The Conference Call Pt. 03

Story Info
Husband returns home, wife decides to keep playing.
7.9k words
4.63
23k
26

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trngpet77
trngpet77
330 Followers

This is part 3 of a story in which a man who had always dreamed of being dominated by his wife is finally getting his wish while away on a business trip.

My story contains both text messages and emails. Whenever an email is being read I have put it in italics to make it easier to distinguish. I hope you enjoy the story.

Another big thanks to Ramjet86 for editing and his encouraging words.

----------------

My buddies and I had finished dinner and were now at the bar having drinks. My phone went off. It was a text message from her.

"Hello sissy. Enjoying your last night out with the boys. I have a quick assignment for you. Excuse yourself to the restroom. Get in a stall. Pull down your pants and pull your little clitty out of your panties. I do hope you are wearing them like you are supposed to be. Take a picture of your bald little clitty and send it to me."

I excused myself and headed to the men's room. A minute later I was in a stall with my pants around my ankles. I pulled my cock and balls out above the red panties I was wearing. She had told me to purchase them earlier in the week. Leaving the panties essentially in place with my cock and balls exposed, I snapped a picture. I made sure it showed everything I thought she wanted to see, my cock, the panties and the lack of hair. I linked the picture to a text message and hit send.

I pulled up my pants and left the bathroom. As I was walking back to the bar, my phone went off again.

"Such a good little sissy. I think Joan will get a good laugh when she sees this. She's coming over soon. We've planned another night of fun."

Joan? She's showing the pictures to Joan? Who else might she be showing them to? Had she already shown the pictures I sent last night? They showed my face. She wouldn't show those, would she? What were those two up to tonight? Another double date, perhaps? I got that nauseating feeling in the pit of my stomach again. I also got that growing feeling in my panties.

Then she fired off a rapid series of messages.

"BTW, you have a 10:30 curfew again."

"I will be partying late. You won't."

"I'll be cumming again. You won't."

"You will provide picture proof that you are in bed, on time and ready to perform any assignments I may have for you."

Cumming again? This was too much. Not only did she fuck some guy last night, apparently she was planning on doing it again tonight. I had to say something. Rules or no rules. This was not anything we had ever agreed to. She was pushing this too far.

I pulled her up on my phone. I stared at the icon. The picture of her smiling face. All I had to do was tap it and the call would go through. I hesitated. I was torn. I should end this right now. I wanted to make the call but somewhere in my head was a voice saying, 'don't do it'.

A battle raged in my head. Finally, I closed my phone and put it in my pocket. I would remain quiet for now but she would have a lot of explaining to do when I got home. Part of me was upset. The other part was resigned to accept whatever it was that she was doing because I loved what she was doing to me.

A little after 10 everyone agreed that we should call it a night. There was no objection from me. I would be back in my room on time without having to make an excuse for cutting out early. I made my way back to my room, changed and got into bed.

Once again I thought about putting my foot down and being defiant. I asked myself why I should be so compliant when she was behaving the way she was. My stomach was in knots but my cock was hard and I could not deny my excitement. I was hating and loving what she was doing to me. In the end, my submissive desires won out.

I took the picture she wanted, intentionally cutting off my head and sent it to her.

She responded almost immediately.

"Unacceptable. I want a proper picture of my sissy husband."

I cringed. Again I considered defying her. She would be showing whatever I sent her to her friend, Joan, and who knows who else. I kept going back and forth. Defiance, compliance. In the end I convinced myself that she had already shown at least one picture that showed my face, so what's the difference now.

This was my new reality. She was in charge and that is how I wanted it. Whether I admitted it to myself or not, I was willing to do whatever she wanted me to do.

I took another photo, showing my full face and body in my sissy blue panties and sent it to her.

If there had been any doubt, this erased it. I knew now that she was in charge and I would do anything she said. I knew it and I suspected she did as well. I also knew she was free to do whatever she wanted. I wouldn't object. My guess was she knew this too.

She replied in a rapid series of texts.

"Good sissy."

"Your initial failure will be dealt with upon your return."

"I have sent you an email but you are to wait until midnight to open it. Not a minute before."

