The Confession Ch. 04

Story Info
Things get wild with the 18-year-old lawn boy.
8k words
4.7
11.6k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,858 Followers

Author's Note: this story involves cuckolding.

That day, Madison texted the kid who mowed their lawn to have him come over that weekend. His name was Ethan. He had been mowing their lawn for a few years now, and over the past year or two, Madison couldn't stop herself from noticing that whenever he built up a good sweat, he would peel his tank top off in their backyard. He actually wasn't her type, really; she was usually into guys like Roger, guys who were older, hairier, bigger, more masculine. Ethan, on the other hand, was young, slim, and smooth. He looked like he could be in a boy band. But there was something undeniably alluring about him when she watched his sweaty, lightly toned body pushing the lawn mower back and forth across their yard. She would watch him through the kitchen window, thinking about how popular he probably was with the girls, how he always smiled back at her and eyed her up and down when he caught her staring, wondering if he might jerk off at night thinking about her. As her sex life with Lucas died down, it wasn't unusual for her to run off to the bedroom after Ethan's visits, locking the door behind her and touching herself thinking about him.

She knew it was wrong, but she also knew he had recently turned 18, which made it a little less wrong. And if she had learned anything these past few weeks, it was that doing the wrong thing could be pretty fun sometimes.

She didn't say anything suggestive in her text message, just the usual offer of $25 to come over and mow their lawn. She would seduce him in person, only after she could check in with Lucas and make sure he really wanted to watch. The fantasy was one thing, but she knew he might get cold feet about the real thing, and she didn't want to do anything that pushed the situation too far and messed up the fun they were having together.

That week, she jerked Lucas off a couple times telling him how excited she was to see what Ethan's dick looked like, fantasizing with him about Ethan fucking her while Lucas watched. She would say things to Lucas about how Ethan was probably going to think it was so funny and pathetic that Lucas actually wanted to watch his wife cheating on him, that Ethan might call him a loser or a pervert as he stripped her clothes off. She would ask Lucas if he was going to be okay with that, and of course Lucas would just nod and moan, his dick would twitch in her hand, oozing precum or even blowing his load then and there. She could only hope that the reality lived up to their fantasies.

Finally, that Saturday arrived. Lucas and Madison were nervously watching TV together on the couch when Ethan knocked at the door. It was a hot day, and Madison had chosen to wear her bright pink bikini, along with a pair of cutoff denim shorts. When Lucas had seen this, he had shaken his head and told her what a slut she was being. She just laughed and said she wondered if Ethan was going to like it.

When she answered the front door for him, it was clear that he did. His eyes widened a little, blatantly eyeing her up and down, unable to stop his gaze from holding on her perky breasts as they bounced up and down in her bikini top. Madison, meanwhile, was doing the same thing. Ethan wore shorts and a loose-fitting tank top, revealing a good deal of his smooth, toned chest. His wavy, blond hair swept around his face as he smiled. She felt like a teenager again just looking at him, butterflies in her stomach and everything. It wasn't usually like her to feel this way, but he was just so cute!

"Oh, hi, Ethan, thanks for stopping by," Madison said cheerfully.

"No problem, Ms. Johnson," Ethan said politely.

Madison laughed. "Ethan, we've known each other long enough, why don't you call me Madison?"

"Uh, sure," Ethan said.

Madison waved him inside. "Come on in, we can go through to the back, that's where the lawn mower is."

Ethan followed her inside. They walked through the living room where Lucas was sitting awkwardly. "Hey, how's it going?" Ethan asked casually.

"Uh, good," Lucas said softly, already thinking about Ethan's young, smooth body on top of his wife. "Thanks for doing this for us."

"No worries," Ethan said. "Trying to save up my money for college, ya know?"

"Sure, of course," Lucas said.

There was an awkward pause, and Madison lightly touched Ethan's arm. "Follow me," she said.

Ethan did, and they went out the back door to the yard. The whole time, Lucas saw Ethan staring at his wife's ass.

Outside, the lawn mower was sitting on the grass, ready to go, and Ethan walked over to it. "Okay, thanks, I'll go ahead and get started," he said.

"Okay," Madison said. "I was just gonna sit out by the pool and get some sun."

"Sure thing," Ethan said. He bent over to reach the cord to get the lawn mower started, but stopped as Madison stood by the pool and began slowly wiggling out of her tight denim shorts. Her back was to him, but she knew his eyes were glued to her butt.

