The Conference Call Pt. 05

Story Info
Game comes to an end. . . . until next time.
7k words
4.86
18.4k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trngpet77
trngpet77
328 Followers

At five thirty my alarm sounded and I bounced out of bed. I was in a great mood, ready to start the day. Being in the spare bedroom, I needed to go into the hallway bathroom to piss and the chastity cage necessitated sitting. Those two factors were a reminder of my situation. She was in the master bedroom sleeping in our large king sized bed. I was her sissy husband, resigned to the spare bedroom, in chastity and still wearing the red bra and panties I had on from the night before. As I sat, I checked my phone for the email she said would be there. There were two. I opened the first.

Good Morning My Sissy Husband,

I hope you slept well. I know I will have and as I do not need to rise as early as you, make sure you do not wake me while you complete your tasks this morning.

First, take your dirty bras and panties along with the things in the laundry basket and wash them. Do not use the washing machine, do them by hand and no sniffing.

Make me coffee. You may have some if you wish. You will be making me breakfast but as I will not be up until at least eight, you can get some other things done before then.

After hanging up the laundry to dry you can get dressed. Shower and shave everything (though I shouldn't have to tell you that). I want you in your best maid uniform. I know you have one. Impress me. Show me what a good sissy husband you can be. Then I want you to clean the main level of the house, quietly. Do not wake me. Living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom. You should have two hours to get this done, so I shouldn't be disappointed in your effort. There will be an inspection.

When you are finished cleaning start cooking my breakfast. I want bacon, eggs scrambled with cheese and a slice of toast with butter. Put the strawberry jam on the table, I may want that. You, on the other hand, need to lose a few pounds. A sissy girl needs to watch her figure. Therefore, your breakfast will consist of your coffee and 2 pieces of dry toast.

I will be down around eight and I expect my breakfast ready and everything else done and ready for inspection.

Mistress

PS: I will tell you when you can read the second email. Do not open it yet.

I went back to my room with a huge grin on my face. I was to be her maid, at least for today. Another of my fantasies coming to life. I was so excited I couldn't decide what to do first.

I grabbed my dirty things and removed the ones I was wearing. I stepped out into the hall, threw everything into the laundry basket, picked it up and went down the stairs, naked except for the cage that bulged and bobbed in front of me.

I dumped everything in the laundry room sink, added soap and water and began to wash them. I tried to be firm, yet gentle in my process, especially with her things. I washed, rinsed and hung them to dry on a line I fashioned across the room.

When I was finished I kicked myself for not starting the coffee first. So I did that and went back upstairs to get dressed.

I hopped into the shower, washed and shaved everything, doing the best I could around the cage. Between my manipulations trying to shave and the water hitting my enclosed cock and balls, I got very excited. I wondered if it was possible to cum inside the cage if I tried hard enough. It occurred to me that it had been almost a full week since I had cum.

I stopped myself and got out of the shower. This was the frustration and denial I had always wanted. I would wait for her to decide when my release would be.

I pulled out my stash of things and gathered up everything I needed. I did have everything for a complete maid's outfit and laid it out on the bed. Bra, panties, stockings, maid's uniform, a wig and black patent leather shoes with a 3 inch heel. I sat down on the edge of the bed and started to put on my stockings when I had an idea. I gathered everything up and carried it all downstairs. I decided I would clean first, then get dressed so I wouldn't get my clothes dirty or sweaty.

I got started with the cleaning, making my way through the rooms, scrubbing and washing. When I was finished I rechecked everything to make sure I hadn't missed anything and was satisfied with my effort. It was just past seven thirty, so I started cooking the bacon and got dressed.

I had her breakfast ready right at eight and was a little surprised when she called from the dining room for me to bring it to her. I hadn't heard her come down the stairs, but obviously she had. I wondered how long she had been there. I brought her plate out with a cup of coffee made just the way she likes it. She was wearing her robe and some slippers. I wondered if she had anything on underneath it. She usually slept naked so I imagined there was nothing. She had it tied so there was no way to see. I did catch a glimpse of cleavage at the opening at the top but that was it. She said nothing. Not even a comment about my outfit. She shooed me away with a wave of her hand and I returned to the kitchen. I sat at the kitchen table, ate my dry toast and sipped my coffee.

