The Confessor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucilleCF
LucilleCF
308 Followers

And then the world went white.

Long ropes of his seed arched over Delilah's shoulder and she squealed in delight as she continued to stroke him. So forceful was his climax that not a single drop of it touched Delilah's body as she knelt before him, but landed on the floor behind her. When he finally reached the end of his orgasm, he had to forcefully pry Delilah's still moving hand off of his sensitive member before collapsing to the ground in front of her in exhaustion.

Delilah looked behind her at the small white puddles his seed made on the carpet.

"Wow...," was all she said as she gaped at the sheer volume of his release. Then she turned to him, "Are you satisfied, Samuel?"

As Samuel recuperated from his orgasm, he found his eyes drifting down to Delilah's large breasts. Still agitated by her teasing, he quickly reached out and pulled Delilah into his lap, drawing a yelp of surprise from her. Not wanting her to pull away from him again, he used one arm to hold her firmly in place while he used the other to fondle her from behind.

"Samuel," she cooed reproachfully, but showed no other signs of resisting him.

He closed his eyes and buried his face in her hair as he luxuriated in the warmth of her body. The pillowy softness of her breasts as he dug his fingers into them, and the feeling of her plump behind as it smothered his member stoked the fires of his lust, and he felt himself gradually grow erect again.

There was a low chuckle from Delilah and he felt her turn her head. When he opened his eyes, he found her staring at him over her shoulder with a lascivious grin on her face. There was something hauntingly arousing about the way she gazed at him in the darkness. All of her previous reluctance appeared to have disappeared and, for the first time since she had returned, Samuel felt that he was looking at the woman he'd known before the wedding consultation.

"You want more, don't you Samuel?" she asked in a sultry tone. Then she wiggled her hips in his lap, causing even more blood to surge into his erect member and added, "I can feel it."

"...Yes," Samuel said nodding, and then leaned forward to kiss her. But she quickly dodged it with a grin and freed herself from his grasp. Then she took him by the hand.

"Come sit on the bed, Samuel," she said as she pulled him to his feet.

He was slightly frustrated at being denied a kiss, but Samuel did as she asked and sat on the bed.

"Open your legs wide, Samuel," she said as she retrieved the lube from the bed.

When he complied, she knelt in front of him and began to pour the lube all over his erect member. He thought she was going to use her hands on him again, but was surprised when she began covering her breasts with the slippery substance as well.

When she was satisfied with her work, Delilah leaned forward and he gasped in surprise as she wrapped her soft breasts around his throbbing member, the entirety of it disappearing in the deep valley of her cleavage. Slowly, Delilah began to move her body up and down along the shaft of his member, and Samuel moaned as he felt her soft breasts stimulating him from all sides.

"You like my breasts, don't you Samuel? You're always looking at them," she cooed as she watched the head of his member peak in an out of her cleavage as she moved. "Nadine liked them, too. She was always kissing them and sucking them."

Samuel was so lost in the pleasure of Delilah's soft breasts that he didn't care about the fact that she'd brought up Nadine again. However, it was the things she said next that ended up taking more of his attention.

"Can I tell you a secret, Samuel?" she asked in a sultry voice, filled with lust. "I've always loved it when someone lusted after my body. But I was always afraid that I would be tempted to sin against the Goddess, so I kept myself covered as much as possible. But after we got married, I just felt so free for the first time in my life; free to enjoy the effect my body has on others."

Delilah pressed her breasts into his body, revealing the head of his member between them, and leaned down to kiss it before adding, "The effect it has on you."

Samuel moaned and squirmed underneath her as he felt a familiar heat rising in his member.

"Do you remember, Samuel?" she continued as she resumed the movement of her breasts. "The first week after we were married? You wanted to fuck me so badly, didn't you Samuel? I know. I loved seeing the hunger in your eyes whenever you looked at my body, and I loved feeling your cock get hard when I rubbed myself against you at night."

Then Delilah's movements slowed as bitterness crept into her voice.

"But then you started sleeping on the couch..."

He left me alone...

Samuel, reminded of her words from the wedding consultation, once again tried to defend himself.

"Delilah, listen—"

"It's fine, Samuel, just forget about it," she said curtly, cutting him off.

"But Delilah, I just—"

"I SAID IT'S FINE, SAMUEL!" she snapped, glaring up at him.