Inside, Lucas was unable to resist scurrying over to the kitchen window to spy on what was going on in the backyard. He watched Ethan staring as Madison bent all the way over as she pulled her shorts down, revealing her round little butt in her skimpy pink bikini. Ethan grinned and openly adjusted his crotch as he stared. "Yeah, you like my wife's tight little ass, don't you?" Lucas said softly to himself.

After Madison stepped out of her shorts, she glanced behind her, catching Ethan staring. She smiled back at him. "Everything okay?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, sorry," Ethan said, but he was grinning and didn't seem all that embarrassed at getting caught ogling her. He just leaned back down and started the lawn mower with one strong pull of the cord, then flashed her a smile and started pushing the mower.

Already she felt confident that getting Ethan to have sex with her would be no problem. The only question was whether he would go along with Lucas watching. Lucas and Madison had planned out how they might make this happen. They knew that there was a chance Ethan would just be too weirded out by Lucas wanting to watch, so they had decided that Madison should get things started without Lucas around. They hoped that if Madison spent time with Ethan alone and got him horny enough, then Lucas could enter into things later, and by that time, Ethan wouldn't care if Lucas was around.

Madison sat down on a lawn chair and began applying sunscreen as she watched Ethan mowing the lawn. The sun was bearing down on them, and he was already starting to work up a light sweat. She caught glimpses of his body through his loose-fitting tank top and felt herself tingling at the sight of his lightly toned abs.

She lay down on her back, making sure that Ethan had a clear view of her body as he mowed the lawn. She regularly caught him looking over at her and grinning, even casually adjusting himself in his shorts. Inside, Lucas saw the same thing.

After he was about halfway through with the backyard, Ethan paused and slowly peeled his tank top, pulling it over his head and tossing it aside. It was obvious to Madison that Ethan knew exactly what he was doing, since he had stepped away from the lawn mower in a way that gave Madison a clear view, then flashed Madison a grin as he tossed the tank top to the side. Madison smiled back, then bit her lower lip sexily, holding eye contact with him, then glancing up and down at his smooth, sweaty body. When her eyes moved back up to his face, he was still smiling at her, then went back to pushing the mower.

Madison knew it was time to make this happen. She turned over onto her stomach, then leaned up on her elbows and waved at Ethan. "Could you come help me out for a second?" she called to him over the sound of the lawn mower.

Ethan laughed to himself, stopped the lawn mower, and said, "Sure!"

Madison was a little surprised that he wasn't more nervous about all of this than he seemed to be, given how young he was, but she certainly didn't mind his confidence. As he walked over, she took a closer look at his body. It was slim, not super muscular, but still nicely toned. She felt the urge to lick every drop of sweat off his abs and chest.

Ethan casually put his hands on his hips and looked down at her, not shy about his gaze moving down to her butt. "What can I do for you, Ms...I mean, Madison?" he said with a smile.

She smiled back, then held out the bottle of sunscreen to him. "I was just wondering if you could get my back for me, it's kinda hard for me to reach," she said.

Ethan nodded, smirking. "You sure you don't want your husband to do that for you?" he asked.

Madison pretended to think about it. "Hmmm, no, I think I'd prefer you," she said with a smile.

Ethan shrugged and grabbed the bottle, squeezing some sunscreen onto his hand. He moved around and sat down on the lawn chair next to Madison, then reached up to her shoulders and rubbed sunscreen into them. "How's that?" he asked.

"Mmmm, feels good," she said.

His hands moved down to her upper back, where the string of her bikini top was tied together. She reached back and said, "Oh, here, let me just get rid of that for you." She pulled the string and undid her top, letting the strings fall to the sides.

"Much better," Ethan said, grinning as he rubbed her back.

"I thought you'd like that," Madison said, glancing behind her and smiling.

"Here, let me just make sure I'm getting you fully covered," Ethan said. He moved Madison's arms away from her body so that he could rub sunscreen on her sides, making sure to pay close attention to the sideboob that was on display from Madison pressing her breasts against the lawn chair. "Is that okay?"

"It's great," Madison said. "Why don't you go a little lower though?"

"Oh, sure thing, sure thing," Ethan said. He put one knee up on the end of the lawn chair, between Madison's legs, so that he was half kneeling over her now, then rubbed his hands all up and down her lower back and sides.

When Ethan rubbed her lower back just above her butt, he paused, and Madison couldn't resist wiggling her ass a little bit for him, then turning around and smiling at him. "Go ahead, go lower," she said encouragingly.