She called for a refill of her coffee but otherwise said nothing. She finished eating and got up from the table. As she was going back up the stairs she told me to clean up breakfast. I cleared the table, washed the dirty dishes and utensils and wiped everything down.

After cleaning up breakfast and making the kitchen sparkle, I was at a loss as to what to do. I told myself I was only allowed in the kitchen or my bedroom unless she said otherwise and going upstairs while she was up there did not seem to be appropriate. So there I sat, in the kitchen of my own house, afraid to move, fearful that I would be breaking the rules and displeasing her. I did check the laundry but it wasn't dry yet, so I left it hanging and went back to my seat at the kitchen table.

I didn't sit long before I heard her calling from the top of the stairs. As fast as I could in my heels, I rushed up the stairs. She was standing in the hallway, pointing at the floor. I knew what that meant and as I cleared the top stair, I dropped to my knees.

"Well my sissy husband," she said. "You seem to be learning quickly and are eager to please. Or is it that you're just a natural sissy and you know your place. Would you be so eager and well behaved for others, I wonder. Joan perhaps. Maybe I could lend you out to her. She'd probably appreciate a maid coming in to clean her place once a week or so."

As she spoke my excitement grew. Evidenced by my cock growing within the confines of its cage. My mind could picture what she was saying. I could see myself prancing around Joan's place.

"Service does seem to suit you," she continued. "Heck, we might even be able to turn it into a business. You do look cute in your little outfit. I'd wager you look good enough for a real man, especially if we applied a little makeup. They might just be our best customers. Of course they would probably want more than just a house cleaning. Surely, they'd want a sample of the goods. You'd like that though, wouldn't you, sissy. Having a real man take advantage of you. Treat you like the little sissy that you are. I believe if we painted those lips red, they'd look sexy wrapped around a big, fat, juicy cock."

As she continued with her teasing I could picture the scene. On my knees as I was now, except instead of my wife there was a naked man with a big cock telling me to suck.

"Would you like that, sissy? Would you like to have your lips wrapped around a big, fat cock right now? You're in the proper place for it. On your knees and all. Let's put some bright red lipstick on those cock sucking lips of yours right now. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

I had never considered such a thing before. Truth be told, I had put on lipstick before but I'd never thought about sucking cock. Now, in this moment, it seemed possible, even appealing. How exciting and humiliating would it be to suck a cock at my Mistress' command. I was hard inside the cage.

It was because of her. Her voice, her tone. I was her sissy husband and I would do anything to please her, anything she commanded. I found myself nodding in agreement as she spoke. The vision of a big cock in my mind.

"So you like that idea, do you," she said. "You want to suck cock. Want to feel that warm, sticky cum shooting down your throat."

I did, for her, I did.

"You want to get fucked too? I bet you do," she teased. "I bet you'd just love to get bent over and fucked by a real man with a real cock. Feel his hands on your hips. Lifting up your little dress. Pulling down those pretty panties and stuffing his cock up your tight little hole. I bet you'd cum in your cage, getting fucked like that, wouldn't you."

I was on my knees in front of her nodding away as she described it all. I could see myself bent over a kitchen counter taking that big cock in my ass.

I would, if she wanted it, if she commanded it. Whatever she wanted, I wanted to do, for her. To please her. To make her happy.

"I bet if we peek under your dress right now your sissy little clitty will be hard as a rock, leaking precum through that cage all over the front of your panties," she said. "Let's see. Stand up. Let me see. Lift your dress up and show me."

I stood up and grabbed the hem of my dress. As I slowly lifted it she began to laugh. I knew without even looking, I had done just what she had said I had done.

"So predictable," she said. "I just knew you'd get all excited at the prospect of getting cock. So maybe, if you're good, I'll let you. Now that I know that you want it, that too will be something you will have to earn. But you're more than willing to do whatever it takes, aren't you. Do whatever I want for the opportunity to get some cock in you. Well perhaps that opportunity will come, later. For now, back on your knees."