Samuel was stunned into silence. Never before had Delilah raised her voice to him in anger, and the look of resentment in her eyes was so foreign that he felt like she was an entirely different woman. However, it didn't last long, and her features gradually softened as she resumed the movement of her breasts.

"I'm sorry, Samuel," she said softly as she looked away from him, "I shouldn't have brought it up."

Samuel didn't reply. He simply stared down at her breasts as his member slowly slid in and out of her cleavage, but somehow it wasn't as enjoyable as before.

Noticing his silence, Delilah pressed her breasts into him again. Then, while looking up at him, she slid the length of her tongue along the head of his member very slowly, drawing a surprised moan from him.

"I said it's fine, Samuel. It's over now."

When he nodded in reply, she gave his member a firm kiss and resumed stroking his shaft with her breasts.

"But you should have stayed," she said several seconds later, almost too quietly for him to hear.

Then she looked up at him, "Did you really think I was asleep, Samuel?"

"What," he asked, surprised by the sudden vague question.

Samuel saw lust return to Delilah's eyes as she answered him in a husky whisper.

"On those nights when you slipped your hand under my clothes to squeeze my tits; did you really think I was asleep?"

Samuel gaped at her, but she didn't give him time to say anything in his defense.

"I might have never found out if it was just my breasts," she continued, her movements becoming slightly faster, "but did you actually think I could sleep through you humping my ass that hard?"

Samuel began gasping in pleasure as Delilah's movements became faster and faster, and he felt a pleasant pressure building at the base of his member.

"Did you like it, Samuel," she asked as she gave his member a quick lick and a kiss. "Did it feel good? You're always staring at my tits, but I guess you like my ass too, don't you? Don't you, Samuel?"

"Y-yes," he gasped as his pleasure mounted, the sensation of Delilah's breasts and the sound of her voice once again bringing him closer and closer to climax.

"You wanted to fuck me, didn't you Samuel?" she demanded, kissing the head of his member again aggressively and squeezing her breasts even more tightly around him. "Didn't you!?"

"Yes," he admitted breathlessly. "Yes, I did!"

And just when he felt himself on the verge of his climax, Delilah stopped everything she was doing and stood up in front of him.

"De-Delilah, why—"

"Move back," she ordered as she looked down at him.

"W-what?"

She shoved him suddenly causing him to fall backward onto the bed. "Back. Onto the bed," she insisted.

Although confused and frustrated by the sudden absence of stimulation, Samuel did as he was told and moved backwards until he was lying on top of the bed. Delilah followed him on her knees straddling him, the moist pink opening between her legs hovering just above his member. She looked him in the eye, holding his gaze as she slowly lowered herself down until the head of his member kissed the soft entrance to her body, but quickly pulled away when Samuel began thrusting his hips desperately.

"Delilah, please. I want—"

"Can I tell you another secret, Samuel?" she interrupted. "Can I tell you something really bad? Can I tell you the reason I laid there pretending to be asleep while you did those things to me?" She leaned down until her face was barely an inch away from his, and he saw the lust in her eyes as she stared at him. "Because I wanted you to fuck me, Samuel," she whispered.

Delilah leaned back again and placed both her hands on his chest as she began rocking her hips back and forth, closing her eyes and licking her lips as Samuel's member slid against her entrance.

"I wanted you to take advantage of me while you thought I was asleep. I wanted you to slide this cock that I spent the whole day teasing into my tight little pussy."

Samuel gasped in pain as her fingernails suddenly dug into his chest.

"I wanted you to disobey the Church and use me to satisfy your lust."

She stopped moving and used one of her knees to pry Samuel's legs apart far enough for her to kneel between them, then she took the lube and began covering her inner thighs with it.

"But you didn't," she said. "So now you'll have to settle for this." Then she pressed her thighs together and laid herself down on top of him.

"Delilah, what are you—" he began, but stopped short with a gasp of pleasure as he felt his member slide in between her tightly clenched thighs.

Her face was right in front of his again and she stared directly into his eyes as she rocked her hips back and forth, sliding her crotch along the length of his member.

The two of them began to moan in unison as Delilah continued to move, and wet noises began to emanate from between her legs as Samuel's member slid back and forth between them. Samuel felt her soft lips brush against his own and was filled with a powerful desire to kiss her. But when he tried, she avoided him once again and put her mouth next to his ear.

