The Conference Call Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped taking pictures and I felt her get on the bed. She placed her hands on my caged cock and balls and started caressing them again. I was getting excited. My cock grew, filling the inside of the cage.

As she stroked me, she whispered, "You like that, don't you my sissy husband. You like having your little sissy clitty locked up in its cage. You like me teasing you. Making you hard. Making you leak. Denying you satisfaction. Not letting you cum."

I was nodding my head as she spoke. Everything she was saying was true. I was loving this.

"You liked listening to me getting fucked last night, too, didn't you," she said. "You wanted to watch, didn't you? Wanted to see me getting fucked by a bigger, better cock. I bet you were disappointed when you found out there wasn't any cum in my pussy, weren't you."

My head moved up and down without hesitation. I was agreeing with everything. She was right about everything.

"You'd suck my lover's cock, if I told you to, wouldn't you. Suck his cock. Take his load. Let him fuck your tight, sissy little ass, if he wanted."

My neck was getting sore from the continuous nodding, but I couldn't stop. I couldn't disagree with her. She had me so horny and aching I was agreeable to everything she was saying.

Her teasing continued, "I bet you'd wear this uniform every day and be my maid. Wait on me hand and foot. All the time knowing you will never have me again. Never sleep with me. Never fuck me. Never see my naked body again. Live forever, as my maid in permanent chastity, if that's what I wanted. Isn't that what you want my sissy husband?"

She was relentless. Even without any direct stimulation I felt myself getting more and more excited. I was getting closer and closer to cumming. I felt like I was almost there. She was only speaking. There was almost no contact but I felt that if she continued with her teasing I would explode. My hips lifted off the bed. I wanted to cum so badly.

Then suddenly, she stopped. I groaned in disappointment. She giggled and said it wasn't time yet. I pushed my pelvis into the air, hoping for contact. Hoping to find her hand, but there was nothing.

She told me to relax and calm down. How could I? She had me as excited as I'd ever been. My cock was rock hard and stretching the cage to its limits. I wanted to cum, wanted to feel her touch. At the same time, I was happy she had denied me. Happy she had stopped. It was that teasing and denial I craved, that I desired. It was why I would agree to do anything for her.

She got quiet for a moment. Then I felt her hands back on my caged cock. But this time it was different. She was fumbling around. Then I felt it. The lock popped open. She pulled the cage off and I could feel my cock spring to attention. My cock was free. She had released me. I could feel the air touching it as it bobbed in rhythm with my heartbeat. Then I felt her lips. She kissed the head, but that was all. Just one light peck. Again I moaned and thrust my hips forward attempting to make contact with her again.

"Stop that. Keep still," she scolded. "Besides, if I tried to give you a blow job, you'd cum before I even got the head in my mouth and that's not what I want. I don't want you cumming, at least not yet."

I had to agree with her. I was very excited and I hadn't cum in six days. With all her teasing, it wouldn't take much to push me over the edge. But did she say 'yet'? Was there a chance I might be allowed to cum? Allowed. I needed permission and I knew it. I could only cum if she allowed it, if she said I could. Would I be that lucky?

I could feel her moving again. Then she was on top of me. Straddling my hips. I could feel her pussy. It was hot, wet, and slippery on my stomach. She seemed to be as excited as I was. I felt her slide backwards. I could feel her warmth. She impaled herself on me, allowing my cock to slip inside her. My cock buried in her. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. It felt wonderful. Wet and warm. She leaned forward, I could feel her chest on mine. Her breasts pressing into me. Her hands were on my head as she whispered, "Don't cum." She kissed me. Hard. Our tongues danced as she began to move her hips, slowly. I tried to match her movements but she stopped me.

"Lay still," she said sternly. "Let me do all the work and do not cum unless I say so."

She resumed her movements. She was fucking me but very slowly. As my excitement grew and I got closer to cumming she would slow even more, sometimes stopping altogether. All the while she was whispering in my ear. Teasing me.

"You're my good little sissy, aren't you. You aren't going to cum unless I say so. I don't want you to, so you won't. Your clitty is so small. I can barely feel it. Can you feel my pussy? The pussy that's been fucked and stretched out by a real cock. A cock that's bigger than yours. A cock that lasts longer than yours. A cock that I can feel. A cock that makes me cum."

I was trying my best to hold back. I didn't want to cum. I did, but she didn't want me to and I didn't want to fail her. But her words and her motions were making it very difficult.

