The Confession Video

Story Info
Mike's wife confesses about all she has done.
2.6k words
4.21
36.2k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TopRocket
TopRocket
90 Followers

My name is Mike Benson. I've been married to my wife Julie for 21 years. Our son is a junior in college. We've been an empty nest since he left. My wife is younger than me. She was 19 when she had our son. She is 40 now and I am 46. I look my age, but not Julie. She looks like she's in her 20s. She has always been a head-turner and nothing has changed. She's a small blonde with blue eyes. She has a tight athletic body and firm mid-sized breasts, capped off by gorgeous sensitive nipples. All men want her. They always have. It's something I've even grown to enjoy rather than going the jealousy route.

Over the last few years, I have been getting increasingly concerned that she needs more than me in bed. I'm not as young and strong as I once was and my libido has dipped considerably, even with such a gorgeous wife. I had suggested that Julie enjoy some sex outside of our relationship, but she was against it. Eventually we began to fantasize about it, but as my kinks got kinkier, she got less and less receptive, and eventually, I gave up. The thing that seemed to upset her the most was my fixation on her sleeping with well hung black men.

A month ago, I was sent on a three week business trip to South America. When I came home, exhausted, I arrived to an empty house. I had left my car at the long term parking lot so I had driven home. I entered the kitchen via the garage and saw a wrapped gift and a card right in the middle of the marble topped island that was the centerpiece of our kitchen.

The box felt empty. I read the card.

"I missed you. I love you. I need you more than ever. Please watch this knowing all of those things are true. Love, Julie."

I opened the box and there was a DVD in an envelope. Nothing else.

I cracked a beer, went to the den, and put the disc into my home theater system. I sat down to watch. My wife came on screen. She was dressed in a super skimpy and very slutty negligee and standing in front of our big king size bed.

"Hello, my love. What you are about to see will change your life. It will change our marriage--hopefully in ways that please you. Please watch this entire video without skipping ahead. I beg of you that one request, because what follows must have context or you will never understand.

Michael, I was so upset with you last year when you kept pushing me to sleep with other men. The fantasies were fun at first, but when you started increasing the intensity of the fantasies we shared, and including well hung black men, and then large groups of hung black men, I began to get scared, and my reaction was probably unfair to you. No, it was definitely unfair.

A few months back, well about six months back, I began to think about how I had treated you, and that I had basically kink shamed you when you had come to me so honestly with your most personal secrets. The worst part is that everything you were encouraging me to do were things that turned me on in a very, very big way. That is why I was scared, because my deepest strongest fantasy, being ravaged by a big sexy well hung black man, was suddenly something that my husband wanted too. That made it real. In truth, I think I wanted big black men fucking me even more than you did. In fact, I know that it is the case, because you respected me enough to stop cold, even though it was your biggest fantasy. You did that for me. I love you for it. I love you for so many things.

I was wrong, Michael, and what I did to you was selfish and even cruel. You came to your wife, the person you should be able to trust the most, and confessed that you were a weak lover. That had to be so hard, Michael, and I lied and told you I didn't want what you wanted, even though I knew deep down that I not only wanted it, but needed it. So when my amazingly brave husband came to me and admitted things most men would rather spend a lifetime concealing, I made him feel even smaller and defective, all while I was having the same kinds of urges and fantasies that he was.

I beg you, Michael, forgive me. You were right and I was wrong. You are the best husband I could ever have hoped for. I never want us apart, ever. We are so in love and we are now, I hope, fully in synch sexually. We can live out all of your fantasies without any limits, because those fantasies are now mine as well. I hope and pray that this is where we are headed, but obviously, we have a few hurdles to clear first. You need to understand what I have learned, having stepped into the real world of black cock servitude.

Like I said, about six months back, I started researching the things you came to me about, and as I did so, I became obsessed. All of those links that you shared made me cum. The stories you sent me were so intense that I came multiple times while reading most of them. As I said, all of your fantasies became mine. Every. Single. One.

I became so wrapped up in in my black cock fantasy that I went out and bought a big black 10 inch dildo. I named him Breshad and he was my first BBC. I ravaged my white pussy with Breshad for two months and eventually, I needed the real thing. I know that this is the time I should have come to you. I don't know what possessed me to press forward on my own. Maybe I needed to prove something to myself. Maybe I was just too turned on to think straight.

By now you must be asking yourself what this means. Let's start with what I am sure you now know.

Since you now know we are both having the same exact fantasies, you know that your wife wants to fuck big black men with huge black cocks. You know that I want to be gangbanged and used like a filthy married whore. You know I want to give a huge black man my anal virginity and then have him share me with all his friends for DP. You know I want to get a QoS tattoo and become black owned. You know I want to be a sex worker and perform for black men as a bachelor party whore and stripper. You now know all of this and a lot more, because as I told you, all of your fantasies and more have become mine. Your brain works fast, I know you did all of that math in a split second when I confessed just a few moments ago.

Now, let's get back to what you don't yet know, because it's a lot.

Michael, when I realized the gravity of what I had done to you, my amazing one-of-a-kind husband, I had to make things right. Like I said, I decided to learn more about the fantasies you had told me about, so I could become the slutwife you wanted me to be and the black cock slut I knew we both wanted me to be.