Ethan grinned back at her, then slid his hands down and gripped both of her butt cheeks firmly. Then he moved lower, rubbing her thighs. He moved each leg apart so that he had a good view of the thin piece of fabric covering Madison's pussy. "Here, let me make sure we don't miss this area," he said, then began rubbing his fingers along the edges of her bikini bottom.

"Mmmmm, yesss, right there, Ethan," Madison moaned.

Inside, Lucas's hand was in his pants, stroking himself as he watched. He couldn't tell if Ethan was fingering his wife or what, but whatever he was doing, she obviously loved it. "Fucking slut," he whispered under his breath.

Outside, Ethan's hands were now rubbing Madison's pussy through her bikini bottom, causing her to arch her butt up a little to give him better access. "Yeah? You like that?" he asked her.

"Ohh, god yes," Madison moaned.

Ethan smirked, adjusting his crotch. "Maybe next time you can make sure to invite me when your husband's out of town or something. We could have some real fun," he said.

Madison smiled, then turned over, revealing her bare breasts to him. His mouth fell open a little as he stared at her perfectly perky tits, then glanced over at the house, concerned about Lucas seeing this. But Madison just looked up at him and said, "Why not have some fun right now?"

Ethan looked down at her, smiling but confused. "What do you mean? What about him?" he asked.

"Don't worry about him," Madison said, rolling her eyes. "He's not gonna do anything. I promise."

Ethan looked at her skeptically, but he also kept glancing down at her tits and adjusting himself through his shorts. "I mean, I dunno," he said. "How would we...?"

Madison slipped her bikini top back on and quickly tied it in the back, then reached up and took Ethan's hand. "Come on, it's fine," she said nonchalantly, then stood up and began leading him toward the house. Ethan, obviously confused and unsure what was going on, nevertheless allowed himself to be led back in.

Inside, Lucas saw what was happening and quickly scurried back to the living room, where he sat on the couch and pretended to be watching TV. The sliding glass door opened. Madison walked in, her skimpy pink bikini clinging to her body, and Ethan followed, shirtless and sweaty.

Madison led Ethan into the living room, standing between Lucas and TV. "Hi, baby," she said, still holding Ethan's hand. She stepped closer to him, facing him and running the fingers of her other hand lightly across his chest and abs. Ethan's mouth fell open, glancing back and forth between Madison and Lucas. "Ethan and I are gonna go upstairs and have some fun, okay?" she continued. "Understand?"

Lucas stared at the two of them, mouth agape, gripping his knees tightly. His mouth was dry, his cheeks were flushed, and he couldn't believe he was openly humiliating himself like this. After an awkward pause, he swallowed nervously and said, "Oh, um, yes, baby, I understand."

Madison giggled and looked at Ethan. "See? I told you," she said. "He's harmless." She released his hand from hers, then walked over to the stairs, leaving Ethan standing there, stunned. At the stairs, she glanced back over her shoulder. "Well? Aren't you coming?" she asked.

Ethan looked at Lucas. "Hey, dude, I'm sorry," he said, motioning at Madison as if to say there was obviously no way he could turn this down. "I mean, she came on to me, man," he continued explaining, but he was already walking over to the stairs.

Lucas just sat there awkwardly and nodded, until finally Ethan shrugged and shook his head, then turned to Madison, who giggled and skipped up the stairs. Ethan followed closely behind, grinning and staring at her ass bouncing. The last thing Lucas saw before they left was Ethan reaching up to grab her butt, making Madison squeal and laugh.

Upstairs, Madison quickly led Ethan into the bedroom, closing the door behind him. Ethan pushed her up against the door and started passionately making out with her.

"What a fucking loser," Ethan said as he kissed her.

Madison laughed. "I know, right?" she agreed. "He lets me fuck other guys all the time."

"Seriously?" Ethan said. "He's just gonna sit down there and watch TV while I fuck you?"

She nodded. "He gets off on it," she explained. "Pathetic, right?"

"Totally," Ethan said. "But hey, his loss is my gain. Now get that top off so I can suck on your tits."

Madison happily complied, untying the string of her bikini top and letting it fall to the floor. Ethan eagerly dove in with the enthusiasm of a teenager, groping and sucking her breasts. She was so turned on, especially knowing that Lucas was sitting right downstairs.

"Why don't we take a shower together so I can wash all this sunscreen off?" she suggested.