"In the meantime think about how you will show your Mistress your appreciation upon your return."

Show my appreciation? Here I was sitting in a hotel room while she was fucking other men in our bed. How could I show my appreciation for that? Why would I? I wasn't sure I wanted to.

I had no idea what I would do when I got home. I was so confused and conflicted. Part of me was thrilled. She was pushing all my buttons, indulging me in my fantasies. I loved the assignments. Wearing panties. Being called her sissy husband.

The other part of me was upset. Upset that she had been unfaithful. Unfaithful in our bed. Unfaithful without my consent.

I thought about that. My consent. The more I thought about it, the more I thought that perhaps I had given her my consent. I had agreed to the rules. Rules that allowed her the freedom to basically do whatever she wanted to do. Also rules that didn't offer me the opportunity to object.

Was that true, though? Was I really prohibited from objecting? The answer to that question was a very loud, NO! I could object. I could stop at any time. She said we could stop at any time. All I had to do was take the picture. All I had to do was send the picture of my panties in the trash bin and say 'stop'. It was my decision. I was in control. I just had to decide.

I decided I couldn't stop. This is what I had always wanted. Her participation. Her taking control, dominating. She was giving me exactly what I wanted. The teasing, the humiliation, the submission. No, I couldn't stop. Not now. I was getting exactly what I wanted.

I was only upset about her getting what she wanted. Was I being selfish? Should she not be able to have what she wanted too? I kept going back and forth in my mind.

Visions kept popping up in my head. I could see her, fucking man after man, in our bed. I could see her on all fours getting fucked from behind. Looking me in the eyes as she moaned in ecstasy from orgasm after orgasm.

I could see myself, sitting in the corner, stroking my cock as I watched. Stroking my cock. No, wait, stop. I hadn't even realized I was doing it. I was laying there stroking my cock while the visions played in my mind. I was close to cumming when I realized what I was doing. I pulled my hand away. I was flush. Excited. Did I really want to watch her getting fucked? Was that what I really wanted to do? Sit in the corner of my bedroom, stroking my cock, watching her face as she orgasmed over and over again while getting fucked by other men. My cock twitched. I wasn't even touching it any more but it was hard. As hard as it had ever been. I was very close to cumming.

I tried to calm myself. I wanted to cum while at the same time I didn't want to. I wasn't allowed and I wanted to be good. I wanted to be obedient. Her good sissy husband.

My mind pictured her face. Her head shaking. Her finger wagging. Her voice saying,

"No touching. No cumming. Sissies don't cum."

I wanted to obey. I needed to obey. I told myself, 'no cumming, sissies don't cum. Only Mistress and the men who fuck her cum'.

I looked at the clock. It was almost midnight. Where had the time gone? I opened my email and saw her message. I waited. Like a little kid waiting for the school bell, I watched the clock until it turned to midnight. Only then did I open it.

Hello my sissy husband,

Assuming you obeyed my instructions, it is midnight. The last day begins. I hope you have spent your time well while you were waiting and are ready to tell your Mistress what you are prepared to do to show her your appreciation. I hope you haven't been a bad girl and spent your time playing with your little sissy clitty imagining all the fun I've been having this evening.

Wow. She nailed it. That's exactly what I was doing. She truly knows me better than either of us realize.

You've probably been a bad sissy girl. I do hope you have not disappointed me again and allowed yourself to cum.

Just so you know, my evening has been wonderful and is not yet finished. I have cum and will most assuredly cum again before my night is through.

Now that I have experienced it firsthand, I think I could get used to this lifestyle. Staying up late, partying, cumming, sleeping in, all while my sissy husband dutifully goes to bed early, wakes early, works, cooks, cleans and pampers me.

We'd have to set you up in the guest bedroom so you wouldn't disturb me and my fun but I'm sure you'd adjust. After all, locked in a cage 24/7 you wouldn't be any use to me in my bed. Well, maybe your tongue every so often. If you are good. Would you like that? Would you like the opportunity to earn the privilege of licking your Mistress' beautiful pussy? Are you prepared to sacrifice for that opportunity? I bet you are. I'll bet my sissy husband would be willing to do just about anything to lick his Mistress' pussy. I'll bet my sissy husband would do just about anything to have the chance just to see my pussy or any other part of my naked body for that matter.