I knew I wanted to be a unrepentant unapologetic slut for black men, but your fantasies were so much more intricate than mine. They were so deliciously filthy that I wanted to learn more and get to your level. And, my sweet white husband, I did just that and more. I now dream of big black cocks whether I am sleeping or awake. It's become who I am, Michael. I am your wife, but and I am also a whore for big hung black studs.

Yes, being a smart man, I know you caught that past tense.

Yes, my dear small-cocked husband, I have been fucked by black cock. I have been fucked by many black cocks over the past few months and I have every intention of being with a lot more black men. They are going to treat your little white wife like the black cock whore she is. Oh wait, they already do, and that is what you are about to witness. In less than one minute, this screen will show you what I have become, and just what a slut your wife can and will be.

Are you ready, cuckold?

Are you ready to see your tiny used-to-be innocent wife get gangbanged and DPed by hung black studs?

It doesn't matter, because it's about to happen.

It's ok to stroke your little cock. I want you to enjoy viewing my descent into black cock servitude. I want you to witness it. I hope on some level, you enjoy it all as much as I did. Truthfully though, that is not possible, because for me, what you are about to see was pure white wife euphoria.

Again, this is not just something I did, but something I now do and will continue to do.

I want to make sure you understand this. I am a black cock whore now, Michael, and there is absolutely no turning back. I can only move forward and become an even bigger whore for black men, and that is what I intend to do.

I hope you love this, Michael. I hope you love this as much as I love you. I hope you choose to accept all of this and the new me as your wife, and your role as my cuckold.

Oh, and my little cuckold, as you are about to see, your wife is no longer an anal virgin. What you are about to see is me about 15 minutes after my anal virginity was taken from you. The man you see inside me is the man who now owns my cherry forever and ever."

I sat stunned as the movie changed from my nude wife in front of our marital bed to a hotel room. The room was filled with black men and they were all naked and crowded around the bed. In the middle of the bed was my wife, and she was being fucked anally by a huge black man while she licked another black man's asshole. The man in her ass was huge. I felt my stomach turn as if I might vomit, because what he was doing to my little wife seemed anatomically impossible. His cock was porn star stuff and, as mentioned, she was a virgin until recently. The other men were taking turns putting their asses in her face and she licked every man's ass as the Alpha continued to own her rectum.

The video jumped to another scene where my wife was being fully gangbanged. She had a big black cock in every hole and they were all going balls deep at the end of each thrust. It was rough and degrading and the things they called my wife made me so hard I almost came before I touched myself.

My head was spinning as these huge black men abused my wife. I was shocked but very excited. As I was grasping my cock for some relief, she came back on the screen.

"So my husband, as you can see, things have changed. You are now married to a black cock slut. However, as I alluded to, there is more. What you are about to see is me at my new job. I hope you enjoy it!"

The screen came back. My wife was laying on the bed wearing nothing but high heels. A huge well hung black man entered and she immediately began servicing him like a nymph. She sucked his huge black cock with such passion, that he blew his huge load on her face after just a few minutes. The film then jumped ahead. He was now fucking my wife deeper than I ever dreamed of fucking her. It was intense with my wife calling out over and over that she was a no limit whore for black men.

The man seemed spurred on by her filthy words. He absolutely trashed my wife's pussy as if it was his sworn enemy, and she loved every second of it. Eventually, after dominating my wife for a good 30 minutes, he pulled out and nutted in her face. He then rolled off the bed and swatted my wife's ass really, really hard and said "you are a good whore. I'll be back."

As the tall black man left, he dropped a wad of cash on the credenza. The screen went blank, and then went back on, to the same room with her on the bed. Another huge black guy came in and fucked her senseless. He also left a wad of cash as he left. This went one and on. I watched 20 different scenes that played out over the course of the next two plus hours. I came six times as I watched them use my wife.

Eventually it stopped. I sat stunned. My balls and cock all sore and swollen from overuse.

My wife was a prostitute for black men.

She came back on the screen.

"Yes, Michael, it's all happening. I now gleefully fuck big black cocks for money. I have over a dozen paying customers and I want a lot more.

I have sincere regrets about going so deep into this without including or even telling you, but at first I wasn't sure, and once I got going, it took on a life of its own. I had this wrong-headed idea that I needed to do this myself so it was really my thing but now I know, without a doubt, that I want this for both of us. I hope you do too, my love.

So Michael, if you want this, just follow the link and use the password I left on the counter. With it, you can gain control of my account.

You will find that an edited version of this video is already there waiting to be posted. It's my story as you just watched it, but with our personal stuff taken out. You just have to name it and hit "post."

Once you do that, you will be my husband and my pimp, and you will choose which hung black studs will be fucking your whore wife and how much they will have to pay. I want you to take early retirement and pimp me as your new job, just like that story you sent me.

We will also be public. Anybody who sees the video will know I am a black cock slut and that you are my cuckold.

I love you so much and I am so sorry this happened in a less than perfect way, but I hope and pray that once you realize where we can be now, you become the pimp I want and the husband I need. If you do that, I can be the black cock whore we both want me to be. If not, I will understand and I will not fight you on a divorce. I will become a full time whore on my own and support myself that way.

What I truly want is you as my cuckold and black cocks in all my married holes every day for the rest of my life. You told me it was your fantasy. Now it can be your reality.

Your move, Michael.

Love your black cock whore wife,

Julie Benson


TopRocket
TopRocket
90 Followers