"Do you remember the wedding consultation, Samuel," she asked. "Do you remember the way Nadine fucked me? The way she made me wet myself?"

The movements of Delilah's hips became faster as she began talking about Nadine, and the sound of skin hitting skin filled the room.

"Delilah," Samuel moaned as he felt his climax approaching. "Delilah, I want to put it in."

"She made me feel so good, Samuel," she moaned as if she didn't hear him. "Oh Goddess, I want to be fucked like that again."

He felt the heat between her legs growing and a new slippery sensation that didn't appear to be coming from the lube.

"Delilah, please," he begged. "I want... I want..."

"Nadine!" Delilah moaned in his ear, lost within her memories. "Oh, Nadine I... I...Aarrgh!"

Samuel reflexively took hold of her soft behind with both hands and buried his member in between Delilah's thighs as he climaxed; long ropes of his seed shot through the air while Delilah continued to spasmodically thrust her hips in the throes of her orgasm. The two of them laid there for a moment, catching their breath, before Delilah pushed herself off of him and began putting her clothes back on.

"You're satisfied now, right Samuel," she asked without looking at him.

Samuel stared at the ceiling as he came down from the high of his climax.

"Why did you start talking about Nadine, Delilah?" he asked distantly.

Delilah paused for a long moment as if thinking about how to answer, then she answered him in the same flat tone.

"I don't know. I guess I just got caught up in the moment."

"So you didn't mean it when you said you wanted me to disobey the Church?" he asked, still staring at the ceiling.

"Of course not, Samuel. Like I said, it was just the heat of the moment." Delilah finished getting dressed. "I'm going to go finish dinner," she said softly. "I'll call you when it's ready."

Then she left him in the dark room; alone with his thoughts.

***

They didn't have sex again for the rest of the week. But it was worse than that; Delilah started to become evasive with him whenever he attempted to initiate any kind of physical contact.

Especially kissing.

It got to where Samuel stopped trying to touch her at all. It was like they were waiting for their wedding consultation all over again, except this time Delilah was the one restricting their intimacy.

Samuel became increasingly more melancholy as the week wore on, and started being very distant with Delilah. She appeared to be very bothered by this and he got the feeling that she wanted to talk to him about something, but whenever she started to speak she would change her mind and go silent. Soon, the only time he heard her voice was when she was on the phone 'talking with friends' as she'd said when he'd asked her about it. But he was certain he'd heard Nadine's name at least a few times during these phone calls.

He found himself praying to the Goddess more frequently as he tried to make sense of what was happening with Delilah, but She had yet to give him any kind of guidance. He was beginning to wonder if this was all some kind of test, when he came home from work one day and found Delilah in high spirits.

As he walked through the door, he immediately heard the sound of running feet. A moment later Delilah was standing in front of him with an expectant look on her face, but it quickly disappeared when she saw him in the doorway.

"Oh, wel..welcome home, Samuel," she said sounding strangely hesitant. "Would you like a beer?"

"...Uh, yes. Thank you," he replied, frowning at her odd behavior.

He took his shoes off and left them at the front door as his eyes drifted over her body. Delilah was wearing a dress that he'd never seen before; it was a black halterneck dress that highlighted her voluptuous breasts and stopped well above her knees. She was wearing makeup too, and her hair was done up in an elaborate bun rather than hanging loosely as she normally had it.

"Are you... going somewhere, Delilah?" he asked hesitantly as she disappeared into the kitchen to fetch his beer.

"...No, I'm not going anywhere," she called back after a moment. "Why don't you go have a seat on your chair, and I'll bring your beer to you."

Samuel frowned again but did as she asked. She reappeared a moment later and handed him his beer just as he was sitting down.

"Here you are, Samuel," she said with a pleasant smile.

"Yes, thank you," he said as he accepted it. "But Delilah, why are you so dressed up? Is something special happening today?"

"Oh... Well, um...," she said, becoming hesitant again. "Samuel, I've been meaning to tell you something. I just didn't know how to—"

Just then there was a knock at the door and Delilah's eyes went wide.

"Coming!" she yelled as she abandoned whatever explanation she was about to give and bounded towards the front door.