She continued with her teasing. "I shouldn't even let your little sissy clitty inside me. I should be fucking a cock. A real cock. A big cock. You'd like that, wouldn't you. You'd like me to get fucked by a big cock. You'd like to watch. You'd probably prefer watching me get fucked instead of fucking me yourself. Sissies don't want to fuck. They want to get fucked. Would you be jealous watching me get fucked? Would you want a turn? Would you want me to share my big cock with you? Would you enjoy watching? Watching me cum. Watching him cum inside me. You'd like that. Like watching us fuck. Like watching us cum. Like seeing his cum leaking out of my pussy. You'd want to taste it, wouldn't you. Lick my pussy before it all leaked out. Lick my pussy clean. Swallow his load."

It was too much. I was beside myself with lust and excitement. My breathing was heavy and labored. She knew all too well the effect her words were having on me. She knew she was pushing me over the edge and yet she continued.

"Is that what my sissy husband wants to do? Lick Mistress' pussy after she's been fucked. After she's had her big cock. After that cock has satisfied her. After that cock has made her cum. After that cock has shot his load deep inside her. My sissy husband wants to lick Mistress' pussy. Lick all that yummy cum from her. Is that what you want? You want to eat that cum? You want to be my little sissy cum licker? Is that what you want to do? If that's what you want, then cum. Cum for me now. If you want to eat that cum, cum for me now. Cum for me. Cum. Now. Cum."

I did. I came. I exploded. She had worked me into a frenzy. I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to. If she had wanted me to. A week's worth of cum spewed forth. I came and I came. She squeezed me tightly. I could feel it. Spurt after spurt. I couldn't remember cumming so hard or so much. When it was over, I went limp. Exhausted. I could feel her flexing, squeezing every last drop out of me. I was spent. We lay there silently for a few moments. I was trying to catch my breath.

"That was wonderful," she said. "But your little clitty didn't make me cum. So I think somebody owes her Mistress an orgasm or two. And since your little clitty is spent, it will have to be with your tongue. But I'll bet you're looking forward to that."

With that, she crawled up my chest until her pussy was on my mouth. I'm sure this was her plan all along. I was still tied down, unable to move but I didn't really want to. Although I had never done this, I was now looking forward to it. Again her words had taken something I had never considered or ever thought I would do and took me to a place I wanted desperately to go to. A place I was looking forward to get to.

In her commanding voice, she barked out, "Lick me clean, NOW."

I eagerly extended my tongue and went to work. I could taste my cum along with her juices. I licked and lapped as best I could. Gravity aided the process. I was rewarded with a stream of cum as I tried my best to catch every drop and at the same time stimulate her enough to bring her to orgasm. She moaned and arched her back in reaction to my endeavors. I could sense her getting ever closer. As she came, she allowed all her weight to rest on my face. Her thighs and pussy covered my mouth and nose, squeezed my head. I loved it but it was almost impossible to breathe. As she recovered, she asked me why I had stopped licking. I went back to work immediately, making sure I got every drop of cum I could find. I was able to make her cum again before she had had enough and rolled off me.

She lay there for a while catching her breath and recovering. I was proud of myself for satisfying her. Although I couldn't see it, I knew I was hard again. I felt her climb off the bed and heard her walk out. A few minutes later she was back. I felt her playing with the rope that held my left hand.

As she loosened it she said, "I am going downstairs. You can finish releasing yourself and remove your mask. The second email is waiting for you, love. You may read it now."

With that she left. I untied myself and removed the mask. I grabbed my phone and went into my email. I opened the second email and began to read.

Hubby,

Our game is at an end. You have been very good and I have had a wonderful time. I hope that you have as well. I'm sure you have many questions, which I will attempt to answer here. When you have finished reading this, come downstairs and we will talk further.

I made the decision to play this game not long after your last business trip. One night while you were away, Joan and I got together. We had been drinking and our conversation turned to sex and partners and even kinky stuff. It probably won't surprise you to know some of the things she is into or at least willing to try. Remind me to tell you all about it. While I did not reveal any of your kinks, our conversation did touch on dominance and submission. She admitted that one of the guys she dated after her divorce was into it and she had a lot of fun being a Domme. She wouldn't tell me who it was but looking back, I think I know. Anyway, it seemed that she had enjoyed it so much that it sparked my curiosity. I pumped her for information and decided I liked what I heard enough to give it a try with you.

