All Comments on 'The Conference'

by JustinCase1313

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
stockingnutstockingnutover 1 year ago

One of the hottest stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story! Great detail about the stockings sensations. Can’t wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, very readable and extremely erotic. Thanks.

1Rocky9111Rocky911over 1 year ago

Loved the story. Please write a part 2 for this.

shymaleashymaleaover 1 year ago

brilliant very erotic story,and stockings&high heels are a fav fetish from wife&me,it could be us ,playing in this story,how many times she had a garterbelt with stockings &halfcupbra under a short dress&blouse and high heel open sandals with anclestraps,going out,or on holiday,etc she ,s the one in control,teasing me(other men!)when she crosses her legs or bending over knowing they are looking and want to fuck her,she can be so naughty,dirty talking to me how i love it when they look at her,she tease me sometimes over the edge and cumming in my pants,just from looking at her,it,s so turning me on to be controlled by a sexy woman,letting me know she can have every men in a second if i don,t behave .thinking about it now made my panties soaking wet!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good premise.

But every bit of the sex was too automatic. Too mechanical. Too rushed.

Needed much more in the way of teasing before she let him see the tops of her stockings, no less her pusst, for example.

Had real potential. Didn't deliver.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustinCase1313@JustinCase1313
I've always had an active imagination. My little mind movies can be nearly tactile at times (for good and bad). The first PH Letters I obtained provided my mind with the creative flexibility only written word erotica can. From that day and young age I was hooked. Of course...