The Confessor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucilleCF
LucilleCF
308 Followers

"Samuel, what's wrong? And what happened here? This place is a mess!" he heard her say with a mixture of shock and concern. "And you stink! When was the last time you had a bath?"

"Delilah," he said, his face still buried in her thighs, "Delilah... Delilah, where... Where were you?..."

Delilah was silent for a moment as she stroked his back. "...You know where I was, Samuel," she said sounding as if she was trying to soothe an upset child. "I was at the church, with Nadine."

"For three weeks!?!" Samuel yelled into Delilah's lap as even more tears came flooding out of him.

He felt Delilah's hands ball up into fists on his back for a moment before relaxing again.

"...Oh, Samuel," he heard her say, still attempting to soothe him, "don't cry."

However, the gentleness and warmth of her long-absent touch only made him cry harder.

"Oh, Goddess," Delilah said, her voice cracking slightly.

They stayed there on the ground for a few more minutes with Delilah rubbing Samuel's back until he finally stopped crying into her lap.

"Come on, Samuel, stand up. Let me run you a bath," Delilah said, her voice still thick with emotion as she began pulling him to his feet.

Samuel was so exhausted from lack of food and rest that he didn't have the strength or the will to resist her. He was about to comply with her request, but was shocked when she started lifting him off the ground without his help. Had she always been this strong, or was it just his imagination? He didn't dwell on the thought, though, and meekly allowed her to lead him to the bathroom.

Once they arrived, Delilah ran the bath for him and helped him out of his clothes in silence. After she lowered him into the tub, she left him after expressing a desire to clean up the house.

As he allowed himself to sink into the soapy bathwater, Samuel silently thanked the Goddess for answering his prayer. Although he had so many questions, he decided to ask them later. Delilah had returned. And having her back home was more than enough for him in that moment.

The heat of the water combined with a week's worth of exhaustion claimed his consciousness and he drifted off to sleep in the tub.

He awoke to the sound of Delilah's agitated voice coming from another room. He climbed out of the now tepid bathwater and, after wrapping a towel around his waist, moved quietly through the house in search of her. When he found her, she was standing with her back to him in the kitchen whispering to someone on the phone.

"But he was crying, Nadine!" she said, sounding distraught.

Samuel's heart leapt into his throat at the sound of the Confessor's name. He stepped back around the corner to hide himself as he continued to eavesdrop on Delilah's side of the conversation.

"...No, no, he's sleeping in the bathtub right now."

"...Don't laugh, Nadine! I'm being serious!"

"...But I don't know what to do! I—" Delilah sounded like she was becoming more agitated.

"...No, I'm just—"

There was a long silence.

"...No, of course I trust you," she said, sounding more calm.

"...Okay."

"...Yes, I will."

"...No, I haven't told him yet."

Told me what? Samuel thought.

"...Because, Nadine, I don't know how—"

"...Okay...Okay, I will...Yes I know Nadine, I love you, too. Bye."

When he heard the phone call end, Samuel quickly returned to the bathroom. As he stood there drying himself with the towel, his heart raced and a new list of questions added themselves to the ones he was already trying to ignore.

Why was she talking to Nadine; isn't the wedding consultation over? Was she just asking for her advice as a Confessor? If that was the case then why did she...

Yes I know Nadine, I love you, too.

Samuel felt a tightness in his chest as he left the bathroom. After he went into the bedroom to put on some nightclothes, he returned to the kitchen where he found Delilah washing the dishes he'd allowed to pile up. He stood there for a long moment just staring at her before she finally noticed him.

"Oh, you're out," she said pleasantly, her voice betraying none of her earlier agitation. "Are you feeling better?"

Samuel continued to stare at her saying nothing, the phone call she'd just had with Nadine weighing heavily on his mind. He wanted to ask so many questions but he settled for the most important one.

"Delilah...," he said softly, "you're home, right?"

Delilah gave him a quizzical look as she continued to wash the dishes. "Of course I'm home, Samuel. I'm right here."

"...Are you really?" he said, the slightest bit of emotion creeping into his voice.

Delilah looked at him again, and his emotions must have been showing on his face because she seemed to grasp the real meaning behind his question. Her eyes drifted down to the floor for a moment as if she were thinking about something, then she took her rubber gloves off and walked over to him, taking his face in her hands.