I sense a whole new list of rules in your future. For now, though, let's deal with tomorrow. After you finish your last day at the conference and check out off your room, you will do the following things:

First, you will wear panties on the flight home.

Second, you will delete all messages, emails and photographs. I will be checking your phone and laptop upon your return.

Third, upon landing, you will find a restroom and put on the bra that matches the panties you are wearing. I have decided which set I would like to see. You must guess which set that is. Pack the bra in your carry-on so you can put it on immediately after landing.

Fourth, take a cab, Uber or whatever you can find to get home. I have better things to do than to drive out to the airport to pick you up.

Fifth, you will send a text message stating you are leaving the airport at that time. That will give me about an hour to ensure we are alone when you arrive home.

Sixth, when you arrive home you will bring yourself and your bags to the back door. There you will strip down to your bra and panties and wait for me. There will be no need to knock as I will know you are there. You will wait patiently no matter how long it is.

Lastly, you will have to pass my inspection before you are allowed to enter. If you are allowed to enter you will not speak unless and until I give you permission. You will still be, and I expect you to act, as my sissy husband. I alone will decide and tell you when our game has ended.

Now, I must go back to my fun and delightful evening and you must get some rest. You may also nap on the plane, if you wish. Sleep well my sissy husband. Sweet dreams..... of your Mistress cumming over and over again, lol.

Mistress

Well so much for the, 'this will not be a 24/7 thing' and the 'when we are back home together we will sit down and discuss our adventure and the future,' she included in her first messages on Sunday night. This made it clear that she had no intention of stopping when I got home. Heck, she might not ever want to stop. What had I done? Unleashed some kind of a monster? A domination monster that had no intention of relinquishing the power she had discovered? Only time would tell.

I tried to sleep. I kept telling myself, 'when you get home, she'll call an end to our game and things will go back to the way they were'.

I couldn't sleep though. When I closed my eyes all I could see was our bedroom. I saw me, sitting in the corner, watching her fuck man after man. Each time it was different. I saw myself tied to a chair unable to touch myself. I saw myself in chastity. Sometimes I was blindfolded, unable to see anything. Most of the time I was naked. Other times I was in various degrees of dress. Panties. Panties and bra. A dress. A wig. High heels even.

In every scenario she was fucking someone and teasing me. I could hear her voice in my head. Talking to me. Telling me how much she was enjoying those 'big, beautiful cocks'. I saw her holding them. Sucking them. Teasing me with them. Telling me how much better they were than my 'little sissy clitty'. Then offering me a view of her cum filled pussy. Asking me if I wanted to lick her clean.

When my alarm went off, I awoke in a sweat. Rock hard. I thought about the visions. Was that my future? Did I want that to be my future? The front of my panties were soaked in precum. It was going to be a long day and an even longer flight home.

I stepped into the shower. Grabbing one of the new razors I had purchased, I shaved my entire body. I made sure to check myself closely. I didn't want to fail inspection.

Now for the difficult choice of the day. Which panty set to wear? I guessed she had already decided which one she wanted to see. I was left to figure out which one that was.

I decided to go with the purple ones. If I was right, she would have hers on and she would be checking to see how close I came to matching. Of course she could want me in the red ones because I bought those first or for any number of other reasons. Then there was always the chance that whichever one I chose she would say it was wrong, or right, just because she could.

Later that morning I sat, not really listening to the speaker at the podium, as my mind drifted. I started questioning everything again. Why was I doing this? Why was I subjecting myself to this treatment? The answers were obvious. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed being treated like this. I craved it. The humiliation, the teasing. Being controlled, dominated. It excited me. I was addicted to it. I wanted to be her sissy husband. I wanted her to be my Mistress. The more I thought about it, the harder I got inside my panties.

There was the other part of this though. The part where she was fucking other men. I kept telling myself I didn't want that. I wanted that to be me. I wanted to be the one fucking her, making her cum. But the images of her with other men kept parading through my mind. I couldn't get away from it. Every time I pictured her in bed with a man, the face belonged to someone else. I was always off to the side. A spectator.