I dropped the hem of my dress and knelt back down.

"If you have not figured it out yet," she continued, "when you are here, upstairs, you will be on your knees at all times unless told otherwise."

I nodded.

"Now follow me," she said as she turned away.

She walked to her bedroom. As she walked inside, she said I may enter. I followed as quickly as my knees would take me.

She had me kneel at the foot of the bed. She went into the bathroom and returned with a tube of lipstick. She painted my lips, set the lipstick down on the dresser and picked up the remote for the camera. She said "Smile" and started taking pictures. She put me in different poses. Standing, kneeling, sitting in the chair, dress pulled up, turned around, bent over.

I was loving every minute of it. I had long ago stopped worrying about anyone seeing the pictures. My cock straining at the confines of the cage betrayed my excitement over my situation.

At one point she made a comment about using some of the photos as advertisement for the new maid service.

"After all," she said, "the customers should be able to get a preview of the pretty sissy that would be cleaning their house and sucking their cock."

She teased me further saying fucking would only be included in the 'premium service'. She finished up with the pictures and laid down the remote.

Changing the subject, she said, "I suppose you believe you have finished all your cleaning chores downstairs. I hope you did a proper job because I intend to go down there and inspect your work. While I am doing that, you have another assignment. When I go downstairs, you will go into your room. You will remove your panties, but leave everything else on. Look and you will find two looped pieces of rope at the upper corners of your bed and two at the lower corners. After you have found them I want you to tie yourself down on your bed, on your stomach. Put your feet through the bottom loops first and pull them tight. You should be able to figure out how. After you have secured your feet, put your mask on. You may take your wig off first, if you wish. Then put your pillow under your belly. I want your ass in the air. Find the loops at the top. Put your right hand in and tighten that one down. You won't be able to tighten your left hand but I expect it to be in the rope when I get back. You will wait patiently until I have finished my inspection."

She stepped out into the hall and stood there as I crawled out of her room. She shut her door and started down the stairs. I crawled into my room and stood up. I took off the wig and my panties, noting the wet spot on the front of them. This seemed to be a common occurrence now. I ran my finger across the bottom edge of the cage and brought it to my lips. It was wet with precum and I licked it clean. I had tasted my own cum many times before. I now wondered what another man's might taste like. What a cock might feel like in my mouth. What being on the giving end of a blowjob would be like. Could I really do those things? Would she really want me to? Would she enjoy watching me do it? Is that what she wanted to do, watch me sucking cock? Would she get off watching me sucking a cock and getting fucked?

I could see the ropes on the bed. The mask, which I had left on the dresser was laying neatly on the pillow. I climbed onto the bed and secured my feet. I put the mask on and adjusted it so the holes were in their proper places. I was once again plunged into darkness. I laid down and searched for the ropes that would secure my hands. I found them, slipped my right hand into place and tightened the rope. I put my left hand in and waited.

I lay there in the dark contemplating my situation. I had gone from husband to chastised sissy maid in a matter of days. I was tied to a bed, willing to subject myself to whatever whim she may have. Her room, bed and body were off limits to me while she fucked whomever she desired. She was free to do whatever she may want while I could only do that which she allowed. One of those things might well be to suck a cock or to be fucked by a man while dressed as a sissy maid. It didn't have to be this way. I wanted it this way. That could be the only conclusion one could draw from my actions so far. I was a willing participant. No objections, eager to please. She had only needed to suggest the game and I was all too willing to play.

The only thing I was unsure of was how long and how far the game would go. This was entirely up to her. I had not reached the point where I would say stop. As I thought about it, we probably weren't even close. There were many things she could suggest that I seemed to be willing to do for her. Things I had never done before. Things I had never considered doing before. They were now all possibilities. All things I would not object to, which I would willingly do for her, to please her.

This led, of course, to the obvious question. Had we gone beyond the point of no return? Would I now do anything and would this life now be permanent. I had tied myself down. I was at her mercy. She could do whatever she wanted. She could bring her man friend in here to stuff his cock down my throat or up my ass.

