The Confession Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,842 Followers

"Okay, you won't. Thank you so much," Lucas said quickly. He quickly scurried inside and picked a corner near the bed to sit down in. He was completely embarrassed, but so excited to see what was about to happen.

Ethan was glaring over at Lucas, clearly feeling momentarily awkward, but Madison put her hand to his cheek and turned his face back towards her. "Don't worry about him," she said, then pulled his face to hers and kissed him.

"Mmm," he moaned, kissing her back. They began making out, and his thrusts went back to his previous fast, hard, insistent pace.

Lucas had never seen anything so hot before. His hand quickly slipped inside his pants and his fist began pumping away at his dick. As Ethan kissed his way down Madison's neck and returned to sucking on her tits, she looked over at Lucas and flashed him an excited smile, thrilled that their plan had worked. He grinned sheepishly back at her.

Madison let out a long moan and said, "Ohhh, Ethan, your dick feels so fucking good inside me!" It was true, Ethan's dick was filling her pussy up quite nicely, but she was also savoring the opportunity to put on a good show for Lucas.

"Fuck yeah, slut," Ethan said. Then he pulled out and said, "Get on all fours."

She nodded and quickly flipped over and got on her hands and knees, making sure to be facing Lucas to give him the best view.

Ethan quickly moved around to kneel behind her and line his dick up at her opening. As he did, Lucas got his first good look at his cock and was impressed by its size. "Oh, whoa," he said under his breath, momentarily forgetting that he had promised to stay quiet.

Thankfully, Ethan didn't seem bothered by it. He glanced over and saw Lucas staring, and for a moment Lucas worried that Ethan might get pissed off, but he just laughed as he slid his dick inside Madison's pussy and started fucking her from behind. He grabbed Madison's butt and grinned at Lucas as he fucked her. There was clearly at least a part of him that was enjoying showing off.

After a while, Ethan even started talking to Lucas. Lucas, caught up in staring at the sweat dripping down Ethan's body as he fucked his wife, almost didn't hear when Ethan said casually to him, "So, like, what is it, dude? You just don't know how to fuck your wife right so you let other guys do it for you?"

Shaking himself out of his reverie, Lucas said awkwardly as his fist continued to pump up and down in his pants, "Um...yeah, I guess."

Ethan laughed and shook his head. "Pretty fucking weird, dude," he said. "But hey, I'm happy to come over and help out whenever she needs it."

Lucas was surprised to find himself smiling back at Ethan. "Thanks," he said. "She seems to really like you, so I'm sure she'd love to have you come over again."

"Ohhhh, god," Madison moaned. "You know I would, baby."

Lucas stroked himself harder, gazing at her bent-over body as she clutched the bedsheets tightly with both hands. "Yeah?" he asked. "I can tell how much you like him. You're gonna cum on his big dick, aren't you, sweetie?"

"Oh god! Oh god! Yes, baby! Yes! Yes! Yessss, I'm fucking cummingggggg!" Madison cried out as Ethan pounded her pussy hard and fast.

"Goddamn," Ethan said, slapping Madison's ass and shaking his head in amazement at how much Lucas was enjoying this. "I gotta tell my buddies about this." He pulled out of her pussy and sat down against the headboard, then glanced over at Lucas. "Do me a favor and get my phone out of my shorts pocket," he told him, then looked at Madison. "Come here and suck my dick for a little bit before you ride me."

Madison and Lucas exchanged a look, a little caught off guard. Was he really about to call his friends in the middle of fucking her? Madison shrugged at him. She didn't really mind, and to be honest, the idea of Ethan bragging about her to his teenage friends was a pretty big turn-on.

Lucas certainly wasn't going to object as long as it was okay with Madison. It even gave him a little bit of a thrill to be told what to do by the guy fucking his wife. So he took his hand out of his shorts and crawled over to Ethan's discarded shorts, reaching inside the pocket to pull out his smartphone.

"Hurry up, dude," Ethan said. Lucas quickly got up and walked over to the bed.

Madison, who had already begun sucking Ethan's dick, paused for a second and put a hand up to stop Lucas from handing the phone over. She looked up at Ethan. "Just...no photos or videos or anything, okay?" she said, not wanting her image to end up on some dark corner of the internet.

Ethan shrugged. "Okay," he said. "I'm just gonna facetime them. Cool?"

Lucas looked at Madison, making sure this was okay. She shrugged, a little nervous but mostly turned on, and returned to sucking Ethan's dick. Lucas handed the phone to Ethan, who quickly opened up his facetime app and dialed one of his friends. It rang a couple times, then the face of one of Ethan's teenage friends popped up, a bro-ish looking kid with short dark hair and a backward baseball cap.