I also did some online research and snooping into your internet history and made a plan of action. I planned most of it well in advance but there were a few things I did on the fly. I had contingency plans depending on your reactions and responses, most of which I didn't use because you never objected to anything. I must say I did not expect you to be quite so agreeable and submissive. I expected some push back and some objections. I was a little surprised that you obeyed all the rules and never complained, so I just kept going.

As I said in the beginning, some things were real and some were fantasy. Let me fill you in on what was what.

Of course everything you did while on your trip was real and I will want to hear every detail, especially your shopping trips.

As for what I led you to believe I did, most of it was fantasy. Let me start with my night out. While Joan knows nothing about your kinky fantasies or what we were doing, she was an unwitting participant and we did go out together. I told her I wanted to go out dancing while you were gone. She knows I like to dance and that you don't care to, so it seemed a reasonable request. I also told her I wanted some safe dates for the evening so we would have dance partners who wouldn't be expecting anything at the end of the night. She told me she knew some guys who could be trusted and set everything up. I insisted we meet here for introductions. I made sure we all had a drink and got to know each other before we left. I got Joan to take some pictures at the house and during the evening. I wanted to give you something to get your imagination going and told her a story that didn't give anything away. The truth is, those two guys are a gay couple. Joan knows one through work. Nothing happened between us and I never slept with either one. I love you and would never do such a thing, unless of course we discussed it in advance and you wanted me to. I just worded things and sent you the pictures so you might think I had. To be honest, I wasn't sure how you'd react but I guess you liked the idea of me fucking another man. At the very least, you liked the possibility of it. When you didn't object to what you thought happened the first night, I made up the story about the second night. I actually spent that night home alone. Well, except for my new toys.

I used the remote control camera to make you think somebody else was in our bedroom taking the pictures of me on the bed. Did it work? Did you really think I was getting fucked by some stud? Did you like the idea of me fucking another man? Well I did get fucked, just not by another man.

One of my new toys is a big, fat dildo. I used that to cum a few times that night. My imagination was going pretty good too. I imagined you carrying out your tasks and parading around in your panties. Then seeing the expression on your face as I fucked my imaginary lover. If you ask me nice, maybe I'll introduce you to my new friend. Now that I know that you want to suck dick and get your ass filled, maybe I can arrange that. I wouldn't mind sharing him with you.

Originally, I had planned on ending our game when you got home but when I saw you standing at the back door so obediently, I decided to keep going. I had intended on cooking you a great meal and giving you a great night of sex. When I saw you standing there in just your bra and panties I couldn't resist. I didn't even have a plan for that. I was making it up as we went along. Even the phone call. I made sure to get your attention. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist eavesdropping. I wasn't even talking to anybody. I was just holding the phone up to my ear. There was nobody there. Your imagination was all I needed to convince you there was another man.

When you were in the bedroom blindfolded, I was fucking myself with my new toy again. When you seemed disappointed that my pussy had no cum in it when I let you lick me, I got the idea of giving you that treat today with your own cum. I must say I like the idea and that is something we can make a regular thing. What won't be a regular thing is you as my sissy husband. I like you in my bed and your nice cock in my pussy making me cum.

So there you have it. I hope I have answered all your questions and eased your mind about any thoughts of infidelity on my part. As far as I'm concerned, we are back to normal. We will sleep together in our bed tonight. Who knows, you might even get lucky again.

I will admit that I had more fun than I anticipated and am definitely up to doing more in the future. I will say when. Please don't ask or pester me about it. It will have to be on my time schedule. When I'm in the mood and ready.

Now come downstairs and tell me all about your trip. I want to hear every detail. I also want to know that you trust and believe me. I need to know we are okay.

No longer your Mistress... Until next time.

I was beaming. Very happy and a little relieved that her 'man' wasn't real. It was good to know she enjoyed our game and was open to doing it again. I certainly was. I couldn't have ask for anything more. I could not have had a better time and realized that she was right, it couldn't be a 24/7 thing. I don't think I could handle that reality. I liked being the submissive sissy but wouldn't want to be completely cut off from the woman I loved so much. I liked sleeping with her, touching her and fucking her too much to never be allowed to ever do it again. I would be happy to the have our normal life and patiently wait until she was ready to play the game again.

I put on a t-shirt and some pants and headed down the stairs. I had great big hugs to give and stories to tell.

12