Is that what she intended to do? As I lay there restrained with my ass in the air, I imagined just that scene. This time it was her turn to sit in the chair and watch. The difference, of course, was that she could touch herself. Play with herself. Make herself cum as she watched her sissy husband sucking cock and getting fucked for her pleasure. As I thought about it, I realized my cock was hard, pressed into the pillow, straining against the cage. It seemed as though I liked the idea.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the creaking step. She was coming. I listened but I couldn't hear anything else. I didn't hear her enter the room, but suddenly, she was there. With one hand she pinned my arm down and with the other she tightened the rope. Now I was truly immobilized. Totally at her mercy. I felt her sit on the bed. A hand caressed my head.

"Such a trusting sissy," she said. "Is there no command you would object to? I'm sure we'll be testing that theory."

"I was generally pleased with your cleaning, however, you have accumulated several infractions over the last few days and it is now time for your punishment," she said.

I felt her lift up the bottom of my dress, exposing my ass. I had never been spanked before but it seemed obvious that was her intention. I had no idea how she intended to do it or what implement she would employ. I could only wait.

She moved off the bed and I sensed her moving about in the room.

"WHACK." Without warning the first blow landed. It stung. It hurt. It seemed like she was swinging as hard as she could.

"WHACK"

"WHACK"

"WHACK"

Blow after blow landed. This was not some kinky, arousing, play. She was putting all her might into each strike. I didn't know what she was using but it wasn't her hand. It hurt. I was in real pain. At the same time, strangely enough, I liked it. I didn't count but I think it was twenty before she stopped.

I felt her get on the bed again. She ran her hand over my ass.

"Hmmm, nice and warm," she said. "And a lovely shade of pink."

Her hand continued its caress as she spoke.

"I had intended on giving you more. Your transgressions through the week certainly merit it but as this is your first time I've decided to go easy on you. But let this be a lesson because next time won't be so pleasant."

Pleasant? I was on the verge of tears. My ass hurt. I did not want to experience this again. I made a mental note. My obedience in the future would be exceptional.

She continued her caresses. It felt good. I could feel the warmth of my skin under her hand. I was conflicted. The spanking was painful and I didn't really want to experience another one but at the same time I was enjoying her soothing touch. A touch I had not had since returning home. A touch I longed for. A touch that excited me. A touch I would sacrifice for. A touch I was willing to suffer for.

My bulging, caged cock betrayed me and she noticed. Her hand ran down between my legs and brushed lightly across my exposed balls as she said,

"Well look at you. Looks like you enjoyed your punishment. Maybe I was too easy on you. Next time we will definitely have to go a bit further."

She pulled her hand away and got up off the bed.

"That pink butt looks so cute. Pretty as a picture. You stay there while I go get my camera," she said giggling.

I heard her leave and come back. I could hear the clicks of the camera as she snapped the pictures.

When she was finished she said, "I hope you are comfortable. You will be here for a while. I have some errands to run and I don't like the idea of you being free in the house alone. Your curiosity might get the best of you and we wouldn't want you doing or getting into things you shouldn't. You rest and I will be back in a few hours. If you're good while I'm gone, you may earn a reward. "

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek and then she was gone.

I was left alone with my thoughts. What did she mean, 'if I was good?' What was I going to do? I could barely move. Where was she going? What was she doing? What would happen when she returned? I was stuck. There was nothing I could do. I just had to trust her. I did trust her. I settled in for the long wait.

I must have dosed off. I was awakened by her voice.

"I guess you couldn't have been too uncomfortable," she said.

I heard noises and her movement on and around the head of the bed. The tension on my arms released and I was able to move them. She kept my hands in the restraints but I had more range of motion. She moved to the foot of the bed and released the binds on my feet. She told me to roll over. As I did, she pulled the pillow away. She reattached the restraints to my feet and adjusted the ones on my wrists. In the end, I was effectively immobilized again, just face up.

I started hearing the clicking noise again. She was taking more pictures. I felt her raise my dress, to expose my chastity cage to the camera. More clicks.

trngpet77
trngpet77
328 Followers
12