The Conference Call Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to respond but she hadn't given me permission to speak. I waited a bit longer hoping for another message. Even if it was something I didn't want to see, I wanted her so say something. Anything. I wanted, no needed, her to keep talking. I needed to know if she was truly upset or if she was just teasing me again.

Silence was crushing. It said, she's not happy and that was unbearable. I wanted only to make her happy. To be happy. To show me she was happy. But there was nothing. It was almost time to board so I left the stall and went back to the boarding area.

The flight was unremarkable. I tried to rest. I knew the lack of sleep, anxiety and emotions of the last few days had left me exhausted and I didn't want to appear tired when I got home. I think I may have dozed off for all of about fifteen minutes before we touched down.

After we disembarked, I made my way to the baggage area. I gathered my bags and found a way home. As we set off, I prepared the text message she had asked for.

Hoping it would show my acceptance of our new arrangement and would invoke a pleasant response from her, I typed,

"Mistress, your sissy husband is leaving the airport now."

I hit send and waited. I spent the next hour in silence, staring at my phone. Trying to will it to go off. She had still not responded when we pulled up in front of the house. I got a slight uneasy feeling thinking the message had not gone through somehow and I would be in even more trouble for this technological glitch.

I made my way around to the back of the house. While there was no sign of her or that she knew I was home, there was no doubt in my mind she knew. I put my bags down and got undressed.

Our lot is somewhat large, almost three acres and heavily wooded. The view to the neighbors and their view to us is patchy at best through the trees. Not impossible if that is your intention but anyone glancing in my direction is likely only able to see a person and not any real detail. As I stood there I convinced myself that even if one of the neighbors saw me they wouldn't be able to see clearly enough to know that I was standing there in just a bra and panties.

Minutes seemed to drag. I started to get nervous. I got that uneasy feeling in my stomach again. I'm sure the time was a mere fraction of what it seemed. It just felt like forever.

Then I caught a glimpse of her through the kitchen window. She looked like she was coming to the door. But then she didn't. She was doing something in the kitchen. She knew I was here. She was doing this on purpose. Testing me. Seeing how long I would continue to wait. I dared not look at the time. I continued to wait patiently, if not nervously.

Then the door opened. She stood in the doorway as beautiful as I had ever remembered seeing her. She was dressed up. Like she had been in the pictures of the other evening. Seemingly ready for another night out on the town. She had a big grin on her face. She eyed me up and down.

"Well, well, what do we have here," she said. "Seems my sissy husband has come home. And don't we look cute in our little bra and panties."

I stood there silently. A bundle of nervousness and excitement. I dare not speak. My heart was pounding so hard I thought it would burst through my chest. I could feel myself getting hard inside my panties. She noticed.

"And it seems someone is happy to see her Mistress," she said. "Your little sissy clitty is getting all excited inside her pretty little panties, isn't she? I bet if I touched it, she would just explode in there."

She wasn't wrong. At that moment, if she had just touched my panties, I think I would have cum instantly.

"We'll have to be careful not to set that little thing off," she said with a snicker.

Then her smile disappeared and she got a serious look on her face.

"Now, to business," she said. "Time for inspection. I do hope you're ready."

She paused and stared at me as if waiting for me to say or do something. I was trembling with a combination of fear and excitement but otherwise remained as still as I could.

After her dramatic pause, she said, "Remove your bra," in a voice louder than before. The volume of her voice scared me. It was loud enough to be heard by the neighbors.

I hesitated for a moment but did as she commanded. I removed the bra and held it in my hand. She looked me over a bit and then held her hand out. It took me a moment to realize what she wanted. I handed her my bra. She held it up with both hands, turning it and looking it over. She "hmmmm'd" a few times before draping it over her shoulder.

She extended her hand again. "Panties," she said. Again with that louder voice.

I stepped out of my panties and handed them to her. She took them and gave them the same inspection she had given the bra. Then she turned her gaze to my cock, which was standing at attention. Her stern look disappeared and she got that amused smile on her face again.