"Hey, Steve, what's up?" Ethan said casually.

"Not much, dude, just watching the game with the boys," Steve said. He moved the phone around, and Lucas, still standing there, could see that he was hanging out with a handful of other young guys. "I thought you were out mowing lawns today?"

"I was," Ethan said with a grin. "Check it out."

With that, he turned the phone around and pointed it at Madison, whose head was bobbing up and down on Ethan's dick.

"Oh, damn, dude! Another one?" Steve said, laughing. Behind him, Lucas could see the other guys crowding around, laughing and gawking. But then Ethan waved Lucas away, motioning for him to get back in the corner. Reluctantly, Lucas returned to his spot and slid his hand back into his pants. He could still hear the conversation though. Steve said, "How many of these bitches have you fucked?"

Ethan laughed. "I dunno, dude," he said. "What can I say, they just keep throwing themselves at me."

There was laughter on the other end, then another voice, not Steve's, interjected. "Damn, Ethan, this one's fucking hot as hell," he said.

"I know, right?" Ethan said, still pointing the camera at her. "Fuckin' hottest slut I've fucked so far. And look at her, she sucks cock like a pro. I'm telling you, these older women really know what the fuck they're doing."

Madison, caught off guard at first by being put on display to Ethan's friends so suddenly, quickly leaned into the thrill of it all and began really putting on a show for these boys. She smiled into the camera and ran her tongue up the length of Ethan's shaft, then ran her tongue around the tip before wrapping her tongue around it and deepthroating him. She could hear clapping and cheers and laughter on the other end as they all watched.

Ethan then turned the camera back around on himself and said, "But wait, wait, that's not the craziest part," he said. "Check this shit out."

Ethan quickly turned the camera to face Lucas now, who was kneeling in the corner and furiously stroking himself. Lucas froze and turned bright red, utterly humiliated.

"Dude, what the fuck?" another voice on the other end said. "Who the fuck is that?"

Ethan laughed and pointed the camera back on himself. "Her husband," he said. "Can you believe that shit?"

"Duuuuude!" Steve said over the sounds of laughter. "What the fuck?"

"I know, right?" Ethan said. "I swear to god, this slut walks me into her house and straight-up tells her husband she's gonna take me upstairs to fuck, and he's just like, 'yes, sweetie, whatever you say.'" He adopted a whiny, pathetic voice to impersonate Lucas. "And then twenty minutes later, I'm in the middle of banging her, and he knocks on the door and begs me to let him watch."

There was nothing but laughter on the other end for what felt to Lucas like forever, and then one of them said, "So you let him?"

Ethan laughed and shrugged, saying, "Sure, I mean, why not let him see how a real man fucks his wife?" He paused, tapping Madison's face with his dick. "Speaking of which, hop on, slut."

Madison wasn't totally sure if Lucas was okay with this level of humiliation, but at that particular moment, she really didn't care. Her pussy was flooding and she eagerly straddled this young stud, happily riding his big dick. She spared Lucas a quick glance. He was bright red, but his hand was still in his pants and pumping away, so she just smiled and looked back down at Ethan, who was pointing the camera up at her.

"Check out these tits, guys, so fucking perfect," Ethan said as he held the phone with one hand and reached up to squeeze her breasts with the other.

The laughter on the other end quieted down as the crowd stared at Madison's tits, murmuring their approval.

"Dude, where are you?" Steve asked. "Think we could come over, like with that other bitch who let us gangbang her?"

Ethan laughed. "I dunno, guys, that one was pretty wild, I'm not sure these two would be into that." He looked up at Madison questioningly, then over at Lucas. "What do you say?" he said to Lucas. "Wanna see my buddies take turns on your wife?"

"Oh shit," Lucas said, almost cumming then and there. He had to stop stroking to keep himself from blowing his load.

That was all the answer Ethan needed, so he laughed and looked up at Madison. "What do you say, slut? Wanna give your husband a real show?"

Madison was taken aback by the suggestion. Not even in her college days had she been fucked by more than two guys at once. But Lucas was clearly into it, and the thought of all these boys taking turns on her got her so turned on. Finally, she looked down at the phone and smiled. "Come on over, boys!" she said happily.

There was cheering on the other end. When it died down, Ethan gave them their address, and they said they'd be over in ten minutes. Ethan tossed the phone aside, then pulled Madison down to make out with her some more as she rode him.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! I'm gonna fucking cum again!" Madison cried out. She looked over at Lucas. "You're gonna see just how much of a slut I am, baby!"

