The Conference Ch. 02

Story Info
Bigger and Better - Janet finds a taste for big ones.
3.6k words
4.64
14.6k
15

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Two - On to Bigger and Better Things:

Janet woke up that morning feeling so good. Last night she had picked up and fucked a perfect stranger. And he was perfectly what she needed after a year of nothing but her boring sex life. She'd fucked her until she was nearly unconscious from cumming over and over, and filled up her pussy twice with huge cumloads. She'd always remember him as "that guy at the conference who came so much".

She had kicked him out after they were done and had a long hot bath and a great night's sleep. Now she was ready to go out and get fucked again. She'd connected with a man, John, at the conference yesterday, who had been so attractive and so interested in her, but they'd been interrupted before they got very far. Today, she was going to see to it that they got a lot further.

She got to the auditorium a little late, just minutes before the talk was supposed to start. She looked around for John, but didn't see him outside. Maybe the emergency that had called him away yesterday was going to keep him away!

Disappointed, she walked into the auditorium and looked around for a seat when she saw him siting in a row near the back. He was turned around as if he had been watching the doors, and now he was waving at her with a big grin on his face.

Things were suddenly looking up!

She quickly went to him. He greeted her with a handshake and then a kiss on the cheek, in the European style. It looked innocent enough, but it sent a thrill through her. "Mmmm. I'm so glad to see you again..."

"Me too.", he said, "You look even more gorgeous than I remember."

"Maybe it's because I'm freshly fucked," she thought to herself, "or maybe you can tell l'm dying for you to fuck me..."

Aloud, she said, "Thank you. You're so sweet. Did everything get sorted out yesterday? I was really hoping to spend some quality time with you."

"We managed to put a bandaid on it, but unfortunately, I'm going to have to leave the conference early to go home to deal with it. I fly out tomorrow morning, but today, I'm yours."

"Good, I'm going to hold you to that."

Just then, the MC began announcing the morning's scheduled speakers, so they settled down to listen. Janet was surprised to hear John's name as one of the afternoon talks. Impressed, she nudged his arm. He said quietly, "I was glad for the excuse to stay one more day. It gives me a chance for that 'quality time' you mentioned."

With that, he casually reached over and stroked her inner thigh. He leaned close and whispered, "Yesterday, you said if I did this, you'd be mine"

Blushing and suddenly flushed, moist, and dizzy, she breathed back, "Oh, yes. I did, and, yes, now I am..."

The talks began, but she could hardly concentrate. She could feel the nearness of him and when they lowered the lights, it was all she could do to keep from grabbing him.

After they sat there for the first couple of talks, she couldn't resist any more and reached over and pulled his hand over onto her leg again. Noone could see, so she kept it there for a while. He teasingly rubbed her thigh gently, almost like a tickle, but with heat. He kept getting closer and closer to the hem of her skirt, but then would move back down, squeezing her thigh possessively.

He was making her crazy with lust. She so wanted him to continue up under her dress and inside her undies. She imagined him fingering her right there, but it was too risky!

She reached over to return the gesture and when she put her hand on his thigh, she was surprised to feel a big bulge. It seemed enormous, so she wondered if it was a bunch of fabric from his underwear or something, but as she felt it, she realized it was too smooth and round for that. She gave it a little squeeze and realized it really was his penis. She gave it a little harder squeeze and found that it was firm and solid. He leaned over and whispered, "I like that, but not yet."

She rubbed her hand up and down the bulge a couple of times, marveling at the size, and leaned close to his ear as if to whisper something, but then she just licked his ear instead. She was pleased to feel his cock twitch and see him shudder. "Later...", she whispered.

Before much longer, it was time for the lunch break.

"I'd rather be melting in you, but I've got to meet with a couple of colleagues over lunch, then I'll have to sit down front since I'm speaking, so I won't be able to sit with you."

"That's alright. After the last talk, then?"

"Definitely. We've got unfinished business. Here's my room key. Meet me there at 6:00"

That afternoon, she made sure to sit where he could see her from the podium and when he got up to talk, he noticed her immediately. She made eye contact and winked at him. He smiled and then turned to deliver his talk.