"I'm home, Samuel," she said gently as she held his gaze. "I'm home. I promise."

Samuel blinked back the tears that once again threatened to fall down his cheeks. Because he loved Delilah and because he wanted to believe that the Goddess had answered his prayer, he decided to take her at her word.

"I'm sorry about the mess, Delilah. I'll help clean up," he said as he moved towards the sink.

"No," she said, pushing her hands into his chest. "You look terrible, Samuel. You just go get some sleep. I can handle this."

"...All right," Samuel said, and began making his way to the living room out of habit.

"Samuel? Why are you going in there?" Delilah asked.

"...Oh...Right, sorry. I must have gotten confused," he said and changed course to the bedroom.

He stood in the doorway and looked at the only clean room in the house, and the bed that hadn't been touched in nearly a month. The thought of sleeping in that bed alone while Delilah was gone had been too much for Samuel, but it was even worse now that she was back. He returned to the kitchen where Delilah had resumed washing the dishes.

"Delilah, I'm sorry, but can we clean up in the morning," he said as if it were something he didn't have the right to ask for. "I just... I don't want to sleep alone tonight..."

Delilah stopped and looked at him for a moment, her expression unreadable, then she quickly turned off the faucet and put the rubber gloves away. She walked over to him and took him by the hand and led him into their bedroom. She climbed into bed with him without changing her clothes and had him spoon her like she usually did.

Samuel buried his face in Delilah's hair and breathed her scent deeply, and he luxuriated in the feeling if her soft body as he pulled her tightly against him. She was home. She was really home, and he made himself believe that that was all that mattered.

****

But that wasn't all that mattered. And he became aware of that over the next few days.

Delilah may have returned, but she was no longer the woman he once knew her to be. He started noticing the changes in her behavior from the first morning after she'd returned; she was in the kitchen making breakfast when she cut herself and cursed in frustration. In all the time that he'd known her she'd never so much as taken the Goddess's name in vain, so hearing her curse was a shock, to say the least.

Also, except for the night of her return, she stopped cuddling with him in bed when they slept together, and started asking him to give her some space. She used the summer heat as an explanation, but he knew that Delilah loved to be close to him all year round, making her excuse even more odd.

However, her attitude was the most noticeable change; her usual upbeat and playful personality had been replaced with a more subdued maturity. She still interacted with him in the same way that she did before, but he couldn't help but feel that she was forcing herself at times. That she felt she had to put on an act for him bothered him the most.

At least, it would have, if it wasn't for the ring.

He hadn't noticed it at first, but Delilah was wearing a new piece of jewelry on the fourth finger of her right hand; a black ring with three diamonds in it. She appeared to treat it with the same reverence as her wedding ring, and he often saw her idly fingering it as she sat on the couch watching the T.V.

All of these things together caused Samuel to worry every time he left for work that when he returned Delilah might not be there. He knew that all he had to do was ask her about these little changes he was noticing, but he never did. He was too afraid of the answers so he didn't pressure her to give him any. Instead, he began praying to the Goddess every night for guidance and support, hoping that everything would go back to normal if he remained patient and faithful.

About five days after Delilah had returned, Samuel was sitting in his chair in the living room while Delilah made him dinner. He was watching a religious channel; something he'd begun to do in an attempt to build a better relationship with the Goddess. A well known Confessor was giving a talk about how important it was for married couples to come to the Church for mediation if they were having problems.

Mediation he thought bitterly. Is that how I'm supposed to think about it?

Samuel had been doing his best to keep thoughts of Nadine and the wedding consultation out of his mind. No matter how much he may want to keep his promise to the Goddess, there were just some things he wasn't capable of accepting yet. But at that moment, the things he'd been trying to forget about that day came rushing back into his mind; the way Nadine had ravished his wife's body, deflowered her in front of him and stole all the things he'd wanted to experience.

...all the things he'd wanted to experience...

Samuel rose from his chair and walked directly into the kitchen where Delilah was making dinner. He had been so grateful to have her back that in the five days since her return he hadn't once tried to do anything sexual, and neither had she; all they'd done was cuddle in bed the first night and that was it. Now as he stood behind her, he felt a mad impulse to do much more; to do everything that he'd had to watch Nadine do right in front of him.

