The Conference Call Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see I was struggling. Clearly, she was amused by my predicament. Finally, she feigned exasperation and told me to go get a bag of ice.

I ran down the stairs, filled a ziplock bag and returned as quickly as possible. She held out her hand and I gave her the bag. She unceremoniously pushed the bag against my cock and balls. I jumped a little and stifled a squeal but otherwise held my position. She told me to hold the bag. The cold was agonizing but I held the bag in place.

After a few minutes, which seemed much longer, she said I could remove the bag. My cock had shrunk considerably and now the cage would slip on easily.

Looking down at it, she said, "Now get that little thing in its cage, sissy."

I started to grow again but managed to get the cage on and secured the lock.

When I looked up she was holding out her hand. I hesitated. I had been locked up many times before, but this was different. Before I was free to release myself any time I wanted. I always kept a key with me. Now I would be at her mercy. It could just be a few hours or it could be days, weeks, even months. It was what I always thought I wanted. Now that it would be, I wasn't entirely sure. I took a deep breath and dropped the keys into her hand.

"Now, fix your panties. It's time for me to have some fun."