Keeping her voice raised, she said, "Seems sissy's little clitty is all excited. She must like how Mistress is treating her. But I don't recall giving my sissy permission to get hard. Perhaps putting you in one of your little cages would fix that problem. Well, we'll worry about that if you are allowed to enter. That, much like your little friend here, is still up in the air."

She was clearly enjoying herself. This made me happy and proud. In my mind, I was pleasing her. On the inside I was beaming. Outwardly, I was worried about the neighbors hearing.

I told myself that this was all a part of the game. She would let me in before the neighbors got curious enough to try and see what was going on here. She had to, didn't she?

She wasn't done yet though. She made a little circus out of the rest of her inspection. Having me display myself to her. She had me lift my balls. She made me spread my legs. She had me turn around. Bend over. Spread my cheeks. She even checked my armpits.

I followed every command while she tried very hard not to too laugh too much. She was clearly having a lot of fun at my expense and humiliation. If my cock was any indication, I enjoyed it as much as she did, in spite of the embarrassment and humiliation.

When she was convinced I was hair free, she handed me back my bra and panties and told me to put them back on. I pulled them up my legs and adjusted them so they looked right. With my hands back at my sides, I stood there silently waiting.

Without a word, she turned, walked back inside and shut the door. I stood there for a moment, flabbergasted. I didn't know what to do. She had said she would allow me to come in after the inspection. She said she would call an end to the game when that happened. I expected this to be done. I was at a loss. I didn't know what to do. I decided to stay put. At least for now.

I had no idea what was going on. Question after question ran through my head. Had I failed inspection? Were these not the bra and panty set she wanted to see? Was there something else I had forgotten? Did she want me to end this? Was I supposed to just walk in the door like I normally did?

I decided to error on the side of caution and allow her to come get me when she was ready. She would let me know when I could enter. She was in charge. After all, she wouldn't just leave me out here all evening, would she?

I'm not sure how long I stood there. I know I saw her go in and out of the kitchen a few times. I had caught aromas when the door was open. She was cooking something and it smelled delicious. She seemed to not be concerned that I was standing outside. I never once saw her look out the window. Still, I remained on my spot.

She disappeared for a while. I couldn't see her. I hadn't seen her in over twenty minutes. My phone started ringing. I hesitated. Not sure if I should move. A voice in my head said I should answer, so I grabbed my pants and pulled my phone out of the pocket. It was her. Why was she calling me? I answered with a simple, questioning, "Hello?"

"I believe that should be hello, Mistress", she said sternly. "Check your email." And she hung up.

I was really confused now. She could just open the door and talk to me. Unless she had left the house. But why would she leave with food on the stove? I went into my email on my phone and saw the message entitled "Welcome home sissy." I opened it.

My sissy husband,

You have passed inspection, barely. We will have further discussions about that and the rest of our experience these past few days tomorrow or maybe Friday. Since you seem so eager, I have decided that I will have at least one more evening as your Mistress. It would be nice to have some in person experiences before ending our little game. Since I alone make the rules and you have not objected to anything that has transpired up until now, I take that as your consent with all that has taken place and your willingness to continue until I say otherwise. As I have been having a wonderful time and it appears that you are happy with what your Mistress has been up to these last few days, I see no reason to end it just yet. So at least one more evening of fun for me.

With my pleasure, and only my pleasure in mind, your orders are thus:

I am in the living room. Unless I call for you or otherwise give you instructions, you are not to enter the room or speak to me.

Accomplish the following tasks in order. You will receive further instructions later.

Bring yourself and your bags into the house and go directly to the guest bedroom. Don't bother to unpack any of your man clothes. You won't be needing them. You will wear only what you have on now unless I say otherwise.

Set out your red bra and panties on the bed. You may need them later. Place my new red panties on the pillow of my bed. I am giving you permission to enter my room. You will do so quickly and quietly. Accomplish your task. Don't linger. Then leave.

