out just a little longer but she had different plans.

"I want you to cum on me" -- she said with purpose - her eyes watching my dick intently.

"But what about..."

"We have all night -- I want you to cum on my stocking feet."

Without argument I relaxed my body and gave into the sensation of her feet jerking me off. Within 5 strokes I felt the cum welling up within me and on the 6th, the cum began flowing, stream after stream of white flowing out and on to her black stockings.

She watched in awe although she didn't stop moving. She drew more and more cum from me, it had shot out and landed up her legs as well as on her feet.

The sight caused me to keep cuming, more than was normal for me. I had released her foot but she kept milking me until she was sure I was done.

Exhausted, truly spent, I fell back on the floor. Truthfully, if I had died that very moment, I would have gone willingly.

Luckily I maintained life and my consciousness to observed this young woman lift her leg to collect my sperm with her fingers.

I looked on as she transferred my seed from her stocking legs to her mouth, licking and sucking her fingers as each transfer was completed. I had never had a woman willingly do that before, at least not enjoying it the way she seemed to.

When satisfied she had collected all that was possible, she looked back at me and smiled. "Did you enjoy that?"

"God yes."

"Do you have enough stamina to go again?"

I was still catching my breath --"...if you give me a minute or two, but yeah -- I'll go all night."

"Really? All night?"

"With you. No problem. "

"Well let me ask you a question then"

"Sure"

"Could you handle two of me?"

]I paused, honestly unsure of what she was meaning

"

Ummm..." was all I could manage.

Had misheard her, my head still slightly spinning from my orgasm and lack of O2!.

"2 women" She helped my clueless mind catch up "-- have you ever been with 2 women before?"

"No, i... ummm."

"Would you like to be? Tonight?"

I stared at her speechless.

She, on the other hand, was now grinning ear to ear, knowing very well what she had in mind.

"Do you remember that woman we walked behind in the hallway? You were checking out her legs?"

I did remember but naturally tried to play it off.

"Sort of -- yeah."

"Would you like to be with her and me tonight?"

"Ummm "-- again, the most basic of sounds was all I seemed capable of.

"Be honest -- you really have no need not to be" she smiled

"Yeah... sure I guess so, but ... ummm -- I'm not sure how."

"Don't worry about how" -- she leaned over and picked up her cell.

I couldn't quite comprehend what was happening but I watched as her manicured nails clicked away. Then paused, waiting for an answer.

Her phone chimed. She smiled.

A brief response and she tossed the phone down on the sofa beside her.

"She's a good friend. You'll like her."

And with that, there was a knocking at the door, but not the main door.

It was the adjoining door between 2113 and... the other woman from the elevator.

I was still on the ground, still trying to make sense of everything when the door was opened and the second woman entered the room.

"That sounded so hot" she smiled towards me before engaging in a deep kiss with her friend.

One with her blouse open and skirt around her waist. The other still fully dressed and waiting to be unwrapped, I watched the two women stand there and kiss.

Perhaps I should have stood. Or said something., anything. But instead I just sat there on the floor and watched in awe.

Though in my defense, by the time the two women made their way over to sit on the sofa in front of me, now two sets of stocking legs before me... I was perfectly positioned for the next stage of that most memorable conference weekend ever.

12