"Ah, Samuel," Delilah said when she noticed him, "you'll have to wait a bit before dinner is ready. Why don't you have a beer in the meantime?"

Delilah was wearing a white sundress made from very thin material; every little movement she made as she prepared dinner caused it to cling to her and reveal her body in one way or another. Her small feminine waist, the round curve of her hips, her invitingly soft backside, and her breasts so large he could see them from behind.

Her breasts.

Oh, I just love her breasts, Samuel. Don't you? I can barely keep my hands off them.

Samuel gritted his teeth as Nadine's voice intruded into his mind. He lunged forward suddenly and forcefully took hold of Delilah from behind, firmly cupping each of her ample breasts with his hands, and pressing his already swollen member into the yielding flesh of her round bottom.

Delilah yelped in surprise as Samuel's sudden assault pressed her against the counter and the knife she'd been using clattered to the floor. She looked back at him with a confused frown on her face, but her confusion quickly disappeared as he squeezed her breasts and pressed himself harder into her behind.

She stared into his eyes with an unreadable expression on her face before she spoke.

"Do you want something, Samuel?" she asked calmly as she looked into his eyes. "If you want something, then you have to ask me for it," she said as she began slowly rubbing her behind against his crotch, sending a shiver up his spine.

"I-I want to have sex with you," Samuel stammered, surprised by her reaction.

She turned away from him and was silent for a moment before responding. "I'm sorry Samuel, but I'm on my period right now."

"Oh," he said, unable to hide his disappointment, and began to release her when she suddenly grabbed his hands.

"We can..." she began, her voice sounding hesitant. "We can do other things... If you want."

The reluctance in her voice sapped his sex drive. "No, Delilah. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to. I don't mind wait—."

Appearing to have made some kind of decision, Delilah suddenly took him by the hand and began walking toward the bedroom.

"Come on," she said flatly.

"Wait, Delilah. It's okay, we don't have to," he said trying to convince her, but she seemed to ignore him and he relented, allowing himself to be pulled along in her wake.

When they reached the bedroom, Delilah stripped off her clothes without ceremony and then walked over to the end table beside the bed.

"Take off your clothes, Samuel," she said with her back to him as she began rummaging around in the top drawer. "I'll just be a second."

Samuel was still feeling conflicted despite her apparent change of heart, but he still found his heart racing at the thought of finally being intimate with his wife. He did as she asked and when she finally turned around, she was holding a small plastic bottle in her hands.

"What is that?" Samuel asked reflexively.

"Lube," Delilah responded absently as she poured it onto her hands before throwing it onto the bed.

Samuel was surprised. The Church maintained strict control over all objects and material pertaining to sex, and there were some things that you could only legally possess if you were a registered married couple. Even then, it was at the Church's discretion whether you got them or not.

"When did you get lube, Delilah?" he asked even though he already knew the answer.

"Nadine gave it to me," she said matter-of-factly.

Samuel clenched his teeth again at the sound of the Confessor's name, but he didn't let his annoyance show on his face.

"She gave me this and several other things as wedding gifts," she continued. "She said we might need them."

"Like what?" he asked, unable to ignore his curiosity.

"Condoms," she said flatly.

"Con-condom?" he sputtered. "Why would we need condoms?"

Delilah paused and looked at him for a moment before continuing to apply the lube to her hands.

"I'm sorry, Samuel, but I don't want to get pregnant yet," Delilah said apologetically. "So when the time comes, we'll have to use them; no condom, no sex."

Samuel sighed internally but ultimately decided not to make a big deal of it. Instead, he allowed himself to admire the alluring curves of his wife's naked body in the low light of the bedroom and felt a throbbing in his nether regions in anticipation of whatever she had planned.

When she'd finished applying the lube, Delilah knelt in front of him and took hold of his erect member with both hands; one hand near the base and the other near the head. He felt a small shiver run up his spine at the feeling of her soft touch, so different from his own, and another when she glanced up at him with her beautiful brown eyes.