I stopped reading as this point. I wasn't sure what was going on. I thought we would be done with our game when I got home. Clearly, she now had other plans. What were they? I wondered.

She wanted another evening of fun. Was she going out? She was certainly dressed for it. Did she have another date? Would she be fucking another man again, tonight? Would she bring him here, while I was here? I wasn't sure I could handle that. She couldn't seriously be intending to do that. I had to confront her. Now. It had to end, now.

I opened the door, gathered up my things and stepped into the kitchen. The amazing smells hit me. She had always been an excellent cook. Wait. Was she cooking for him or was she cooking for me.

It was for him. I was sure of it. I started for the living room, but before I reached the doorway I stopped. I stood there, unable to move. I could see her, sitting on the couch, watching TV. I don't know if she knew I was there or not but she never turned her head or gave any indication that she was aware of my presence. I wanted to confront her. Tell her I was done, but I couldn't bring myself to take that step. Just one step into the living room. I hesitated. I couldn't will myself to do it. I couldn't make myself take that one simple step. Resigned, I lowered my head, turned and started up the stairs.

The step second from the top had always creaked. When I hit it, in my mind, you could hear it a mile away. I couldn't see her but I knew. I knew she got a huge grin on her face when she heard it. It was the signal that I was hers to command. I would do anything she wanted, including allowing her to bring another man into our house to fuck.

I went into the guest bedroom and pulled out the bra and panties. I laid mine out on the bed and crossed the hall to our... her bedroom. I neatly placed her panties on her pillow and quickly started to leave.

As I passed through the doorway, something caught my eye. I leaned back in and saw the chair. It didn't belong there but I recognized it. It was a chair from the dining room. It was along the wall, facing the corner of the room. I knew what it was there for. I had already imagined such a thing in my mind. Could she have had the same thoughts? Was she reading my mind? Did she know me that well? Would I be watching her tonight? I went back to my room. My room. I called it 'my room'.

I went back to the email and continued reading.

Leave your phone and laptop on the dining room table. I do hope you followed my instructions regarding deletions. I will be checking them.

I should have read the entire email before coming in. I would have to go back downstairs to put them on the table for her. I hoped she wouldn't consider this some sort of infraction.

You will finish cooking the dinner I started. Everything is timed to be ready at eight. Take the meat out of the oven at seven thirty and let it rest. Set the dining room table for two. There is a bottle of red wine on the counter. I will be seated at eight and expect you to be ready to serve us at that time. I will tell you what I want and when. Unless you are serving or otherwise instructed, I expect you to remain in the kitchen.

For the remainder of the evening, I will give you instructions as necessary.

I hope you enjoy your evening, my sissy husband. I know I will.

Mistress

It was almost seven thirty now. I grabbed my laptop and ran downstairs. I dropped it and my phone on the dining room table and went into the kitchen. I pulled the meat out of the oven and set it on the counter. Then I went into the dining room and into the china cabinet for the good settings we use for holidays and special occasions. I hoped this would please her. I prepared two settings and carried the plates into the kitchen with me. I found the bottle of wine and opened it.

As it approached eight o'clock, I prepared both plates.

There was nobody else here. At least I didn't think there was. Would someone be coming soon? Would she really have me serve her and someone else the way I looked? Could I do that? Serve her, and presumably the man she would be fucking tonight, in nothing but a bra and panties.

Was I the other person? I hadn't thought so. Her email said she expected me to serve us. Us was clearly her and a person other than me.

She was pushing me. Pushing farther and farther and I was accepting every push. Giving way. Not pushing back. Accepting everything she was doing.

Standing there in the kitchen I heard her voice. I started to go into the living room when I realized she wasn't talking to me. She was on her phone.

"Well that's disappointing. Should I wait.... Oh, I see.... and I was so looking forward to it.....yes, he's here," she said with a giggle. "You should see him.... I know, but that won't be the same.... no, I understand.... oh, definitely. I look forward to it....see you then....bye."