"Oh Jesus," Lucas said. "Such a fucking cheating whore. Look at you, so fucking excited to get gangbanged by a bunch of high school seniors."

"Yes! Yesss! Yessssss!" Madison cried, an orgasm tearing through her body.

"Ohhh fuck yeah, slut," Ethan groaned. He glanced over at Lucas. "Hey, you don't mind if I nut in your wife's pussy, do you?"

"Oh god," Lucas moaned. "No, go ahead. Blow your load in my slut wife's cheating pussy."

"Nnnnggggghhh!" Ethan groaned, grabbing Madison's waist and slamming her body onto him. Lucas could see his balls pulsating as he pumped his load deep inside her.

"Holy shit, that's so fucking hot," Lucas whispered under his breath.

Finally, Madison climbed off of him, lying down on the bed and catching her breath. "Phew," Ethan said, standing up and brushing his sweaty hair out of his face. Lucas stared up at his glistening body in awe. Ethan glanced down at him, then flashed a grin and stretched his arm out to Lucas for a fist bump. "Hey, thanks, dude," he said.

Lucas swallowed heavily, then reached his free hand up to fist bump Ethan. "Uh, yeah, no problem," he said awkwardly.

Madison couldn't help but giggle. The situation was so bizarre. Ethan walked over to his shorts and pulled out his boxers, slipping them on. As he did, Madison looked over at Lucas and motioned for him to come to her.

Slowly, Lucas pulled his hand out of his pants and went over to the bed. Madison was glowing. She had never looked so sexy. She took Lucas's hand in hers and smiled up at him. "I love you," she said simply.

"I love you too," Lucas said, smiling down at her.

"Give me a kiss before they get here," she said.

Lucas leaned down and gently kissed her. In a strange way, he had never felt closer to her.

When he pulled away, Ethan was smirking over at them. "How cute," he said, then looked at Lucas. "You taste my cock on her lips?"

Madison and Lucas both laughed. Whatever brief moment of romance had just occurred, Ethan had just blown it up. But his comment also made Lucas's dick twitch, and he was coming to realize that every mocking, humiliating comment that was made at his expense was for some weird reason an intense turn-on for him. Which only made him more eager for Ethan's friends to arrive.

A couple minutes later, they did. Ethan ran downstairs to let them in, telling Lucas to get off the bed and back in the corner before he did. Lucas and Madison exchanged an excited look. As they waited, Lucas looked Madison in the eyes and asked, "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

Madison looked back at him and smiled. She was nervous but very excited. "Definitely," she said.

Lucas smiled back. "Good," he said.

That's when the boys burst into the room. There were four of them, not including Ethan, all of them wearing t-shirts or tank tops and shorts, some with baseball caps. Two were white, one was black, and one was a muscular, dark-skinned Hispanic kid. Madison, to her relief, found them all to be very cute.

"Come on in, guys, come on in," Ethan said to them as they filed into the bedroom. Of course, their eyes all immediately went to Madison lying naked and sweaty on the bed. They were immediately murmuring, rubbing their hands together, adjusting their crotches. "Let me introduce you to Madison," Ethan continued, motioning to her. "She's a very eager little slut, aren't you, baby?"

"Mmmm, you know I am," Madison said. "Hi, boys!" She smiled at them and spread her legs, showing off her used pussy to them. She loved that she was getting the chance to be such a total slut.

The boys elbowed each other and a couple of them high-fived.

"And this is Lucas, her husband," Ethan said, motioning to Lucas in the corner. "Lucas has no fucking clue how to keep this little hottie satisfied, isn't that right?"

Lucas blushed and looked up at them. "Uh, yes, that's right," he admitted.

Ethan grinned. "But that's where you guys come in," he said.

They all laughed, and the black guy grabbed his dick through his shorts and said, "Don't worry, dude, we're gonna take real good care of her for you."

"Yeah, just stay the fuck out of our way," the Hispanic kid said.

"I will," Lucas said submissively.

"Well, guys," Ethan said. "I officially declare this pussy open for business. Who's first?"

The boys immediately began jockeying for position, racing to strip their clothes off and be the first to get between Madison's spread legs. Madison giggled at their eagerness. The winner was Steve, the short-haired bro with the backward baseball cap. He had a decently muscular body and an average-sized dick, which he wasted no time sticking in her and pumping away while grabbing her tits like she was some kind of sex toy.

"Dude, did you fucking cum in her?" Steve asked Ethan.

"Sure did," Ethan said, leaning cockily against the wall.

Steve laughed. "I can tell," he said. "I can't believe you did that right in front of the husband, that's so funny."

