The Confession Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," Lucas whimpered. He was being bullied by an 18-year-old kid who was about to have sex with his wife, but it was like all his wildest dreams had come true. He eagerly submitted. "Please, please fuck my wife," he begged. "You'll fuck her so much better than I ever could. She's gonna cum so hard for you, I promise, she'll be such a good little slut for you, please fuck her, use her however you want, please!"

More laughter and cheers from the crowd, though Lucas did notice the white kid who was still waiting. He was kind of short and skinny and had rosy cheeks, and he was gripping his hard-on and biting his lower lip as he watched this, as if he was trying not to cum.

But then Lucas's attention was directed back to the main show, as the Hispanic kid slowly thrust his dick all the way inside Madison's sloppy pussy, letting out a long, satisfied groan and grinning at Lucas as he did. "Fuuuuck yeah," he said, holding his dick inside her before he started fucking her.

"That's it, bro, take that pussy, make that bitch fucking scream!" Ethan cheered his friend on.

"Ohh god! Ohhhh god! Ohhhhh god!" Madison moaned, clearly building toward an orgasm.

"Yeah, take that dick, slut," the Hispanic kid said. "Tell your husband how much you love it."

"Ohhh god!" Madison cried, trying to hold eye contact with Lucas even as the pounding she was receiving got rougher and faster. "I fucking love it, baby! His dick feels so good! So much better than your useless fucking cock!"

More cheering and laughter. The HIspanic kid grinned and high-fived a couple of his friends, then started slapping Madison's ass as he fucked her.

"Yes! Yes! Yessss! YESSSSSS!" Madison cried out as the kid fucked her straight through her orgasm, until she was just lying there limply on the bed.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck yeahhhhhhhh," the Hispanic kid groaned as he pumped his load into Madison's limp, spent body. Then he looked Lucas in the eyes as he squeezed her ass and pulled out, saying, "That's how you fucking do it, you fucking loser."

It took all Lucas's willpower not to cum into his fist right there, but not all of them had as much self-control. Off to the side, they all heard a whimpering sound, as the remaining white kid helplessly began squirting his load onto the floor. "Oh shit," he said finally, then looked up at the others, blushing.

They began laughing. "Damn, dude, you couldn't hold back?" Ethan said. "You were about to get your turn in this pussy!"

"Sorry, I, uh...I dunno what happened," the kid said with a sheepish grin, trying to laugh it off. "That was just, uh...that was pretty hot."

The other guys exchanged a glance, then started laughing again. "Uh oh, looks like the loser husband might not be the only bitchass cuck in the room," Steve said.

"What? No way," the white kid objected unconvincingly.

"Hey, I mean, you do have a hot little girlfriend, Liam," the black kid said to the white kid.

"Hell yeah, Riley's so fucking hot, dude," Ethan said. "Captain of the cheerleading team and everything."

"...yeah...so?" Liam said awkwardly, looking down at the ground and blushing.

The Hispanic kid laughed, stepping forward, invading Liam's personal space and looming over him with his muscular, sweaty body. "Look at him," he said. "You can tell how bad he wants it. Don't you? Just admit it. You want us to put on the same show with Riley that we just did for this bitch, don't you?"

Nervously, Liam bit his lower lip and raised his head up, making eye contact with the Hispanic kid. "Um...maybe," he said.

The Hispanic kid took another step closer to Liam, not satisfied with this answer. "Say it," he ordered Liam.

Liam sighed. "Fine," he said. "I want to watch you guys fuck my girlfriend."

The guys laughed and high-fived each other. Ethan went over to Lucas and slapped him on the back. "Hey, we owe you one, dude," he said to Lucas. "Thanks to you, we're gonna be fucking the hottest cheerleader in school all summer long. And don't worry, Liam, we'll let you watch...sometimes."

They laughed again as Liam stood there blushing, then they all started slipping their clothes on. As they filed out, the Hispanic kid slapped Lucas on the back and said, "Enjoy what's left of your wife, dude."

Liam filed out last, glancing back at Lucas before he left and saying softly, "Thank you."

Lucas smiled back at him and said, "You're welcome."

After they'd all gone, Madison was still lying there, spent and used. She smiled at Lucas, who was already unzipping his pants and letting them fall to the floor.

"Don't worry, I'll be quick," he said as he moved around to her spread legs.

"I know you will be," she said with a giggle, and Lucas slipped inside her, his dick immediately slippery with the four loads that had been dropped inside her. It took about five pumps before he came.