He kept looking over her way as he was speaking, so she decided to tease him a bit. She crossed her legs so he could see way up her skirt. When he noticed, he stumbled on what he was saying, but quickly recovered and went on, but kept looking over more often. She waited for the right moment and pretended to be adjusting her clothes, and when his eyes stopped at her, she cupped her breast and gave it a little squeeze only he could see. He stopped talking and his eyes got wide for a second and she licked her lips suggestly and winked again. He immediately turned back to the center of the audience and went on with his talk, careful not to look her way again.

Too excited to concentrate, she skipped the last talk. She went back to her room and took a long hot shower. She washed carefully, wanting to be clean and eatable for him. She carefully did her makeup to be subtly seductive and put on a slinky, easily removed dress, no underwear, and her favorite perfume.

Promptly at 6:00, she inserted the key in his door and let herself in.

She heard the shower running and realized he was already there.

"Hello... it's me."

"Hi," he called back, "I'll be right out."

In less than a minute, he stepped out, wearing a big plush robe and toweling his hair.

"Hi," he said, but then stopped talking when she rushed over and kissed him deeply on the mouth, rubbing her body against his, still warm from the shower.

"I've been dying to do that since the first moment I laid eyes on you."

He didn't answer, but only kissed her back, harder, and began to move her toward the bed. As he did, he pushed the shoulders of her dress aside and began kissing her on the neck and shoulders. The silky dress slid down of its own accord, and she gave it a little wiggle to help it drop, revealing her naked body.

He stepped back and admired her, gasping, "My God, you're beautiful." Then he pulled his robe off and let it fall.

What she saw then took her breath away. His penis was semi-erect and enormous, hanging half way down his thigh. Not believing her eyes, she moved closer to touch it.

"On my God... Is that real?"

As she wrapped her hands around it, it started to rise, growing erect and hard. It was easily the biggest penis she had ever seen in person, almost twice the size of Mark's. It must have been at least 10 inches.

Mesmerized, she knelt down so that it was at her eye level. She lifted it and examined it, breathless. It was long, but also thick. She had small hands and couldn't even close her hand around it. Using both hands, she stroked it, admiring the soft smooth skin and the bulging veins. The head was smooth and large, perfectly formed. She lifted it up to see the underside and saw that his balls were large and full.

It was not only the biggest, it was also the most beautiful cock she had ever seen.

"I want this," she heard a hoarse voice say. Then she realized it was her.

She put her lips on the shaft and began rubbing up and down the shaft, kissing and licking as she savored the sensation. She rubbed the head as she licked, then lifted it up to lick the underside and up to the sensitive base of the head. It twitched in her hand and she wondered that his muscles were strong enough to move the massive thing. She brought her head around to the other side and licked it, up and down, up and down.

Then she pulled back and admired the wet surface glistening. She realized that she was salivating and almost laughed, but instead, she leaned in and kissed the head. She put her lips on it without putting it in her mouth and licked it all the way around with her tongue. He groaned...

She continued that and stroked the shaft with one hand, while she reached down to cup his balls with the other. They were so big and heavy!. She fondled them, then lifted his cock and moved down to lick his nutsack, still stroking his cock. It responded by getting even harder, swelling just a little in her hand. Obviously he was enjoying this!

She moved back to the head, opened her mouth wide, and slid it inside. She was pleased to find that she could take the head in without much trouble, so she went further, down onto the shaft, until it hit the back of her throat. She'd never tried to do that with Mark before.

She expected to gag, but the head was so big that it didn't trigger the reflex. She bobbed her head up and down a couple of times, but then backed out. She wanted it in the front of her mouth where she could use her tongue and lips to give him pleasure. Still stroking with her hands, she slid his cock in and out, rolling her tongue around it, and still massaging his balls. He groaned appreciatively.

She pulled back and stood up to kiss him hard on the mouth. "I want to see it cum," she said, rubbing her tits against his chest, nipples tingling. She knelt back down and started sucking again.

