The Biker's Nightmare!

Info
The Biker's Nightmare - I love you... Please don't go...
471 words
3.33
1k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(SOFT SNORING FILLS THE SILENT AIR AS YOU SLEEP)

(COUPLE GRUMBLES HERE AND THERE AS YOUR DREAM STARTS TO TURN SINISTER)

Angel. No, don't go. Please, I'm sorry. Angel, come back. Fuck... I love you... Please don't go...Angel!

(YOU JOLT AWAKE AS YOU SCREAM OUT FOR THE WOMAN YOU LOVE)

What the fuck! God dammit. Motherfu-.

(YOU TAKE THE LAMP BESIDE YOUR BED AND THROW IT AT THE WALL, SHATTERING IT INTO A MILLION PIECES, MUCH LIKE SHE DID YOUR HEART)

Oh fuck. Why? Why did I have to dream of that day. That was the worst night of my life. The night I lost my Angel. Because I couldn't be the man that she needed me to be.

(YOUR RAGGED BREATH COMES TO A SLOW EXHAUSTED SIGH)

And now, she is back where she belongs. Yet, I still can't touch her. Hold her. Make sweet love to her. God... I would give anything to make her mine again. But I can't. I still haven't changed and she deserves so much more than the life I could give her.

(YOU LOOK AT YOUR HANDS AND NOTICE THAT YOU ARE STILL SHAKING)

Man, I have got to calm myself down. Normally a midnight ride on my bike would do it, but I drank waaaaay too much before falling asleep. My blood alcohol content is probably still high, and knowing the cops they will probably try to pull me over just because they know I'm part of the club. Those pigs would do anything to try and get info on us.

Fuck man. I'm still shaking. What can I do? What can I do?

(YOU LET OUT A RESERVED SIGH)

I need to see angel's face. One look at her, seeing that she is safe and under my protection will help settle my nerves. Plus she is only down the hall. Just one little peek and I'll head back to bed.

(SLIGHT GROAN AS YOU GET UP FROM THE BED, AND MAKE YOUR WAY DOWN THE HALL)

(THE DOOR TO HER ROOM CREAKS SOFTLY AS YOU PUSH IT OPEN)

God. She is as beautiful as the first day I laid eyes on her. She always looks so grumpy when she is sleeping. With her furrowed brow and the frown that looks similar to her pout. I used to kiss her awake because I wanted to make her smile instead. I miss those days... I miss being able to wake up right next to her. To know that she was right there beside me. To know that she was mine and mine alone.

Snap out of it man. She will never get back together with you. You just need to cut your losses and head back to bed. Far away from this beautiful angelv before your eyes. Before you fall even harder for her...

--:--
--:--
1.0
TinglyTones
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
BiBibaby1982BiBibaby19826 months ago

Damn that's hot! Please add more to this story. I want to know what happens next...

Share this

Similar Stories

Bathtime with you Boyfriend! Your fun in the tub goes to another even more explicit levelin Audio
The Bully Spanks You In The Library I don’t know if I should punish you… or if I should kiss you.in Audio
The Viking Warrior - Do As He Says! what a lovely body you have princess...in Audio
Daddy Dumbs You Down... You've become so used to just doing whatever I say.in Audio
Mafia Boss Proposes To A Sugar Baby Good girl. Raise your head, dive and look at mein Audio
More Stories