"Sure," Ethan said.

She led him to the bathroom, wiggling out of her bikini top as she did. Ethan followed, unbuttoning and unzipping his shorts, letting them and his boxers drop to the floor, revealing a rockhard 8-inch cock.

"Mmmm," Madison said. "I'm gonna have fun with that."

"Yeah, you are," he said, slapping her ass as they walked into the bathroom together.

She started the shower and they stepped inside together, allowing the warm water to wash over them as they made out and felt each other up. Ethan's hands greedily moved back and forth from her butt to her tits, while Madison reached down and stroked his erection, loving the way it felt in her hand.

"Suck my dick, slut," Ethan said, pushing her head down.

Madison complied, falling to her knees and taking his cock in her mouth. She looked up at him, loving the way his teen body looked with the water running over it. "I need this inside me," she said, then stood back up and turned around, holding herself up against the shower wall and presenting her ass to him.

"Fuck yeah," Ethan said, entering her from behind and gripping her waist. "Ohhh yeah, take that dick." He fucked her like that for a few minutes, then slapped her ass and pulled out, saying, "Let's get in the bed."

She turned the shower off and they stepped out, quickly toweling each other off, then walked back into the bedroom. Ethan pushed her back onto the bed, climbing on top of her and spreading her legs, quickly thrusting his dick back into her pussy. She giggled at his eagerness. No pussy-eating for an 18-year-old like him, just getting straight to the point. He was also obviously obsessed with her tits, constantly groping them or leaning down to suck on them.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he groaned as he humped away. "I've fucked a lot of wives in this neighborhood, but you're definitely the hottest."

"Ohhh," Madison moaned. "You have?"

He grinned down at her, obviously proud of himself. "Hell yeah," he said. "All the fucking MILFs and cougars in this town practically throw themselves at me."

"Oh god," Madison moaned, thinking about how this explained his confidence. "Well, it's hard to see you out there mowing our lawns shirtless and not get desperate for your big, teen cock in our pussies."

"Fuck yeah," Ethan said, clearly loving to hear that.

"Have you ever fucked any of them while their husbands sat downstairs listening?" she asked.

He laughed. "No, that's definitely a first," he said. "It's kinda hot though."

"Yeah?" Madison asked, encouraged to hear this. If he thought this was hot, he might not mind when Lucas came upstairs and tried to watch. "You like knowing that he's sitting down there hearing the headboard banging against the wall while you pound his wife's tight little pussy?"

"Nnngghh, hell yeah," Ethan groaned. "I want him to hear you cumming on my dick too."

"Ohhh, god, don't worry, he will," Madison moaned. "I'm already getting close." It was true. Ethan may have lacked finesse and technique, but it didn't matter. The hotness of the situation, getting fucked by a hot 18-year-old with a big dick while her husband listened downstairs, was enough of a turn-on to get her off.

Just as she was starting to wonder if Lucas had chickened out and decided to stay downstairs, she heard a light knock at the bedroom door. Ethan heard it, too. He continued fucking her as he turned and looked behind him at the opening door.

Lucas stood there shyly, only opening the door a little bit.

"Dude, get the fuck out, can't you see I'm trying to fuck your wife?" Ethan said. Whatever awkwardness he felt downstairs was gone now that he was right in the middle of trying to get his nut.

Madison smiled at Lucas encouragingly as he stood there. Lucas was entranced at the sight of his wife getting fucked, but he also felt completely humiliated and nervous about how Ethan was going to react. Still, he somehow mustered up the courage to say, in an almost whimpering voice, "I'm sorry to interrupt, Ethan. I was just wondering if I could maybe, um...watch?"

Ethan couldn't help but laugh. He looked back down at Madison and asked, "Is he fucking serious?" The pace of his thrusts into her slowed, but did not completely stop.

Madison giggled and shrugged. "I guess so," she said. "I told you he was pathetic."

Lucas interjected before Ethan could tell him to get out again. "I promise I'll just sit in the corner and not say anything."

Again, Ethan laughed. He looked down at Madison. She looked up at him and smiled, shrugging again. "You might as well let him," she said. "I kinda like the idea of putting on a show for him. You can teach him how a real man fucks me."

Ethan grinned, and Madison knew this had gotten him on board. Ethan looked back over his shoulder at Lucas and said gruffly, "Okay, fine, but I better not see your fucking dick out, I don't want to see that shit."

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,858 Followers