She worshipped his cock, licking, sucking, stroking, taking it deep in her throat. With all that and her obvious eagerness to have his semen, it didn't take long.

She suddenly felt him tense and thrust his hips, and then there was an explosion of thick, salty liquid in her mouth. She quickly pulled back and kept jerking his cock. A rope of cum jetted onto her forehead and into her hair, then another on her lips, chin and cheek. She aimed the next spurt at her naked chest. He didn't disappoint. His cum was hot and sticky on her tits as he launched two more spurts. The cum dripped off her nipple as more of the cum on her chin dripped onto her chest.

As he slowed his hip movements, she took it back into her mouth and sucked to get the last drops, then pulled it out with a pop.

"Wow, that was amazing. You have the most beautiful cum I've ever seen."

He pulled her up and kissed her full on her cum-spattered lips. He seemed to have no problem with tasting his own cum and he rubbed his chest against her sperm covered tits, smearing it between them.

"I'm not done with you yet," he said, and pushed her back to the bed. She was surprised to see that his penis was still hard and erect.

Kneeling between her spread legs, he said, "Are you ready?" She just nodded and pulled him toward her.

At first, he just rubbed the head of his cock against the outside of her pussy, spreading residual cum on her cunt lips and her clitoris. It felt amazing and the stimulation brought her close to cumming.

Then he began to press the tip into her already wet hole. "Go slow," she said, "I've never had one that big before."

He did go slow, pushing in just a little, then pulling back, fucking in and out, just an inch at a time, until he had about 4 inches inside her. At this point, the girth was stretching her in ways she'd never felt before, and driving her mad. The pressure on her G-spot was exquisite and she began cumming.

It was a different kind of orgasm than she usually had. Instead of being focused on her clit, it seemed to come from deep inside her, broader, deeper, and stronger. She cried out and then kissed him hard to muffle her screams. He could feel her pussy spasming on his cock and he held still to ride it out. After a minute, it began to subside. "Ahh. So good..." she managed to get out. "Keep going."

He pushed deeper into her, halfway, then three quarters. She could feel that he was already deeper than Mark ever went, and he wasn't even all the way in. "Wait. I don't think I can take more."

"We'll see," he said, grinning, but he stopped going deeper and just started fucking in and out at that depth. As she got wetter and loosened up, he went faster and she felt another orgasm building up. This time she didn't scream, but buried her face in his chest as she went over the edge, seeing stars.

As her orgasm passed, she grunted, "More."

He pushed on into her and found that her eager pussy took the whole length easily. She was surprised when she felt his balls bounce against her. She wrapped her legs around his butt and pulled him tight against her, pulling him as deep as he could go. Once again, she came. The very idea that a cock that big was all the way inside her was incredible, and here he was, making her cum over and over.

He fucked her hard then, slamming into her and mashing her down into the bed. He went at her with a ferocity that was delicious. The peak of her orgasm passed but she continued to cum at a lower but steady rate.

After a few minutes of this, they were both out of breath and glistening with sweat. Still deep inside her, he rolled over on his back, pulling her on top of him. They laid there together, catching their breath, his cock still buried in her pussy.

Now in control, she slowed the pace, rising up until only the tip was in her, then slowly lowering herself, feeling that magnificent penis going deeper and deeper until it was all the way in her.

After a few minutes of this, she whispered, "I want it doggy." She climbed off of him and got on all fours.

"Woof!" he said, as he got on his knees behind her, but before he entered her, he bent down and licked her sopping pussy. It felt amazing and his tongue on her clitoris set off a mini orgasm that barely registered after the continuous string of strong orgasms she'd been having. It was great, but his cock was what she wanted now. She enjoyed his licking for a few seconds, then said, "Fuck me."

He obliged. Centering himself behind her, he plunged into her in one thrust and then began to pump in and out. The new position caused new sensations and she began to cum again. She buried her face in the pillow to muffle her screams and lost herself in the feel of his cock bringing her wave after wave of pleasure.

She had no idea of how long this went on. Time seemed to have stopped, or maybe it had stretched to infinity. Either way, she was lost in a world of lust that seemed to never end.

