The Conference Call Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a daze. I think I nodded but I'm not totally sure. Almost unconsciously I started to remove my shirt. She seemed so confident and sure of herself that I just did what she said without objecting or really even thinking about what I was doing. In that moment she probably could have told me to do anything and I would have complied.

Shirt off she told me to lift my arms as she wrapped the tape around my chest. She moved the tape around mumbling numbers, more to herself than to me.

"Wait here," she said, before disappearing back into the store.

She returned a few minutes later with a couple of the red bras. She held one out to me, telling me to try it on.

I took the bra and fumbled with it. I got my arms in but couldn't get it clasped in the back. I really didn't have much experience with such things and it didn't help that my hands were shaking so bad I couldn't hold the ends of the straps.

Impatiently, she told me to turn around. As she hooked the clasp, she said I needed to learn how to do this myself. She grabbed me at the shoulders and spun me around. Looking me up and down, she smiled.

"A pretty good fit," she said. "And on the first try. This seems to be your size. Should I wrap it for you or would you like to wear it home?"

I started stuttering again. I stopped, took a deep breath and tried to calm myself. "I have something else to do before I leave," I said.

Now it was her turn to give a puzzled look. I reassured her that I just needed to make other purchases. She relaxed a little, smiled and asked what else I was looking for. She said she could set me up with everything I needed.

I lied and told her this was all about a lost bet. She seemed to see right through me and I don't think she bought it for a moment. She said something about similar experiences with men in the shop before.

She seemed genuinely understanding and reassuring. She told me to relax and tell her what I wanted. I confessed to a degree and did my best to explain what I needed. We walked back out into the store to find them. The red panties were easy. We went back to the table where we had found mine the day before and got a pair in her size.

The second set was a whole other issue. I told her they had to match or be very close to the set she already had. She asked if I had a picture or something to get an idea of what she should be looking for. I told her I would have to do it from memory.

We decided to look for a color match first. In my mind, they were a light purple, like a lavender shade. I actually spotted a top in another part of the store that seemed pretty close and pointed it out to the sales lady. She looked at it for a moment and then led us over to the panties section. She started going through the styles until we found the right one. In no time at all she was holding up a pair of purple panties to my waist.

I looked around to see if anybody was watching us while she seemed lost in thought for the moment. She grabbed a second pair of the panties and headed for the bras. I followed like a little kid.

With the bras, she again showed me a couple of different styles, pointing out the differences. I saw one that looked very similar to the one I had seen in the pictures. She pointed out that it had a front clasp and asked if I was sure that it was the same. I honestly didn't know. I tried to picture it in my head. Finally I said while I wasn't sure, it would make it easier for me and if it wasn't exactly right it was close enough and would probably be okay.

In my mind I thought, "You better be right or there will be consequences for sure."

We went back to the dressing rooms. I took another quick peek around before going in. Women had been coming and going the entire time. Most didn't even seem to look at me. Most of those that did, didn't give a second look.

Back inside the dressing room she told me to strip. I'm not sure why but I got wide eyed and scared. I didn't move. I hesitated.

Her smile disappeared, her eyes seemed to pierce right through me. Through clenched teeth she said, "Look, if we are going to do this, we are going to do it right. You are going to try these things on. Now strip."

There was command in her voice. It wasn't a request. It was an order. I felt my cock hardening in my panties as I started to remove my shirt.

My panties. Oh no. I was wearing the red panties I bought yesterday. She'd see them. Given all that had already transpired, she probably wouldn't be surprised, but that didn't matter. My throat dried. I got that uneasy feeling in my gut. I started to panic again.

I managed to unbuckle my pants but that was as far as I got. I stood there, frozen. Unable to move any further.

She looked at me impatiently as if to say, 'I'm waiting'.

What she actually said was, "Come on, off with them. It's nothing I haven't seen before."

Had she? Seen men in women's panties. We would soon find out. Slowly, with trembling hands, I lowered my pants revealing the red panties and my excitement within.

As it turns out, she had experience or at least some knowledge. As my pants hit the floor, she got a big smile on her face.

"My, my, don't we look cute in our pretty red panties," she said. "And we even have a little excitement, I see. Such a cute little bulge in there. Turn around and let me see the back."

Once again, blindly following her instructions I turned.