Who was she talking to and what was she talking about? Obviously, I had been a subject of part of that conversation. I didn't have time to ponder. She started to get up and I dashed back into the kitchen to appear busy. I didn't want her to know I'd been listening.

I heard her call from the dining room.

"You may serve me now."

I grabbed the plates and the bottle of wine and brought them in. I set the plates down, poured some wine into her glass and waited for instructions.

She picked up her knife and fork and cut into the meat. As she brought the first fork full to her mouth she paused and said,

"My guest has been delayed, so I will be dining alone. Take the other plate back into the kitchen. If you want to eat it, you may do so at the kitchen table."

I picked up the second plate and went back into the kitchen. I sat down and looked at the plate of food. I was hungry but for some reason this plate did not seem appealing to me. It wasn't meant for me. Had he been there I would not have it. I wondered if I would have been given anything. The leftovers, perhaps.

I nibbled and played with it for a while until she summoned me. Her glass was empty and needed refilling. I filled it and returned to the kitchen. A while later I heard her get up. She returned to the living room couch and called me in.

"Refill my wine glass and bring it to me," she said. "Then clear the table, wash the dishes and make the kitchen spotless."

I brought her a full glass and held it out for her. She made me stand there for a bit before taking the glass. Then with a wave of her hand and a "Go", she shooed me back to the kitchen.

I cleaned up while she relaxed on the couch watching TV. She called for another refill once, but otherwise left me to my chores. I was done in about an hour and sat down to rest and await further instructions.

I was lost in thought, trying to figure out what was next and didn't notice her entering the kitchen until I heard the click of her heel on the floor. I stood up immediately, fearful she would not approve of me sitting.

"Sitting down, are we," she said. "I suppose you think you're finished here. Let's see what kind of job you've done."

She looked over everything. A few 'hmmm's' and a few facial expressions later, she was done. She said nothing. No praise, but also no chastisement either.

She started to walk out, but stopped at the doorway and turned.

"I'm going up to my bedroom. After I have gone inside and closed the door you will come upstairs. I want you to get all of your chastity cages. You will bring them to my door, knock and wait for instructions."

With that, she walked out and went up the stairs. I stood at the bottom of the stairs, listening and waiting. I could hear her moving around and wondered what she was doing. Then I heard the door close. I rushed up the steps as fast as I could. As I reached the top it dawned on me how eager I was, in spite of everything that had transpired thus far.

I had three chastity cages. They, along with my other kinky possessions were in a box in the back of the closet of the guest bedroom. I was sure she knew about the box and where it was kept. I gathered up the cages, their locks and keys and stood outside what had been our bedroom door.

Only now it wasn't. It was her bedroom door. Her bedroom. I was only allowed entry by her permission. I got that uneasiness in my stomach again and the stirring in my panties as I knocked on the door.

"You may enter," she said.

I opened the door and stepped inside. She was standing at the foot of the bed, still fully dressed. She looked ravishing. I was envious of the man who would be sharing her bed. Fully aware that it would not be me. As my mind started to drift, she spoke.

"Let's see what you have, sissy. Lay them out here," she said, pointing to the bottom corner nearest her.

I laid out each device along with its corresponding lock and keys. She picked them up one at a time and examined them. She had seen me wearing them from time to time but had never really looked at them as far as I knew. When she was finished inspecting them she paused for a moment.

"Point to the one you like the best," she asked.

That was easy. I selected my newest addition. It was the most comfortable and not as noticeable under clothing.

Then, as if she could read my mind she said, "Well it really doesn't matter which one you like the best. Your comfort really isn't of any concern to me. Security is really the deciding factor."

While I did like the comfort of this newest model, it also happened to be the most secure.

She continued. "But in this case, that one does seem to be the best for my purposes. Put it on and give me the keys."

I pulled down the front of my panties and began the process of putting myself in the device. I got the base ring on okay but in my excited state, I couldn't get my cock to fit inside the cage. I struggled, trying to force it in. Trying to will my cock to go soft. It was no use. I was too excited. There was only one way this would work. My erection would have to disappear.