He brought her back to reality by grunting, "I'm getting close..."

She said, "I want to see you cum all over me." "OK," he managed to say, as his pumping continued.

After another minute, he pulled out and rolled her over onto her back. He entered her again from the front, then after a few thrusts, he pulled out and raised up to straddle her, cock aimed at her belly.

She watched, mesmerized, as he stroked his big cock over her. She could see it wet with her juices and could smell the scent of their sex. Her chest was still crusty from his earlier cum, and she felt altogether slutty. She raised her head to give the head of his cock a little suck, tasting her own cunt juice, then settled back to enjoy the show.

He suddenly stopped breathing and started cumming.

In spite of having cum once already, he shot in big spurts. The first rope splashed all the way from her chest to her chin, making her flinch a little, but she was determined not to miss any of it. The next spurt landed in a big gob on her chest between her tits. He leaned forward to aim the next two spurts at her face, and she tried to catch them in her mouth, but most of it went on her face. He pulled back to cum on her tits again. Now the shots were getting weaker, and he squirted a few more times on her belly, but then stopped with a contented sigh as he squeezed the last drops out.

When he was done, he pulled back to admire her cum covered body. She said, "That was amazing." Still feeling incredibly sex-drunk and slutty, she licked some of the cum off of her lips and reached down to retrieve a glob from her chest. She put it in her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue before swallowing. Then she said, "Grab my phone and take a picture".

He went over to get her phone from her bag and stood over her to take a picture of her well-fucked and cum soaked body. She giggled and took the phone from him and snapped a couple of selfies, then she said, "You get in the picture. I won't get your face."

He knelt beside her with his softening but still huge dick next to her face and she shot some more pictures, some with it on her cheek, some in her mouth, but all showing the cum all over her. Then she put the camera down and he laid down beside her.

She was still incredibly turned on, and started to rub the cum around on her chest and belly. It felt wild to act so slutty and she rubbed it all the way down to her pussy. Then she started to masturbate with her cum covered fingers, moaning and squirming. He watched and then reached over to caress her breasts. This sent her over the edge again, and she started to cum loudly.

John was enjoying the show and his dick started to stiffen again. When Janet could see again, she noticed and murmured, "Come here."

She pulled him up to her chest and rubbed his rapidly hardening cock on her tits, still slick with his cum. She was thrilled to feel his dick grow to its full size and she pulled him up to take it in her mouth. The taste of his cum was delicious.

One hand stroked the shaft as she sucked while the other continued to frig her pussy. She wasn't sure she could cum again, but was loving feeling like such a cumslut.

"One more for the road?" he asked. "Mmmm - Yes, please," she mumbled around his cock.

Without another word, he moved down and slipped his dick into her again. It still stretched her, but went in without resistance. She lost herself again in the sensation, the fullest she'd ever been.

Now the savage animal lust was spent and they were making love. They kissed and caressed each other as he continued to fuck her, slowly and steadily.

This went on for at least 10 minutes, before he stiffened and began to cum. He kissed her hard on the mouth as he emptied his balls deep inside her. As he finished, they looked into each other's eyes, then kissed again.

With a shudder, he rolled off and lay beside her. She could feel his cum inside her, but it didn't leak out. She was content to leave it there.

They both fell into a contented sleep, bodies touching. About 1 in the morning, they awoke. "I'd better go," she said.

As she dressed, she said, "Are you leaving tomorrow?"

"Yes, my flight is in just about 4 hours, in fact. I'll need to go soon."

As she dressed, she said playfully, "Come live with me and be my sex slave forever?".

He laughed, "It would never work. We'd never go outside again. We'd stay inside fucking all the time and eventually die from vitamin D deficiency."

"Just as well, I'd develop permanent bow-leggedness anyway..."

They both laughed.

"Thanks for a night I'll never forget."

The feeling was mutual.They kissed once more and she slipped out.

She couldn't believe the cock she'd just had. It was enormous, yet she'd handled it like a porn star. "Maybe I'm a size queen after all," she thought to herself, "and definitely a cumslut", remembering the hot feel of the sticky semen all over her.