She said, "Keep going, keep going," until I was once again facing her. "Well we seemed to have gotten the size of those right. Fortunately it seems that you don't have a lot down there to muss up the front."

What was she talking about? I know I'm not some well hung stud like they have in porn movies but I never considered myself small. But now two different women in as many days were referring to me as small. And both had firsthand knowledge. The teasing had me blushing and growing again.

She told me to remove the panties so we could try on the new ones. I pulled them down, revealing my now hairless cock and balls. She giggled when she saw them.

"Personally, I don't care for a lot of hair and prefer my men well groomed, but not bald," she said. "But the clean shaven look is definitely appropriate for you, given your size and circumstance. Besides, nobody likes the sight of pubes poking out of pretty little panties."

My hard cock bounced and twitched in response to her comments.

She noticed and said, "Oh look, somebody's all excited. I think somebody likes being teased. But that won't do if we are going to get you fitted properly. So control yourself."

Like I could control it. It had a mind of its own. Trying to will it to go soft only made it want to get harder. I tried to think of other things. Finally she said we'd just have to work around it.

She check the labels of the two pair of purple panties and handed me one.

"These smaller ones will fit better in the front when your little friend isn't so excited. We'll go with them," She said.

I stepped into them and pulled them up. They felt wonderful sliding up my smooth legs. I adjusted them front and rear and she had me spin around to inspect the fit.

Apparently satisfied with the look, she handed me one of the bras. I put it on and hooked the clasp. Once again I spun around. She wasn't sure. She got that look, but said nothing.

After a long pause, she said, "It's difficult because you don't have anything to fill the front of it. Even an A cup just doesn't seem to set quite right. But unless you want to stuff it or do something else, it will have to do."

Seeing myself in the mirror I had to agree with her. Something to contemplate for the future.

"Will there be anything else?" she asked.

I didn't need anything else. I had everything I was supposed to get. I did want a few other things, though. I was caught up in the moment. This shop had so much it was like being the proverbial kid in the candy shop. But I restrained myself and said no.

"Well, will you be wearing those today or do you need a bag?"

I said I'd just be wearing what I had on when I came in and started taking off the bra and panties.

"I'll meet you at the checkout then," she said cheerfully as she walked out of the dressing room.

I got dressed and walked out of the dressing room. I noticed two women browsing close by. They saw me and looked at each other. The one started giggling while the other had a confused look on her face. I could only imagine the conversation that followed. I was sure giggles knew exactly what I had been doing.

The sales lady rang me up and bagged my purchases. I paid with my card, but fished out a pair of $20s from my wallet and handed them to her as she handed me my bags. I thanked her for all her help and discretion. She said it wasn't necessary but took the $20s and said thank you.

"Come back and see us again soon," she said as I headed for the exit.

I walked back to the hotel with a bounce in my step, a grin on my face and a bulge in my panties. I was happy with myself. I had had a lot of anxiety when I embarked on my mission. I was fortunate to have had a sales lady who not only didn't think I was some kind of pervert, but also seemed to enjoy our encounter. It undoubtedly could have turned out much worse.

As I entered the lobby I saw one of the guys. I tried to sneak past him to the elevators but he spotted me. I got anxious. How could I explain this?

"Somebody's been doing a little shopping, I see. What did you get? Lingerie?"

Once again I was tongue tied and didn't know what to say. There was a very reasonable explanation to give, but in my mind he knew exactly what I was doing and I was caught.

In reality though, he had no clue and said as much when he added, "They for the wife or the girlfriend?"

I said, "Wife, of course. There is no girlfriend."

"Where's the shop? Maybe I'll pick up something for mine," he said.

I gave him directions and the name of the place before stepping into the elevator.

Inside my room I fell back on the bed. The feeling of exhaustion hit me like a tidal wave. The lack of sleep and anxiety over the day's events had caught up to me.

I awoke to the sound of my phone ringing. It was one of the guys. I glanced at the clock on the nightstand. I was late for dinner. I answered and apologized for oversleeping. I told them to order me anything and I'd be there in 15 minutes. I cleaned myself up, put on a clean shirt and headed out. As I made my way to the restaurant I wondered what she was doing and checked my email. Nothing. I'd have to wait for her next move.

12