All Comments on 'The Conference Call Pt. 05'

by trngpet77

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the ending, who wouldn't fall in love with a woman like that

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 2 years ago

Great ending! Awesome loving femdom couple, 5 here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This union will not stand much longer .........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely love the story and the ending! Great job.

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69almost 2 years ago

Damn good story....Al

agentstixagentstixalmost 2 years ago

This was an absolute fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. You had me drooling precum with every episode. But i didn't cum. I lived the build up of tension with the protagonist with every command of his mistress wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bravo! Just my kind of story, and it was told so skillfully. Thanks to the author. J.

Irishsissy72Irishsissy72over 1 year ago

Amazing story, very well laid out. The imagery was great. Loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well said and well written

Thank you

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Wonderful, A very well written story, it would be lovely to see a few more Chapters where she actually goes with a big cock etc. and he becomes her sissy maid, the hiring service for her maid sounded fantastic and could lead to more Chapters. Thank You Jennifer

vodudevodude11 months ago

Nice

I really like this, was sitting at the edge of the story the whole time

vodudevodude11 months ago

Would love to see Joan involved some how, with some more maid services and ass pegging etc.

Ms_AllisonMs_Allison11 months ago

Great story! Well written and wonderful details! Love the creativity too.

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz9 months ago

I only read this as I was going to read later story “Training Her Husband” and see this is listed as the prequil to that. Glad I did, A nice story but was edging 'a bit too far' for my liking (as a sub crossdresser ) but so good / relieved to see that you pulled it back into a normal and safe LOVING relationship story. It is believable. Some other writers of this genre of fiction here on Literotica can get carried away and take the blatent promiscuity just too far. Yes fiction but becomes disturbing.

I can't wait to go on and read “Training her Husband” which looks (from a first glance) to be written from the wife's perspective ? ?

Jennifer182 (9 months ago) seems to have missed the content of the last chapter ?

cmj711cmj7116 months ago

You're a terrific writer, you know how to keep us wanting more.

I thought She was going to peg him, instead of spanking. Oh well, maybe for another story.

Men, especially subby's should always clean up their mess, even when they just leak.

My subby knows that is a MUST! He's come/cum to enjoy the taste.

Thank you for sharing your talent, please keep it up.

bludogzbludogz5 months ago

I loved the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrngpet77@trngpet77
Hi!! Thanks for dropping by. I'm just an guy with a lot of kinky thoughts running around in my head. On a whim, I decided to write a story. When I showed it to a friend they suggested I post it here and that's how I got started. I appreciate all the comments and feedback ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES