The Confession Pt. 06: The Regular

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't," she said in a small voice. "I just don't like myself for wanting to do it. Telling him a price and having him agree to pay. That was the thrill. Will I want that thrill again?"

"If you do that's fine, just don't push yourself. You had a lot of trauma to deal with." I bit my lip. I wanted to know but I didn't dare ask her if she would do it again.

"You said that a lot of my problem with sex has been the way others have made me see myself." She got up from the table and pushed me towards the bedroom. "This time it's how I see myself. I don't want to be a whore. I don't want to be thrilled by getting money for sex. I hated it when I was forced to do that."

I opened my wallet. "Will a hundred thrill you?"

She turned to me and glared. "You think I'm cheap?"

"No. It's all I've got on me. I just want to give you a thrill that wouldn't compromise you."

"Whatever..." She took the money out of my hand and stuck it in her dresser drawer. "Are you going to fuck me now?"

And we did.

The money excited her like her adventures excited me. We broke the headboard on the bed. Again.

Afterwards we were laying wrapped in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow of wild sex and love, when she made a thoughtful sound. "Hmmm."

"What?"

"John will be back in a month or so. What if he asks...?"

I shrugged and kissed her. "What if he doesn't?"

12