Samuel was left alone in the living room wondering what to make of all this, but a small voice in the back of his mind was screaming at him to put the pieces together. It didn't matter, though. A few moments later he got his answer.

"Nadine!" he heard Delilah squeal as she opened the front door.

"Oh, Delilah. I've missed you so much, my little flowerl," came Nadine's voice in reply.

Samuel's heart leapt into his throat and in a moment he was up and out of his chair, dropping his unopened beer as he moved toward the front door. He wanted to believe that he had misheard, or that he was dreaming; anything would be better than having Nadine in his own home.

But he hadn't misheard, and he wasn't dreaming, because there in the doorway, he found Delilah and Nadine locked in a passionate embrace, kissing each other like two lovers that had been separated for far too long. And, though he tried to ignore it, somewhere deep inside him Samuel knew that that was exactly what they were.

Delilah had her arms wrapped tightly around Nadine's neck as she pressed her crotch into the taller woman's body. Samuel caught glimpses of their tongues as they dipped in and out of each other's mouths, and saw Nadine slip her hand underneath Delilah's dress to fondle her behind. The two of them looked so in sync, so familiar with each other that it was painful for Samuel to watch them.

He inadvertently took a step backward, as if he thought he could physically escape their intimacy, and the sound of his movement caught Nadine's attention; her eyes slowly opening to glance in his direction. She continued to kiss his wife deeply for a moment longer before finally breaking away from her, leaving Delilah red-faced and breathing heavily as if the kiss alone had been enough to make her climax.

Her high heels clicked on the hardwood floor as she began walking towards him.

"Samuel," she said smoothly as she licked his wife's saliva from her lips, "long time no see. How have you been?"

Nadine was dressed casually, wearing a sleeveless blouse with most of the buttons left undone, putting her impressive cleavage on display, and a long red skirt that flowed about her legs as she walked. A red purse hung from her shoulder and she had what appeared to be a six-pack of beer in her hand.

"You're looking good, at least," she said, eyeing him up and down as she reached him. "Delilah had me worried after she told me about the state you were in when she came home."

Samuel just stared at her dumbly. He had no idea why she was being so casual with him after everything she'd done, but he didn't care; all he wanted was for her to leave, but it wasn't like he could just kick a Confessor out of his house.

"Here," she said sweetly, gently pushing the six-pack into his chest, oblivious to his displeasure, "Delilah told me that you like beer so I brought you a gift. It's my favorite brand, I hope you like it."

Samuel took the six-pack reflexively, and Nadine favored him with what appeared to be a genuine smile as she made her way into the house, the sweet scent of her perfume wafting on the air as she walked passed him.

Samuel shot Delilah a desperate questioning look, but she avoided his gaze and hurried passed him after Nadine.

Why? he thought to himself. Why is she here? Why is this happening?

He was seriously considering getting in his car and going for a really long drive to escape the situation, but the sudden sound of Delilah's delighted laughter ended up drawing him back into the house. When he found them, they were standing in the middle of the living room and Nadine was groping Delilah's breasts.

"By the Goddess, I missed these tits!" Nadine exclaimed as she pressed her face into his wife's chest.

"I thought you said you missed me," Delilah said dryly.

Nadine embraced her tightly and gave her several quick kisses.

"I missed everything about you, my little flower," she said smoothly causing Delilah to smirk up at her.

"Wait," Nadine said as she stepped back from Delilah, looking her over. "Is this the dress that I bought you?"

"You just noticed, Nadine?" Delilah said in mock exasperation.

Nadine shrugged, "I really don't care what you wear, Delilah," she said playfully, drawing a light-hearted scowl from Delilah, "I only bought it because of how it makes your tits look."

It was at this point that Nadine noticed Samuel.

"Don't you agree, Samuel?" she asked as she turned Delilah to face him and cupped her breasts from behind. The movement caused Delilah's eyes to meet his for a moment, but it only lasted a moment before she quickly looked away from him again.

"Her tits are already amazing, but this dress makes them look even better!" Nadine gushed as she continued to grope Delilah. "Oh, by the Goddess, I can't wait anymore," she said excitedly as she began kissing his wife's neck, "I want to fuck you right now, Delilah; I've been looking forward to it ever since I got off the plane. Come on, the couch looks comfortable enough, or do you want to do it in the bedroom?"

LucilleCF
LucilleCF
308 Followers
1...34567...11