It was her. She had done this. She had been fucking someone, maybe more than one someone, every night I was away. That was why I imagined it. It was because she was doing it. It was her fault. Her doing.

It was easy to blame her. Easy to make her the bad guy. But hadn't I allowed it? Hadn't I consented? I had a means to stop it. I could have stopped it at any time. She had given me the rules of the game and they included a way to end all this. She had only done what I had allowed her to do. Perhaps in her mind, what I had wanted her to do. What I had agreed to.

How did I know she wouldn't have done this anyway? How did I know this wasn't her plan all along? A way to fuck other guys without me objecting. With my consent even. No! I didn't believe that. I couldn't believe that. She wouldn't do that. She couldn't do that. She loved me and she knew I loved her. She was doing all this for me. I was the reason she was doing this. I was the reason she was fucking other men. No doubt she was enjoying it but this is what I had wanted. She was indulging my kinky desires. My fantasies. I had wanted this. I wanted this.

Maybe I did want her to fuck other men. Maybe my mind imagined what I really wanted to see. I just didn't know if I could handle the reality. For that matter, I didn't know if she could. What would happen when I got back home now that she had crossed that line? We had crossed that line together.

We had to talk about this. Now. I didn't want to wait. I wanted us to talk. Now. Not as sub and Mistress. As equals. I stared at my phone. I froze. I couldn't do it. I couldn't make the call. I still wanted to be her obedient sissy husband. I still wanted her to be in charge. Deep down, I wanted her to be free to do whatever she wanted to do and I wanted her to decide when it was time to stop.

I arrived at the airport about two hours before my flight. I checked my bags and made my way towards my gate. I was standing in line at the security checkpoint when my phone went off. It was from her.

"Good morning my sissy husband. You are probably at the airport now. Did TSA say anything about your panties when you went through security?"

Security. The scanners. Could they see that much detail? If they could, surely they would notice what I was wearing was not men's underwear. I started to get nervous. Not something you want to do standing in this line. Acting nervously would draw attention and might cause them to pull me out of line for one of their in-depth screenings. Then there would be no doubt about what type of underwear I was wearing.

My phone went off again but I ignored it. There was a TSA agent walking my way. He'd seen me. Seen my nervousness. He was coming for me. He stopped right in front of me but instead of addressing me, he spoke to the woman just ahead of me in line. He told to her that she had been randomly selected for screening and explained the procedure before leading her away.

I think my heart skipped a beat. I blew a huge sigh of relief. Maybe I was going to be okay. I got through security without any scrutiny. If they could tell anything when I went through the scanner, nobody let on.

I sat down to await my time to board. Then I remembered the waiting text message. I looked at my phone.

"Sissy. I have changed my mind. I want you to put your bra on now. Wherever you are, no matter what you are doing. Find the nearest restroom and put it on and send me a picture."

Shit. She had sent this almost 15 minutes ago. While I was relieved that I was already through security, I knew she was not going to be happy with my delayed response. As I looked for a restroom, I also knew I wouldn't be able to give her any explanation.

I went into a stall and removed my shirt. I pulled the bra out of my carry-on bag and put it on. I snapped a picture and sent it to her. Then I waited. I sat in the stall worried what her next words would be. In spite of all she had done, all she had subjected me to, I still wanted to please her. I wanted to obey. I still wanted to be good.

Pleasing her made me happy. Disappointing her made me sad, anxious, and worried about a possible punishment. A punishment I knew would be coming due to my delayed response. A punishment I would deserve. I was a bundle of nerves and a bulging pair of panties. I couldn't imagine what punishment she might give but I also didn't care. All I could think of was how good she was to me. How good she was for treating me this way. She was not a dominant person by nature. She had done all this for me. I knew I couldn't ever be upset with her, no matter what she did.

I sat in silence, smiling to myself, until my phone went off.

"Why did this take so long? I am not happy. This will go onto your growing list of infractions."

trngpet77
trngpet77
330 Followers