"Oh, Samuel," she said, her voice sounding regretful as her hands began to move slowly up and down his shaft. "Did I make you like this? I'm so sorry..." Then she leaned forward and placed a small kiss on the head of his member, sending a jolt of electricity through his body at the feeling of her soft lips.

"Your cock is so big, Samuel," she breathed as she began stroking the shaft of his member. "Nadine's Spear is a bit bigger, though," she added thoughtfully.

Samuel gritted his teeth at the comparison to Nadine, but ignored it in favor of the other thing that caught his attention.

"Delilah, when did you start cursing?" he asked.

She paused and looked up at him with a blank expression on her face, before shrugging and returning her attention to his member.

"Nadine told me that there's nothing wrong with cursing," she said matter-of-factly, "even taking the Goddess's name in vain isn't really that big of a deal. Only cursing the Goddess or a member of the Church is bad enough to get in trouble over." Then she looked at him with an impish grin on her face, "Besides, I like cursing; it makes me feel a little naughty. You should try it, Samuel. It's fun."

Although he felt the urge to curse in annoyance at the influence Nadine appeared to be having over his wife's behavior, he ultimately decided not to take her up on her offer.

Delilah began moving her hands a little faster along the length of his member as she gazed at it affectionately.

"Does it feel good, Samuel?" she asked before planting another kiss on his engorged tip.

"Delilah," he breathed as he unthinkingly put his hands on her head and began pushing his member into her mouth.

All at once, Delilah stopped moving her hands and quickly pulled away from him. She looked up at him with another blank expression. He thought he had made her angry, but then a mischievous grin began spreading across her face.

"Hands behind your back, Samuel," she said.

"What? Why?" he asked, confused.

"Hands behind your back or I'll stop," she said, still with a grin on her face.

Samuel didn't understand why she didn't want him to touch her, but he didn't want to upset her again so he did as she asked.

"Good," she said. "Keep them there."

Then she resumed stroking his member, adding a small twisting motion with her wrists that made Samuel close his eyes and moan in pleasure. Shortly after he closed his eyes, he felt a strange warmth near the head of his member. When he opened his eyes to see what it was, he saw Delilah staring back at him with her open mouth barely an inch away from enveloping him.

Samuel reflexively thrust his hips forward trying to get her to take him into her mouth, but she immediately pulled away from him just before he entered, laughing lustfully as she did so. It was at then that Samuel realized that this teasing was all some kind of game to her.

"Delilah, please," he said almost whining, "I want to..."

"Want to what?" she pressed with a grin as she continued to stroke him.

"Do you want to put your dirty cock in my mouth, Samuel?" she asked in a sultry tone before planting another quick kiss on his member.

"Do you want to fuck it?"

Another quick kiss.

"Do you want to fuck my mouth, Samuel?"

Samuel's breathing was becoming fast and uneven; the constant movement of Delilah's hands, combined with her teasing and her vulgar words, were proving to be too much for him to endure. Delilah brought her open mouth up to the head of his member again, this time sticking her tongue out and flicking it invitingly, before pulling away when he tried to push himself in. She did this repeatedly, laughing hysterically each time he failed, and Samuel finally reached the limit of his self-control.

Delilah was stroking him hard and fast, the wet sounds of her hands on his member filling the bedroom, when she once again brought her open mouth up to the head of his member to tease him. At that moment, Samuel quickly but gently took her head in his hands and tried to enter her mouth. However, his instinct to be gentle with her gave Delilah enough time to respond, and she quickly turned her head to the side causing him to collide with her soft cheek instead.

"Bad boy," she yelled gleefully as she stroked him even faster.

Something about the softness of Delilah's cheek shattered Samuel's willpower and he could feel himself on the verge of climaxing.

And Delilah didn't fail to notice.

"Are you going to cum, Samuel," she asked as she shifted her grip; now she held the base of his member firmly in one hand while she furiously stroked the head with the other.

"Go ahead! Do it! Cum for me Samuel! Cum for me!" she urged as she stared up at him.

The tightness of Delilah's grip as she jerked her hand back and forth over the head of his member brought Samuel to the breaking point. He felt his toes curl as an intensely pleasant sensation began to overtake his body.

LucilleCF
LucilleCF
308 Followers