Ethan shrugged. "Hey, I asked him if it was okay, he said he didn't mind."

Steve laughed again, then looked over at Lucas. "Well, hey, if he got to do it, then we all do, it's only fair, right?"

Lucas glanced at Madison, who nodded at him. "Uh, yeah, I guess that's okay," he whimpered.

They all laughed.

"Ya know, nobody's using her mouth," Ethan pointed out.

"Oh, shit, true," the black kid said. He quickly moved around to that end of the bed and presented his dick to Madison. Madison immediately swallowed it, and Lucas stared in awe as his wife was taken from both ends by a couple of teenaged strangers.

"Ohh, damn, this is some nice fucking pussy," Steve groaned, then looked over at Lucas. "Dude, does she ever let you fuck her, or does she only give it up for other guys?"

"Umm...sometimes she lets me have sloppy seconds," Lucas whimpered pathetically.

The guys laughed. "I guess this time it'll be more like sloppy sixths, huh?" the black kid said with a laugh.

"She'll be nice and lubed up, that's for sure," the Hispanic kid said, smirking.

Madison laughed and slid the black kid's dick out of her mouth. "Oh my god, baby, you'll love that, won't you?" she said teasingly. "You'll probably last about two minutes in my used, sloppy pussy. If you don't cum in your hand first just watching, that is."

Everybody laughed, leaving Lucas to whimper and nod and stroke himself faster.

"Hey, hurry up and bust your nut, dude, I gotta get in there," the black kid said to Steve.

"Don't worry, I'm close," Steve said. He held Madison's waist firmly and started thrusting harder and faster. "That's it, slut, get ready, take my fucking load, here it comes, here it comes, nnnnnnggggghhhh!" He slammed into her and deposited his load, then pulled out and looked down at Lucas. "That's load number two, plenty more where that came from. Your wife's gonna be such a fucking mess by the end of this, huh?"

"Yeah she is," Lucas whimpered, nodding. Steve laughed and shook his head as he pulled his boxers back on and high-fived Ethan.

The black kid immediately replaced Steve, while the Hispanic kid quickly moved to Madison's mouth and began roughly fucking her face, leaving the other white kid standing off to the side, stroking himself. Madison gazed up at the Hispanic kid with delight. He was competing with Ethan for the hottest one in the group. He was more muscular than Ethan, and his brown skin was so sexy. He also had an intense look to him, and the way he immediately grabbed her head in both hands and roughly fucked her mouth let her know that he was going to dominate her the way that she liked. Not to mention, his 8-inch cock was nice and thick.

"Yeah, is that what you like to see, you fucking loser?" the Hispanic kid growled at Lucas as he fucked Madison's face. "You like seeing your wife gag on my fat cock?"

"Oh god, yes I do," Lucas whined.

"Of course you do," he said. "You pathetic fucking bitch."

Lucas nodded, and the other guys laughed, a little in awe at the way the Hispanic kid was talking to him. It turned Madison on so much listening to it though, and she felt another orgasm building inside her. But just then, without warning, the black kid slammed into her and unceremoniously blew his load, giving her tits one last suck before he dismounted her. As soon as his softening dick slipped out of her, she had never felt so desperate for cock. She wanted this Hispanic kid to use her however he wanted, and she knew he was about to do just that.

"Flip over, bitch," he said gruffly, slapping her face with his dick as he pulled out of her mouth.

She immediately rolled over. The white kid who had been waiting started to move around to her mouth, but the Hispanic kid held his hand up to him.

"Hang on," he said. "I want her husband to see this bitch's face when I make her cum all over my dick."

"Oh my god," Madison moaned, loving how much this kid clearly got a kick out of humiliating Lucas. She quickly turned to face Lucas and raised her ass up in the air.

The Hispanic kid kneeled behind her and looked down at Lucas, sweat trickling down his muscular chest and six-pack abs. "Tell your husband how much you want my dick inside you," he said.

"Ohhhh god, baby," Madison moaned, looking Lucas in the eyes. "I want it so fucking bad, baby, he's so fucking sexy, I love the way he fucked my face like I was a fucking ragdoll, I can't wait for him to use my pussy and make me his little slut!"

"Whooo!" the guys cheered and clapped at this performance, laughing at the way Lucas continued stroking away.

The Hispanic kid smirked, savoring his dominance over Lucas. He slid this tip of his cock up and down Madison's opening, which was by now oozing cum from the three loads she had taken. "Your turn," he said to Lucas. "Tell me how much you want to me to fuck your wife for you."

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,842 Followers